Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,933 members, 7,803,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} (80996 Views)

Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures / GIONEE M3mini(4000mah Battery) Full Specification And Price / Infinix zero discussion thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 12:15am On Oct 24, 2014
Bukast:
so sim card 1 will be cut
Maybe I got the whole mini and micro SIM notation wrong, you will need to cut the SIM 2,simple...
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
my h7 displays "unfortunately contact has stopped" whenever I wanto pick a call, ....Please, who can help me out?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
Mikkyboy10:
my h7 displays "unfortunately contact has stopped" whenever I wanto pick a call, ....Please, who can help me out?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
[quote author=Mikkyboy10 post=27421103][/quote]
Like...

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by ladylaurel(f): 9:53am On Oct 25, 2014
Shininstar30:

No permanent solution? cos I hv done dat but it keeps coming back
Have u found a solution to ur storage space? I'm facing the same problem
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Bigdocemo(m): 10:03am On Oct 25, 2014
ladylaurel:

clear some app data from settings
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Bigdocemo(m): 10:05am On Oct 25, 2014
[quote author=Mikkyboy10 post=27421103][/quote]boot into recovery mode and fix permission

2 Likes

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 25, 2014
Bigdocemo:
boot into recovery mode and fix permission
Thanks, It was because I enabled DU battery saver under accessibility, but I can't access my phone with PC, whenever I connect, it ll be charging
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by ladylaurel(f): 11:41am On Oct 25, 2014
Bigdocemo:
clear some app data from settings
I've done that. I now have few apps yet no space. Pls can factory reset help?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by ladylaurel(f): 11:50am On Oct 25, 2014
Hiroshize:

Have you done a factory reset?
do I need to be rooted to do that? Also what's going to happen after I've done that? Thanks in advance
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
Like...

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Shininstar30(f): 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
ladylaurel:

I installed ucbrowser, I den uninstalled opera mini dat I was formerly browsing wit since den I hv not experienced running out on space.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Shininstar30(f): 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2014
somebody pls help me wit d link to download OGWhatsapp
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 12:03am On Oct 26, 2014

I experienced a similar issue, I later discovered that some apps could cause this problem.. I had to do a factory reset (although I always have a backup ready). Then I usually stop some apps from running automatically at startup, to reduce lag on the device..
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 12:06am On Oct 26, 2014
ladylaurel:
do I need to be rooted to do that? Also what's going to happen after I've done that? Thanks in advance

But seriously I haven't run into memory issues so far. Always have your phone backup, so after the reset, you can restore only necessary stuff... Most times the memory could get fragmented from app usage... Clear the cache of some apps from time to time...
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Shininstar30(f): 12:35am On Oct 26, 2014
Hiroshize:

But seriously I haven't run into memory issues so far. Always have your phone backup, so after the reset, you can restore only necessary stuff... Most times the memory could get fragmented from app usage... Clear the cache of some apps from time to time...

I am rooted but would hv still done same without root
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by ladylaurel(f): 7:55am On Oct 26, 2014
Shininstar30:

I installed ucbrowser, I den uninstalled opera mini dat I was formerly browsing wit since den I hv not experienced running out on space.
Thanks. I already did a factory reset and my phone is as good as new. The only thing is I'm going to use extra data to get back the lost apps. All d same, I'm loving the newness
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Bigdocemo(m): 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
Mikkyboy10:

Thanks, It was because I enabled DU battery saver under accessibility, but I can't access my phone with PC, whenever I connect, it ll be charging
immedaitely u plugged in ur fone to ur pc it will ask u to turn on usb mass storage, click on it and choose from the options. I think the options are 4 or 5
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Bigdocemo(m): 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
ladylaurel:

I've done that. I now have few apps yet no space. Pls can factory reset help?
I think so but it will also resurface after which you've downloaded some apps.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by paulworld(m): 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bigdocemo:
immedaitely u plugged in ur fone to ur pc it will ask u to turn on usb mass storage, click on it and choose from the options. I think the options are 4 or 5

The cable you are using is probable made for only charging try a different cable preferably an original cable
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by paulworld(m): 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bigdocemo:
I think so but it will also resurface after which you've downloaded some apps.
just goto settings storage and clear cached files it always for me
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by paulworld(m): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by paulworld(m): 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
Supremor:
pls house I just got my H7 yesterday and I don't know what data subscription to go for I heard glo bis works on android I'll appreciate if anyone can put me through on this
First you need to root your phone, then Dail *#*#3646633#*#* it will take you to engineering mode slide to the right
Then select cos information next page select radio next you select the SIM slot you want to change imei of
You are almost there then final by now I assume you already have a 15digit blackberry imei number tap on the editable box at the top and write just any letter and the erase it there will be a pop up of some option select the one with 7 if you want to change that of SIM one or the one with 10 if you want to change that of SIM two. Now erase one of the quotation mark and write your imei in the box and then close the quotation

Now press sent
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by paulworld(m): 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
L

1 Like

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2014
paulworld:

The cable you are using is probable made for only charging try a different cable preferably an original cable
Maybe dats tru, because I used the powerbank short USB cable
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by TCF1980(m): 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
Pls help house. My Tecno H7 could neither receive or make calls and I did a reset successfully but still can't call as any number dialled doesn't go through...
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 11:38pm On Oct 26, 2014
TCF1980:
Pls help house. My Tecno H7 could neither receive or make calls and I did a reset successfully but still can't call as any number dialled doesn't go through...

Are you sure it's not a network related issue ? Try the different network SIM's and let's see how it goes..
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 27, 2014
katieppt:
Is it safe to update H7 to Android 4.3 without any problem?
Is it possible to upgrade it?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by presh010(m): 9:28am On Oct 27, 2014
bought mine for 28000 in Glacio Onitsha
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by presh010(m): 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
Go to ur accessibility and check if any app is been allowed access and turn dem all off....apps like battery savers ,go locker ,I phone notification etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone / How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? / download 2go on your HTC windows phone, and run any java files on it....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.