Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,550 members, 7,809,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} - Phones (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} (81027 Views)

Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures / GIONEE M3mini(4000mah Battery) Full Specification And Price / Infinix zero discussion thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Emerson101: 10:29pm On May 29, 2015
Are you in Abuja mararaba karu nyanya etc and u want to learn phone software engineering or u want all kinds of phone cracked softwares for flashing rooting imel generator name it or u want to flash ur phone android phones black berry z10 q10 all black berry phone's Nokia iPhone flashing and unlocking etc.partten unlocking of every phone imel code changing.unbricking ur phone's etc even android HD games psp android games ps2 games music and video transfer just don't waste any more time call engineer samuel on 07035235702 or 08115561135 or add me on whatsapp with my mtn line just don't waste any more time call me now
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Debells(m): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2015
Hi guys, my Tecno H7 doesn’t display any notification lights.WhWhat could be wrong.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by bayaar(m): 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
If u are in oyo town and ogbomosho and ur techno H7 is bricked, wattsapp me 08137962674.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by holajeedayy: 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
Gurus in d house ,my h7 phone does not charge or disconnect all and connect charging while I connect to internet or receive msg on whatsapp
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by JSalesAgent: 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
Do you often find it difficult shopping online?
Have you found what you need to buy online but can't push through with it because of the shipping fee? I can be of help!
Get a free shipping, fast delivery, and discounts for every order you place on Jumia through me. You don't have to pay before seeing your items. Get your items delivered at your doorstep in any address/location of your choice; and pay on delivery. Pm me or Contact/whatsapp :+2348034879370.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by waclock5: 7:11am On Jul 31, 2015
please guys I need help my tecno h7 bluethood and WiFi is not oning even if I wipe data via recovery mode ....please some one should help me ....08064205501 my whatsapp number ...
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by willian10: 8:13am On Jul 31, 2015
I've a bricked tecno H7, pls who can kindly send me the stock ROM , or where can I download it
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by willian10: 8:15am On Jul 31, 2015
bayaar:
If u are in oyo town and ogbomosho and ur techno H7 is bricked, wattsapp me 08137962674.
Can u send the stock ROM or where can i download it I stay in akure
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by willian10: 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
paulworld:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xrvffrmkjnsnyx6/clockworkmod.zip

clean everything in the md5 folder and restore your phone
Is this tecno H7 stock ROM?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by willian10: 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
ezugegere:
Hi guys! My phone is having problem with booting. It would boot half way and start all over again. It would do that for several times before it would eventually boot successfully. Sometimes, while using the phone, it would suddenly stop working. I have factory reset the phone but the problem continues. Please, I really need help. Thanks.
Same problem with my tecno H7, how did u resolve this pls?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by waclock5: 11:43am On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by kene232: 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by ndubisik(m): 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
kene232:
download tecno h7 lollipo

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9U0wNqh...cslist_api

Dude which site is that? Pls the link is broken
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by kene232: 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
ndubisik:

Dude which site is that? Pls the link is broken
use dis
https://forum..com/thread-3699.html
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by paulworld(m): 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
willian10:

Is this tecno H7 stock ROM?
yes
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by willian10: 12:27am On Aug 02, 2015
paulworld:
yes
thanks
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by willian10: 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
paulworld:
yes
Which app can i use to flash it on my phone,d ROM is faulty, but it still on, i tried to use sp flash tool, but i didn't locate the txt file, i used mtk backup too but it didn't detect the ROM file in the stock ROM i downloaded
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by paulworld(m): 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
willian10:

Which app can i use to flash it on my phone,d ROM is faulty, but it still on, i tried to use sp flash tool, but i didn't locate the txt file, i used mtk backup too but it didn't detect the ROM file in the stock ROM i downloaded
just restore your phone through cwm
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by willian10: 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
paulworld:
just restore your phone through cwm
What's CWM bro
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by omoalajah(m): 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
Do visit a carl care centre. had been faced with something like that but had it fixed by carlcare.
ezugegere:
Hi guys! My phone is having problem with booting. It would boot half way and start all over again. It would do that for several times before it would eventually boot successfully. Sometimes, while using the phone, it would suddenly stop working. I have factory reset the phone but the problem continues. Please, I really need help. Thanks.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Bigdocemo(m): 12:29am On Aug 05, 2015
kene232:

use dis

https://forum..com/thread-3699.html
Is their any bug with this rom? Please, share the screen shot
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Carlcaresophia: 10:01am On Aug 05, 2015
waclock5:
please guys I need help my tecno h7 bluethood and WiFi is not oning even if I wipe data via recovery mode ....please some one should help me ....08064205501 my whatsapp number ...
Hi, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need the contact information of our service center, pls let us know the city and country you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by ndubisik(m): 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
Dude! Thanks for this awesome rom man!! No bugs so far everything works fine

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by soloxxng: 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
Has anyone found a lasting solution to "process com.phone has stopped working.... Am using a custom rom because I the stock rom keeps giving the error whenever I update my details into the fone... cry
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by soloxxng: 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
ndubisik:
The contact app doesn't display my contacts... Guess it's a bug
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by ev4real(m): 2:03am On Aug 21, 2015
Good morning house, pL's I can't receive calls on my H7 . I later observed that its because of an app called back up tool. And I think the app came with the phone. When i put it off , it will on automatically . what can I do pls ?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by soloxxng: 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
ev4real:
Good morning house, pL's I can't receive calls on my H7 . I later observed that its because of an app called back up tool. And I think the app came with the phone. When i put it off , it will on automatically . what can I do pls ?
IS UR PHONE ROOTED... IF IT IS.. DEN DOWNLOAD SYSTEM APP REMOVER FROM GOOGLE PLAY AND Remove THE APP CAUSING THE PROBLEM. IF U DON'T HAVE ROOT ACCESS, THE DISABLE THE APP
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by ev4real(m): 7:09am On Aug 22, 2015
soloxxng:

IS UR PHONE ROOTED... IF IT IS.. DEN DOWNLOAD SYSTEM APP REMOVER FROM GOOGLE PLAY AND Remove THE APP CAUSING THE PROBLEM. IF U DON'T HAVE ROOT ACCESS, THE DISABLE THE APP
thanks bro.... I have done just as you instructed. I can't see the app anymore. Thanks a lot ..
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by willian10: 10:15am On Aug 22, 2015
ndubisik:
Where can i get this ROM bro
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by soloxxng: 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
ev4real:
thanks bro.... I have done just as you instructed. I can't see the app anymore. Thanks a lot ..
U are welcome

Hope ur problem is solved

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone / How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? / download 2go on your HTC windows phone, and run any java files on it....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.