Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} (81024 Views)

Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures / GIONEE M3mini(4000mah Battery) Full Specification And Price / Infinix zero discussion thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by paulworld(m): 10:33am On Jul 27, 2014
Bigdocemo:

Download this new one https:///WIu9gqpJ make sure you unzip before flashing
The recovery image is the stock recovery image na, I need a custom recovery image to backup my device
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Bigdocemo(m): 11:04am On Jul 27, 2014
paulworld:
The recovery image is the stock recovery image na, I need a custom recovery image to backup my device
No be your Rom you wan backup with cwmr
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by paulworld(m): 11:39am On Jul 27, 2014
Bigdocemo: No be your Rom you wan backup with cwmr
Yeap it's the Rom
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by noteamlikebarca(m): 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
pls bros i want to ask is this recovery image the same recovery image like other tecno recovery image
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by noteamlikebarca(m): 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
pls does h7 support OTG CABLE and have U tested it
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Bigdocemo(m): 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
paulworld:
Yeap it's the Rom
why over Sabi, go on and flash the img them backup
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Bigdocemo(m): 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
noteamlikebarca: pls bros i want to ask is this recovery image the same recovery image like other tecno recovery image
yes it's but unzip before flashing. it's 6mb after you unzip it.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Bigdocemo(m): 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
noteamlikebarca: pls does h7 support OTG CABLE and have U tested it
yes it has but I've not test it. it's kinda hard to get the cable.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by paulworld(m): 5:04am On Jul 30, 2014
Bigdocemo:
why over Sabi, go on and flash the img them backup
Bros no be like that I thought the recovery image was custom recovery, not knowing that its a stock recovery
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Bigdocemo(m): 8:27am On Jul 30, 2014
paulworld:
Bros no be like that I thought the recovery image was custom recovery, not knowing that its a stock recovery
Aiit my brother but make sure you unzip it before flashing with the recovery tools.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 9:07am On Jul 30, 2014
Bigdocemo:
yes it has but I've not test it. it's kinda hard to get the cable.

I actually have the cable, i bought one over Amazon sha, it works very well...you can get the cable in computer village ...cool stuff
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by paulworld(m): 9:10am On Jul 30, 2014
Bigdocemo:
Aiit my brother but make sure you unzip it before flashing with the recovery tools.
Can you advise on other recovery tool apart from mobile uncle pls because mobile uncle isn't working for me
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Bigdocemo(m): 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
paulworld:
Can you advise on other recovery tool apart from mobile uncle pls because mobile uncle isn't working for me
google recovery tools.apk and download the one by Rashr with something of hash logo
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by paulworld(m): 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
Bros a ss if your Cwm will help please just want to verify
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Bigdocemo(m): 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hiroshize:

I actually have the cable, i bought one over Amazon sha, it works very well...you can get the cable in computer village ...cool stuff
I've sent two of my friends there but they didn't get it for me. have you test it with a game pad?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
Bigdocemo: I've sent two of my friends there but they didn't get it for me. have you test it with a game pad?

eyaaa.... i have tested it with a gamepad, it works smiley
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Bigdocemo(m): 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
paulworld: Bros a ss if your Cwm will help please just want to verify
that's the ss of my clockworkmod folder on my sdcard.

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Bigdocemo(m): 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hiroshize:

eyaaa.... i have tested it with a gamepad, it works smiley

Thanks, how much you get am?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
Bigdocemo:

Thanks, how much you get am?
Naira equivalent is like 5hundi
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
Bigdocemo

See as you don customize and tweak your H7...well done brother cheesy cheesy
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Bigdocemo(m): 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hiroshize:
Naira equivalent is like 5hundi
Thank you pal.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by paulworld(m): 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
thanks man finally backed up my rom
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by CODEEATER(m): 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
i greet the house...

just joined d h7 club...rooted,plz can someone help me with cwm recovery img for this device,need to backup my rom,before i begin to panelbeat this phone cry
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by CODEEATER(m): 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
paulworld: thanks man finally backed up my rom
plz which recovery did u use,nd where can i get d image file
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by noteamlikebarca(m): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
Bigdocemo:
Thank you pal.
pls bro what of game did the gamepad support,does it support any soccer game like fifa or pes nd how is the response of the mouse nd keyboard
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by noteamlikebarca(m): 5:36am On Jul 31, 2014
pls bro what re the step in installing or backing up the rom for this fone and also flashing
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by paulworld(m): 6:33am On Jul 31, 2014
Bigdocemo:

Download this new one https:///WIu9gqpJ make sure you unzip before flashing
I used this recovery image and flash it using recovery tool. The process is quite simple
NOTE you have to unzip the file after downloading
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by paulworld(m): 6:38am On Jul 31, 2014
Here is the ss of the tool

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Bigdocemo(m): 8:36am On Jul 31, 2014
Welcome, soft bricking won't be a prob
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Bigdocemo(m): 8:39am On Jul 31, 2014
noteamlikebarca: pls bro what of game did the gamepad support,does it support any soccer game like fifa or pes nd how is the response of the mouse nd keyboard
I've not test it as well, I only ask a guy and he said its working perfectly but I don't ask if it's working on soccer games.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Bigdocemo(m): 8:42am On Jul 31, 2014
CODEEATER:
plz which recovery did u use,nd where can i get d image file
paulworld: I used this recovery image and flash it using recovery tool. The process is quite simple
NOTE you have to unzip the file after downloading

this is the link to the recovery image, make sure you unzip before flashing.
https:///WIu9gqpJ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone / How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? / download 2go on your HTC windows phone, and run any java files on it....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.