Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} (81013 Views)

Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures / GIONEE M3mini(4000mah Battery) Full Specification And Price / Infinix zero discussion thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by GbemiOO(f): 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hiroshize:

well, it means having admin privileges to your phone. it's the process that gives you total control of the device (the master key) heheheh grin

Oh .... ookayy.
Thanks smiley
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by noteamlikebarca(m): 6:52am On Aug 13, 2014
Hiroshize:

Did you reboot your phone after uninstalling it ? undecided
No,or cant one install opera7.5 handler on tecno android phone
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by noteamlikebarca(m): 6:55am On Aug 13, 2014
noteamlikebarca: No,or cant one install opera7.5 handler on tecno android phone
I have now reboot the phone i still get the same response pls any otherway to resolve dis problem
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 8:51am On Aug 13, 2014
noteamlikebarca: I have now reboot the phone i still get the same response pls any otherway to resolve dis problem

gimme a sec... shocked
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by noteamlikebarca(m): 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2014
Hiroshize:

gimme a sec... shocked
ok waiting
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by kelxon(m): 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
Has any1 tried playing psp(ppsspp) games on dis phone and how fast is it?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2014
noteamlikebarca: ok waiting

After you uninstall it, go to your root menu (with any of the explorers *not the stock explorer) go to the folder
data
, then sub-folder
app-lib
and delete the opera mini folder under it.

Root> data > app-lib> *com.opera.mini.andriod..*delete this folder

Boot your phone in recovery and clear cache.

......Try this cool wink
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by noteamlikebarca(m): 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2014
Hiroshize:

After you uninstall it, go to your root menu (with any of the explorers *not the stock explorer) go to the folder , then sub-folder and delete the opera mini folder under it.

Boot your phone in recovery and clear cache.

......Try this cool wink

thanks i will try dat nd report 2 U
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by prince4pro(m): 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2014
wowwww just joined d family 2day.lets talk abt rooting
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
prince4pro: wowwww just joined d family 2day.lets talk abt rooting

Welcome aboard.... Download the latest framaroot and get your device rooted
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by noteamlikebarca(m): 2:52am On Aug 14, 2014
noteamlikebarca: thanks i will try dat nd report 2 U
I did as U instructed but d problem still persist pls is dere another way i can install opera7.5handler on dis phone
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 10:50am On Aug 14, 2014
noteamlikebarca: I did as U instructed but d problem still persist pls is dere another way i can install opera7.5handler on dis phone

Make i do small research, we should be able to resolve it wink
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 11:08am On Aug 14, 2014
noteamlikebarca:

Maybe you should opted for another version of the modded opera, look for another version to download... undecided
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by noteamlikebarca(m): 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hiroshize:

Maybe you should opted for another version of the modded opera, look for another version to download... undecided
pls can U give me a link to download another opera
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
noteamlikebarca: pls can U give me a link to download another opera

Alright.... Loading...
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Bigdocemo(m): 9:28am On Aug 15, 2014
noteamlikebarca: No,or cant one install opera7.5 handler on tecno android phone
you can, if your phone is rooted download root explorer. notify me after which you've downloaded the app.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by mavelos1o(m): 9:31am On Aug 15, 2014
please my phone storage shows 497mb as it's capacity. it's that how it's meant to be?
and is there no custom ROM available for this device?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by mavelos1o(m): 9:38am On Aug 15, 2014
has anyone ever tried flashing zip files through CWM? cos when I do, I get a boot loop but after wiping dalvik cache and formatting data the flashed files work.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by prince4pro(m): 9:53am On Aug 15, 2014
Hiroshize:

Welcome aboard.... Download the latest framaroot and get your device rooted
Rooted. Thanks bro
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 10:32am On Aug 15, 2014
prince4pro:
Rooted. Thanks bro

cool...try and do a cwm back up (back up your stock ROM) cool
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 10:44am On Aug 15, 2014
noteamlikebarca: pls can U give me a link to download another opera

Here's the link :

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/qvuunk89r8uwtwi/Opera-Next%207.5-handler-HUI.apk

I downloaded and tested it, the screenshots are below

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by noteamlikebarca(m): 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hiroshize:

Here's the link :

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/qvuunk89r8uwtwi/Opera-Next%207.5-handler-HUI.apk

Thanks for ur cooperation so far,pls did U just install it directly or U first uninstalled the previous one
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by noteamlikebarca(m): 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
Bigdocemo: you can, if your phone is rooted download root explorer. notify me after which you've downloaded the app.
my phone is rooted nd i have root explorer on my device pls what next
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
noteamlikebarca: Thanks for ur cooperation so far,pls did U just install it directly or U first uninstalled the previous one

I installed it directly, i didn't need to uninstall my previous Opera Mini
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by noteamlikebarca(m): 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hiroshize:

I installed it directly, i didn't need to uninstall my previous Opera Mini
kk,Thanks pls what plan or tweak are U using on ur phone
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
noteamlikebarca: kk,Thanks pls what plan or tweak are U using on ur phone

Bros, i really don't use the internet so much to consume much data undecided , so i don't really give head to the issue of a suitable data plan or tweak cry . My internet at work serves me if i need to do some heavy duty online work or download. tongue tongue

Aside that, i subscribe to GLO's 1k a month plan (350Mb) which is sufficient enough for me shocked ( I do not need to download unnecessary apps or media contents aside the usual social networking cheesy ).

Maybe, someone else within the thread could help you with the necessayr info smiley smiley
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by noteamlikebarca(m): 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hiroshize:

Bros, i really don't use the internet so much to consume much data undecided , so i don't really give head to the issue of a suitable data plan or tweak cry . My internet at work serves me if i need to do some heavy duty online work or download. tongue tongue

Aside that, i subscribe to GLO's 1k a month plan (350Mb) which is sufficient enough for me shocked ( I do not need to download unnecessary apps or media contents aside the usual social networking cheesy ).

Maybe, someone else within the thread could help you with the necessayr info smiley smiley
Ok thanks.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Fiilosofer(m): 4:05am On Aug 16, 2014
Hiroshize:

Pls which font app and specific font is this... tnx
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 4:10am On Aug 16, 2014
Fiilosofer:

Pls which font app and specific font is this... tnx
It's ifont and the font face am using is chococooky
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Fiilosofer(m): 12:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hiroshize:
It's ifont and the font face am using is chococooky

Tnx
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by noteamlikebarca(m): 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
noteamlikebarca: Ok thanks.
pls bros how do one use recoverytools to install clockworkimage in h7
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Oliveronline: 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
whats de current price of dis fone?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone / How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? / download 2go on your HTC windows phone, and run any java files on it....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.