Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Should I Return Salary Paid In Error After Resignation? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Return Salary Paid In Error After Resignation? (4398 Views)

Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January / Should I Return The Funds / Should I Return To The UK To Work? (I Have HSMP Visa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Should I Return Salary Paid In Error After Resignation? by Sixix: 8:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Two wrongs have never made a right.

There is a word I love so much, its called: DUE PROCESS.

If you are certain the Money isnt yours to keep, follow due process to return it.

If they indeed owe you outstanding sums of Money, Follow Due process to get your money.

But if you keep this money, you are just as bad as the people we all complain about.

He hasn't committed a crime under the law which I suppose is the most important

You cannot lump him with other 'bad' people if he deducted the percentage he is entitled to and return the rest.
Re: Should I Return Salary Paid In Error After Resignation? by AmenJoan(f): 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
Wow, learned a lot, thank you guys. Am still waiting for the account number to pay to though. Since I told them I will not rewrite my resignation letter, they haven't contacted me again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jobs City / Double Your Income With Oriflame / Timber Traders At Bridgehead Onitsha Protest Against Their Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.