Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested (58718 Views)

An Encounter With Anti-Boko Haram Female Fighters (photo) / Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko / We Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram - Female Hunter, Ladi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by zionzoe(m): 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2014
True oooo [color=#000099][/color]
lekkie073: dats Muslims for u. When xtians were being slaughtered by book haram, they looked d other way as if its none of their business....now bolo haram has graduated from killing xtians to killing anything killable, now the Muslims denying the terrorists. Islam has failed the world. Even a Muslim nation like Iraq is divided against itself. So what do u expect from them if they can kill their fellow worshippers in d name of the same religion? The sooner Islam is banished from the world the better for humanity

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by toprealman: 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2014
What happened to innocent till proven guilty?
Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by aryzgreat: 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
My people, we are talking of this terrorist woman, my close pal just ping me now dat anoda NL terrorist just ban his account till 2062.

Is this nt terrorism too? Somebody dat registered on NL since 2012 is bn banned for opening a fresh account. Make una follow me tell d terrorist to release this my guy. He just sent me dis screen shot via bbm.

SAY NO TO Nairaland Terrorism!

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by funshint(m): 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2014
lrguru: even if de arrest shekau today, u'll still say they arrested an innocent civilian. Smh for u. Dem de write bokoharam for face?
U̶̲̥̅̊ don't know anything...just pray U̶̲̥̅̊ don't fall victim of security personnel impunity in your life!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by SporaD8: 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
barackodam: Wat the heck is it with u guys and Islam. 70-whatever virgins or not, its non of ur biz. Face ur religion and stop abusing Islam at the slightest opportunity
Are you for real?!
If bombing schools, malls, and churches is what you call minding one's biz, please let that mode of worship end in your mosque OK!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by Psylas(m): 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
funshint:
U̶̲̥̅̊ don't know anything...just pray U̶̲̥̅̊ don't fall victim of security personnel impunity in your life!!!
shatap!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by Maleeq(m): 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
So they can release a face/name of a suspect/accomplice who is a "nobody"? But when its one of their cronies in power, the news would read "Top government official/Military general linked to Boko haram", no name mentioned, no picture!!!....Mtcheeeeew!

God punish Boko haram, the perpetrators and sponsors!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by ikweremilitant: 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2014
.com:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-2yGleysRvlY/U7QbysMtwJI/AAAAAAADGrQ/JJ32ayygvgM/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-wegUh4St7L0/U7Qb1CIMMEI/AAAAAAADGrc/fNoYCBb8Ato/s1600/2.png[/img]

According to a post on the Facebook wall of the National Orientation Agency Nigeria, an accomplice and informant of terror sect, Boko Haram, Hafsat Bako, pictured above, has been arrested. Details of her arrest are still sketchy but will bring an update later.
pls o 4d records ds face dnt look ibo or yoruba to me neither d name aisha bako hs a southern trace.let me see any idiot dat wil cm here wit any theory agan on hw other tribes re involvd in ds madnes

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by Moreinfo(m): 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
Na wa o! So na she dey give them information all this while. God don catch am! Ntoo!...
Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by Raypawer(m): 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
funshint: How reliable is the info being giving to us...Nigerian security has an hallmark of arresting innocent civilians and parading them as criminals; @Cfxian cums to mind. Just like the 100 chibok girls they claimed to hv rescued only to retract their statement. Believe this with a pinch of salt I tell U̶̲̥̅̊!

go and sleep Thomas!!! go bornu if u wan bilif

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by ignis: 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2014
This woman deserves to be smuggled to death.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by barackodam: 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2014
SporaD8: Are you for real?!
If bombing schools, malls, and churches is what you call minding one's biz, please let that mode of worship end in your mosque OK!

Hey, get it ryt and stop reading wit ur a$$, I never said bombing was non of anyones biz, even we Muslims condemn them.

Only saying u are always after Islams flaws.

Chikena

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by musulumi(m): 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2014
They can only arrest women anand children. .......
Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by Janetozi(f): 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2014
barackodam:

Hey, get it ryt and stop reading wit ur a$$, I never said bombing was non of anyones biz, even we Muslims condemn them. I am beginning to suspect u.

Chikena
Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by sakaguchi(m): 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
Lol. Islam n terrorism, what is it na?
Please! They should leave us and our peaceful Yoruba Muslim n the wicked bokoharamic philes in the north can migrate to Syria Iraq border where their new deuchebag is calling for all terrorists muslims to join his caliph.

"Muslims have been called to flock to the 'Islamic
State' to gather for a battle against non-believers
throughout the world"

What is the north waiting for?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by Beync(f): 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
If this is true they should serve her to hungry lions in the zoo.

60 people died here, 100 died there, is this kind of wicked sould that cause these deaths

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by electropiz(m): 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2014
funshint: How reliable is the info being giving to us...Nigerian security has an hallmark of arresting innocent civilians and parading them as criminals; @Cfxian cums to mind. Just like the 100 chibok girls they claimed to hv rescued only to retract their statement. Believe this with a pinch of salt I tell U̶̲̥̅̊!

it is as unreliable as the Chibok kidnap saga
Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by electropiz(m): 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
Psylas: shatap!
Abeg double the shatap grin
Psylas: shatap!
Abeg double the shatap

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by Mrpauch(m): 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
The woman its like someone who's High on Gum/Weed

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by myspnigeria: 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
na wa o, na so dem go dey catch them
Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
The sunni and shia war didn't start today in the middle east. Its been going on for long with the shias being the most violent sect. They are the terrorists and always cry foul if there are more sunni's in govt.

lekkie073: dats Muslims for u. When xtians were being slaughtered by book haram, they looked d other way as if its none of their business....now bolo haram has graduated from killing xtians to killing anything killable, now the Muslims r denying the terrorists. Islam has failed the world. Even a Muslim nation like Iraq is divided against itself. So what do u expect from them if they can kill their fellow worshippers in d name of the same religion? The sooner Islam is banished from the world the better for humanity

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by naturally: 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2014
mencade5: Useless woman with smelly pucccciiii. They should roast her to death.

Wow, so you have put head there before grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by naturally: 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
lrguru: even if de arrest shekau today, u'll still say they arrested an innocent civilian. Smh for u. Dem de write bokoharam for face?

Do they always have concrete evidence for their arrest?
Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by PedroJP(m): 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
They shud bring her to me right now
Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
cheesy cheesy @masquerade. You no well

4kmukina: Any tym I see a ninja masquerade or a goat bearded and three-quarter jumper trouser wearing malu, I get at alert cos anything explosible can ignite and dat marks ur end. Last tym I enterd BRT in lag and a masquerade entered, I forfeited my 100 naira fare and quickly jumped down. I never wan die by bomb.

U can imagine a woman dat suffered to bear child has dis kind of wicked hrt to be blowing ppl to shreds.

This work of allah na real waaa!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by deletrue: 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2014
Another real accomplice.
Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by shogosco: 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2014
ahhh.... IYA BASHIRAT!!!...
Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by vislabraye(m): 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
See the ugly thing.
Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by SporaD8: 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2014
barackodam:

Hey, get it ryt and stop reading wit ur a$$, I never said bombing was non of anyones biz, even we Muslims condemn them.

Chikena
So which sect do you belong?
Shi'ite or Sunni, Alshabaab or the AQUIM, Al-queda or boko haram?
More like Kettle calling Pot black.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by naturally: 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2014
Janet ozi: A.L.L.A.H= agony, lamentation, limitation, annoyance, heresies. See as she cover her face like a faithful follower of Allah. She deserve to be tortured 2 death. A painful death is what she deserve.

ALLAH- The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by henry78okez(m): 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2014
D northerners have nt seen anything yet. The monsters they breeded hv started coming after them. It's a pity becos they hv started regretting it already. Both male & female are boko haram accomplices & informants. But I doubt d reliability of dis information becos our security agents are used to arresting innocent citizens & labelling them boko haram 4 reasons best known 2 them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters / Obasanjo, Ojukwu, Wole Soyinka In London In 1960 Enjoying Jokes (Throwback) / James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.