Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Lenovo Laptop Users, Let Us Relate ;) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Lenovo Laptop Users, Let Us Relate ;) (3750 Views)

25 Best Mozilla Firefox Add On (laptop Users Click Here) / Lenovo Laptop Users / Hp Laptop Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lenovo Laptop Users, Let Us Relate ;) by okonja(m): 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
There is no doubt, the machine cool called "Lenovo" is one of the great performance laptop that differs from everyday/entertainment laptops...In other words, if you really do alot of technical work on pc, you need a performance laptop (DELL, Lenovo, Toshiba) these are affordable brands, the likes of Apple Mac and Sony VAIO.

I for one person, i don't like window 8, am still glued to window 7, so when getting a lenovo laptop, have it in mind you will be using a window 8 or window 8.1, BUT if you are like me that can't just leave window 7, instead of formatting the pre-installed window, I would rather have a dual boot, so I can keep the pre-installed window 8/8.1 and also install my lovely window 7 smiley...

On the other hand, you might just want to format everything and have just the window 7 installed, well this is not easy to do, as the default BIOS settings will not allow installation of any other windows, so you have google search your way to achieve that... wink but we can treat that here...

To be continued...
Re: Lenovo Laptop Users, Let Us Relate ;) by Extralarger(m): 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2014
Sir, Thanks for your advice on my thread, I'm stil confused on how to instal the Windows 7, please, How do I contact you? Can I get a windows 8.1 instalation software? And where? Am so confused, I regret ever trying to downgrade to windows 7. Ur contact Sir.
Re: Lenovo Laptop Users, Let Us Relate ;) by casid: 11:56am On Jul 07, 2014
I'm looking at getting a Lenovo laptop, which one do you recommend and I hope their durability is of high value. Laptops of these days are nothing and it's like they have a destructive timer inside waiting to be activated.
Re: Lenovo Laptop Users, Let Us Relate ;) by okonja(m): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
casid: I'm looking at getting a Lenovo laptop, which one do you recommend and I hope their durability is of high value. Laptops of these days are nothing and it's like they have a destructive timer inside waiting to be activated.

Well, It depends on your budget, but I 'll be suggest you go for a lenovo G500 OR 505 (slim version of G500)...as the price is within affordable average price and it's very efficient cool

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1531780_lenovosouq_jpegd9e8f4d07bf6299f804d78208d42e3ad

looking at the image below, that's the screenshot from a store in dubai named souq.com and the one below is our own dear konga.com here in Nigeria with both out of stock this Lenovo G500, that tells you the rate at which the laptop is been demanded.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1531781_lenovogmail2_jpeg4d192bbc745b7d874e5efbee86dc43f9
Re: Lenovo Laptop Users, Let Us Relate ;) by casid: 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
I can't really get the price on the various naija websites.. But all I see on olx is beyond 100k.. My budget is70- 80k
Re: Lenovo Laptop Users, Let Us Relate ;) by okonja(m): 10:48pm On Jul 07, 2014
casid: I can't really get the price on the various naija websites.. But all I see on olx is beyond 100k.. My budget is70- 80k
Well, if you are ready to buy it, its 73k from Dubai to Lagos, there is a nairalander that help people to buy it in Dubai, you pay into her First bank account in Nigeria and get it within 7-10 days. Here is the nairalander profle link https://www.nairaland.com/justi4jesu ..check her signature, you will see the link to the thread on how she has been buying things for nairalanders from Dubai. Goodluck!!!
Re: Lenovo Laptop Users, Let Us Relate ;) by smartbingari(m): 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
I have lenovo 3000 c200 i am currently using window 7. I have open gl, video ram problems i need help on how to update.
Re: Lenovo Laptop Users, Let Us Relate ;) by justi4jesu(f): 4:02am On Jul 09, 2014
okonja: Well, if you are ready to buy it, its 73k from Dubai to Lagos, there is a nairalander that help people to buy it in Dubai, you pay into her First bank account in Nigeria and get it within 7-10 days. Here is the nairalander profle link https://www.nairaland.com/justi4jesu ..check her signature, you will see the link to the thread on how she has been buying things for nairalanders from Dubai. Goodluck!!!

Thanks okonja.
Re: Lenovo Laptop Users, Let Us Relate ;) by guente02(m): 9:48am On Jul 09, 2014
okonja: Well, if you are ready to buy it, its 73k from Dubai to Lagos, there is a nairalander that help people to buy it in Dubai, you pay into her First bank account in Nigeria and get it within 7-10 days. Here is the nairalander profle link https://www.nairaland.com/justi4jesu ..check her signature, you will see the link to the thread on how she has been buying things for nairalanders from Dubai. Goodluck!!!
On point my guy. In fact i use a super clean Lenovo Ideapad Z400-20201 and she was the one who did the transaction for me. The laptop is a beast TBH since it comes with 1TB, 2gb ddr3 dedicated mem, 6gb ram, usb 3.0, bluteeth 4.0 blacklit keyboard and all for just 76k to Sokoto. So anyone reading this with a desire to order such or any other laptop should head straight to her thread and get the deal started. Me im enjoying my device and would return for another deal in d nearest future.
Cheers
Re: Lenovo Laptop Users, Let Us Relate ;) by okonja(m): 6:12am On Jul 22, 2014
smartbingari: I have lenovo 3000 c200 i am currently using window 7. I have open gl, video ram problems i need help on how to update.
Sorry for replying late, am just seeing your post. Well, I don't know how to do that, if you can simply dispose the system to a less/no graphic demand person, then add money to buy the one with features I stated in the original post, then you can enjoy graphics
Re: Lenovo Laptop Users, Let Us Relate ;) by Hissexcellencie(m): 9:26am On Jul 22, 2014
guente02:
On point my guy. In fact i use a super clean Lenovo Ideapad Z400-20201 and she was the one who did the transaction for me. The laptop is a beast TBH since it comes with 1TB, 2gb ddr3 dedicated mem, 6gb ram, usb 3.0, bluteeth 4.0 blacklit keyboard and all for just 76k to Sokoto. So anyone reading this with a desire to order such or any other laptop should head straight to her thread and get the deal started. Me im enjoying my device and would return for another deal in d nearest future.
Cheers
Woah! Sick Laptop u got there man. Please Can I see a pic?
Re: Lenovo Laptop Users, Let Us Relate ;) by Mamaflex(f): 11:30am On Jul 22, 2014
Which of lenovo laptop has this followings. WEBCAM, WIFI, STRONG BATTERY LIFE, DVD PLAYER, and LARGE RAM?
Re: Lenovo Laptop Users, Let Us Relate ;) by Mamaflex(f): 11:32am On Jul 22, 2014
guente02:
Cheers
But i heard the battery life is disappointing
Re: Lenovo Laptop Users, Let Us Relate ;) by guente02(m): 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
Mamaflex: But i heard the battery life is disappointing
Mine really is disappointing. 30mins or less when playing Games.
But around 3hrs on light usage.
Re: Lenovo Laptop Users, Let Us Relate ;) by guente02(m): 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hissexcellencie: Woah! Sick Laptop u got there man. Please Can I see a pic?
Im not at home.
Re: Lenovo Laptop Users, Let Us Relate ;) by dwag: 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
I hook myself up lenovo x61......d ba3 life na madt! 3hrs on point......buh could take up to 6hrs if slightly used!....buh recently , I gave it out to a fwend to use and d ba3 life was never d same again! Completely dead unless direct connectn....I still dey vex till 2day......still trying to figure out how to get a good new ba3! Any idea!
Re: Lenovo Laptop Users, Let Us Relate ;) by stripper: 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
dwag: I hook myself up lenovo x61......d ba3 life na madt! 3hrs on point......buh could take up to 6hrs if slightly used!....buh recently , I gave it out to a fwend to use and d ba3 life was never d same again! Completely dead unless direct connectn....I still dey vex till 2day......still trying to figure out how to get a good new ba3! Any idea!

Contact justi4jesu she buys goods from ebay.com and dubai.
https://www.nairaland.com/1788753/pre-order-goods-us-dubai

Re: Lenovo Laptop Users, Let Us Relate ;) by okonja(m): 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
Mamaflex: Which of lenovo laptop has this followings. WEBCAM, WIFI, STRONG BATTERY LIFE, DVD PLAYER, and LARGE RAM?
I know of Lenovo G500....or G505 (slim version of G500). So much in-love with this machine grin
Re: Lenovo Laptop Users, Let Us Relate ;) by Mamaflex(f): 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
okonja: I know of Lenovo G500....or G505 (slim version of G500). So much in-love with this machine grin
does is have those features i mentioned? But i heard the battery life is disappointing.
Re: Lenovo Laptop Users, Let Us Relate ;) by onlyme07(m): 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
am trying to get a laptop.can my 4g ram dell memory be replaced for a 1g ram acer I want to buy.??
Re: Lenovo Laptop Users, Let Us Relate ;) by okonja(m): 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
Mamaflex: does is have those features i mentioned? But i heard the battery life is disappointing.
6 Cell Lithium battery isn't a bad battery at all.
Re: Lenovo Laptop Users, Let Us Relate ;) by Mamaflex(f): 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
okonja: 6 Cell Lithium battery isn't a bad battery at all.
ok tnks
Re: Lenovo Laptop Users, Let Us Relate ;) by Olarewajub: 1:22am On Jul 28, 2014
guente02:
Cheers
Please i need the link to the e-store.
Re: Lenovo Laptop Users, Let Us Relate ;) by Olarewajub: 1:25am On Jul 28, 2014
So lenovo battery don't last long. Some told me that lenovo is better than Dell and Acer. How true?
Re: Lenovo Laptop Users, Let Us Relate ;) by guente02(m): 1:50am On Jul 28, 2014
Olarewajub: Please i need the link to the e-store.
Souq.com
Re: Lenovo Laptop Users, Let Us Relate ;) by Olarewajub: 2:34am On Jul 28, 2014
I mean the direct of the laptop.
guente02:
Souq.com
Re: Lenovo Laptop Users, Let Us Relate ;) by okonja(m): 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
I can't wait for my new Lenovo laptop to arrive, then..this thread would continue fully with Lenovo laptop updates only>> grin grin

I got what I budgeted from on best buy, and to be delivered to me soon, courtesy of justi4jesu

[size=18pt]Here are some screenshots from the site I ordered it from?[/size]

Re: Lenovo Laptop Users, Let Us Relate ;) by okonja(m): 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
[size=18pt]I also screenshot some comments by customers that have purchased this machine[/size]

Re: Lenovo Laptop Users, Let Us Relate ;) by Mofetemi(m): 2:44pm On May 19, 2018
I am T.A, a JUMIA CONSULTANT. I assist people to make orders on Jumia-nigeria mall, www., without glitch for brand new items ranging: ALL ELECTRONICS- Smart Tvs, Led, Home theatres with Tv screen,stabilizers, and so on, ALL SHOES- MaleS, Kids and Female sneakers, trainers, formal, loafers, and so on, ALL CLOTHING-Males, Kids and Females shirts,polos, gowns,tops,shirts,boxers,pyjamas, and so on, ALL PHONES AND TABLETS- Different OS sizes, rams,roms, and so on, ALL HEALTH AND BEAUTY- Colognes,roll on,deodourants,make ups,and so on, ALL COMPUTING- Different Laptops,sizes,Rams,Processors, ALL HOME AND OFFICE GADGETS- hard nuts breakers blenders,warmers,microwaves, washing machines,irons,last longing standing rechargeable fans, generators, and so on, BABIES NECESSITIES- Diapers,toys, gadgets,floaters,seaters, walkers and so on, ALL BOOKS- From best sellers, CARs/SUVs/TRUCKs ACCESSORIES- Giant Tyres Inflator with light, Bluetooth car player with screen, and so on, AND ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN EVER THINK OF. I search them out for you!

SIX (6) Reasons Why You Should Place Your Orders Through Me:

1. YOU WILL ALWAYS RECEIVE DISCOINTS WHENEVER I PLACE ORDER FOR YOU WHETHER PROMO / DISCOUNT IS ON OR NOT! Sounds good!

2. You will receive your ordered item in any chosen address of yours within the country! Fast and reliable!

3. WHERE YOU RECEIVED AN ITEM THAT YOU ARE NOT SASTIFIED WITH, NOTIFY ME IMMEDIATELY AND THE ITEM SHALL BE RETREIVED FROM YOU WITHIN 7DAYS FROM DATE OF DELIVERY AND YOU SHALL BE REFUNDED YOUR FULL CASH POST 7DAYS OF RETRIEVER OF THE UNSATISFIED ITEM FROM YOU! So Simple!

4. I AM 24/7 AVAILABLE FOR ENQUIRIES AND GUIDELINES

5. With T.A, your ITEM and MONEY are continually safe!

6. YOU WILL LIVE TO RECOMMEND T.A ALWAYS!

OFFICE ADDRESS 1:
Marcia Pharmacy, Shop 21,22 & 29 Bukries Mall,
Omoleye Bus Stop, Ogijo, Ogun State.

OFFICE ADDRESS 2:
18, Nuga Lane,
Behind Satina Hotel,
Ijebu Ode,Ogun State.

FOR ENQUIRIES:
Whatsapp / Call: 08055793741,
Mail: mofemine@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

PES 2018 and FIFA 18 PC Versions For Sale With Delivery Options All Over Nigeria / 160,000mah Laptop Powerbank 15hrs Steady Supply / Molshod Trading Company Is Given Out A Laptop.view Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.