Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Beware Of Samla (a Roofer). The thread is Closed. Issues resolved. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Beware Of Samla (a Roofer). The thread is Closed. Issues resolved. (1047 Views)

CLOSED / *Closed* / Resolved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Beware Of Samla (a Roofer). The thread is Closed. Issues resolved. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
This guy is incompetent on the building industry,I contracted my roofing to him since october last year,he did an unrecommendable job which he kept promising to go and rectify,but he is nowhere to be found.He goes by name Allen Adeoye.

He stopped taking my calls and no mail reply.I have notified the appropriate authority about this guy,I ordered them to allow him for a week or two to see his line of action.

So pple beware,giving him job at your own risk,I've actually read somany bad reviews about him,but these are after my contract to him.
Re: Beware Of Samla (a Roofer). The thread is Closed. Issues resolved. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
This is to inform the general public that Samla(Allen Adeoye)sent some guys to my site this morning to rectify the fault.

I'll wait until it rain to see if it's fully repaired or not.

@Allen,
Am really sorry,it's not in my nature to fight or destroy someone image.When the job is done I'll come here to testify.

No hard feeling.
Re: Beware Of Samla (a Roofer). The thread is Closed. Issues resolved. by mufutau55(m): 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2014
euromilion: This is to inform the general public that Samla(Allen Adeoye)sent some guys to my site this morning to rectify the fault.

I'll wait until it rain to see if it's fully repaired or not.

@Allen,
Am really sorry,it's not in my nature to fight or destroy someone image.When the job is done I'll come here to testify.

No hard feeling.

Please keep us informed.. You know many people are following this, without commenting.
I personally remembered when this thing (leaking roof) started some time ago.. As one of the Oga-In-Charge, I follow many things. smiley

Hajji Mufutau

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Samla (a Roofer). The thread is Closed. Issues resolved. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
mufutau55:

Please keep us informed.. You know many people are following this, without commenting.
I personally remembered when this thing (leaking roof) started some time ago.. As Oga-In-Charge, I follow many things. smiley

Hajji Mufutau

Thank you Hajji,
Yea a guy was sent by Allen this morning,he actually spent very short amount of time,hopefully problem solved,let's see it when next it rain.

He should've done this long ago to avoid all these shenanigans.Anyway thank you Allen.
Re: Beware Of Samla (a Roofer). The thread is Closed. Issues resolved. by mufutau55(m): 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
euromilion:

Thank you Hajji,
Yea a guy was sent by Allen this morning,he actually spent very short amount of time,hopefully problem solved,let's see it when next it rain.

He should've done this long ago to avoid all these shenanigans.Anyway thank you Allen.

Thanks. When it's totally resolved and you are happy.. let me know so I can change the heading to "Resolved" for you.

Hajji M.
Re: Beware Of Samla (a Roofer). The thread is Closed. Issues resolved. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2014
mufutau55:

Thanks. When it's totally resolved and you are happy.. let me know so I can change the heading to "Resolved" for you.

Hajji M.

I will certainly do.

Thanks again.
Re: Beware Of Samla (a Roofer). The thread is Closed. Issues resolved. by gistmelove(m): 9:10am On Jul 13, 2014
Batlan Concept Interiors and Exteriors limited. The company was formed to provide general importation, sales and supplies of building materials.

Such as: High Quality stone coated stone tile roofing sheet,Doors,security doors,Aluminum roofing step tile and long span,We have all this product in different colors and gauge with affordable prices.

1.) 0.55mm SOUTH KOREA stone coated step tile roofing sheet is =N=2,400 per square meter

2.) 0.45mm SOUTH KOREA stone coated step tile roofing sheet is =N=2,000 per square meter

3.) 0.45mm SOUTH KOREA ROMAN DESIGN =N=2,600 per square meter

4.) SHINGLE 2,700

accessories:

Ridge Cap @ =N= 1,200per/meter

Valley Gutter @ =N= 1,300
per/meter
facial cover @ =N= 1,300
per/meter
Bash board cover @ =N= 1,300
per/meter
repair kit @ =N= 5,000

Installation per square meter =N= 200

ALUMINUM Roof step tile

0.55mm aluminum roofing =N=1,300 Per square meter

0.45mm aluminum roofing =N=1,200 Per square meter

We have available means of transportation..but the bill will from your side.

CALL AYYUB ON : 08085310359

Re: Beware Of Samla (a Roofer). The thread is Closed. Issues resolved. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
This is to inform all that the issues between I and Samla has been resolved,We are all in good term.

I actually commend him and his work.I do like seeing youths getting up and creating job for themselves,Since the so called government has failed us.Allen well done and keep your head up.I would use or recommend him any day and anytime.

Thanks again.
Re: Beware Of Samla (a Roofer). The thread is Closed. Issues resolved. by mufutau55(m): 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
euromilion: This is to inform all that the issues between I and Samla has been resolved,We are all in good term.

I actually commend him and his work.I do like seeing youths getting up and creating job for themselves,Since the so called government has failed us.Allen well done and keep your head up.I would use or recommend him any day and anytime.

Thanks again.

Euromillion, if you want this thread "Locked" and removed (to be fair to Samla), please let me know here. Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Beware Of Samla (a Roofer). The thread is Closed. Issues resolved. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
mufutau55:

Euromillion, if you want this thread "Locked" and removed (to be fair to Samla), please let me know here. Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau

Sure bro,I don't mind.

Thanks for your time.
Re: Beware Of Samla (a Roofer). The thread is Closed. Issues resolved. by mufutau55(m): 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
Thread Locked.

Hajji Mufutau

(1)

Hot Sale Of A 3 Bedroom Bungalow On 13000sqm @ Co-operative Villa Est Ajah 25M / Affordable Selfcontain At idimu/shasha axis: just 90k for a year / 3 Bedroom Flats To Let@okota, Ire-akari, Isolo,lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.