Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract (23251 Views)

Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories / Modelling Contract / Modelling Contract Models Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
Talon05:
Naaaaah, just call me Talon cheesy

Strange name btw.
Brits always have a strange quality about them. I am not surprised smiley
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by InvertedHammer: 9:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
/
He is enjoying his 15 minutes of fame.

That's Americans and their canny ways of hyping up stuff: William Hung, this guy, etc.

First, he has to find someone to bail him out from jail.

Bail amount: $1 million. ($100k bond)
Family so far raised: $5k

Hopefully someone will bail his a_ss out. That is assuming he is not someone's bitch in there already.
Cos dude is gay as has been shown...Not hating!

\
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
vislabraye: . Hahahaha. Chai come see comment Oh.

How do you mean?
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by InvertedHammer: 9:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
Rayvene:

Dude is FUGLY to me.Heck,I can't even stare at his picture for a long time.
He doesn't have a solid-rock-man face to me;he has a puny biitch-assss niggur face as far as I'm concerned.

Why the hecky heck are y'all killing yaselves over this guy anyway?From this day till the day I die,I'll never see him as even remotely handsome. undecided

Abeg e don do.
/
I guess the post was not about your preference in men.

So take am easy na.

Like man, monkey, woman...how e take concern us?

He is in the news bc a lot of women found him cute not because Rayvene's opinion of men.

\

2 Likes

Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by BodyKiss(m): 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
jaykaylegend: Rubbish!! A persion commited a very serious crime and some nonsense american ladies are even backing the guy up..
The guy is not that fine sef

Here come the typical. I bet you must have been involved in jungle justice before. Because he committed a crime, he shouldn't be redeemed? His story might inspire other criminals to change you know.
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by myspnigeria: 9:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
fine boy.... i am happy for u....
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by san316(m): 9:32pm On Jul 02, 2014
Wow! See new hustle. Make i go possess ma possession. *wears makeup and picks up plastic gun* SHOWTIME!!!
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by bunmila(f): 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
InvertedHammer:
/
I guess the post was not about your preference in men.

So take am easy na.

Like man, monkey, woman...how e take concern us?

He is in the news bc a lot of women found him cute not because Rayvene's opinion of men.

\
And please God may she not respond again cos we have had quite enough
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Elxandre(m): 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2014
His chiselled face sets him out.
This is the kinda face I wish I had, a very Manly face.
I have quite a soft face, which makes people quickly wrongly think of me as too soft, but at least I still look ok.
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Talon05: 9:54pm On Jul 02, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Strange name btw.
Brits always have a strange quality about them. I am not surprised smiley
Looool what is wrong with my name?...How can I win with u Miss EnlightenedSoul?
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
now i see why al qeada say no to infidels (mainly america)
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Feedmemore(f): 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
American celebrity worship culture at its very worst celebrates the empty lives of no-talent parasites like the Kardashians, and now goes one step further in the wrong direction by elevating a street thug to nationwide fame because some people with insanely shallow values think he's "handsome." If by "handsome" you mean "angry,mentally ill sociopath," I guess I have to agree.
This sorry "news" item is just another billboard on the highway to ruin down which America is plummeting, pedal to the metal, in a car subject to a recent recall.

3 Likes

Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Truckpusher(m): 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
Feed me more: American celebrity worship culture at its very worst celebrates the empty lives of no-talent parasites like the Kardashians, and now goes one step further in the wrong direction by elevating a street thug to nationwide fame because some people with insanely shallow values think he's "handsome." If by "handsome" you mean "angry,mentally ill sociopath," I guess I have to agree.
This sorry "news" item is just another billboard on the highway to ruin down which America is plummeting, pedal to the metal, in a car subject to a recent recall.
It is part of the American dream. grin

You dey vex no be small,oya take snickers cool temper. cheesy
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Ishilove: 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
njokusboy: It seems women have their own definition of the term "handsome"... I thought handsome was brad pitt or orlando bloom.. I no understand wetin handsome come mean again oh... I for one,every girl thinks am handsome, my male friends have never said so, so I guess its only the girls dat tink dat way... As for me, I think am a thick headed brute, with black lips, red eyes and a bad attitude... Is handsomeness now synonymous to rascality?? I don't think that thing up there is handsome oh....
So in other words you're handsome?

Pictures or you look like Taribo West! tongue
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2014
Coldfeet: undecided shiit hapuns sis! I think I'm lightdickphobic grin

gringrin. MAYBE U JUST HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE.DON'T USE 1EXPERIENCE TO JUDGE wink
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Ishilove: 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2014
Handsome criminal. Lock his fine asss up and throw away the key. Mscheeew angry
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Feedmemore(f): 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2014
Truckpusher: It is part of the American dream. grin

You dey vex no be small,oya take snickers cool temper. cheesy

I'm really pissed...and even more despicable is his mother putting together a go fund me account to raise money for his bail. I guess what people don't really see is that by doing this they are enabling him and in the end he won't get the rehabilitation that he needs, he'll spend his money on drugs, women, firearms, and partying, and spiral more quickly out of control.
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by soulglo: 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
Feed me more: American celebrity worship culture at its very worst celebrates the empty lives of no-talent parasites like the Kardashians, and now goes one step further in the wrong direction by elevating a street thug to nationwide fame because some people with insanely shallow values think he's "handsome." If by "handsome" you mean "angry,mentally ill sociopath," I guess I have to agree.

And this does not happen in Nigeria. Rotflmao. Please stop with the jokes. In Nigeria criminals are elevated and worshipped. Not just by social media but even protected by those who should expose them. What a joke. It is woven into the fabric of Nigeria itself. Smh
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Coldfeet(f): 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
dhammyg:

gringrin. MAYBE U JUST HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE.DON'T USE 1EXPERIENCE TO JUDGE wink
Hmmm seems you are currently enjoying one vanilla lollipop? wink Good for you sis! One experience is enough to tell me what a white mans dick looks like and to keep off it if I don't wanna squeal and shriek like I've seen something from saturn. Its too late for good now to try to break the lightdickphobia as I'm married to the owner of a shocolaa coloured yummy yum yum great looking/tasting odolondolo cheesy cheesy cheesy wink cool grin
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2014
Honestly.....I have taken several looks at this guys pics, so as to figure out why the hype..Still I cannot seem to figure out what is sexy about him.

1 Like

Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2014
Coldfeet: Hmmm seems you are currently enjoying one vanilla lollipop? wink Good for you sis! One experience is enough to tell me what a white mans dick looks like and to keep off it if I don't wanna squeal and shriek like I've seen something from saturn. Its too late for good now to try to break the lightdickphobia as I'm married to the owner of a shocolaa coloured yummy yum yum great looking/tasting odolondolo cheesy cheesy cheesy wink cool grin

gringrin OK
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by shadrach77: 11:54pm On Jul 02, 2014
You guys don't understand. There is a spiritual element in the whole scenario. When God favours someone, that person can do no wrong in His eyes, so even when everyone is seeing 'wrong', God is seeing 'right'. After all, did He not say, "Your ways are not my ways"? Did He also not say, "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy"? Then it's possible God wants to give him a second chance to redeem himself.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by jaykaylegend(m): 12:01am On Jul 03, 2014
BodyKiss:

Here come the typical. I bet you must have been involved in jungle justice before. Because he committed a crime, he shouldn't be redeemed? His story might inspire other criminals to change you know.
number 1 pal, i have not been involved in jungle justice before and will never be, that action(jungle justice) makes me furious so in short i hate hearing about it..
Number 2, im not saying he shouldnt be reedemed bt he commited a crime that if found guilty he will be behind bars for a long time...
If a terrorist guilty of killing countless innocent souls is caught, are you saying he should be released because of his good looks??
There are thousand of goodlooking men that are in different prisons around the world, are you saying they are not good looking enough??

1 Like

Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by jaykaylegend(m): 12:03am On Jul 03, 2014
Coldfeet: The guy is fineeee!! See em eyes and lips? Swooshy shyswoo tins. cheesy tongue
what is in his eyes that are not in everyone's?? Except the blue part
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by jaykaylegend(m): 12:04am On Jul 03, 2014
redcliff:

Ah werey.. even me sef dey confirm his beauty.
GAY
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Truckpusher(m): 12:11am On Jul 03, 2014
Feed me more:

I'm really pissed...and even more despicable is his mother putting together a go fund me account to raise money for his bail. I guess what people don't really see is that by doing this they are enabling him and in the end he won't get the rehabilitation that he needs, he'll spend his money on drugs, women, firearms, and partying, and spiral more quickly out of control.
Is this not the same system that defines human nature more than every other society?

When I tell people that some American women deserve award for being certified bimbos they usually call for my head.........It's the women that turned a dangerous gangsta to a star overnight ,who says the teenagers won't somehow copy this?.....Only time will tell.
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 03, 2014
Sunstorm: Light skin is Beautiful . I am light skin and Proud . dark skin guys are envious of light skin guys,this has been going on for so long . is it a crime that all the sexy girls lust after light skin dick? don't get mad ,get even .

big fool that dude is a white boy...goat like you,
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by soulglo: 12:46am On Jul 03, 2014
donnypool:

big fool that dude is a white boy...goat like you,

He is multi racial.
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 03, 2014
soul_glo:

He is multi racial.

define multi racial?? stupid lil kid
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by soulglo: 1:21am On Jul 03, 2014
donnypool:

define multi racial?? stupid lil kid

Why don't you quit while you're ahead. He is not white. He is at the very least a mixture of two races. Honestly you're going from post to post insulting people and what's embarrassing is that you're wrong. It makes you look very unintelligent. Sorry to say

1 Like

Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by myspnigeria: 1:24am On Jul 03, 2014
myads890: What can I say, crime pays.

hahahaha indeed
Re: Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract by Nobody: 3:03am On Jul 03, 2014
Talon05:
Looool what is wrong with my name?...How can I win with u Miss EnlightenedSoul?

Well, I'm a big fan of the truth. Of facts smiley

Looll this is futile, and we shall never change each other's minds. Crumpet truce smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Hand Crochet Designs / Meet The Contestants Of Miss Ambassador For Peace As Davido,others To Be Awarded / Oyindamilola Ajomole Wins Face Of Nigeria World 2017, Gets Toyota Avalon (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.