Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,945 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:01 AM

Apc Drag Mikel, Pdp To Court - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Apc Drag Mikel, Pdp To Court (901 Views)

When Mikel Scored,this Was Osibanjo's Reaction. / When You Support Apc And Your Barber Is Pdp To The Core / World Cup Fiasco: Apc Drags Mikel To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apc Drag Mikel, Pdp To Court by kennytidistar(m): 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
BREAKING:
APC DRAGS MIKEL TO COURT
 NIGERIA
News filtering through to FNN studios in the aftermath of the game between Nigeria and France that the APC, Nigeria’s opposition party is preparing a lawsuit against Nigerian midfielder John Obi Mikel for allegedly colluding with the PDP to end Nigeria’s World cup campaign.

A statement which leaked to FNN read: “….. We hereby declare that the result against France was marred by massive irregularities, and we are prepared to challenge the result in a court of law to the highest level.

“We believe the PDP and Mikel Obi were in cahoot to deny Nigeria a victory which the people deserved. You shall be hearing from our lawyers soon”.
Meanwhile, Nigerians have greeted this development warm heartedly as all loving fans are broken hearted by the loss.

No laugh oo, just scold me when you see me. 
Re: Apc Drag Mikel, Pdp To Court by Redoil: 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2014
Apeeshit done suffer

1 Like

Re: Apc Drag Mikel, Pdp To Court by Princeadebayo1(m): 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
Breaking NewsAfter their return from Brazil World cup yestaday, the Super Eagles were so ashamed of their defeat that they decided to disguise themselves so as not to be recognized.Mikel disguised himself as a monk and was walking on the street when suddenly an old lady walked up to him and said "Mikel how far na?". Mikel was so surprised that he ran away annoyed that the old woman could recognize him despite his disguise. Disappointed, he went home and dressed as a pregnant woman, again he bumped into the same old lady and she said, "Mikel how far na, see as you just run the away". Confused and frustrated Mikel asked "but mama how do you keep recognizing me despite my disguises"?The old lady replied: "Hahaha, Mikel na wa for you oh, look me well na, It's me Yobo"

(1) (Reply)

Akpos And His Father / Akpos Joke: Finest Girl / Very Interesting:- Five Facts About You! (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.