Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:38 AM

7 Things You Can Never Change In A Guy! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things You Can Never Change In A Guy! (2320 Views)

7 Things You Can Never Change About Men / Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy / A Man Marries A Woman In The Hope That She Will Never Change . . . A Woman . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things You Can Never Change In A Guy! by Ojestas(m): 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
A great relationship is abt appreciating d similarities n respecting d
differences u have wit ur guy. Most times gals go in2 relationships hoping 2
change certain things abt their guys, but even though he may compromise n
let go of certain things 4 u, their r somtyns u shudn’t expect 2 change abt
him. Read on 2 know these things and why u shudn’t try changing dem.

1. HIS Pa$$ION FOR HIS FAVOURITE TEAM: Ever heard d saying “football is
life”? Yes it is, and only a few things can cum btw a guy n his luv 4 his
favourite team. Even wen u r both attending a dinner party or wedding
ceremony, he’ll always find time 2 check d score and trust me, he’ll be
depressed when they lose, no matter d amount of fun around him. I
sometimes tease my gal by telling her dat if we were 2 marry n d date of d
wedding coincides wit a Manchester United fixture, she had beta postpone d
wedding or d groom (me) will go missing, only 2 be found in a football
center cheering my beloved team. So ladies, instead of trying 2 stop him, try
supporting his team n he’ll luv u a little more.
2. HIS LOVE FOR HIS MUM: A guy’s luv 4 his mum is one thing a gal shud
neva tamper with. Yes he luvs u, but whether good or bad, his mum is high
up there in his heart. So don’t sweat it or try 2 cum btw him n his mum, cos
u’ll only be walking on a minefield dat will explode on u. STAY OFF and
create a connection or luv his mum if u want him 2 luv u much more.
3. HIS LOVE FOR BOTTLES: If beer is one of his favourite things in life, let
him enjoy it wen he wants 2, so far he’s not getting drunk n misbehaving.
4. FAMILY ISSUES: Do not try 2 bring d roof down on him or try 2 force him
2 luv ur relatives. As long as he’s making appropriate efforts 2wards them,
don’t make a fight out of it.
5. HE DOESN’T TALK MUCH: Not every guy likes chitchat ting or talking so
much abt their feelings. If ur guy is one who likes 2 keep his words in check,
let him be and don’t try 2 make a talkative out of him.
6. HE NOTICES OTHER PRETTY GALS: It’s only normal dat a guy appreciates
d wonderful work of God by taking a glance when he sees one. So nagging
and wanting him 2 shut his eyes when he sees a pretty girl is a big NO-NO.
Enjoy d fact dat he luvs u enuf 2 be wit u.
7. HIS ONE BAD HABIT: Every guy and even gals have at least one bad habit,
like picking of nose, biting of fingernails, etc. Instead of letting it bring u 2 to
frequent fights, try 2 put up wit it, knowing dat nobody is perfect.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Can Never Change In A Guy! by gaetano: 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2014
#word

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Can Never Change In A Guy! by michaeltotti(m): 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2014
#Nice one

dz gy need a thumb up emoticon.
Seun would u plx create 1

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Can Never Change In A Guy! by Jamie87(m): 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
His love for bottle kor, his love for suya ni. . . Speak for yourself, print this crap and submit it to the lady you're dating since it's a summary of who you are. . . The same goes for the selfish things that believe they come first in a relationship and it must be about them, about what they want, and about their families alone. Fck off.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things You Can Never Change In A Guy! by fijiano202(m): 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2014
Sometimes we do outgrow some of our habits like Drinking,Die-Hard Football Fan labels...its still kinda suprises me how i survive a month without drinking,it all started from a week to a month to a year..Ladies just give him time..and pls dont think hes stopping all this habits for u alone

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Can Never Change In A Guy! by laplace12(m): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2014
][color=#000030:
His love for bottle kor, his love for suya ni. . . Speak for yourself, print this crap and submit it to the lady you're dating since it's a summary of who you are. . . The same goes for the selfish things that believe they come first in a relationship and it must be about them, about what they want, and about their families alone. Fck off. [/color]
Chill bro, u must not fight everyone. What happened to tolerance?
Re: 7 Things You Can Never Change In A Guy! by Ojestas(m): 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
][color=#000030:
His love for bottle kor, his love for suya ni. . . Speak for yourself, print this crap and submit it to the lady you're dating since it's a summary of who you are. . . The same goes for the selfish things that believe they come first in a relationship and it must be about them, about what they want, and about their families alone. Fck off. [/color]
u can always pass your comment without being negative. Nice pix there cheesy
Re: 7 Things You Can Never Change In A Guy! by MabraO: 9:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
Sometimes it baffles me how some men will go as far as bewitching their mum COs of their wife

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Can Never Change In A Guy! by ayorwizz(m): 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
][color=#000030:
Alaye, relax nw...haba
E neva reach fight naa.......hian!

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Can Never Change In A Guy! by opylas(m): 4:34am On Jul 03, 2014
Take out points 1 and 3 nd m wt u. I dn't do soccer, & drink? It's can malt anyday.

....& hey, last tym I chkd, I was a guy.
Re: 7 Things You Can Never Change In A Guy! by opylas(m): 4:37am On Jul 03, 2014
MabraO: Sometimes it baffles me how some men will go as far as bewitching their mum COs of their wife

sry, did u say 'bewitch'??
Re: 7 Things You Can Never Change In A Guy! by MabraO: 7:48am On Jul 03, 2014
opylas:

sry, did u say 'bewitch'??

Sorry did I write something else?
Re: 7 Things You Can Never Change In A Guy! by bigemmmybig(m): 8:49am On Jul 03, 2014
][color=#000030:

guy stop actin like a kid please.......
Re: 7 Things You Can Never Change In A Guy! by Jamie87(m): 8:51am On Jul 03, 2014
bigemmmybig:

guy stop actin like a kid please.......
Guy, fck off. I don't have to comment for you to like it. Who the F are you?

3 Likes

Re: 7 Things You Can Never Change In A Guy! by bigemmmybig(m): 8:53am On Jul 03, 2014
all points r very true but dosnt necessarily mean dat as a guy u must hav all qualities stated above..... atleast frm wat u guys hav read u kan tell wher u belong wink
Re: 7 Things You Can Never Change In A Guy! by bigemmmybig(m): 8:54am On Jul 03, 2014
][color=#000030:
Guy, fck off. I don't have to comment for you to like it. Who the F are you? [/color]

yea ryt, dats d kid attitude.... grow up bro. grin
Re: 7 Things You Can Never Change In A Guy! by Jamie87(m): 8:57am On Jul 03, 2014
bigemmmybig:

yea ryt, dats d kid attitude.... grow up bro. grin
You need growing up. For you to realize my comment is my opinion, you have to be grown, so look in the mirror. . . And fck off.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Can Never Change In A Guy! by xynerise: 9:00am On Jul 03, 2014
][color=#000030:
Guy, fck off. I don't have to comment for you to like it. Who the F are you? [/color]
Me go like date Amelica lady o. See as her presence in your life just make you dey use the ''F'' word anyhow grin
Re: 7 Things You Can Never Change In A Guy! by bigemmmybig(m): 9:05am On Jul 03, 2014
][color=#000030:
You need growing up. For you to realize my comment is my opinion, you have to be grown, so look in the mirror. . . And fck off. [/color]

grin grin grin
Re: 7 Things You Can Never Change In A Guy! by bigemmmybig(m): 9:07am On Jul 03, 2014
xynerise:
Me go like date Amelica lady o. See as her presence in your life just make you dey use the ''F'' word anyhow grin

abeg tell am ooooo..... i no go suprise say him dey chop him finger sef
Re: 7 Things You Can Never Change In A Guy! by zeb04(f): 9:11am On Jul 03, 2014
Admiring a pretty lady isn't a big deal. I admire a lot more handsome guys than he does. Aint no problem with that

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Can Never Change In A Guy! by dre11(m): 9:17am On Jul 03, 2014
Agree with most points
but the beer issues me disagree

maybe because i don't drink
Re: 7 Things You Can Never Change In A Guy! by bigemmmybig(m): 9:23am On Jul 03, 2014
dre11: Agree with some most points
but the beer issues me disagree

maybe because i don't drink

bigemmmybig: all points r very true but dosnt necessarily mean dat as a guy u must hav all qualities stated above..... atleast frm wat u guys hav read u kan tell wher u belong wink

YES BOSS
Re: 7 Things You Can Never Change In A Guy! by kombats: 10:35am On Jul 03, 2014
@op after copy and paste abeg give credit to the source. thx

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Can Never Change In A Guy! by Ojestas(m): 11:36am On Jul 03, 2014
kombats: @op after copy and paste abeg give credit to the source. thx
done already, thanks!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Will Stay Penny Less Than Ask A Lady For Money / A Nagging Lady Or A Lady Who Can't Cook, Which Can You Condone With? / When People Say Come And Eat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.