Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan (44793 Views)

Ghana Bans Public Officials From Travelling First Class / French School Bans Muslim Girl's Long Skirt / Egypt Bans Muslim Brotherhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by emmabest2000(m): 7:02am On Jul 03, 2014
justi4jesu: chinko has spoken..
I tell ya grin
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Tbillz(m): 7:03am On Jul 03, 2014
Just imagine this headline in another version :NIGERIAN GOVERMENT BANS MUSLIM OFFICIALS FROM OBSERVING RAMADAN!!! The world's reaction afterwards.

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Mathematical(f): 7:04am On Jul 03, 2014
temzy babe: . You guys are too violent.. Ahn ahn.. Some one made a simple statement like that and you call that blasphemy.. He even said 'religion' in total.. U think Christians didn't see that statement also?? But you guys are the only ones that fight for your God and later you'll tell me you are also fasting o, with this stupid attitude you just displayed here.. You are just dcivin yourself. After eating 5am in the morning.. C'mon, you've had breakfast alrdy o. You guys aint fasting. Come to Jesus and evry crooked ways lyk dis your violent life

style will be gone for good grin

look who's talking...

4 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by DEBUCHMANNY: 7:05am On Jul 03, 2014
I hope this will not spring up another Kaduna riots

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Mathematical(f): 7:06am On Jul 03, 2014
Toaskarity:

Thank u for the quote, where then did I say ramadan is fanatic as u stated? I still can't see it?

didn't say you did... what the guy was saying was you mentioning.. FANATIC
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by ogaju007(m): 7:06am On Jul 03, 2014
Its their country, if you don't like it, go to where you can practice your stuff... Enough of this crap of every country should allow people to practice their religion..... afterall in the muslim countries, theirs a hard line to practice any religion apart from islam.

14 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by FuckYou: 7:07am On Jul 03, 2014
10/10
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by ramalot(m): 7:08am On Jul 03, 2014
However, i do not support a ban on their right to a specific religious practice which does not hurt anyone other than the individual.

I can understand If their being hungry constitutes a safety risk in the execution of their duties, but this has not been expressed here.

Most over-religious people are retarded, so it is no surprise to see many people here cheer the Chinese for trampling religious rights.
Ask yourselves if you would have said the same thing if the ban targeted christians observing Lent or any other fasting practice. Or
better yet, a total ban on christmas, easter and all christian festivals, as they disrupt the normal flow of societal and business activities.

Bloody hypocrites!

4 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Idrico(m): 7:09am On Jul 03, 2014
Allah says they plot against islam,but he is the best plotter.No individual or group can ever extinguished the the light of islam.It is Allah promise.

10 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 03, 2014
Of what use is their fasting ?

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by myspnigeria: 7:10am On Jul 03, 2014
Religion is the number one problem of the world.lets all embrace humanity

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 03, 2014
sanandreas:

It is a religious obligation by the Muslims. Fasting does not kill people. The Christians also fast too.moreover there is a criteria for exempting those that will not fast. E.g pregnant women, children (minors), and lastly aged people.

Now that is ur conclusion not theirs..what society you live or what you choose to agree with can aswell be seen as opinion..That is ur opinion but is that their opinion?.. which one is right or wrong? Ofcourse to you,yours is right so is theirs to them..
what about we all stick to our opinion and aswell respect others opinion?I think it will make this world a better place.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Mathematical(f): 7:13am On Jul 03, 2014
ramalot: Religion will always remain a major problem in the world.

However, i do not support a ban on their right to a specific religious practice which does not hurt anyone other than the individual.

I can understand If their being hungry constitutes a safety risk in the execution of their duties, but this has not been expressed here.

Most religious people are retarded, so it is no surprise to see many people here cheer the Chinese for trampling religious rights.
Ask yourselves if you would have said the same thing if the ban targeted christians observing Lent or any other fasting practice. Or
better yet, a total ban on christmas, easter and all christian festivals, as they disrupt the normal flow of societal and business activities.

Bloody hypocrites!

bless you man...

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by tivta(m): 7:14am On Jul 03, 2014
I have a bad feeling that the next world war that will end the world will be islam versus other religions. That's not going to be pretty cause we all know moslems are willing to go to any extent to defend their religion. God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nihilist: 7:15am On Jul 03, 2014
ramalot: Religion will always remain a major problem in the world.

Most religious people are retarded, so it is no surprise to see many people here cheer the Chinese for a blatant violation of religious rights.

Bloody hypocrites!

Negro please take your pontificating elsewhere.

Go to Saudi Arabia, or anywhere else in the Middle East where churches are not allowed, and conversion from Islam carries the death penalty and tell them all this story.

Islamic countries are some of the most oppressive in the world where non-Muslims have no human rights...go and preach to them!

16 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by hajiscojas(f): 7:15am On Jul 03, 2014
Who are you to condemn other people's religion. Did your bible tells you to judge people or leave the judgement to Almighty God. ignorance is a disease, what do you know abt Islam You read different unrealistic stories then u claim you have knowledge abt the religion.. The tongue is powerful so be careful of what you say

7 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by FuckYou: 7:15am On Jul 03, 2014
ogaju007: Its their country, if you don't like it, go to where you can practice your stuff... Enough of this crap of every country should allow people to practice their religion..... afterall in the muslim countries, theirs a hard line to practice any religion apart from islam.
i tell you
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by stripper: 7:15am On Jul 03, 2014
china sef
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by IAMBREEZY: 7:16am On Jul 03, 2014
Nawa!
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by FuckYou: 7:16am On Jul 03, 2014
hajiscojas: Who are you to condemn other people's religion. Did your bible tells you to judge people or leave the judgement to Almighty God. ignorance is a disease, what do you know abt Islam You read different unrealistic stories then u claim you have knowledge abt the religion.. The tongue is powerful so be careful of what you say
sharrappp.. What do u know at all
Ignorance is worse that a disease.
Cos u don't know what u're into.
Islam/xtainity isn't a way to heaven
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by roxell120(m): 7:18am On Jul 03, 2014
gud one.how peaceful our world/society can be without those men in beards and women fully covered with their rights totally stripped!kudos chinko ,luving ur spirit of hard policies
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Ekundayo7: 7:18am On Jul 03, 2014
AdekunleBalogun:

U no fit it blame them? Can u hear urself, but u can all scream and shout when a woman is been prosecuted for changing her faith in sudan. All am saying is people should be allowed to practise their religion as long as they do it within the confines of lay down rules and regulations and as long as their practise do not have any negatives effect on themselves, another person and their immediate society. Ramadan is the best thing that can ever happen to any living Muslim in his life time, because its a great privilege to observe the Ramadan wit all its benefit, its a blessing for every Muslim. Prayers are answered wit little effort, sins are forgiven and most all Allah's words is a constant resonance in ur heart.
It might not be a problem to be a Muslim in a Muslim nation but China never was and never will be (If the Chinese have their way) a Muslim stronghold. They have suffered vicious attacks carried out on civilians by radical Muslim terrorists. The smart way is to nip this in the bud now. The modus operandi of Muslims is to grow in population and start attacking the laws of the land they are hosted in. They seek to make others (their hosts) bend to their needs. It doesn't work like that. Muslims in the US and UK have constantly attacked the courts of law, finding loopholes to ramrod through their intention to set a precedence of shari'a; first using "soft" issues which on liberal and "humane" grounds could be seen as reasonable such as divorce law and inheritance. But once they get their foot in the door it is a push for parallel court of law on up to issues such as theft, murder, adultery etc. What I find extremely annoying is that people from Syria, Libya, Yemen, Iraq, Iran and many other countries which are, for all intents and purposes Muslim majority countries, leave their countries to the UK, France, US, Sweden, Norway and other far flung points and then start DEMANDING that their host countries bend over backwards to feed, clothe them, provide them with security that is trained and "sensitive" to the Muslim community. NO! If you have left your country behind and gone to another host country you must adapt, not the other way around. Muslims are not happy in Iraq, Iran, Yemen, Pakistan, Jordan, Turkey, Palestine, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, China, US, France, UK, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Ethiopia, Thailand, Belgium, Somalia, Libya, Mali, Sudan, Bahrain, Myanmar, Syria, Algeria, Egypt, Turkey, Afghanistan, Indonesia, Holland, the list goes on and on. The irony of the photo below is that these are Muslims protesting in LONDON. If you do not like your host country-go. And if the "religion of peace" cannot make you settle your differences with your shia or sunni Muslim "brother" without beheading him, I'm sorry, but it seems that Islam itself is part of the problem. Show me where different Christian sects are currently blowing each other up AND killing innocent Muslims in the mix. Silence. It isn't happening. There is only rage and savagery coming from the Muslim populations of the world. ISIS is drunk on power, hatred and killing. It is their poorrnography, and they devote hours long videos to filming live killings, from multiple angles. They are completely insane, delusional and mad. My only hope for this new "Caliphate" announcement is that the whole world will see for once and for all that Islam is a cancer that must be surgically removed and destroyed, at least the non-peace loving cells that are currently holding the world hostage. Russian will not stand by, neither will China, neither will the House of Saud as they will not permit such blasphemy and bloodshed at their doorstep. Those who espouse the violence and jihad of Islam WILL die by it, and China is simply taking steps to make sure this cancer does not take root in their nation. Very wise move in my opinion.

12 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Janetozi(f): 7:18am On Jul 03, 2014
I wish GJT have the power to also ban Islam in Nigerian from also observing the Ramadan fasting. Who no if there are fasting to acquire more power to cause havoc & chaos from that demon called allah. A.L.L.A.H= agony, lamentation, limitation, annoyance, heresies. Only God know what next the boko Allah will do after this fast. Islam should be eradicated period.

3 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 03, 2014
Mathematical:

didn't say you did... what the guy was saying was you mentioning.. FANATIC

Now this is what he said
So observing ramadan is being a fanatic? Your reasoning baffles me!

You rushed in supporting him because you couldn't handle the shame that you called another human a goat for having a different thought about religion..
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 03, 2014
all of you spewing hate, just know that regardless of what anybody does, Islam is here to stay. Rulings like this only worsen the already tense relations between religions and give terrorists an excuse to perpetrate their evil acts. Na wa for these chinko o, even dem brain na chinko (fake).

3 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Mathematical(f): 7:20am On Jul 03, 2014
FuckYou: sharrappp.. What do u know at all
Ignorance is worse that a disease.
Cos u don't know what u're into.
Islam/xtainity isn't a way to heaven

please tell us the way
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by ziziponsche(m): 7:21am On Jul 03, 2014
quid:
^^ 2000000000 likes
This is why China will keep rising higher in the international stage.

And they'll keep falling @ d Celestial Realm. D day when d pegs of the earth (mountain) will be turn to mirage will surely come. And their will be woe on to d unblvas, they'll have wished dey were condemned to dust.

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Abbey2sam(m): 7:21am On Jul 03, 2014
abdulkayus: Subhanallah. To the Chinese Muslims, be steadfast Allah is with you. The chinese need to rescind this discriminatory rule and allow ppl to practise their religion. And who told them that fasting is risky to someone's health. This is balderdash

You seems to know how to read but don't understand,

Chinko no care about their health, chinko is scared for the live of it citizens who are other religion apart from religion of peace

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by FuckYou: 7:23am On Jul 03, 2014
Mathematical: please tell us the way
follow ur consciousness.
Seek for the truth.. Not what u call truth that u heard everyday in mosque.
Are u an African,then Islam isn't ur way.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 03, 2014
Janet ozi:

from what you have written here, your IQ is probably in the negative

4 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 03, 2014
FuckYou: follow ur consciousness.
Seek for the truth.. Not what u call truth that u heard everyday in mosque.
Are u an African,then Islam isn't ur way.

english isn't your way either - consciousness. lol
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by ramalot(m): 7:24am On Jul 03, 2014
Nihilist:

Negro please take your pontificating elsewhere.

Go to Saudi Arabia, or anywhere else in the Middle East where churches are not allowed, and conversion from Islam carries the death penalty and tell them all this story.

Islamic countries are some of the most oppressive in the world where non-Muslims have no human rights...go and preach to them!

True. However, what makes you different from them in this case.

That's what i thought.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ / King Charles III Diagnosed With Cancer / Japa: UK Unemployment Situation Worsens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.