Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey (55987 Views)

Livestock Production: Fisheries, Poultry, Pig, Cattle, Sheep And Goats / Fully Functional Farm (poultry, Fishery, Cattle, Sheep) For Sale/lease / Cattle Fattening/goat Farming/dairy farm For Small Holder Farmer, pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by Eefosa1: 10:49am On Feb 11, 2016
please i need a places where to hatch my turkey eggs here in lagos
call me on o8028131974
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by Liadi2(m): 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
Pls I want to start Turkey rearing I need your advice, I want to start with 30 pieces my target is to use them to produce young ones pls what are your advice and ways to cut feeding expenses
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by healthybirds(m): 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
healthy and fast growing turkeys are available all round the year...4,6,8 weeks...for large quantity supply...call:07037223357.

1 Share

Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by Ifedayour007(m): 8:11am On Feb 12, 2016
GGfadar:
Was in a cattle, sheep and goat market today
Got these 3 RAMS for breeding
Will add females later

It was interesting as I felt like acquiring all I saw

@ggfadar I am not good with nairaland so I hope you will get this. I am more than glad to see people like you on here. You are really a blessing to some people like me, I read and read your posts and I must be honest that I am really impressed that someone as open as this still exist. I pray that will continue to bless you.
I am really going to need your help ( informations )starting up my farm, I am not currently on whatsapp, but hopefully will be by next week. So I will whatsapp you then and I will be so glad to get the necessary help ( informations ) I need from you. Thanks so much .
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by GGfadar(m): 11:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
U can reach me on 09032837927
I'm with u anytime u r set
Ifedayour007:

@ggfadar I am not good with nairaland so I hope you will get this. I am more than glad to see people like you on here. You are really a blessing to some people like me, I read and read your posts and I must be honest that I am really impressed that someone as open as this still exist. I pray that will continue to bless you.
I am really going to need your help ( informations )starting up my farm, I am not currently on whatsapp, but hopefully will be by next week. So I will whatsapp you then and I will be so glad to get the necessary help ( informations ) I need from you. Thanks so much .
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by EmmaAjayi(m): 12:11am On Mar 02, 2016
GGfadar, Long time.
I have been speculating about coming to visit you again but l'm just not in proper control of my schedule.
Please l will need 10 female turkey that will be at the point of lay by this month end. Do you have stock at the moment? If you have, let me know so l can arrange to come and pick them.
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by EmmaAjayi(m): 12:13am On Mar 02, 2016
Please believe that l still have it in mind to join you in your livestock farming.
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by EmmaAjayi(m): 12:14am On Mar 02, 2016
Please believe that l still have it in mind to join you in your livestock farming soon.
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by EmmaAjayi(m): 12:26am On Mar 04, 2016
EmmaAjayi:
GGfadar, Long time.
I have been speculating about coming to visit you again but l'm just not in proper control of my schedule.
Please l will need 10 female turkey that will be at the point of lay by this month end. Do you have stock at the moment? If you have, let me know so l can arrange to come and pick them.

EmmaAjayi:
Please believe that l still have it in mind to join you in your livestock farming soon.
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by GGfadar(m): 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
I've replied u on whatsapp

U can join me in d livestock venture whenever u r set.
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by EmmaAjayi(m): 7:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
GGfadar:
I've replied u on whatsapp
U can join me in d livestock venture whenever u r set.

Appreciate you bros. Thanks
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by Pally247: 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
We help poultry farmers with recipes that enhance the growth of their poultry animals to attain desired weight in the market thereby cutting down on cost of feeding their animals for too long. The good part of it is that the recipe can work for All types of birds be it "Broilers, Cockrels, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese" , Pigs & Cattles. Interested persons should send me a PM.. we bet you, you won't want to go back to the old way of farming after tasting this. NB:- Please only serious minded persons should send me a PM thanks. andersonpally@gmail.com
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by Ifedayour007(m): 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
GGfadar:
U can reach me on 09032837927
I'm with u anytime u r set

@GGfadar the only guy on Nairaland that will give you information without charging you, lol. You're more than amazing bro. God bless you big.
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by GGfadar(m): 1:54am On Mar 23, 2016
@ifedayour007.............Thanks a lot
God bless our hustle
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by Mecoy(m): 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hello. Thanks for this informative thread. Please how much land is needed for raising one thousand cattle. Just a rough estimate.
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by Coolcash1: 6:09am On Mar 25, 2016
I want to go into turkey farming. Can anyone recommend where I can buy good 8weeks old turkeys in Lagos.

Thank you
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by GOM2016: 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
@CGAFAR, I was at abattoir in Lagos yesterday, I saw a heifer very lean but tail and has a good frame, the hausa man said is about two years old that if I feed it properly, the change with be drastic. the heifer is an abore breed. I need the heifer for foundation stock. do you think I should go ahead?
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by Liadi2(m): 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
Coolcash1:
I want to go into turkey farming. Can anyone recommend where I can buy good 8weeks old turkeys in Lagos.

Thank you
my advice go and buy day old and breed them by yourself I was a victim of 8weeks and de re not growing
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by shamecurls(m): 7:05am On Apr 12, 2016
GGfadar:
Was in a cattle, sheep and goat market today
Got these 3 RAMS for breeding
Will add females later

It was interesting as I felt like acquiring all I saw

Will it be advisable for me to buy Uda rams in Lagos for fattening against Ileya as I plan to
sell-off then.

If I can, where in Lagos can I get a good deal.

Nb- Just planning to start with as little as 10 of them.
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by GGfadar(m): 12:39am On Apr 13, 2016
GOM2016:
@CGAFAR, I was at abattoir in Lagos yesterday, I saw a heifer very lean but tail and has a good frame, the hausa man said is about two years old that if I feed it properly, the change with be drastic. the heifer is an abore breed. I need the heifer for foundation stock. do you think I should go ahead?
Every move we make in life is a risk
If u r financially OK to take d risk, pls buy
Note dat it will require cost of purchase, feeding, medications e.t.c
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by GOM2016: 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
the cost of purchase is 50k, how much do you medication and feeding will cost in a month ? I plan to buy wheat offal and eke, since that is the feed most of the people rearing cow in lagos abbatoir uses. wheat offal cost N3K per bag and eke cost N2500 per bag.
Thanks for your response so far, I APPRECIATE.
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by bilaal29: 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
What is "eke"
Do you mean cassava peel (egee)?
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by GOM2016: 5:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
NO, it like sorghum or wheat brown and red in colour.
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by shopumpin: 6:15am On Apr 18, 2016
@ GGFadar,

It was nice talking to you today and thanks for the advice and support, once my ranch goes live i would invite you down to Ijebu Igbo as discussed for the vaccination process.Thanks.
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by GGfadar(m): 10:36am On Apr 28, 2016
U r most welcome

shopumpin:
@ GGFadar,

It was nice talking to you today and thanks for the advice and support, once my ranch goes live i would invite you down to Ijebu Igbo as discussed for the vaccination process.Thanks.
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by GGfadar(m): 1:40am On Jun 09, 2016
7 months so far after purchase
100% grazing system after 3 months of intensive care

1 Like

Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by GGfadar(m): 1:51am On Jun 09, 2016
One of d rams recently bought for fattening till ILEYA sallah festival.....

3 months fattening b4 selling

Feed composition for 3 months fattening

Wheat bran/offal
Corn bran
Soya
PKC
GNC
Dry cassava peel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by shamecurls(m): 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
GGfadar:

Wheat bran/offal
Corn bran
Soya
PKC
GNC
Dry cassava peel

Good one
How much did you get that size?
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by maldonaldo: 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
@GGfadar
I am currently carrying out a research on developing novel drugs for battling the scourge of helminthes in Livestock. As a firsthand Livestock farmer,can you please give a list of Antihelminthics and general antibiotics that are currently of use in Nigeria?
Contributions from other experienced farmers will also be highly appreciated.
Regards
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by omo17(m): 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
GGfadar:

Wheat bran/offal
Corn bran
Soya
PKC
GNC
Dry cassava peel

Nice, pls hw old is it at the time of purchase nd price. Tanks
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by GGfadar(m): 12:29am On Jul 04, 2016
Mecoy:
Hello. Thanks for this informative thread. Please how much land is needed for raising one thousand cattle. Just a rough estimate.

1,000 cattle's
Believe me, u need a ranch

Nothing less than 150 - 200 acres of land for sufficient pasture/grazing
Re: Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey by granados: 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
My researching online leads me here,@op you're really doing a great job here. Still going all post will post my questions when am through. Thanks once again

Following

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals / Monster Fish Killed By Two Nairaland Guys / Man Fries Garri After Reading Buhari's Democracy Day Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.