Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,328 members, 7,808,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) (62095 Views)

5 Reasons Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido / Wizkid Is Wiser Than D’banj – Chude Jideonwo / Wizkid Is Still Signed To E.M.E - Banky W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2014
Can't figure out why one would waste some precious time comparing between musicians who are still making money no matter the comparison.... Are you getting paid for posting this write up?.

2 Likes

Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2014
jeez?!! of all topic in this world..someone had to sit down, log onto d internet and creates a thread "is wizkid better than davido"??!!! are u kidding me? mehn people no get work sha.

1 Like

Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by ElNur1: 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
Wizkid carrier in Music is flooding inside river ryt nw...
I bet u wunt b listinin 2 wizkid in d nxt 5 yrs..
since wizkid left EME, his music has been Floop
Insted of wizkid 2 focus on his carrier, he is thier askin Hollywood celebrities for selfies, nd he just started acting lyk a person who is on his 1st day in America

Davido Carrier luks lyk he is here 2 stay
He also won a best african award 'remember, mudafukers neva loved davido'

1 Like

Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by shadelek(m): 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
Although, I hate listening to Naija hip hop coz its crap. You barely get the lyrics self coz of those meaningless beats but yet, davido is better than wizkid to me. #teamdavido#
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Yungmilio2(m): 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
ebuetor: wizzy is natural, born talented individual, a modern copy of fela, davido use is financial influence to buy attention, imagine spending money travelling to 5 different countries in a week for a show, his attention seeking maneuver is not in wizzy league. I want to believe, davido buy song lyrics, buy dance steps, buy attention. But wizzy is a grass to grace hustler. He can free style on any beat better than davido. I give it to wizzy.
ode... so he bought the attention of Africans. lol he bought BETawards ah I
so he bought shows that he was invited to perform at?
lol. guy she you don chop

2 Likes

Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by radiance26(f): 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
Everybody wit his own time of limelight,because Davido won BET award does not make him beta dan wizzy. come nxt someone else will av it,its just a mata of time. Op abeg don't boda of problems dat doesn't exist
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by mkoabiola: 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
Who is wiz kid and davido ?
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Yungmilio2(m): 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
Time Management
Tupac all the way
Eminem
Kendrick
#Listening to za Rap album
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by 01mcfadden(m): 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
You are a die hard fool for calling Nigerians fool.
Wizkid my foot.
Yeye write up
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by alex2242(m): 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
Iamsynord: Davido and Wizkid are probably the Biggest music artistes below the Age of 25 that we have in the country now.The constant argument amidst fans about who is better has sparked a lot of controversies ,Blogs,threads and forums.

i cannot categorically tell which one of them is better but i Will like to just state this few Things.

1) Davido and Wizkid are both extremely talented and gifted in the art of Music making.However ,kudos must be given to Wizkid for writing his own songs,Davido is practically enjoying others people Shine ..we all know Wizkid 's Maiden Album "Suoerstar " cannot be compared to Davido's OBO album in terms of good music, sales,acceotance and awards.Talking abt Post album songs,all Davido's post album songs are stolen songs. is it Password Gobe which he stole,or B red's One of a Kind and the Latest Aye which he stole from Runtown ?? We are not even sure whether skelewu was nt stolen as the dance step was stolen from dammy krane gbetiti dance .

Till date,Nobody has accused Wizkid of stealing their songs, frm his Azonto,to On top ur Matter, Bombay ,One question etc ,everything is purely Wizkid hard working mind dat writes and supplys us good and not stolen Music..

2) Most People accuse Wizkid of being Pompous. Yes he might be ,bt Davido is certainly more pompous than WizKid.He labelled himself OBO ,sang abt his fathers wealth all the time,dealt with a taxi driver,fought an immigration officer and went bazzukas when his name was not included in The Forbes top ten richest artistes in Nigeria.when wizkid won BET,d guy celebrate small,see davido day happy like say na World cup...Yes wizkid is human,calling a fan broke may be harsh bt we know some nigerians are fools and can say silly tinz at times..Hw many Times ,Davido don throw money for Crowd b4? Eh? And he like hin fans Abi?? Smh

3) Wizkid is better at free styling and taking choruses more than Davido.Take it or Leave it .is it d Nonsense Davido did with Omo mummy and Kalo connect you pple call freestyle See wizkid azonto,tease Me,dont dull ,zombie,lowkey etc.wizkid Chorus Chai,too sweet, davido is good too,but Second to wizkid..

4) Wizkid wants the progress of others.. He signed Lax and immediately featured him on the smash Hit Caro and also ensured a high class video For his smash Hit "Ginger "...he signed Maleek berry,dr frabz and Legendary beats.. Look at Davido HKN,B red.danagog,deekay,sina rambo careers are all sloping down the Lane.He hardly gives proper promotion to their songs,low cost videos and he feeds them with rejected shizzi Beats.
what a Pity.

5) Wizkid made it on his own. Funded and supported by banky W while Davido sat down and ate off his Father's wealth and scandals to promote himself and his songs..

6) someone said Wizkid is monotous?? if i hear..Wizkid music touches a wide range of Topics..Is it Spiritual ( Hear Oluwaloni ,eledumare, thank you), inspirational ( Joy,oluwaloni),old school( one question,jaye jaye ) ,many love songs and Party jams.what else do you want

Wizkid is better than Davido .Any Objections??

....am just here to read comments,click
like if we're both d same

2 Likes

Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Emma8043(m): 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
*Taking my codine mix wit cofflin*
*Look at the thread SMH*
*Carried the chair outside the thread to recieve cooled nite breeze wit my singlet on my shoulder*
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
I need to compose song this night op put me beat
Like this

1 Like

Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
Iamsynord: Davido and Wizkid are probably the Biggest music artistes below the Age of 25 that we have in the country now.The constant argument amidst fans about who is better has sparked a lot of controversies ,Blogs,threads and forums.

i cannot categorically tell which one of them is better but i Will like to just state this few Things.

1) Davido and Wizkid are both extremely talented and gifted in the art of Music making.However ,kudos must be given to Wizkid for writing his own songs,Davido is practically enjoying others people Shine ..we all know Wizkid 's Maiden Album "Suoerstar " cannot be compared to Davido's OBO album in terms of good music, sales,acceotance and awards.Talking abt Post album songs,all Davido's post album songs are stolen songs. is it Password Gobe which he stole,or B red's One of a Kind and the Latest Aye which he stole from Runtown ?? We are not even sure whether skelewu was nt stolen as the dance step was stolen from dammy krane gbetiti dance .

Till date,Nobody has accused Wizkid of stealing their songs, frm his Azonto,to On top ur Matter, Bombay ,One question etc ,everything is purely Wizkid hard working mind dat writes and supplys us good and not stolen Music..

2) Most People accuse Wizkid of being Pompous. Yes he might be ,bt Davido is certainly more pompous than WizKid.He labelled himself OBO ,sang abt his fathers wealth all the time,dealt with a taxi driver,fought an immigration officer and went bazzukas when his name was not included in The Forbes top ten richest artistes in Nigeria.when wizkid won BET,d guy celebrate small,see davido day happy like say na World cup...Yes wizkid is human,calling a fan broke may be harsh bt we know some nigerians are fools and can say silly tinz at times..Hw many Times ,Davido don throw money for Crowd b4? Eh? And he like hin fans Abi?? Smh

3) Wizkid is better at free styling and taking choruses more than Davido.Take it or Leave it .is it d Nonsense Davido did with Omo mummy and Kalo connect you pple call freestyle See wizkid azonto,tease Me,dont dull ,zombie,lowkey etc.wizkid Chorus Chai,too sweet, davido is good too,but Second to wizkid..

4) Wizkid wants the progress of others.. He signed Lax and immediately featured him on the smash Hit Caro and also ensured a high class video For his smash Hit "Ginger "...he signed Maleek berry,dr frabz and Legendary beats.. Look at Davido HKN,B red.danagog,deekay,sina rambo careers are all sloping down the Lane.He hardly gives proper promotion to their songs,low cost videos and he feeds them with rejected shizzi Beats.
what a Pity.

5) Wizkid made it on his own. Funded and supported by banky W while Davido sat down and ate off his Father's wealth and scandals to promote himself and his songs..

6) someone said Wizkid is monotous?? if i hear..Wizkid music touches a wide range of Topics..Is it Spiritual ( Hear Oluwaloni ,eledumare, thank you), inspirational ( Joy,oluwaloni),old school( one question,jaye jaye ) ,many love songs and Party jams.what else do you want

Wizkid is better than Davido .Any Objections??

you dun talk the real matter....

wizkid da real dude..my main man
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Luzehray(m): 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
I guess U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt hv work dats y U̶̲̥̅̊ r saying all dis rubbish
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Yungmilio2(m): 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
farai97: Nike (air jordan4,5,6 retro sneakers, Airmax, Force180, Yeezy 2 Solar, Gato)
Reebok Kamemazee Retro, Zanotti (Sandals, Shoes), Balenciage, Gucci, Givenchy, Loubotin, Buscemi, Hook&Castle, Pyrex Vision, Balmain Jean/Jackets, Lord Jean/Jackets Sneakers, Adidas Sneakers, Timberland boots, Shades, BackPack / Handbag, Belts, etc..

Customized Tees, Snapbacks, SweatShirts / Hoodie, Polos Beanies (Event, group, Department week,and lots mor etc...

Country / Club jerseys, Real madrid, Manchester united, Nigeria female 2014/2015 jerseys!!! All World cup participating country jerseys!!! Real madrid, chelsea, Arsenal 2014/2015 male jerseys. #Customized

★BAYYOUBLIZE WEARS★
Pin:25B380F6
Tel:08161378656
Instagram - bayyoublizeWears
Twitter -@bayyoublizewear
Kindly re-bc...thanks
hope not expensive
let me check your stuffs out on instagram
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by iceberylin(m): 11:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
Ceasar1: “Naruto”
Dude the las episode thrilled me.... cheesy
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 02, 2014
iceberylin:
Dude the las episode thrilled me.... cheesy

It should Bro. cheesy
Naruto is simply fantastic.

1 Like

Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Niyinficient(m): 11:32pm On Jul 02, 2014
Davido despiite his money (not his father's) still dances and does crazy and funny things expected in a musicc video not forming wat I don't knw like wizkid, Wizkid lacks d ginger and craziness of Davido! I love Davido, make wizkid go wise up, his pride is much, tho he is talented as well as davido!

2 Likes

Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by myspnigeria: 11:33pm On Jul 02, 2014
lyrically will go we davido, commercially will go wt wizkid
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Chidonc(m): 11:33pm On Jul 02, 2014
op na person tell ur papa make him no bcom reach like davido own so dat u fit chop him money, idiot

1 Like

Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by goldenvicky(f): 11:35pm On Jul 02, 2014
Mumu op,how much did wizkid gave you to write all dese trash,cos na big Bleep up for u if wizkid no give u a dime and u write all dese,if Davido no spend him papa money for him. music carear shey na ur own e wan spend,its nt his fault dat he's an omo baba olowo.Chaii,unemployment e no go better for u ooooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by greggng: 11:35pm On Jul 02, 2014
When shagari was in power, a cup of rice then was. 5naira .we nigerians called him all type of names. Today is gej and a cup of rice is 50naira. We don't appreciate what we ve until is gone. Wizkid has being there and he is still there. Today davido has just surfaced and ve now abadoned wizkid . Wizkid is like ray jay who did hit kims pussie before west. No matter what some of you think about wizkid today remenber he was the first to hit it first.

1 Like

Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Yungmilio2(m): 11:39pm On Jul 02, 2014
greggng: When shagari was in power, a cup of rice then was. 5naira .we nigerians called him all type of names. Today is gej and a cup of rice is 50naira. We don't appreciate what we ve until is gone. Wizkid has being there and he is still there. Today davido has just surfaced and ve now abadoned wizkid . Wizkid is like ray jay who did hit kims pussie before west. No matter what some of you think about wizkid today remenber he was the first to hit it first.
forget who hit it first. its who hits it better
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by am0s(m): 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2014
mko abiola: Who is wiz kid and davido ?
dnt know dem either
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by judithonyi(f): 11:53pm On Jul 02, 2014
Make una leave story! cool
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by LeoFish92(m): 11:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
they both sing rubbish, though their only songs that I have in my playlist is aye and on top your matter,but on a general note, and as an instrumentalist, I'd rather listen to cool blues, very good Christian music and the heart warming music of yanni and enya....songs like that gives me inspiration
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by shadrach77: 11:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
Well, Wizkid seems to be better than Davido musically but for the past nine months, societal acceptance seems to be tilting towards Davido smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 03, 2014
JESSE JAGZ BETTER THAN BOTH OF THEM FREESTYLERS

shadrach77: Well, Wizkid seems to be better than Davido musically but for the past nine months, societal acceptance seems to be tilting towards Davido smiley smiley smiley smiley
shadrach77: Well, Wizkid seems to be better than Davido musically but for the past nine months, societal acceptance seems to be tilting towards Davido smiley smiley smiley smiley
judithonyi: Make una leave story! cool
Luzehray: I guess U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt hv work dats y U̶̲̥̅̊ r saying all dis rubbish
Yungmilio2: Time Management
Tupac all the way
Eminem
Kendrick
#Listening to za Rap album
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by striker9(m): 12:11am On Jul 03, 2014
op is biased ,wizkid stole future's turn on the light beat ......smh
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 03, 2014
wow

Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Yungmilio2(m): 12:28am On Jul 03, 2014
Timzy234: JESSE JAGZ BETTER THAN BOTH OF THEM FREESTYLERS

oboy go sleep
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by kenjava20: 12:28am On Jul 03, 2014
The person who wrote this is a learner you no nothing about Music . Buying songs is part of music all American Super stars buys songs and people make money from writing songs . Maybe you don't know some people are gifted in writing songs than singing . Big time Record Label have people who write songs for there artist. Jayz and Kanye West Buy songs from people . Both singers are good Wizkid is good likewise Davido . But I Love Davido Over Wizkid anytime anyday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Real Names Of All Top Nigerian Music Artistes / Meet Lil Ameer - Nigerian Youngest Hip Hop Artist (Pics) / Grammy Awards: Billie Eilish Sweeps Five Awards, Sets New Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.