Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,775 members, 7,802,381 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Honeymoon In Prison-reborn - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Honeymoon In Prison-reborn (25623 Views)

AUGUST BREAK; Dairy Of A Married Bachelor- Day4- Honeymoon Or Honeygloom / Honeymoon In Prison / Honeymoon In Prison( Part Two) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2014
[b]...and finally, I succumb to the pleas of my numerous fans.
UPDATE COULD BE SLOW DUE TO THE ONGOING EBIAG LITERATURE MAGAZINE which must be ready early next month.
FOR MORE INFO. ABOUT EBIAG MAGAZINE, CALL 08087755117, 08138410839 OR MAIL ebiagmagazine@gmail.com

Donators, Sponsors and Investors are highly welcome...
You can invest as low as #1000 in the ongoing project...
Link to the EBIAG MAGAZINE PAGE would be provided later...

DEDICATION:

Copyright©Sammyhoe2014

Acknowledgement: I acknowledge all the EBIAG family members for their supports morally and physically. They have really made me discover myself more than I could really have imagined. God Bless EBIAG.

DEDICATION: General Dedication goes to all EBIAG FAMILY MEMBERS: EBIAG FAMILY MEMBERS

Akinkudin
Talk2riel
Faith gokz
Jesus Prince
Mohammad11, Aytuns, Shayoor, Omortorlah, Zeenab, Follz, Bookhy, Dammygoody, 01emek, Timothy3113, Harkanbi, Domwiz4all, Rockhillz, DAREEZYN aka JIGSAWKILLAH, Joseff14, Soul minister, Prince Fame, Damex333, Rio Emmanuel, Jammy2012, Ice4jez, Luckidoc, Nikkygold4life, Efichukwu, Karev Wite, Profmaojo, Michaellegend, Ohibenemma, Redhot1111, LUDALOOLO
,Hoyhebhukhunmhy, Ote man U dun O, Okem09, Lordtim14, Princesschi, Aveiro, Gbamar, Kingso23, Bertadayz, Bollyano, Lorlaahlozz, Ademuyiwa59, Tylogegro, IgweChosen, Leofish92, Chukwusi, Ayobami195, Niyipo, Omotolaray, O-tops, Bishop kay, Peksmay, Yussuff4u2c, Timcy2, Dokita olly, Monsurx2, Buccal, Adabite, 2map, Jessepearl, Angelsit, Highdee4life, Odward, Atakitisam, Foslink, Kylecares, Usmanspihn, Medexico, Man4LordJesus, Munakeyz, Geoworld_edu, Pammusphy, Aka.p, Ismogimo, Kinxen, Akorlade, Jackossky, Larmu, Teddy Jonathan, Eunisam, Study4christ, Chimez4christ, DzTz, Emaxadey, Smeeky, TyHadebimpe, Smithsammy
Hyung wang, Ray1251, Noble Bright, Jesse Pearl, Prince Adepoju, Amosola93, Teebarbie, Mckemsoc, Obi-won, Galileo galileo, Yeancharr
Preety jay, Clumslow17, Mistah Teepex, Tbmas
Olaoluwa dantes, Rubann, Ayobami195
DaReezyn, Lateef4me, Emzypaz, Taiyejoel
Pweedierhonda, Bintsdeyi, Vigorous V
Chasicolis, Ayomitide77, Obobolaraba
Yeamesee, Sheggun1, Angelbaby77, Sparrow03
Waslek, Crownfullhouse, Sonexy2, Bola-dex
Fateemah88, Myne White, Mahkanjuh, Muniho
Ng4am, Abdulkadirbiffo, Adminofficials
Rantex1, Ayanfe09, Thunday16, Bussyy1
Tpearl, Umarbaseet, Ummuja, Oggbole, Dav-onyi
Soneh, Sonexyb, Kolatidoma, Chichi2608
SirDUKE, Richbee, Sugarbabe@Kemi, Ritababe, Mcmooney, Helensharpay, Fhavuri, Newton231
LollyD, Dzak, Vivi01, OPEYEMI AD, Hebenz
Usolace, Kingjulian, Lorpeh, Thankgod iyke
Aminah04, Mczigx, Sheanoel, Nasa4G, Oma4u, Gameboy727, Cpblessed, Arolexwalex1, Natty14, MystarZ
JonesK, Djeezy, Timxxy, Winie, Remsonik, Gendebs, Assidik, Misto, Locoster, Rohilicious, Armadeo, Oluwatasha, CORRECTMAN78, Cally22
Christygenius, Xtarxhyne, Ambrosex, Papiforreal
Tfabu, Guiddoti, Edogho, Debdove, Quintybabe, Horayce, Malaikah1, Welshv, Cutiedave, Bollah123, Carrotman, Tedrah, Mz Lakore, Candy
Ocee31, Mukolo Andy, CHERISH-2, Emperorjames, Queenrose102, Damoguy, ZeescoAGF, Donharrie, Feyifahm, Bmasz, Andrealin, Shuayb0, Natureboy50
Musb92@yahoo.co, demmyface, IamDejMan, Onosj, Georgematic, Mariemummy, AO2, Romsky, Munner, Ayonbobo, Gal10, Bibie01, Merblesh, Aysuccess99, Horpybabe, Eagles man, Wizkris, Emmadiva, Cutietee, Queenxstar, Queen143, Ohbejay, Sambroose, Prettycee, Kujan20, Jjrhymez, Omotalkie, Kaymania, flyca, bunbam, Cenken, Fran Asoan, Prettymis, Fareedah86, Goldenbasil, Teewest2, Kinxlinx, Sweetypie, Topsy42, Fhunkhy, Whizpeter, Pussyeater, Vickifrancis1, Baffylander, Ojowizzy, Barack o handso, Yhucee, Areekee, Nkowalo, Jasmine 2013, ELLA 239, PwettyGracy, Rilwayne001, Fonydear, Oyestephen, Petitequeen, Fluffyp, Sawsaw, Helensharpay, Olusharp, Homotahyour, Blizzard 44, Gr890, Smileyprin, Olamopol2, LogoDwhiz, Jaybiz007, Toykathy, Mrsjoy, Onyejiokem, Latbas, Rufus21, Oppy16, Ojchizzy and many more...

SaintTim, Tmx21, Touchmeder, Ladyfeli, Ennaj, Ameerah24, Obinoscopy, Qantona

You automatically become an EBIAG FAMILY MEMBER when you comment on this thread or you just show up here reading the updates. GUESTS ARE HIGHLY WELCOME TOO.

OTHER STORIES BY SAMMY HOE:

AS E DEY HAPPEN:

EVERYBODY IS A GENIUS:

HOPE AND THE ISLAND OF GREATNESS:
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2014
[b]
ABOUT THE BOOK

When the bad do bad, the good suffer for their bad. This story shows you how good people suffers the bad behaviours of barbaric people while the bad people live good, enjoying out there in the world, just like in the case of this Nation, Nigeria.

'HIGH RAW KNEE' OF LIFE I CALL IT!!! grin

YOUR COMMENTS AND CRITICISMS ARE HIGHLY WELCOME!!!

FIRST TO COMMENT GETS A SPECIAL DEDICATION

[color=#770077]PREFACE

With good mien faded away like the salt that has lost it's savor, what is left of a giant is nothing more than an ant, yet the 'giant' still raises up his head which he should rather hang in shame and beats his bare chest to say 'I am the giant of AFRICA'.

A soil whose humus had been replaced with toils and humiliations; a land whose sand had been eroded to leave behind band of thieves and randy ones who had to keep their bodies and souls together by getting something done when their isn't anything more to do. A nation of over 150million people where 150thousand people have the potential of feeding them all and still have their purses unaffected, but what we see is the rich living on the poor, feeding on the poor. How on earth? They hoard pensioners money and keep public funds in fixed deposit account, use the poor for money rituals, hire the poor for tedious labours and get them little or no pay at all.

Sodom and Gomorrah didn't do up to this before fire fell on them. No wonder BOKOHARAM are now flogging the nation with 'KOBOKO' a punishment in disguise for all the multitude of iniquity, yet it's all still coming back to the poor. The rich gets richer while the poor gets poorer; the rich kills, the poor get killed for it.

Now a cry to our creature, PLS do something so that we shall not end up celebrating shame and enjoying bitterness. Help us Oh Lord and #BringBackOurGirls who are as innocent as lambs.[/b][/color]
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2014

First to be here gets my first DEDICATION grin
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2014
First To Comment

So glad to be the first..
Ride on boss..
Reliving the moments again..

3 Likes

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by kinxlink(m): 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2014
#Ride on
We dey ur Back.
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
LogoDWhiz: First To Comment

So glad to be the first..
Ride on boss..
Reliving the moments again..

and so...the PAGELORD is LOGODWHIZ, first to comment wink
Kinxlink is the Deputy Pagelord!!!
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Lorlaahlozz: 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2014
page lady..good to have u back
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2014
dedicated to LogoDwhiz and Kinxlink, the PAGELORD and DEPUTY PAGELORD respectively

[b]
"The arrest of a notorious hired assassin in Lagos has brought a wide smile on the faces of Lagos residents yesterday. The news was yesterday aired publicly that Mr. Deinde, the assassin in question, ran out of luck after murdering a bigwig, politician, under the umbrella of the Friendship Party. According to our correspondent, Mr. Deinde would remain jailed until his case has been tried in the court of law..."

Mr Yemi was glad at the news. He had always been glad at similar news in which wicked people met their water-loos. He hadn't enjoyed any news more--not the bombings in Pakistan, the Volcanic Eruption in Georgia, the Tsunami in Seychelles or the earthquakes in Canada.

"Such news are pathetic," he would say, getting annoyed with nature. The news of death here, epidemic diseases there wouldn't do to make him happy as well. Hearing such breaking news had often pushed him to almost breaking his TV screen. Give Mr. Yemi what he wanted and he would howl in joy--criminals jailed, assassins caught, rapists arraigned, kidnappers indicted and the like.

"Why would that criminal want to assassinate the Gubernatorial Candidate of the Friendship Party?" Yemi said, stroking his little beard. Yemi was five feet and four inches tall. He was 45 with a high-pitched voice typical of a 60 year old man. He had capturing eyes which had endeared him to his job, a prison warder. Yemi had bandy legs, especially when you see him from afar. But when you move closer to him, you would hardly notice it. His toes were wide and tight against each other like the webbed toes of a duck.

Mr. Yemi was well known for his white shoes which he would wear on his black stockings which were always stretched to his kneecaps. He had jerky movement, such ones that would make a passerby almost halt to hold him from falling at first sight.

Mr Yemi, being a warder, had much police to his portfolio of friends. He would always want to be with them at their recesses to listen to their yammers. Those police wouldn't have made much talk before polluting the atmosphere with their corrupt talks. Yemi would only keep silent, squinting his face and waiting for them to bring the topic back to something healthy for his ears.

Yemi hated the way they smoke too. They would do that without regarding that they had a moralist within them which was Yemi. They would even unconsciously puff their smokes into his nostrils. Yemi wouldn't have remained to keep their company till date if not that he was benefiting in one way or the other from their political talks, hence, his ability to save his money for some other things instead of buying newspapers. Some of them did come to work with newspapers sometimes, so Yemi would only have to go through them without paying a dime.

Yemi loved telling the stories of happenings in his workplace to his wife and only daughter. He would come home, only to make the once boring home as lively as a bee hive with his talks, disturbing the house with the story of how Mr.James had puffed a pack of cigarette into his nose, or how Mr. Andrew had offered him a stick of cigarrette which he had rejected.

Mr Yemi japed as he got to his place of work the next morning and heard the news properly. Little did he know that fate would soon entiwne him with the villain, Mr Deinde, whom they had brought to the Alagbon Prison where he was working. They even put the criminal under his care.

Mr Yemi was glad that he would now be close to the criminal to do him a little torture of words. He stood outside the prison bar and shouted at Deinde the murderer, "Why did you have to kill Mr. Smith?"

The guilty prisoner was not moved a bit by his yells. He was just looking blankly away from him, blinking as if he had an eye problem.

" Talk!" Mr Yemi screamed at him, but Deinde remained unperturbed.

" You are like your name!" he got angry and left Deinde alone!

To Be Continued...

[/b]
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: page lady..good to have u back

welcome Lorlaah...ayam enjoing ya diary...pls that SSS3 girl, don't talk too harsh to her because the deed is done already...just d way forward now cool
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Lorlaahlozz: 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

welcome Lorlaah...ayam enjoing ya diary...pls that SSS3 girl, don't talk too harsh to her because the deed is done already...just d way forward now cool
D guys mum said awon o gba omo oo
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2014
AND I CAN SIGHT PEKSMAY AFAR...
WELCOME PEKSMAY... grin
Lorlaahlozz: D guys mum said awon o gba omo oo
HMM...God help her...just make sure you're around her so she doesn't hurt herself...all is well...
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
[b]...and here are the comments we got earlier...

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-By NL Best Writer May 2014 by Omortolah(f): 8:07am On May 21
hmmmmmmmm, i woke up on a wonderful morning with a wonderful story, gud morning to everybody in the house.

1 Like
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-By NL Best Writer May 2014 by IamDejman(m): 8:11am On May 21
#Following
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-By NL Best Writer May 2014 by Sammy Hoe: 10:45am On May 21

Omortolah: hmmmmmmmm, i woke up on a wonderful morning with a wonderful story, gud morning to everybody in the house.

Good Morning Ma.
How were your days?
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-By NL Best Writer May 2014 by Sammy Hoe: 11:30am On May 21

jessepearl: following like 2moro no dy....sammy i fit die ontop ur matter ooo...bt sammy u should have told me u have started a the season 2 of ebiag....if u opened a new thread drop the link bt if u continued with the old thread give me the page u started frm...thanks and sorry abt the troubles.

I'm sorry I mistakenly opened the thread under entertainment and not under the literature section and here's it:

https://www.nairaland.com/1724006/everybody-genius-season-clear-season
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-By NL Best Writer May 2014 by mohammad11: 12:09pm On May 21
Another bomber package from Sammy Hoe.

Now f'wng...

#teamEBIAG

1 Like
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-By NL Best Writer May 2014 by Onosj(f): 1:09pm On May 21
#Following!
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-By NL Best Writer May 2014 by Sammy Hoe: 4:21pm On May 21

IamDejman: #Following

Onosj: #Following!

U shan't regret your decisions wink

1 Like
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-By NL Best Writer May 2014 by Xtarxhyne(f): 5:32pm On May 21
Present sire
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-By NL Best Writer May 2014 by aveiro(m): 5:45pm On May 21
just arriving.thank God am nt late.

1 Like
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-By NL Best Writer May 2014 by charijee(f): 6:33pm On May 21
Sammie lovie am here o...stil reading EBIAG season 1...didn't start up on tym am still way bak...buh dis 1 I dey folo d train dey go...kudos to u

1 Like
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-By NL Best Writer May 2014 by Timothy3113(m): 7:30pm On May 21
Well done guy, more grease to your elbow. But wont dis affect other EBIAG
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-By NL Best Writer May 2014 by Omortolah(f): 8:14pm On May 21

Sammy Hoe:

Good Morning Ma.
How were your days?

Cool And Pleasant You? Its Really Being A Long Time Bt Am Happy That Everything Moves On Well
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-By NL Best Writer May 2014 by Sammy Hoe: 3:16am On May 22

Omortolah:
Cool And Pleasant You? Its Really Being A Long Time Bt Am Happy That Everything Moves On Well

I'm fine too sister.
I hope you are still following the season II of EVERYBODY IS A GENIUS.
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-By NL Best Writer May 2014 by Sammy Hoe: 3:18am On May 22

charijee: Sammie lovie am here o...stil reading EBIAG season 1...didn't start up on tym am still way bak...buh dis 1 I dey folo d train dey go...kudos to u

Sammy Hoe:Thanks sweet sister... I'm happy you're here...pls more of your comment is needed to facilitate this train. wink
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-By NL Best Writer May 2014 by Sammy Hoe: 3:19am On May 22

Timothy3113: Well done guy, more grease to your elbow. But wont dis affect other EBIAG

Trust me, it won't by God's grace. By proper planning, I think everything would work fine wink[/b]
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
[b]ADVERTISEMENT:

EBIAG MAGAZINE: Coming soon...Late July/ Early August....visit this link to know more.

Story Continuation...

Mr Deinde cross-legged and held his forehead tight in frowns. He bit his lips and put his face on his laps for some moments.

Deinde raised his head. The wrinkles had gone out of them. He was now even smiling. He got up and walked towards the burglary gate. Then forcefully, he shook it as though he had the ability to rip it off. He pulled harder and bit the corner of his wounded lips. Deinde left the rusting prison gate and held his lips with his hands as if he wanted to prevent blood from dripping down from there. Even his elbow was having a big wound on it, a result of the rough-handlings he got from the police while he was just being arrested and forced into the police van.

Deinde shut his eyes and held the lips still, perhaps thinking of the Nigerian Police manner of approach to a yet unconvicted criminal.

In the western world, no one would deal brutally with an untried criminal this way, Deinde must have thought.

Deinde held to the hems of his cloth and raised it up to see the weals all over his body. He got those weals from the lashings he received from the three-in-one 'koboko' used on him by the police. The weals were just lying scattered all over him. They gave him much pain when he touched them. Deinde shook his head in self-pity.

"Hmm," he sighed and leaned against the gate, the bridge of his nose sticking out as his lips lay depressed by the contact they made with the bars.

"I must get out of here!" Deinde screamed at last, putting out his arms between the iron bars as though to hold the strong paddlock outside and break it with his bare hands. Like the biblical Samson, Deinde shook the gate powerfully, but his strength wasn't enough to bring it down, let alone bringing down the whole building as in the case of blind Samson in the book of Judges, who brought down the roof on a whole nation.

Even if Deinde had succeeded bringing down the roof upon himself, he wouldn't still find it easy to escape since warders were everywhere, ready and fully at alert, but the look on his face was like 'am I really guilty of this charge?'

Yemi would be glad to tell it--the news of Deinde who was in custody of the police. He had just gotten back home. The sound of his belch was enough to make the house realise that he was back.

"You're back!" his wife sauntered to the parlour in alacrity. Her name was Yemi too--husband, Oluyemi, wife Omoyemi. Their fifteen-year old daughter strolled in too.

"Daddy, welcome," she said in excitement as she put a hand across her father's shoulder to bring down the bag on it. Her name was Bimbo.

There wouldn't be anything more in the world to make Bimbo gladder other than the interesting exaggerated stories of 'police and thieves' her father would always 'bre_astfeed her with.

"Any show today, daddy?" she drew close to him. Her eyeballs were fixed into her father's face. She wanted to see the reaction on his face first before even getting the reply.

Yemi intentionally made his face into a grotesque and said, "No show."

Bimbo squinted her face. That statement was what she detested most. She always wanted 'show'. If there was 'show' then it would surely show on her face that she loved to hear stories. There was great cordially in this little nuclear family of three.

This time around, Bimbo disbelieved her father. How would there not be show when it was her father himself who told them the day before that he saw a criminal on TV who was then in prison, his own very prison where he was working.

"Don't tell me that, pupsy," she shook a finger, grinning.

"Of course your dad has a lot to tell--he's only joking," her mother spoke this time.

"Dear, who told you that?" Yemi made a serious face to appear as if he meant what he was saying. "Please get me water and let me have my bath jare," Yemi added.

It was appearing real to Bimbo that her father had 'no show' of a truth. If he had something to say, he always did that before taking his bath, but now he had asked for his bath, meaning there wasn't any story. However, to her, it sounded more like an impossible thing. On rare occasions would her father not have stories to tell.

"Bimbo, won't you get me water to bath?" Yemi said, putting up a mocking nose over her head. His wife saw it and smiled. She knew for sure that something was up to be told.

"Daddy, no, you won't leave here without your pass," Bimbo was serious, obstructing her father.

"A pass?" Yemi said and made a smile. "*Ara oto lo tun gba yo si mi yi o, Bimbo," Yemi added in yoruba dialect.

"Yes daddy," Bimbo said, folding her arms and standing rigid before him and leaning her little weight on him.

"That's my girl. You are pretty good-looking today," Yemi said, pulling a strand of her hair playfully, yet still making those nose-mocking and head-shaking playful gesture over her head. The other Yemi burst into laughter.

Bimbo turned around to look at her laughing mother. She wondered why she was laughing as loud as that when there wasn't any laughing matter.

"It is not funny," Bimbo said, already taking it personal.

"I hope you paid attention in school today," Yemi taunted her.

"I won't tell you a thing..." she said, smiling, "if you won't tell me a thing," she added, pertly.

"Then it is better for me to tell you a thing," Yemi said at last.

It had always been like that; if Yemi would not tell his daughter 'a thing' then he should also be ready not to hear 'a thing' from his daughter. Since each of them loved hearing 'a thing' then they would eventually end up telling each other 'a thing'.

Yemi always enjoy the way his daughter told the 'a thing' from school and Bimbo too was a good listener to the cell-related 'a thing' that her father shared. No one cared for the boring 'a thing' from the kitchen which the other Yemi might have to tell. What story would a full-time housewife have to tell when she was staying lonely in the kitchen?

Yemi sat down and cleared his throat in readiness to plunge into the story of Deinde, the criminal who was bundled into the cell. Bimbo sat tight to his chest as though she was about to listen to her father's exaggerated version of the story of Samson and Delilah in 'My Book of Bible Story' where she had heard the statement 'Give me my last power!'

"Daddy, ride on," she said, looking up to her father's face.
[/b]

*meaning of Yoruba statement:
Ara oto lo tun gba yo si mi yi o--this is another manner of approach you are appearing to me, Bimbo.

ADVERT: EBIAG MAGAZINE, COMING SOON...LATE JULY/EARLY AUGUST.[/b][/color]
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by eunisam: 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
i missed u all. Akinkudin
Talk2riel Faith gokz
Jesus Prince
Mohammad11, Aytuns,
Shayoor, Omortorlah,
Zeenab, Follz, Bookhy,
Dammygoody, 01emek, Timothy3113, Harkanbi,
Domwiz4all, Rockhillz,
DAREEZYN aka JIGSAWKILLAH,
Joseff14, Soul minister,
Prince Fame, Damex333, Rio
Emmanuel, Jammy2012, Ice4jez, Luckidoc,
Nikkygold4life, Efichukwu,
Karev Wite, Profmaojo,
Michaellegend, Ohibenemma,
Redhot1111, LUDALOOLO
,Hoyhebhukhunmhy, Ote man U dun O, Okem09,
Lordtim14, Princesschi,
Aveiro, Gbamar, Kingso23,
Bertadayz, Bollyano,
Lorlaahlozz, Ademuyiwa59,
Tylogegro, IgweChosen, Leofish92, Chukwusi,
Ayobami195, Niyipo,
Omotolaray, O-tops, Bishop
kay, Peksmay, Yussuff4u2c,
Timcy2, Dokita olly,
Monsurx2, Buccal, Adabite, 2map, Jessepearl, Angelsit,
Highdee4life, Odward,
Atakitisam, Foslink,
Kylecares, Usmanspihn,
Medexico, Man4LordJesus,
Munakeyz, Geoworld_edu, Pammusphy, Aka.p,
Ismogimo, Kinxen, Akorlade,
Jackossky, Larmu, Teddy
Jonathan,eunisam, Study4christ, Chimez4christ,
DzTz, Emaxadey, Smeeky,
TyHadebimpe, Smithsammy
Hyung wang, Ray1251, Noble
Bright, Jesse Pearl, Prince
Adepoju, Amosola93, Teebarbie, Mckemsoc, Obi-
won, Galileo galileo,
Yeancharr
Preety jay, Clumslow17,
Mistah Teepex, Tbmas
DaReezyn, Lateef4me,
Emzypaz, Taiyejoel
Pweedierhonda, Bintsdeyi,
Vigorous V
Yeamesee, Sheggun1,
Angelbaby77, Sparrow03
Waslek, Crownfullhouse,
Sonexy2, Bola-dex
Ng4am, Abdulkadirbiffo,
Adminofficials
Rantex1, Ayanfe09,
Thunday16, Bussyy1
Soneh, Sonexyb, Kolatidoma,
Chichi2608
SirDUKE, Richbee,
Sugarbabe@Kemi, Ritababe,
Mcmooney, Helensharpay, Fhavuri, Newton231
LollyD, Dzak, Vivi01, OPEYEMI
AD, Hebenz
Usolace, Kingjulian, Lorpeh,
Thankgod iyke
Aminah04, Mczigx, Sheanoel, Nasa4G, Oma4u,
Gameboy727, Cpblessed,
Arolexwalex1, Natty14,
MystarZ
JonesK, Djeezy, Timxxy,
Winie, Remsonik, Gendebs, Assidik, Misto, Locoster,
Rohilicious, Armadeo,
Oluwatasha, CORRECTMAN78,
Cally22
Christygenius, Xtarxhyne,
Ambrosex, Papiforreal Tfabu, Guiddoti, Edogho,
Debdove, Quintybabe,
Horayce, Malaikah1, Welshv,
Cutiedave, Bollah123,
Carrotman, Tedrah, Mz
Lakore, Candy Ocee31, Mukolo Andy,
CHERISH-2, Emperorjames,
Queenrose102, Damoguy,
ZeescoAGF, Donharrie,
Feyifahm, Bmasz, Andrealin,
Shuayb0, Natureboy50 Musb92@yahoo.co,
demmyface, IamDejMan,
Onosj, Georgematic,
Mariemummy, AO2, Romsky,
Munner, Ayonbobo, Gal10,
Bibie01, Merblesh, Aysuccess99, Horpybabe,
Eagles man, Wizkris,
Emmadiva, Cutietee,
Queenxstar, Queen143,
Ohbejay, Sambroose,
Prettycee, Kujan20, Jjrhymez, Omotalkie,
Kaymania, flyca, bunbam,
Cenken, Fran Asoan,
Prettymis, Fareedah86,
Goldenbasil, Teewest2,
Kinxlinx, Sweetypie, Topsy42, Fhunkhy,
Whizpeter, Pussyeater,
Vickifrancis1, Baffylander,
Ojowizzy, Barack o handso,
Yhucee, Areekee, Nkowalo,
Jasmine 2013, ELLA 239, PwettyGracy, Rilwayne001,
Fonydear, Oyestephen,
Petitequeen, Fluffyp,
Sawsaw, Helensharpay,
Olusharp, Homotahyour,
Blizzard 44, Gr890, Smileyprin, Olamopol2,
LogoDwhiz, Jaybiz007,
Toykathy, Mrsjoy,
Onyejiokem, Latbas, Rufus21,
Oppy16, Ojchizzy and many
more... SaintTim, Tmx21,
Touchmeder, Ladyfeli, Ennaj,
Ameerah24, Obinoscopy,
Qantona

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Rilwayne001: 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2014
Am here grin grin

EBIAG TINZ

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
EUNISAM, thanks for letting me reconsider Naira land...you are such a great motivator...in fact, all EBIAGEES are great motivators wink
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 02, 2014
[b]"Daddy, ride on," she said, looking up to her father's face.

Yemi was good at telling stories into details. The other Yemi wondered why he had chosen warder ahead of storytelling, at least he could have opened a radio programme and name it 'Nnkan Sele' since there were other programmes in such genre named 'Nnkan Mbe' and 'Labe Orun' already in the Western part of the country.

Yemi's throat-clearing sound rented the air. He beat his chest along. The two female had to remain watching. That was the manner they knew with their man.

At last Yemi got into talk:

"At exactly 2pm yesterday, Deinde was driven in a police van to the prison, handcuffed," Yemi began. "The sun appeared low, shining into all faces. And through the shiny sun, I saw Deinde's murderous eyes. They were glaring and daring and mendacious and...and...I don't have more grammar to qualify it..."

"It's okay, daddy. I'm even wondering if mendacious is inside the dictionary. Just ride on," Bimbo said, joking.

"You'd better get a jotter and jot down your daddy's story," said the other Yemi playfully to her daughter. They laughed.

Bimbo had always said she didn't want to be a journalist anytime her mother was bothering her to jot down her father's speeches.

She said it now again, "I don't want to be a--"

"Journalist," her mother completed it for her.

"Deinde has one big forehead, swollen up with police punches. His lips has also gotten a rend and I have no pity for him as he tended the wound on his elbow. I like it, Yemi. My soul was glad when I see justice on the verge of being put to play."

"And me too dear," Yemi's wife replied. "Bimbo, what about you?"

Bimbo was different. She was full of pity, her eyes showing it. Her beautiful face was fascinating and calm. She didn't like when someone is going through tortures, yet she would be the one asking to hear such unpleasant stories which would make him go lugubrious when hearing it.

"I don't know," she frowned her face at her mum and said, "Dad, continue your story joor"

"Deinde was led to the cell but he struggled hard with the police as if he could throw them down and escape," Yemi said. "I took a look at him and found the word 'guilty' written all over him in red italics."

Yemi's wife brandished her teeth in laughter. She loved the way her husband told stories in exaggeration.

"It reminds me of Shina Rambo, that hardened criminal in the year Bimbo was just developing teeth," Yemi said, just a way to taunt his 'baby'.

"Shina Rambo?" the other Yemi yelled. "Don't even mention that because Deinde can never be anything near Shina who killed hundreds of policemen and lived in Iroko trees to hide himself. I think Deinde is just a learner."

Yemi continued:

"Like a load, Deinde was bundled inside a lonely and dark cell and locked up. I was wondering who would be put in charge of him; I just wished it would be me and to my surprise, I was named as the man to spearhead the supervision of that cell 124. I had even discussed my wish with some colleagues of mine earlier, and when they heard that I was the supervising warder of that cell, they were surprised, thinking that I influenced it. I was glad because I had wished to talk to Deinde one on one, speak sense into his head, ask him some questions, tell him that he was a big mistake, point out his foolish ways and...and..."

"Correct him," Bimbo spoke tenderly.

"Correct him for what?" Yemi replied. "How do you correct someone who didn't want to open up? Imagine, till now he has not opened his mouth to utter a word, instead he was hypocritically keeping silent like a lamb who was slain, yet he wasn't. I coerced him in my speech to say something, but no, he wouldn't speak. He wouldn't tell us who sent him to kill the governorship candidate of the Friendship Party."

"People could be so hypocritical," Yemi's wife hissed in anger vented at Deinde in absentia. It seemed the same blood was flowing in the veins of the couple, the Yemis--they blindly resented pretense by suspects, believing that all suspected criminals were actually guilty of the crime they were indicted for."

"If you are not a criminal, then you won't be indicted with criminal offence," the couple had always opined.

Bimbo's opinions about criminal matter was a direct contrast of her parents. Only God knew where she got her own head. She had even earned much criticism from her father and mother for being too naïve. They would playfully say, "*Olorun lo mo iru ori ti iwo gbe wa 'le aye."

Now Yemi said, "I can't buy the idea that Deinde isn't guilty."

"Good he's not denying it, or is he?" said the other Yemi.

"Of course he isn't darling. He was cut red-handed," Yemi said, but the little tiny voice which came midway his statement caught him aback.

"What did you just say, Bimbo?" Yemi asked his daughter now.

"I said perhaps that Deinde is innocent," Bimbo reiterated. She was made a cynosure the more by the stunned couple. "Why is every eye turned at me?" Bimbo said in a playful manner.

"Bimbo, it's better you keep shut if you don't know what to say?" her mother spoke harshly and pushed her head.

Bimbo was sad. She rose up to leave but the female Yemi pulled her back and spoke apologetically to her.

"Oh! Did I sound so serious? I am very very sorry for yelling at you like that auntie wa, sisi eko," she said, trying to pull her legs. Bimbo sat again and her mother rocked her back and let her have her face on her laps, yet over her bent head she did those Nigerian traditional 'nose-mocking' and 'head-shaking' movement called '*yinmu'.

Bimbo raised her head up to listen to her father again, but now she was more quiet and speechless. She would not want to hear another upbraid from her parents mouth anymore, at least for the rest of the day.

Yemi soon ended the long story of Deinde and got to the bathroom to have a cold shower.

"Deinde!" he hissed just when the soap lather 'peppered' his eyes, such that one would think it was Deinde who put the lather inside his eyes to punish him.
[/b]
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by JigsawKillah(m): 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2014
Now im here Boss

i no jus fit dey follow up for dat stuff o
e hard gan
na dis story i like pass

SAW

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by JigsawKillah(m): 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2014
Eunisam, how u take no me la?

SAW
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2014
welcome back sammy! we all missed ya. may the lord be ur strength in everything. I'm so sorry about nairaland. EBIAG family will Never die Nd we shall always be there.

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2014
JigsawKillah: Now im here Boss

i no jus fit dey follow up for dat stuff o
e hard gan
na dis story i like pass

SAW

Okay...it's back here right now...keep me company so I can have motivations.
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 02, 2014
TyHadebimpe: welcome back sammy! we all missed ya. may the lord be ur strength in everything. I'm so sorry about nairaland. EBIAG family will Never die Nd we shall always be there.

Yes we shall!!! Thanks!!! wink
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2014
[b]Yemi put a smile on his face as he dusted his grim shoes. He upended them to get the dust inside them out too as he got ready for the court. He was going to witness Deinde's trial in the court of law.

Yemi wished they would leave Deinde in the same cell after convicting him. He wanted to have charge over his affair.

"If all criminals could be wiped out in this corrupt nation, then this nation would soar to great height," Yemi mused his usual singsong. "But the police are not helping matters at all. Whenever a criminal is brought to book, they let him go free when they have brought them bribe. It all stems down from the government who are not paying us well. Imagine, they're owing me three months salary now; thanks to the savings I made last two years, which is now saving us, else, what would we be feeding on by now? Grass? God forbid!" Yemi had forgotten that he was talking to himself.

Yemi had strapped the shoes on his legs already when he realised that he had worn them the wrong way--right shoe for left leg and vice-versa.

"Aouch!" he exclaimed as he bent low to unloose the ropes on them. If only his wife whom he fondly called 'the other Yemi' was around now, perhaps he wouldn't have had any problem regarding the shoes issue since she had taken it as a duty to help dress her husband up. She was up early and had gone to the market.

Yemi was whistling, a kind of unspeakable joy springing out of his heart. He was up again, stamping his shoes on the ground, having worn them aright this time, but then he screamed, "Yeeah! Olorun ma se mi l'oponu"
God, don't make me an slowpoke
He had just noticed his pair of socks lying on the floor, something that his legs were supposed to be fast stuck into.
Again, Yemi had to repeat the process, but patiently now, having pondered on the belief that when you do things in a hurry, you keep doing and redoing it.

Yemi suddenly had a urge rushing it--the urge to at least chew something.

"Chewing stick?" he pondered in a funny manner. "Perhaps chewing gum," he settled for another idea. He would get that out there from an 'aboki's' shop.

Yemi got to the corridor and soon found himself on the street. He was already at the highway when he remembered that he was once having the feeling for chewing a sweet.

"I'm late already," he nodded off that creeping thought when it returned.

The road was too messy for his liking--traffic jam everywhere. Yemi should have woken up as early as 4.30am if he wanted to be sure of making the journey at all, but he woke 6am and it was 8am already. Not that the high court was too far a journey that someone can't make within forty-five minutes, but the fact was that there was overcrowding of vehicles on the lagos busy road, as usual.

It would have been better if what was on the road were just vehicular logjam alone, but no, the road wasn't potholes free too, such that one in a vehicle would have to resonate and dance involuntarily to the figurative tone of the bus in whose belly one was getting along.

Yemi couldn't even get a bus. How would he when all the ones 'trekking' towards him were already filled inside-out from the previous bus-stops. Not even a 'molue' had a space in it let alone a danfo. Molue-large bus, Danfo- mini bus.
Yemi was tempted to embark on a trek down to his destination.

"Na wa o! Go slow everyday," Yemi spoke like a layman, with intense anger burning within him. He waited long but found himself on the same spot still.

Yemi began to have the thought of trekking to the previous bus-stop where he believed the vehicles were getting filled-up from. He nodded off the thought eventually and began to moan contumeliously under his breath.

"This country is falling under the weight of decadence every passing day," he lamented as if the government would hear him and make a change dramatically.

Motorcycles made the road worst. Even when you felt you have seen a bus to take you, you still have to look left, right and left like a madfellow before running towards the bus you thought you have seen, else you get crushed by a trespassing motorcycle which was manoeuvring its way through pedestrians' standpoint.

In Lagos, no one would need to tell anyone the reason why they had to look left and right before crossing. You get to know the reason by experience, especially if you had once been a victim of 'hit-and-run' one-way collision whereby you were looking left, attempting to cross the road, but had something strike you down from the right unexpectedly. If you survived it, no one would teach you before you realised that one needed to be as wary as a bird to thrive in Lagos.

Yemi almost fell victim of a collision just now. He had only escaped by a swift withdrawal of his right leg which was a bit ahead of the left beside the road. It was an Okada. It had just skidded past him, almost knocking him down.

The Okada rider was at fault, having dabbled into the side of the road meant for pedestrians, yet he turned his neck around with heavy vituperations at Yemi who was the least at fault in the almost-going-to-be-an-accident scene.

"Yeye man! You no see road say Okada dey come for your side abi? He-goat!" the man cursed, but just few metres ahead, a hasty nemesis caught up with him; yet it was a carelessness on his part. The Okadaman was taken aback when he turned his face to face the road again--then he found the real goat--this time around, a pregnant adult she-goat standing an inch close to the tyre. It was too close for him to swerve. He just rammed the goat over and then his okada went crashing down as well as its rider and a passenger behind him. For the nanny-goat, it scampered away to safety, not ready to be made a roadkill--better for it to be an 'escapee goat' than a scape goat.

"That's what we are saying," Yemi spoke aloud for those around him to hear. "You left the right way, passed through one-way and almost knocked down an innocent pedestrian."

"Na God catch am!" said a fair lady with an igbo intonation. "Chineke ga pogi oku," she vituperated in her local dialect. She had even taken it personal, putting out five fingers to drive home her abusive language.

The rude rider rose up and left his scooter on the road in its decubital position as he made straight for Yemi's direction in rage. He was even limping back to Yemi, perhaps to give him the beating of his life for being the 'cause of the accident'. Other pedestrians would not let that happen. They held the road hog before he could lay his hand on Yemi, yet he raked,"Leave me alone make I teach this mumu lesson!"

"You are at fault, Mr Man!" an on-looker yelled at him. He was a suit-wearing, tie-strapping, portmanteau-carrying gorgeous-looking man with eyeglasses set on his face. To the look he was like an opulent person in the prime of his career.

"Shut up!" the rider faced him fiercely. They were almos going to release spittle into each other's wide eyes.

"You are crazy!" the seemingly educated man pulled his coat, threw it at the floor and began to pour out bombastic words to lambast the dirty scooter rider: "You imbecilic hoodoo, a quintessence of a born-by-mistake son of a discovert mother under the in-lo-co-parental foster sot in the nomenclature of a father. How dare you assault a high-ranked elite coerced by circumstance to be incognito just because my jeep is there in the workshop to be mechanically injected to live? I am a professor for heaven's sake!!!"

"Professor or not, wetin concern me there?" the driver spoke in his usual insolent manner. "Weereee!" he caused him in the Yoruba dialect, calling him a mad man. The professor got angry and held the okada rider's cloth in anger. Many hands had to come on them to quell the brouhaha which was soon going to get out of hand.

Yemi was one of those who marvelled at the grandiloquence of the purported professor. However, he understood what the man was trying to communicate.

The lady beside him had tapped him to ask, "What's the man saying?"

"He's talking about being a professor who have to be here to struggle for bus with us because his car had issues," Yemi interpreted, leaving out the abusive part of the man's speech.
Hardly had the crowd succeeded in separating the two when everyone began to pave way for a 'madder' somebody. She was screaming, "Give me my money! I no dey go again. Give me money make I go treat my body wey u injure!!"

Before long, she had held the scooter rider's shirt tight, shouting at his face. She was the passenger on the motorcycle with the rider when the accident occured. Shockingly, the rider could do nothing, being restless.

However, the rider said, "I go wound this one o!"

"Sebi you kuku don wound me before," the woman spoke in a pitieous manner. "Oya, see my leg." She raised up her skirt to reveal a deep cut. She just got the fresh cut during the accident and blood was trickling down from it.

"Na me cause the accident ni?" the rider was trying to claim that he was not at fault.

"Shut up, na you!" said the igbo lady beside Yemi. She was pointing at the rider as if she was the person who was hurt.

The rider couldn't free himself from the lock. The pain was telling on his neck which was held tight against the collar of his shirts by the woman who was injured. In rage, he dazed the woman's left cheek with a thunderous slap and his fingerprint were etched on it.

"Yeeeee!!!" the woman screamed in pain and held her cheek, going low in pain. She held him tighter now and began to say "You go kuku kill me for here today!"

The woman didn't need to do much talk. Many zealous ones had come to her rescue. From nowhere, planks and bottles had arrived which they slammed on the okadaman's head. When he fell, they didn't leave him alone still, yet he was vehemently pleading.

A galon of petrol had been emptied on his head in a flash and a matchbox was readily available to light him up in flames. Had it not been for the intervention of the police, the okadaman would have gone in the flame as an unacceptable sacrifice. However, his motorcycle went in flame in lieu of him.

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by JigsawKillah(m): 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

Okay...it's back here right now...keep me company so I can have motivations.

i'll be right here sir
asissting in anyway i can sir

SAW

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by ladyfeli(f): 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
#following #

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Olusharp(m): 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2014
eunisam: i missed u all. Akinkudin
Talk2riel Faith gokz
Jesus Prince
Mohammad11, Aytuns,
Shayoor, Omortorlah,
Zeenab, Follz, Bookhy,
Domwiz4all, Rockhillz,
Joseff14, Soul minister,
Karev Wite, Profmaojo,
Redhot1111, LUDALOOLO
Lordtim14, Princesschi,
Bertadayz, Bollyano,
Ayobami195, Niyipo,
Timcy2, Dokita olly,
Highdee4life, Odward,
Atakitisam, Foslink,
Kylecares, Usmanspihn,
Medexico, Man4LordJesus,
Jackossky, Larmu, Teddy
DzTz, Emaxadey, Smeeky,
TyHadebimpe, Smithsammy
won, Galileo galileo,
Yeancharr
Preety jay, Clumslow17,
Mistah Teepex, Tbmas
DaReezyn, Lateef4me,
Emzypaz, Taiyejoel
Vigorous V
Yeamesee, Sheggun1,
Angelbaby77, Sparrow03
Waslek, Crownfullhouse,
Sonexy2, Bola-dex
Ng4am, Abdulkadirbiffo,
Adminofficials
Rantex1, Ayanfe09,
Thunday16, Bussyy1
Chichi2608
SirDUKE, Richbee,
AD, Hebenz
Thankgod iyke
Gameboy727, Cpblessed,
Arolexwalex1, Natty14,
MystarZ
JonesK, Djeezy, Timxxy,
Rohilicious, Armadeo,
Cally22
Debdove, Quintybabe,
Cutiedave, Bollah123,
Carrotman, Tedrah, Mz
CHERISH-2, Emperorjames,
Queenrose102, Damoguy,
ZeescoAGF, Donharrie,
demmyface, IamDejMan,
Onosj, Georgematic,
Mariemummy, AO2, Romsky,
Munner, Ayonbobo, Gal10,
Eagles man, Wizkris,
Emmadiva, Cutietee,
Queenxstar, Queen143,
Ohbejay, Sambroose,
Kaymania, flyca, bunbam,
Cenken, Fran Asoan,
Prettymis, Fareedah86,
Goldenbasil, Teewest2,
Whizpeter, Pussyeater,
Fonydear, Oyestephen,
Petitequeen, Fluffyp,
Sawsaw, Helensharpay,
Olusharp, Homotahyour,
LogoDwhiz, Jaybiz007,
Toykathy, Mrsjoy,
more... SaintTim, Tmx21,
Ameerah24, Obinoscopy,
Qantona
boss i sight you.

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by 3Dimension: 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
How come my "mulika' no dey ur register book? Na wa o. Abi na fake admission dem do gimme for ebiag house?

Make I go ask lorlah if her name dey register too.
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
3Dimension: How come my "mulika' no dey ur register book? Na wa o. Abi na fake admission dem do gimme for ebiag house?

Make I go ask lorlah if her name dey register too.

I still dey boot nah!!!
Na batch by batch I go dey release the mulikas...your own dey come grin
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by JigsawKillah(m): 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

I still dey boot nah!!!
Na batch by batch I go dey release the mulikas...your own dey come grin

how 3Dimension name no go dey 1st batch? Check am again oo
i no gree
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Princesschi(f): 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2014
eunisam: i missed u all. Akinkudin
Talk2riel Faith gokz
Jesus Prince
Mohammad11, Aytuns,
Shayoor, Omortorlah,
Zeenab, Follz, Bookhy,
Domwiz4all, Rockhillz,
Joseff14, Soul minister,
Karev Wite, Profmaojo,
Redhot1111, LUDALOOLO
Lordtim14, Princesschi,
Bertadayz, Bollyano,
Ayobami195, Niyipo,
Timcy2, Dokita olly,
Highdee4life, Odward,
Atakitisam, Foslink,
Kylecares, Usmanspihn,
Medexico, Man4LordJesus,
Jackossky, Larmu, Teddy
DzTz, Emaxadey, Smeeky,
TyHadebimpe, Smithsammy
won, Galileo galileo,
Yeancharr
Preety jay, Clumslow17,
Mistah Teepex, Tbmas
DaReezyn, Lateef4me,
Emzypaz, Taiyejoel
Vigorous V
Yeamesee, Sheggun1,
Angelbaby77, Sparrow03
Waslek, Crownfullhouse,
Sonexy2, Bola-dex
Ng4am, Abdulkadirbiffo,
Adminofficials
Rantex1, Ayanfe09,
Thunday16, Bussyy1
Chichi2608
SirDUKE, Richbee,
AD, Hebenz
Thankgod iyke
Gameboy727, Cpblessed,
Arolexwalex1, Natty14,
MystarZ
JonesK, Djeezy, Timxxy,
Rohilicious, Armadeo,
Cally22
Debdove, Quintybabe,
Cutiedave, Bollah123,
Carrotman, Tedrah, Mz
CHERISH-2, Emperorjames,
Queenrose102, Damoguy,
ZeescoAGF, Donharrie,
demmyface, IamDejMan,
Onosj, Georgematic,
Mariemummy, AO2, Romsky,
Munner, Ayonbobo, Gal10,
Eagles man, Wizkris,
Emmadiva, Cutietee,
Queenxstar, Queen143,
Ohbejay, Sambroose,
Kaymania, flyca, bunbam,
Cenken, Fran Asoan,
Prettymis, Fareedah86,
Goldenbasil, Teewest2,
Whizpeter, Pussyeater,
Fonydear, Oyestephen,
Petitequeen, Fluffyp,
Sawsaw, Helensharpay,
Olusharp, Homotahyour,
LogoDwhiz, Jaybiz007,
Toykathy, Mrsjoy,
more... SaintTim, Tmx21,
Ameerah24, Obinoscopy,
Qantona

i miss u too dearie
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by JigsawKillah(m): 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
Princesschi:

i miss u too dearie

hey missy
u didnt have to quote it all

SAW
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Princesschi(f): 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2014
JigsawKillah:

hey missy
u didnt have to quote it all

SAW

my bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

All About "JAMES HADLEY CHASE" Novels #ones You'v Read & Experiences / Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls / Who Is Your Favorite Author Of All Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 181
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.