Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Honeymoon In Prison-reborn - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Honeymoon In Prison-reborn (25636 Views)

AUGUST BREAK; Dairy Of A Married Bachelor- Day4- Honeymoon Or Honeygloom / Honeymoon In Prison / Honeymoon In Prison( Part Two) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by DONMAYOR19(m): 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
princesssusan: Finally am here
AND FINALLY U WELCOME...........ENTER HERE.

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by DONMAYOR19(m): 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
WHERE IS SAMMY OOOO.......HOPE ALL IS WELL? MEANWHILE I START A NEW PAGE.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
DONMAYOR19: WHERE IS SAMMY OOOO.......HOPE ALL IS WELL? MEANWHILE I START A NEW PAGE.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Congrats PageLord!!!

DON MAYOR!!!
Thanks for your concern and call.
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by DONMAYOR19(m): 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
SammyHoe:

Congrats PageLord!!!

DON MAYOR!!!
Thanks for your concern and call.
U welcome bro and thanks too. Hope we are having something to eat this night?
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by talk2riel: 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
DONMAYOR19 why is your canvas having different color.
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by DONMAYOR19(m): 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
talk2riel: DONMAYOR19 why is your canvas having different color.
just select the word/sentence u want to change the colour, then select colour from the 'change the colour' option, then submit.
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by talk2riel: 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
DONMAYOR19: just select the word/sentence u want to change the colour, then select colour from the 'change the colour' option, then submit.
Why you choose to confuse me now, am so lost.
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by stormybucci(m): 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
DONMAYOR19: just select the word/sentence u want to change the colour, then select colour from the 'change the colour' option, then submit.
aboki!!!! he was talking abt d pix u uploaded up dere
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by DONMAYOR19(m): 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
talk2riel:
Why you choose to confuse me now, am so lost.
oh I get now, sorry bro.....never knew that's what u meant, but the canvas get different colour because na so me see the pic...grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
Dedicated to DONMAYOR19

[b]Bimbo didn't pay attention to the thumpings at the door. She just leaned against the wall and took some breath in readiness for the deed. She held the knife with her two hands. She was going to take a life.

Bimbo reached for the door handle and turned it. Yomi rushed in now. Bimbo lurched at him and powerfully sent the knife down towards his direction, wanting to stab him. Yomi was fast. He grabbed her arms, collected the knife and threw her at the floor.

"En en, Bimbo! You want to kill somebody? What did they teach you in school about killing somebody?"

Bimbo wept all the tears manufactured by her lachrymal gland, but Yomi only made fun of her.

"Bimbo, now listen to me. Your mother must not know that this happened okay? Didn't you enjoy it?" Bimbo was speechless. Yomi went to her side and patted her shoulder.

"Bimbo, please I beg you in the name of God don't tell your mother what happened now, so that her mind will be at rest, okay? If you tell her now she might die of hypertension. Or do you want your mother to die? Bimbo I am so sorry it is the devil's work and I promise ir won't happen again, okay?"

Yomi crouched beside her and wiped her tears off for her.

"You are a big girl, Bimbo, so don't cry over losing your virginity. You have even tried enough keeping it up to this age--fifteen years."

Bimbo didn't reply a word. She had softened down when she heard that her mother could get hypertension if she knew about it. Hypertension was one thing Bimbo feared so much in her life. She had even decided to become a medical doctor so that she could find a lasting solution to hypertension.

Bimbo braced up and stopped her sniff. She would go straight into the bathroom to clean up herself before her mother returned. However, she cursed Yomi in her mind.

"Bimbo, Bimbo," Yomi said. "*Iyawo mi atata." Yomi secretly made a nose-mocking gesture over her head as she began to walk away.

*my precious wife

Bimbo's tears mingled with the water splashing on her body. They ran down her laps and turned red when they mingled with her blood.

Bimbo sat on the bare floor of the bathroom and wept.

Yomi stared at his watch. It was some minutes to 5pm. Bimbo's mother got in. She was being followed until she got to her house gate. Her visage was enough to pass the message across to Yomi that she now knew the secret.

"Iya Bimbo, where have you been since morning?" Yomi stood before her and put his arms akimbo.

Omoyemi turned another direction but he stood on her way again.

"What are you doing, Iya Bimbo? I can't take this nonsense from you anymore. Where did you go since morning?" Yomi gripped her. She pushed him and had her way.

Bimbo stepped out of the bathroom and saw her mother. She didn't speak a word.

"Bimbo," Omoyemi called her name but she didn't respond. "Bimbo! Bimbo!" she called her in fright. Bimbo burst into tears.

"What happened to you?" Omoyemi yelled and gripped her in fear.

Bimbo was tempted to confess at once but Yomi came close and made eyes to her. She kept weeping.

"Bimbo! What happened to you? Can't you talk?"

Yomi spoke from behind:

"I beat her," he lied. "She is rude to me, that's why I beat her?"

Bimbo's mother turned back to face her daughter and asked, "Bimbo is that true?"

Bimbo waved her head up and down in affirmation. Her mother sighed. She had thought earlier that her daughter was weeping because of her incarcerated father.

"Is that why you should beat her?" Omoyemi suddenly charged at the man. "Bimbo, let's get inside."

Omoyemi took her daughter in, but she was still weeping.

Yomi widened on the cushion like an octopus and sighed.

"So she hasn't known that I have a hand in Yemi's predicament," Yomi whispered. "But why was she frowning at me when she arrived? Of course she must have been angry at her kidnappers and not me."

--- --- --- --- ---

Yemi wondered why the AIG said that he was arching his back against the law. He asked, "How am I arching my back against the law sir?"

"You know the right thing but you prefer to go left. Listen to me now warder, if you don't confess to the fact that Aluko sent you in two weeks--just two weeks--you shall die by hanging!" the AIG barked at him.

"Han-ging?" the syllables went hanging in Yemi's mouth. He wondered why such jungle justice should befall him.

"And you Mr. Aluko--" the man faced the politician, "Life imprisonment is imminent!"

A sensation of cold ran down Yemi's spine but Mr Aluko seemed to be unmoved. Death by hanging would mean everlasting separation from his loving wife and daughter. Bimbo would then have to suffer the ordeal of a fatherless girl; her mother would launch into the realm of widowhood.
[/b]
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by 3Dimension: 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
I. Don chop my own o. Make una too come chop.

Why do I have a feeling that bimbo go tell her mama? Buh wit sammy ur feelings don't count
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by princesssusan(f): 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
DONMAYOR19: AND FINALLY U WELCOME...........ENTER HERE.
Definitely bt errm.... U dey try o pagelordn n warding at d same u ought to hv some warders my tots tho lol wink
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by DONMAYOR19(m): 10:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
3Dimension and princesssussan, na my food una to dey rush without my permission so, this thing when una do so, God they see una two sha.
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by princesssusan(f): 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
DONMAYOR19: 3Dimension and princesssussan, na my food una to dey rush without my permission so, this thing when una do so, God they see una two sha.
Lmao neva knew u‘r dis stingy sha av u 4gotten d cliche‘ dt say eat alone n die........ undecided
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by JigsawKillah(m): 11:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
Make Bimbo talk na

SAW

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by amsad19(m): 12:06am On Jul 23, 2014
today's food don pass me ooo abeg cook alot next time so dat we will all be satisfied

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 23, 2014
amsad19: today's food don pass me ooo abeg cook alot next time so dat we will all be satisfied

Alrice sir.
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 23, 2014
DONMAYOR19: WHERE IS SAMMY OOOO.......HOPE ALL IS WELL? MEANWHILE I START A NEW PAGE.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

AAL IZZ WEEEELLLL grin
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 23, 2014
DONMAYOR19: oh I get now, sorry bro.....never knew that's what u meant, but the canvas get different colour because na so me see the pic...grin grin grin

So na internet download be d shoe...you are sued to the HIP COURT(High Court) for copyright infringement. If you lose the case, you can come to the EBIAG3 COURT OF APPEAL grin
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by bookhy(f): 5:45am On Jul 23, 2014
SammyHoe welldone wit d good work...i dnt lyk d way Bimbo got disvirgined @all datz too smhw.....itz makin me nt to feel lyk readin it again bt i just wanna knw hw d truth is gonna reveal itself....keep it up bro!

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by DONMAYOR19(m): 5:55am On Jul 23, 2014
princesssusan:
Lmao neva knew u‘r dis stingy sha av u 4gotten d cliche‘ dt say eat alone n die........ undecided
so now when u don follow me eat am nko? In fact u eat am before me now, beside is not being stingy, is just be protective, I need to protect my food well....grin
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by DONMAYOR19(m): 6:01am On Jul 23, 2014
SammyHoe:

So na internet download be d shoe...you are sued to the HIP COURT(High Court) for copyright infringement. If you lose the case, you can come to the EBIAG3 COURT OF APPEAL grin
I beg o, that court is too strong for me o, people hardly survive it, Sammy so na so u dey do, na so u wan take evict me from EBIAG.....sha since there is APPEAL, I will surely APPEAL it from AEDH COURT OF BEGGIN, I know that judge GORIOLA...he will save me
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by DONMAYOR19(m): 6:09am On Jul 23, 2014
SammyHoe:

AAL IZZ WEEEELLLL grin
that's word from the GURU........ 'Rancho' Shamaldas Chanchad.....from 3idiot my favourite
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 23, 2014
bookhy: SammyHoe welldone wit d good work...i dnt lyk d way Bimbo got disvirgined @all datz too smhw.....itz makin me nt to feel lyk readin it again bt i just wanna knw hw d truth is gonna reveal itself....keep it up bro!

Smtimes in life tragedy happens.

Tragedy is a strategy of the devil to frustrate one in life, but it's a matter of time, the truth will surface as you've said. Pls just kip following; the whole thing will end someday...bliv u me, u won't be disappointed smiley
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by bookhy(f): 6:16am On Jul 23, 2014
SammyHoe:

Smtimes in life tragedy happens.

Tragedy is a strategy of the devil to ftustrate one in life, but it's a matter of time, the truth will surface as you've said. Pls just kip following; the whole thing will end someday...bliv u me, u won't be disappointed smiley
Well i trust U, U r really good in writing....
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 23, 2014
bookhy: Well i trust U, U r really good in writing....
It's God's gift anyway... not my making. How has been lyfe?
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 23, 2014
Dedicated to the DON, the PAGELORD and the MAYOR of this kingdom, DONMAYOR19.
AND TO HIS QUEEN, the EBIAG PRINCESS, PRINCESSSUSAN grin

[b]Yemi's head rang with headache as he realised that he was standing before two figures he had respected all the while and had wished to meet one on one. But now he wasn't meeting them at the right time. When his eyes roamed right, he saw Mr Aluko; left, it was Goriola standing there. They weren't giving him any good face at all.

"But..." Yemi said and stopped. The Chief Prison Warden dazed Yemi with a slap on the face. It seemed the man had nothing good to offer all the time. He was only good at torturing people.

Yemi's eyes turned red as tears jostled their way out of his eyelids. He shook his head gently. He was feeling the nothingness of life. If he had been born to the earth to only come and fulfil an awkward destiny as this, then what was the essence? Yemi thought. Is life so daft and unreasonable to be paying him with evil for good? Is life so unjust and biased to be blind to his just way of life? Is life so mannerless and cruel to have treated him like a fecal matter? Are the other eight planets not even better than the earth? As much as he knew, no bloodshed had been recorded in any of those planets except the earth. No killings for rituals in the mercury. No setting up of innocent people in Jupiter: no wonder those planets have calmness.

The cool wind were no more cool to his feel; the birds now hissed into his ears like snakes; the bush rats barked; the cats trumpeted like Elephants. He was in an upended world. His perspiration ran down his body and fell to the sand at interval, cleaving their ways through the fine sand. Involuntarily he would smile and when he came to his consciousness, he would redress.

What is life to smile about? he thought. To him, life is like a needle he didn't need anymore. He needed death more now.

Yemi raised his face to the heavens and doubted if there was anyone called 'God' up there. How would God be in heaven and all these were happening to one of his just creatures? he thought.

Yemi turned his neck lazily at the DPO. He was seeing him as a betrayer in place of Yomi his brother.

But Yomi gave him the letter, I'm sure, Yemi thought. Another slap had just slushed upon Yemi's face.

"Confess!" the slapper yelled at him.

If only an innocent man could confess that he was guilty and then get freedom, it was certain Yemi would have done that. This time around, Mr Aluko joined his voice into it;

"Confess! Who sent you to set me up?"

"I didn't set you up sir! They forced me!"

"Who? Tell us who?" Mr Aluko cried out. He was already taking up the function of a police unconsciously.

"Some men," Yemi said. "They kidnapped my family and myself."

"This criminal is lying!" the prison warden shouted at him. "We have carried out some investigations in his home. His wife and daughter denied the fact that they were kidnapped--even his elder brother denied it."

Mr Goriola was fed up. He sighed and said, "If this case wouldn't produce good result in two weeks, believe me Aluko, I will have you sentenced to live imprisonment and you warder, you shall be hanged, at least your gun was used by Deinde to kill a police officer."

"And on what ground would you sentence me into life imprisonment?" Mr Aluko mustered much effrontery to speak.

"You dare ask me such question?" Mr Goriola smirked. "Listen to me; for this thing you just said, I shall hasten the judgment on you," the AIG spoke as though he was God. "Did Deinde not confess that you sent him? Listen...if you want to show me that you are a strong character in this Nigerian crime film, then I'll prove to you that I'm stronger. I shall make the public believe that it was you who set Deinde free and killed him in order to silence the murder case. Simple!"

"But..." Aluko's lips shook. He turned his face down. His tears fell into the hollow between his joint laps. He was rubbing his hand hard on his head. He was just hearing it for the first time that Deinde was dead. If that was the case, then he wouldn't see any way out of his predicament.

"We haven't seen Deinde since he escaped," the AIG made it clear now. "Although some of our men claimed to have spotted him with another criminal two to three days back, but I doubt that."

Yemi had temporarily forgotten his own sorrow and was having sympathy for the good man, Aluko. He was so moved with emotion that he didn't know when he uttered, "Mr Aluko is not guilty."

All faces turned clockwise to stare at Yemi. He still had something more to say.

"Speak on," said Mr Goriola. "How sure are you that Aluko is innocent?"

"I've said it over and over again, but he wouldn't believe me," Yemi said, pointing at the Chief Prison Warden.

"I know what he wants to say," the chief warden grinned, facing the AIG.

"What?" Mr Goriola asked.

"I found a note written by Deinde's people while he was in cell. In it, they confessed to the fact that they had set up Mr Aluko as a mean to some ends which I don't know. They even informed Deinde in the note beforehand that I would be coming to set him free at a particular date. They held my family at gunpoint, that was why I released Deinde, no more no less."

"Where is it?" Mr Goriola turned to Yemi at once and demanded the note from him.

"I delivered the notes to my half-brother, Yomi, so he could give him..." Yemi pointed at the Chief Warden.

"Is this true?" Mr Goriola asked.

"A big lie sir! His brother didn't deliver any note to me. Infact, he denied having received anything like that."

It was only Mr Aluko who believed what Yemi was saying. He had even begun to develop a strong predilection for Yemi. Afterall, the warder is innocent too, he thought.

The AIG and the Chief Warden began to walk away. They were going to have some private discussion together.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by talk2riel: 7:52am On Jul 23, 2014
After munching akara n sweet potatoes, E- fried rice.
#obesity

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by 3Dimension: 8:10am On Jul 23, 2014
I no chop again. I dey fast grin grin

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 23, 2014
3Dimension: I no chop again. I dey fast grin grin

Lemme keep your share for somebody so special to me... can you guess who?
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by dammygoody(m): 9:29am On Jul 23, 2014
SammyHoe:

Lemme keep your share for somebody so special to me... can you guess who?
Me?? grin grin ....
Anyways I've eaten it already.... grin
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by amsad19(m): 9:38am On Jul 23, 2014
Ahbeg i dey fast too make u update two times today @nyt so dat we will enjoy the family meal...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

REVENGE (an Action Thriller) / Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls / All About "JAMES HADLEY CHASE" Novels #ones You'v Read & Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.