Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,920 members, 7,802,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Honeymoon In Prison-reborn - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Honeymoon In Prison-reborn (25626 Views)

AUGUST BREAK; Dairy Of A Married Bachelor- Day4- Honeymoon Or Honeygloom / Honeymoon In Prison / Honeymoon In Prison( Part Two) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by PrinceAdepoju(m): 2:34am On Jul 31, 2014
stormybucci: sleep divorce u?? common marry ur pillow nd re engage with sleep nw.. mtcheew... wakeaholic
grin

back to sender!!! gringringrin
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by PrinceAdepoju(m): 2:34am On Jul 31, 2014
chaaaaaiiii!!!
PageLord cheesy

Oya, as the new Lord, I declare two updates for this page... cheesy

Oga Sammy, start the serving o jare... cheesy
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 02, 2014
SammyHoe: NOTICE

Honeymoon In Prison update will cease to be served here henceforth but on the ebiag website, www.ebiag.com. Also, As E Dey Happen will now only run on the magazine as well as Sammy Hoe's new stories such as WE ARE ABLE, MANSIONS IN THE BUSH, DEVIL'S PREY etc.

A story by 13-yr old OPEYEMI OLOWUDE, titled THE MISFORTUNE OF A WOMAN and STAINS FROM THE PAST by TEMITOPE OWOSENI will also run in series on the magazine, as well as SAMMY HOE'S EVERYBODY IS A GENIUS, HOPE AND THE ISLAND OF GREATNESS, etc.
hello,pls won't u continue with ur story here again

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by oka4ugoo: 7:41am On Aug 02, 2014
Sammyhoe i didn't see any update for dat site. Jst wasted my MB for nothing.
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 02, 2014
oka4ugoo: Sammyhoe i didn't see any update for dat site. Jst wasted my MB for nothing.

I'm sorry d website is seriously facing some challenges now. I will continue it here.
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by 3Dimension: 8:28am On Aug 02, 2014
Sammy dor are so many loopholes with the site. Ione if u saw my comment dir. Buh their Is issue with the session login. The security the layout and their are some pages that are unneccessary.
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
[size=16pt]THREAD SUSPENDED TILL SEPTEMBER 1.
PLS BEAR WITH ME[/size]
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by stormybucci(m): 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
lol.... eela ojukan!!!! princeadepoju is d pagelord of a suspended thread.. lmfao!!!!!
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
stormybucci: lol.... eela ojukan!!!! princeadepoju is d pagelord of a suspended thread.. lmfao!!!!!

Whether suspended or not, My Prince Rocks. PrinceAdepoju don't listen to him jare wink
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by PrinceAdepoju(m): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
SammyHoe:

Whether suspended or not, My Prince Rocks. PrinceAdepoju don't listen to him jare wink
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm shocked

dorobucci abi stormybucci de ni, if I catch you ehn?
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Kingso23: 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
SAMMY LIKE SERIOUSLY MEN DE PARA HERE LIKE KILONDE! WHY NA? PERSON DON DE STARVE HERE LIKE WEREE AND YET THIS www.ebiag.com NO WANT TO OPEN SO WHICH ONE WE CON DE NA?...
ALTHOUGH I DON GO SOAK GARRI FOR THEM AEDH DM HOUSE BUT E NO REACH ME DRINK, I AM STILL HUNGRY AND I SUGGEST THAT YOU FEED ME HMIP OR ELSE angry ....cheesy...

I'm Kingso ®...
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by dammygoody(m): 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
Kingso23: SAMMY LIKE SERIOUSLY MEN DE PARA HERE LIKE KILONDE! WHY NA? PERSON DON DE STARVE HERE LIKE WEREE AND YET THIS www.ebiag.com NO WANT TO OPEN SO WHICH ONE WE CON DE NA?...
ALTHOUGH I DON GO SOAK GARRI FOR THEM AEDH DM HOUSE BUT E NO REACH ME DRINK, I AM STILL HUNGRY AND I SUGGEST THAT YOU FEED ME HMIP OR ELSE angry ....cheesy...

I'm Kingso ®...
kingso the main man..where have you been?
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Lorlaahlozz: 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
I know na play naa...
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Kingso23: 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
dammygoody: kingso the main man..where have you been?
I de oo, I just de observe things from the background ne

I'm Kingso ®…
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2014
Kingso23: I de oo, I just de observe things from the background ne

I'm Kingso ®…

Do u know about WE ARE ABLE? That's my reigning story now. Also, AEDHA my pidgin story is on again.
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 3:03am On Sep 01, 2014
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

HAPPY NEW MONTH TO ALL FANS. HERE IS A NEW MONTH CALLED THE EMBER MONTHS, SEPTEMBER.

To me, the EMBER months are My Best Ever Recorded months.

Now let me say something finally concerning the Subscription I advertised earlier; If you all know, I am a graduate of Applied Geophysics from FUTA, but my passion for literature is making me have priority for writing. I finished my service NYSC this year February but haven't gotten an established job except home teachings. Last two months, July, I pumped my little savings from my hard earned money into designing a website, but the person designed rubbish and called it www.ebiag.com where some of you have visited.

My eyes got opened after discovering that the guy was only an amateur and couldn't have rendered more than that. Then I began to seek the redesign of my website. To add injury upon pepper, as if it was a planned work, all my home teaching clients refused to pay me for the month of July after month end, then I decided to move to Lagos from Oshogbo.

It wasn't easy writing for free on Nairaland anymore. If only I could have my own website to do my write-ups, then I would write more than fifteen stories within three months joyfully, I thought. Then I came up with this idea of fans subscribing to get updates of my stories through emails. My idea is to raise enough fund through that means and redesign my website with the cash so raised.

I have a script shown to me already by an authentic web designer, but now I couldn't secure a job since my arrival at Lagos early this month. So that's why I came up with the idea of selling my stories at this point. DON'T GET CROSSED WITH ME FOR STOPPING MY STORIES AT THE CRUCIAL POINTS. IT HASN'T STOPPED, ONLY THAT SAMMY HOE DOESN'T FIND JOY IN POSTING IT FREE ANYMORE WHEN THERE ISN'T ENOUGH MONEY IN THE POCKET(okun inu la fi n gbe ti ita nah grin)

Pls bear with me and do subscribe to help me raise some cash and speed up the whole process.

Pay #500 to my acct and get my updates on your mail for 1 month.
Pay #1000 to my acct and get my updates on your email for 2 months, etc.

If you are interested, pls contact 08087755117(Whatsapp or SMS) or 08138410839. THANKS.

LOVE YOU ALL grin

Tag: Kaymania, Akinkudin, Igwechosen, Donmayor19, 01Emek, Eunisam, Michaellegend, Dammygoody, Temmythe, Temmytayo20, Jigsawkillah, etc.

Pls tag 5 people when you visit here
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by DONMAYOR19(m): 7:32am On Sep 01, 2014
SammyHoe: I finished my service NYSC this year February but haven't gotten an established job except home teachings.
/Happy New Month/morning bro, how your night, hope all is cool? Not until now, I never knew you are a graduate of Geophysics, I'm really impress. Try and pm me your location in lagos and maybe we could hookup. Like your courage in all what you do...may God Almighty help u bro....Amen.
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by oka4ugoo: 11:28am On Sep 01, 2014
After u don to post person reach September, now u wan open office on top person head abi? make i kukuma unfollow this thread, thank you for wasting my tym.
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by PrinceAdepoju(m): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
oka4ugoo: After u don to post person reach September, now u wan open office on top person head abi? make i kukuma unfollow this thread, thank you for wasting my tym.
UNGRATEFUL BEING!!!
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
oka4ugoo: After u don to post person reach September, now u wan open office on top person head abi? make i kukuma unfollow this thread, thank you for wasting my tym.

Lol. So you were following my stories. I don't believe it. Okay, if you are doing that let me ask you these five questions:

1. Who is Gbagi?
2. Who is Yomi?
3. Who is Momoh?
4. Who is Bimbo?
5. Who am I?

If you get them all then two things are involved; it's either you have just checked them out now or you were really following the story before.

If it is the first option then no problem, but if the second, two things are involved; it's either you hate encouraging a writer who writes stories free or you think it is your legitimate right to read free stories.

If it is the first option, please change that attitude and always comment to encourage writers ( because I haven't seen your comments here before) but if it is the second option, then you are funny.

It isn't your legitimate right to read my full story. Why? because when I said I would continue the story here September 1 and I didn't, you should ask me why and I'll tell you. What if I tell you that I don't have money to subscribe for this month? What if I tell you that I repaired my phone for the fourth time in four months? What if I tell you that my money got hung somewhere and it affects me somehow? What if I tell you that I have drafted what to post this month in a book and I forgot the book in another State of which I need cash to go back there to get the book and as well try to get my unpaid wages for my labour there too? And sincerely all these happened to me between July and August.

Now tell me, what should my mood be in this month? Storytelling mood? Lol grin I'm still trying anyway. BTW are you also following WE ARE ABLE? That one is still running and I don't hope to stop it halfway at all. I'll try end that one here no matter what. But pls try to be grateful at all times. Peace wink

2 Likes

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
oka4ugoo: Sammyhoe i didn't see any update for dat site. Jst wasted my MB for nothing.

And that site is the main reason why I am broke right now. The guy who designed it is a fake. I can't post more than 30words at a time on that site and the guy is clueless. Now the reason for asking you to subscribe is to raise money to redesign the website and I don't think it is wrong for me doing that. I am only asking you to pay before getting my story(buying and selling) and not asking you to dash me any money.

Pls try to understand me.
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Kaymania(m): 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

HAPPY NEW MONTH TO ALL FANS. HERE IS A NEW MONTH CALLED THE EMBER MONTHS, SEPTEMBER.

To me, the EMBER months are My Best Ever Recorded months.

Now let me say something finally concerning the Subscription I advertised earlier; If you all know, I am a graduate of Applied Geophysics from FUTA, but my passion for literature is making me have priority for writing. I finished my service NYSC this year February but haven't gotten an established job except home teachings. Last two months, July, I pumped my little savings from my hard earned money into designing a website, but the person designed rubbish and called it www.ebiag.com where some of you have visited.

My eyes got opened after discovering that the guy was only an amateur and couldn't have rendered more than that. Then I began to seek the redesign of my website. To add injury upon pepper, as if it was a planned work, all my home teaching clients refused to pay me for the month of July after month end, then I decided to move to Lagos from Oshogbo.

It wasn't easy writing for free on Nairaland anymore. If only I could have my own website to do my write-ups, then I would write more than fifteen stories within three months joyfully, I thought. Then I came up with this idea of fans subscribing to get updates of my stories through emails. My idea is to raise enough fund through that means and redesign my website with the cash so raised.

I have a script shown to me already by an authentic web designer, but now I couldn't secure a job since my arrival at Lagos early this month. So that's why I came up with the idea of selling my stories at this point. DON'T GET CROSSED WITH ME FOR STOPPING MY STORIES AT THE CRUCIAL POINTS. IT HASN'T STOPPED, ONLY THAT SAMMY HOE DOESN'T FIND JOY IN POSTING IT FREE ANYMORE WHEN THERE ISN'T ENOUGH MONEY IN THE POCKET(okun inu la fi n gbe ti ita nah grin)

Pls bear with me and do subscribe to help me raise some cash and speed up the whole process.

Pay #500 to my acct and get my updates on your mail for 1 month.
Pay #1000 to my acct and get my updates on your email for 2 months, etc.

If you are interested, pls contact 08087755117(Whatsapp or SMS) or 08138410839. THANKS.

LOVE YOU ALL grin

Tag: Therock5555, D9ty7, 01emek, Okem09, Akinkudin, Talk2riel, 3Dimension, Ayobami193, Mohammad11, Muniho, Michaellegend, Damex333, Winie, Candy, Zuby, PrinceAdepoju, Mynd44, Obinnau, Mykhel, Joseff14, Kingphilip, Logodwhiz, Hoyhebhuks, Kayemjay, Tiffanyjay, glowingscenes, Talk2riel
Faithgokz, Jesus Prince, Aytuns,
Shayoor, Omortorlah, Follz, Bookhy,
Dammygoody, Olanrewajub, Timothy3113,
Harkanbi, Domwiz4all, AudreyTimms
Rockhillz, Joseff14, Soulminister, Princefame,
RioEmmanuel, Jammy2012, Ice4jez, Onose01, Elantracey, Princesa, Larrysun, Kenewriter, Ishilove, Divepen, Frank317, Dayvhid, Sugarbabekemi, Stormybucci, Temitopedaniel, Helensharpay, Karevwite, Akinkudin, Jigsawkillah
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
Kaymania cool
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Kaymania(m): 8:45am On Sep 02, 2014
SammyHoe: Kaymania cool
bro
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 02, 2014
Kaymania: bro

How are u?
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by PrinceAdepoju(m): 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
SammyHoe:

How are u?
finegrin
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Kaymania(m): 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
SammyHoe:

How are u?
i am fine
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by amsad19(m): 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
hmmm sammy u don 4gt abt me abi? undecided
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
amsad19: hmmm sammy u don 4gt abt me abi? undecided

No vex, I never forget you my friend
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by opyzy(m): 12:31am On Sep 03, 2014
I salute ur courage bro

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 03, 2014
Thank you opyzy wink
opyzy: I salute ur courage bro
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by bookj(f): 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
Update o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

REVENGE (an Action Thriller) / All About "JAMES HADLEY CHASE" Novels #ones You'v Read & Experiences / Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.