Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy (5617 Views)

Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut / Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by ivyy(f): 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2014
Chilug:
May be d guy is better looking than ur boifrend sef. Who knows? grin

Hummmm if he is, "over finest" will be worrying him then tongue
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by ivyy(f): 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
IAMBREEZY: abi? Don't mind the fugly goon,he's just hating on us cuz he looks like gay toad.
grin
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by Chilug(m): 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
ivyy:

Hummmm if he is, "over finest" will be worrying him then tongue
U sef make federal sense na. Bt op may nt be ugly sha
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 04, 2014
Beauty and brains may be rare for girls but for guys, you will find handsome guys with good brains and good pockets.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by Nsonaso(m): 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
Daniel45: 1. Most fine boys don't
have sense of reasoning,
they are just shalow
minded: I guess a higher
percentage of their
brain, went to their looks
2. Most fine boys are
womanizers: this is as a
result of too many
admiration from the
women folks 3. For the fact that most
of them are womanizers,
it makes them cheats
4. Most fine boys, just
like the rich ones, do not
have regard for girls cause they have seen
the pant colour of
almost all the girls in
their area
5. Most fine boys are
carrying a curse, which was given to them by
one of the numerous
girls they must have
broken her heart
6. Most womanzers, do
not go far in life, and fine boys who are
womanizers, are not
excluded e.t.c Sorry to all the fine boys
on nairaland, don't take
my post personal, it's
just an observation..
@Commenters
Some ugly dudes will use this opportunity to claim handsome to bombad this OP

@OP you're 100% correct and it also applies to beautiful girls, though not all beautiful girls / handsome guys humanize..
@OP Believe me 90 to 98% of this guy's that are commenting knows that you're right.... But truth they say is always bitter.... So don't blame them it's a norm.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by mrkay101(m): 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2014
@Op why such frustration in one Thread.. Did a fine Dude still ya Babe?
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by dannytwix(m): 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2014
Nsonaso:
@Commenters
Some ugly dudes will use this opportunity to claim handsome to bombad this OP

@OP you're 100% correct and it also applies to beautiful girls, though not all beautiful girls / handsome guys humanize..
@OP Believe me 90 to 98% of this guy's that are commenting knows that you're right.... But truth they say is always bitter.... So don't blame them it's a norm.
Please Don't Say What You Dunno undecided
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by tosynhovic: 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
You dey craze. you have a low self esteem
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by Pr0ton: 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2014
The OP is just being jealous. Did any fine guy take your gf from you? Does she downgrade you when it comes to comparing you with fine guys? Do you feel rejected among fine guys? Or did you just create that hatered and come here to useless and depreciate us by this senseless and dumb post? What girl would prefer an ugly guy anyway, yet not all ugly guys, but horrendous ugly guys like you...And again most ugly guys dont womanize ryt?. Most ugly guys are reasonable ryt?.. Examine yourself first before coming up with a dogmatic motive..
I do reason wella
I do not womanize(I dont know about your set)
I do not cheat
I do not fight for rich girls, and I do have regard for girls(provided they are decent)
I don't break heart(she can only get her heart broken by herself) and let alone of having a curse!
And I will live long to fulfil my destiny in the presence of haters like you.
Tho I dont believe every handsome guy behaves like this, but bringing it up as a thread here is utterly senseless...
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by tosyne2much(m): 11:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
Apart frm d fact dat there's an atom of Jealousy in his post, 2 and 4 is true buh not so true though.... Most handsome guys tend to cheat due to too many admiration frm d opposite sex
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by psychologist(m): 12:02am On Jul 05, 2014
Mz jhulz: Dumb post by an ugly guy
NNE were you born on a Sunday? kiss
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by Mzjhulz(f): 12:21am On Jul 05, 2014
psychologist: NNE were you born on a Sunday? kiss
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by Mindependent(f): 12:23am On Jul 05, 2014
I disagree! Fine boys all day errday babayyy grin
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by Nobody: 4:24am On Jul 05, 2014
There's no difference.....character cannot be determined by looks
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by psychologist(m): 6:42am On Jul 05, 2014
Mz jhulz:
NNE u r very very beutiful tunu
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by Daughterzion(f): 10:04am On Jul 05, 2014
You will be suprised to find out dat 79 percent of d guys bashing d op are not handsome
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by Chilug(m): 7:51am On Jul 06, 2014
Daughterzion: You will be suprised to find out dat 79 percent of d guys bashing d op are not handsome
A picture of ur beauty or u re nt.
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by Youngpo413: 11:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
To fine na wahalla abi?
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
Youngpo413:
To fine na wahalla abi?
#cries# y ar u ignoring me
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by Youngpo413: 11:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
Vikkyk10:
#cries# y ar u ignoring me

oh, please baby Im not
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
Youngpo413:

oh, please baby Im not
hlö

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by Youngpo413: 10:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
Vikkyk10:
hlö

I missed you
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by Agybabe(f): 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
I bet my a$$ hole is finer than the Op
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
Youngpo413:

I missed you
mis u 2.Xo hw has bin ur day
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by Youngpo413: 11:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
Vikkyk10:
mis u 2.Xo hw has bin ur day

not nice
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 31, 2014
Youngpo413:

not nice
ooh swts,wat apend
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by Youngpo413: 11:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
Vikkyk10:
ooh swts,wat apend

you know... dont you?
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
Youngpo413:

you know... dont you?
i dnt ø
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by Youngpo413: 4:59am On Nov 01, 2014
Vikkyk10:
i dnt ø

hahahaha,but I told you earlier...
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by MistadeRegal(m): 8:06am On Nov 01, 2014
You're lying! It's never how you claims.
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 01, 2014
I partly agree with you...except no.5 lol I dont believe in curses. This would explain why most women end up settling down with 'ugly' guys because the probability of what you just explained happening is much less.

I will say that most handsome guys are genetically built to survive (Darwins Theory on Natural Selection) so to spread more 'seeds' hence the womanizing and would normally be very successful since they are confident and have a drive to be better than the average 'ugly' man which attracts women... but once again this doesn't apply to all good looking men but most.
Re: Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy by Romanciella(f): 10:27am On Nov 01, 2014
That is so not true.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What A Girl From '2go' Did To Me...really Shocks Me! / Am Hoter Than P,square, Flavour,iyanya,(photo) / Ladies Only: What Do You See In This Picture? What Do You Notice In This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.