Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Extremely Cheap And Genuine Peruvian, Indian And Brazilian Human Hair - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Extremely Cheap And Genuine Peruvian, Indian And Brazilian Human Hair (3702 Views)

Beautiful Peruvian And Brazilian Hairs At Cheap Price / Quality Peruvian, Indian And Brazilian Human Hair / Price List For Indian And Malaysian Weave-on (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extremely Cheap And Genuine Peruvian, Indian And Brazilian Human Hair by erictoonice: 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
Good day nairalanders
this is your chance to get genuine human hair at give away price.
you can contact me on what's app and bbm or better still call for more enquiries.
7E29E618, my bbm pin
the name is Eric
below are available hairs and prices.
they are also available for wholesale.
thanks guys
pls make contacts for more inquiries.
Re: Extremely Cheap And Genuine Peruvian, Indian And Brazilian Human Hair by erictoonice: 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2014
this one is Indian body wave, very beautiful and
soft.
16"- 11k
18"- 13k

Re: Extremely Cheap And Genuine Peruvian, Indian And Brazilian Human Hair by erictoonice: 8:47pm On Jul 02, 2014
this is Peruvian and the cost is as follows.
14"-#9000
16"-#10000
18"-#12000
Price is for 3pieces of 60-65g each, on its natural
colour and can be dyed or bleached

Re: Extremely Cheap And Genuine Peruvian, Indian And Brazilian Human Hair by erictoonice: 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2014
this one is Brazilian kinky 6"
the price is #4000 for 120g enough for full head
since its short

Re: Extremely Cheap And Genuine Peruvian, Indian And Brazilian Human Hair by erictoonice: 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2014
just call or send a message on what's app for
more info, can be delivered to anywhere,
also available for wholesale.
Re: Extremely Cheap And Genuine Peruvian, Indian And Brazilian Human Hair by amakasparks: 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
bought the Peruvian and kinky, very beautiful and look so natural, the kinky is very soft and bouncy though would have prefered if it was a little longer, seller is also very friendly and professional. will buy again. saw this add as a guest had to register to make comment.
thanks Eric
Re: Extremely Cheap And Genuine Peruvian, Indian And Brazilian Human Hair by erictoonice: 9:50am On Jul 05, 2014
amakasparks: bought the Peruvian and kinky, very beautiful and look so natural, the kinky is very soft and bouncy though would have prefered if it was a little longer, seller is also very friendly and professional. will buy again. saw this add as a guest had to register to make comment.
thanks Eric

thanks a lot dear for Ur nice compliment cool
amakasparks: bought the Peruvian and kinky, very beautiful and look so natural, the kinky is very soft and bouncy though would have prefered if it was a little longer, seller is also very friendly and professional. will buy again. saw this add as a guest had to register to make comment.
thanks Eric

thanks a lot dear for Ur nice compliment
Re: Extremely Cheap And Genuine Peruvian, Indian And Brazilian Human Hair by erictoonice: 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
grin
happy Sunday guys
pay on delivery options available, just call.
thanks
Re: Extremely Cheap And Genuine Peruvian, Indian And Brazilian Human Hair by erictoonice: 7:50am On Jul 09, 2014
grin
Re: Extremely Cheap And Genuine Peruvian, Indian And Brazilian Human Hair by erictoonice: 7:33am On Jul 10, 2014
morning all, still available please call, bbm or what's app me ;Dmorning all, still available please call, bbm or what's app me
Re: Extremely Cheap And Genuine Peruvian, Indian And Brazilian Human Hair by erictoonice: 10:14am On Jul 11, 2014
grin grin
Re: Extremely Cheap And Genuine Peruvian, Indian And Brazilian Human Hair by erictoonice: 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
still available
Re: Extremely Cheap And Genuine Peruvian, Indian And Brazilian Human Hair by erictoonice: 9:44am On Jul 14, 2014
happy new week guys, looking to hear from you guys
Re: Extremely Cheap And Genuine Peruvian, Indian And Brazilian Human Hair by erictoonice: 10:08am On Jul 15, 2014
thanks a lot all beautiful Ladies on NL for Ur patronage. hairs still available please call
Re: Extremely Cheap And Genuine Peruvian, Indian And Brazilian Human Hair by erictoonice: 8:48am On Jul 16, 2014
grin
Re: Extremely Cheap And Genuine Peruvian, Indian And Brazilian Human Hair by tessybaby(f): 10:51am On Jul 16, 2014
Do u have more pics?
Re: Extremely Cheap And Genuine Peruvian, Indian And Brazilian Human Hair by erictoonice: 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
tessybaby: Do u have more pics?
Hello Tessy call, add me on bbm or what's app fr more pics, thanks
Re: Extremely Cheap And Genuine Peruvian, Indian And Brazilian Human Hair by erictoonice: 10:56am On Jul 17, 2014
morning nairalanders hope all is well
waiting for your calls
Re: Extremely Cheap And Genuine Peruvian, Indian And Brazilian Human Hair by frankak: 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hi Eric, pls the ones body wave of 11k and 13k, is it for the full head, how many piece is it?.
Re: Extremely Cheap And Genuine Peruvian, Indian And Brazilian Human Hair by frankak: 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hi Eric, pls the ones body wave of 11k and 13k, is it for the full head, how many piece is it?.
erictoonice: this one is Indian body wave, very beautiful and
soft.
16"- 11k
18"- 13k
Re: Extremely Cheap And Genuine Peruvian, Indian And Brazilian Human Hair by erictoonice: 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
frankak: Hi Eric, pls the ones body wave of 11k and 13k, is it for the full head, how many piece is it?.Hi Eric, pls the ones body wave of 11k and 13k, is it for the full head, how many piece is it?.
hello frankak, the hairs there are between 60-65g/piece meaning 3pieces is 180-195g which is well enough for full head unless u Luke very very full head then u can buy 4pieces. but on a normal circumstance, the 3pieces is a full hair do
Re: Extremely Cheap And Genuine Peruvian, Indian And Brazilian Human Hair by erictoonice: 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
frankak: Hi Eric, pls the ones body wave of 11k and 13k, is it for the full head, how many piece is it?.Hi Eric, pls the ones body wave of 11k and 13k, is it for the full head, how many piece is it?.
hello frankak, the hairs there are between 60-65g/piece meaning 3pieces is 180-195g which is well enough for full head unless u Luke very very full head then u can buy 4pieces. but on a normal circumstance, the 3pieces is a full hair do.
thanks
Re: Extremely Cheap And Genuine Peruvian, Indian And Brazilian Human Hair by mstik(f): 5:40am On Jul 18, 2014
pls send me ur email addie asap
Re: Extremely Cheap And Genuine Peruvian, Indian And Brazilian Human Hair by erictoonice: 9:18am On Jul 18, 2014
mstik: pls send me ur email addie asap
erictoo9ce@gmail.com
Re: Extremely Cheap And Genuine Peruvian, Indian And Brazilian Human Hair by erictoonice: 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
cool
Re: Extremely Cheap And Genuine Peruvian, Indian And Brazilian Human Hair by erictoonice: 7:57am On Jul 19, 2014
happy week end pals,
hope u guys had an awesome week,
looking forward to hear from you guys.
thanks
Re: Extremely Cheap And Genuine Peruvian, Indian And Brazilian Human Hair by erictoonice: 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
cool
Re: Extremely Cheap And Genuine Peruvian, Indian And Brazilian Human Hair by erictoonice: 10:46am On Jul 20, 2014
Happy Sunday guys
Re: Extremely Cheap And Genuine Peruvian, Indian And Brazilian Human Hair by sipitzzz(f): 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
Eric where is ur location and hw can I get it as I reside in uyo?
Re: Extremely Cheap And Genuine Peruvian, Indian And Brazilian Human Hair by erictoonice: 7:04am On Jul 21, 2014
sipitzzz: Eric where is ur location and hw can I get it as I reside in uyo?
Hello dear, just add me can be delivered to you anywhere u are, am in delta state though
Re: Extremely Cheap And Genuine Peruvian, Indian And Brazilian Human Hair by erictoonice: 9:02am On Jul 22, 2014
cool cool cool
Re: Extremely Cheap And Genuine Peruvian, Indian And Brazilian Human Hair by erictoonice: 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
still available guys

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fairly Used Ladies Wears At Giveaway Prices / Ninja Socks In Stock For Sale. Well Hidden With Tom's / CAN YOU LOOK THIS ELEGANT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.