Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,578 members, 7,801,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Pls Advise Me On How To Handle Dis Lady. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advise Me On How To Handle Dis Lady. (2072 Views)

Guys Pls Help Me Out I Can Handle Dis Situation / How Do U Handle Dis? / How Do I Handle Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advise Me On How To Handle Dis Lady. by realbomax: 9:16pm On Jul 02, 2014
I've been dating dis girl more than a year ago and she has all i desire in a woman except her religious view. She happens to be a jehovah witness while i belong to a pentecostal church.Ever since we met,she told me d conditn to hav her in marriage which basically lies on her dad willingness to approve our union which i vowed to do but wit an assurance of joining me in my church after marriage. Of recent,I deduced her father is nt d main obstacle but it seems she doesnt lik my religion as she usually jokes wit me. The prob now is dt eventhough i acknowledge she loves as i do mayb due to d fact dt i disflowered her some mths ago, she doesnt accept my religion and i cant allow my wife to do smth else in my home. I am now confused to know if dt is how jehovah witness are stubborn and what else can i do to keep this girl eventhough av shown her dt i dont care if she goes away yet i care to retain her?
Re: Pls Advise Me On How To Handle Dis Lady. by Mintayo(m): 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2014
The fact that she alowed you to date her in the first place is a miracle. JW will never date let alone marry anyone apart frm another JW. What if she agrees to marry you and be a pentecostal but later change and become adamant?
I will suggest you two really talk things out. And if its not gonna work out,you better split.
A failed 'dating' or relationship is far better than a failed marriage.
Btw, i hope you know that she maybe disfellowshiped if she do not marry a JW!?

3 Likes

Re: Pls Advise Me On How To Handle Dis Lady. by realbomax: 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2014
Mintayo: The fact that she alowed you to date her in the first place is a miracle. JW will never date let alone marry anyone apart frm another JW. What if she agrees to marry you and be a pentecostal but later change and become adamant?
I will suggest you two really talk things out. And if its not gonna work out,you better split.
thanks for ur advice. She aliso confirmed when we started dt am d 1st non-jw person to date in her life at d expense of many 'knocking' jw brothers. Mayb av been deceived by her commitment for sometimes in d past but i neva knew dey are lik dis stubborn.
Re: Pls Advise Me On How To Handle Dis Lady. by Mintayo(m): 11:56pm On Jul 02, 2014
realbomax:
thanks for ur advice. She aliso confirmed when we started dt am d 1st non-jw person to date in her life at d expense of many 'knocking' jw brothers. Mayb av been deceived by her commitment for sometimes in d past but i neva knew dey are lik dis stubborn.
the decision is yours. Mayb she just want to have 'fun' with you,nothing serious. But i doubt if her parents will allow it.
Re: Pls Advise Me On How To Handle Dis Lady. by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 04, 2014
Mintayo: The fact that she alowed you to date her in the first place is a miracle. JW will never date let alone marry anyone apart frm another JW. What if she agrees to marry you and be a pentecostal but later change and become adamant?

Story. Leave that thing. I have mingled with them. Aren't they humans ?

I know it wouldnt have worked for me maybe I didnt love her as much as she loved me.

Some JW girls nah experienced players way jam love outside JW.

I wonder why humans love creating differences for themselves..
Re: Pls Advise Me On How To Handle Dis Lady. by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 11:12am On Jul 04, 2014
You don bang her?
Re: Pls Advise Me On How To Handle Dis Lady. by Mintayo(m): 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
okpara ugo:

Story. Leave that thing. I have mingled with them. Aren't they humans ?

I know it wouldnt have worked for me maybe I didnt love her as much as she loved me.

Some JW girls nah experienced players way jam love outside JW.

I wonder why humans love creating differences for themselves..
Experience players? Yes, agree. But when it comes to marriage,its a no no. Except the stubborn ones or those who are nt really JW.
But if her parents or maybe her father is a Leader,forget it.
Re: Pls Advise Me On How To Handle Dis Lady. by Dubemkelly(m): 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
hmmm...u deflowered her? and she's a jw lady...if she ain't feeling you, I would advise u ball out, religion shouldn't be an issue to be given a serious concern before marriage
Re: Pls Advise Me On How To Handle Dis Lady. by Agybabe(f): 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
grin
Re: Pls Advise Me On How To Handle Dis Lady. by DocAdray(f): 7:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
You both should talk things over.

If the both of you can come to a compromise, fine. If not, you better part ways!
Re: Pls Advise Me On How To Handle Dis Lady. by Akwaowoa(m): 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
i wont advice you on how to handle her. but here is my advice to you as a person: the worst thing to happen to a man is build his home/family on a religiously divided background. you will leave to suffer the aftermath.
Re: Pls Advise Me On How To Handle Dis Lady. by realbomax: 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
thanks y'all for ur contribution esp now i understand more d behaviour of jw. Although the love is there as she has always been showing that but Her dad is an elder there and eventhough she had once hinted me on how to outsmart her dad b4 now but in an event that she is reluctant to part with that congregation then i may need to reconsider my game plan now.
Re: Pls Advise Me On How To Handle Dis Lady. by Alikaxon(m): 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
@op. You just said u disfowered her right? Am just laughing! Both of you are not even faithful to ur respective religion at first.... If her religion is agains getting married outside jw, and she respects it. Is urs or her religion not against furnication? Why didn't she respect it. People 'll be deceiving theirselves. Pls both of u shud repent! Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Sexiest/Most Attractive Nairaland Monikers 2014 / Woman Looking For A Stranger She Kissed But Forgot To Get Contact Details.photos / 10 Signs You're Overtly Addicted To Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.