Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

How To Make Money Posting Classified Ads - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Posting Classified Ads (11514 Views)

Top 5 (five) Classified Ads Sites In Nigeria / How To Make Money Posting Ads Online In Nigeria / Make Money Posting Articles This Is A Free Information Am Not Selling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Posting Classified Ads by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2014
If you have a phone that can access the internet, then you can start making money by posting classified ads online.

The classified ads can be ads of unwanted things you no longer use eg your old shoes, books, furniture, electronics etc. Can also be ads of services you can render for people in your neighborhood or online eg painting, car/phone repair, writing on blogs, event decor, private tutor etc

The ads can also be for products of other people. You simply identify people or business owners with products in your locality and place ads of their products online. When a buyer contacts you, you get the product from the owner, sell it, pay the owner and keep your profit. ad of a land/house for sale or an house for rent in your neighborhood can fetch you some cool money.

Where Will I Post the Ads?

There are lots of classified sites out there that let you post ads for free.

After you might have posted your ad, people interested in whatever you post will email you or call you if you add your phone number to the ad.

Start by posting 10 ads asap and wait for emails to start rolling in.

NB: Use an email address you check regularly because customers won't wait for days to hear from you as their might be many competitors out there. ...

Act Now and thank me later.

6 Likes

Re: How To Make Money Posting Classified Ads by dav8id(m): 12:38am On Jul 03, 2014
JideTheBlogger:
If you have a phone that can access the internet, then you can start making money by posting classified ads online.

The classified ads can be ads of unwanted things you no longer use eg your old shoes, books, furniture, electronics etc. Can also be ads of services you can render for people in your neighborhood or online eg painting, car/phone repair, writing on blogs, event decor, private tutor etc

The ads can also be for products of other people. You simply identify people or business owners with products in your locality and place ads of their products online. When a buyer contacts you, you get the product from the owner, sell it, pay the owner and keep your profit. ad of a land/house for sale or an house for rent in your neighborhood can fetch you some cool money.

Where Will I Post the Ads?

There are lots of classified sites out there that let you post ads for free.

After you might have posted your ad, people interested in whatever you post will email you or call you if you add your phone number to the ad.

Start by posting 10 ads asap and wait for emails to start rolling in.

NB: Use an email address you check regularly because customers won't wait for days to hear from you as their might be many competitors out there. ...

Act Now and thank me later.

very correct sir, I sold alot of landed property on olx and most of those property belong to individual within my llocality.
included 2 government land location plot and many mmore.

infact I make cash helping others sell their items.

nice post

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Money Posting Classified Ads by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 03, 2014
dav8id:

very correct sir, I sold alot of landed property on olx and most of those property belong to individual within my llocality.
included 2 government land location plot and many mmore.

infact I make cash helping others sell their items.

nice post

i'll be interested to know how you pulled that off. what was your model? how did you make profit? how did you secure the proof of the items you wanted to sell?
Re: How To Make Money Posting Classified Ads by Fayrouzz(m): 9:54am On Jul 03, 2014
Pls cn u list some other sites apart from OLX?? Thanks

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Money Posting Classified Ads by abohrandy: 11:34am On Jul 03, 2014
saytan:

i'll be interested to know how you pulled that off. what was your model? how did you make profit? how did you secure the proof of the items you wanted to sell?

8 Likes

Re: How To Make Money Posting Classified Ads by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
Fayrouzz: Pls cn u list some other sites apart from OLX?? Thanks

tradestable.com.ng
mobofree.com

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Posting Classified Ads by dav8id(m): 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
saytan:

its a physical deal friend, the classifieds ads site is just a contact means.

its a business and how I make profit is how any business individual do. the property original cost is #1m (for example) I place tyw advert at #1.2-3m . interested buyer contact me across the the state. we get deal done and dusted.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Posting Classified Ads by dav8id(m): 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
[quote author=abohrandy][/quote]

grin yes my friend one need to use he's brain grin grin
Re: How To Make Money Posting Classified Ads by dav8id(m): 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2014
Just as oga jide said, you can make money on free classifieds ads sites without even own a single goods,items or property.

no matter what location. you are there most be a special something that some people in another location might be interest in, do your home work and figure out this things.

discuss with the owner and get a deal.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Posting Classified Ads by dombible(m): 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
dav8id: Just as oga jide said, you can make money on free classifieds ads sites without even own a single goods,items or property.

no matter what location. you are there most be a special something that some people in another location might be interest in, do your home work and figure out this things.

discuss with the owner and get a deal.
one thing i love about online ad like olx,is that you may get mst of the goods cheaper than the physical store.
Re: How To Make Money Posting Classified Ads by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2014
dav8id:

its a physical deal friend, the classifieds ads site is just a contact means.

its a business and how I make profit is how any business individual do. the property original cost is #1m (for example) I place tyw advert at #1.2-3m . interested buyer contact me across the the state. we get deal done and dusted.

1000 likes
Re: How To Make Money Posting Classified Ads by dav8id(m): 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
olx is Nigeria Craigslist grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Money Posting Classified Ads by publicenemy(m): 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2014
hh
Re: How To Make Money Posting Classified Ads by skyhighweb(m): 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
u can also post here

www.makeisell.com

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Posting Classified Ads by Chuksemi(m): 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
Okay, I see.
Re: How To Make Money Posting Classified Ads by gistmelove(m): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
Batlan Concept Interiors and Exteriors limited. The company was formed to provide general importation, sales and supplies of building materials.

Such as: High Quality stone coated stone tile roofing sheet,Doors,sec urity doors,Aluminum roofing step tile and long span,We have all this product in different colors and gauge with affordable prices.

1.) 0.55mm SOUTH KOREA stone coated step tile roofing sheet is =N=2,400 per square meter

2.) 0.45mm SOUTH KOREA stone coated step tile roofing sheet is =N=2,000 per square meter

3.) 0.45mm SOUTH KOREA ROMAN DESIGN =N=2,600 per square meter

4.) SHINGLE 2,700

accessories:

Ridge 1 meter@=N= 1,200

Valley Gutter@=N= 1,300

facial cover@=N= 1,300

Bash board cover@=N= 1,300

repair kit@=N= 5,000

Installation per square meter =N= 200

ALUMINUM Roof step tile

0.55mm aluminum roofing =N=1,300 Per square meter

0.45mm aluminum roofing =N=1,200 Per square meter

We have available means of transportation. .but the bill will from your side.

CALL ayyub ON 08085310359

Re: How To Make Money Posting Classified Ads by EnterPRO: 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2014

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Posting Classified Ads by AyodejiCharles(m): 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
nice

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Posting Classified Ads by shevy45(m): 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
MICRO-SPEEDS TECHNOLOGY & POWER SOLUTION

We sell, Repair, Maintain, Upgrade & Install Inverters, Solar Panel, Car Tracker Device, CCTV Camera, Laptops, Desktop, Telecommunication Mask, Alarm Security System Such As Smoke & movement Detector, Access Control, Water Hydrant, Tank mate Control For Fuel & Diesel, Tanker Wireless Remote Control & Industrial Generator. 
Other Services Are As Follows: Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Conduit & Surface Wiring), Fabrication Metal Work, Software & Hardware Engineering, PABS Installation [Data/Voice Connectivity], GSM Shelter Fabrication & Installation, Vsat Installation Engineering [Wired & Wireless Network Solution], Internet Marketing, Mobile Networking [Bulk SMS Services] & Website Designing/Hosting.

Enjoy uninterrupted power supply without a
Generator
No Noise, No Pollution,, No Generator...Think only on Inverter, Powered by innovation.Trouble free and user friendly -The world loved it!
.Inverter are technically much more advanced as compared to generators which are noisy, polluting and need starting that usually requires pulling chords a feat not suited to ladies and children. Besides, they are often dangerous to our health and can lead to fire and accidents. Storage of fuel too is a major fire hazard. Inverter automatically takes over in case of power failure and switches off when power supply is restored; one does not even realize that there is a power failure.
It is for these very reasons that Inverters are preferred over Generators throughout the world.. All you have to do is fix and forget, the inverter does the rest.

ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
• Eco friendly since no noise pollution and no air pollution• Lesser cost of ownership and also economical to run• User friendly, automatically changes over from mains to inverter on power failure & vice-versa when power gets restored.• Low maintenance effort/cost.• Very safe and clean as no fuel handling/storage required.• Ease installation, can be installed in smaller space and as per convenience.• Good power quality and hence it is very safe for sophisticated household appliances.• Better technical support
• Best warranty cover• 24/7 after sales services• Best service centre
ENSURES
• Full safety of highly sophisticated equipment• 100% pure, reliable and regulated power• Low running cost• Extended power back up time• Easy maintenance• No humming noise from any load.• Great power saving
APPLICATIONS
• Electrical Backup system• Data/Call centers• Telecommunication• POS systems/air-conditioners• Critical Work Stations• Security systems/air-conditioner• Medical/Laboratory Equipments• Office/Home Applications• Solar powered street/security Light

Description and Company Instruction and Services

Micro-speed Technology & Power Solution (MTPS) has been engage in supply and installation of telecommunication for radio, broadcasting and the television industries.The wealth of experience acquired in these field of installation engineering, enable the (MTPS) to venture into installation of telecommunication infrastructure for Global System of Mobile communication (GSM) operators….
(MTPS) has constructed so many radio sites and inverter installation to internationally accepted quality standard. Micro-speed technology &power solution engineer are trained by ABB power line limited, and the Swedish telecommunication giant, ERICSON.
We are also trained technicians for cooperate organization and individual who requires the following services:

* BTS/RBS Installation and Integration
* Climbing and Rope Access
* Electrical Generator Installation/Commissioning
* Inverter Installation/Repairs
* GSM Shelter Fabrication and Installation
* Integration of Alarm  Security System, Such As [CCTV, Smoke, Movement, and Sensor Detector]
* Computer Hardware &Software Engineering.
*PABS Installation (Data /Voice Connectivity)
* Network Infrastructure Solution
* VSAT Installation Engineering [Wired & Wireless Solution]
* Sales of Heavy Duty Batteries, Lead Acid Type 120AH, 150AH, 200AH, 12Volt.
Our experience has thought us the importance of establishing a practical functional quality system, which cover all stages from tendering through actual Execution of Contract to final Delivery Commissioning
MTPS has its registration office at No 51/52  Ijaiye Road, Ogba, Lagos.[Nosah Hall the Plaza Beside UBA Bank]
Contact Details: 08104036736.
Email:
emurode2005@gmail.comBBPin:21D1C3A6

Re: How To Make Money Posting Classified Ads by ichommy(m): 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
Awesome

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Posting Classified Ads by acunon: 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
i ve been trying hard to see to this ad, bt it ain't working.
Re: How To Make Money Posting Classified Ads by zurine(f): 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
nice write ups
Re: How To Make Money Posting Classified Ads by cbrass(m): 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
You can sell on www.naitalk.com too, infact selling there is as easy as ABC. Just register and start a thread of what you want to sell and it goes to front page immediately.
Re: How To Make Money Posting Classified Ads by Youngzedd(m): 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
Booked

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Posting Classified Ads by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
acunon: i ve been trying hard to see to this ad, bt it ain't working.

Read the tips I shared at: http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2014/06/make-money-posting-ads-online-nigeria.html
Re: How To Make Money Posting Classified Ads by Seequadry(m): 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
The ads can also be for products of other people. You simply identify people or business owners with products in your locality and place ads of their products online.

[/quote] hmmm ...diz remind me of alaba and ladipo guys .....BARANDA and KOMO
Re: How To Make Money Posting Classified Ads by AwesomeRomeo: 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
I always dream about this I think its time to make it a reality.
Re: How To Make Money Posting Classified Ads by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
Seequadry:
The ads can also be for products of other people. You simply identify people or business owners with products in your locality and place ads of their products online.

hmmm ...diz remind me of alaba and ladipo guys .....BARANDA and KOMO

Yes, Guys at Computer Village use similar concept too. They help you get what you want from a shop and ask you to find something for them. The seller might settle them too... wink

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Posting Classified Ads by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
Kindly re-broadcast. Advance JULY ADVERTS PROMO! Do you have anything you want to advertise? Submit your Adverts across 5 channels for just 5k, for maximum publicity!! 1. Advance Monthly Entrepreneurial magazine. 2. http://facebook.com/AdvancedBusinessClass 3. www.advancedbizclass..com 4. www.advancedbusinessclass.com/forum 5. www.twitter.com/advancebizclass. Take advantage of this price slash. Offer lasts till 20Th July. Send your advert details to demoler22@yahoo.com PIN 7691DB6C

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Becomes Nigeria’s Largest Bank By Customer Deposit / Recession: 196 Firms Shut Down In 2 Years / Urgently Need A Juice Production Plant With 5000 Bottles Per Hour Capacity!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.