Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Etcetera's A Nobody: Olisa Adibua And Freeze Should Shut Up By Desmond Ike-chima - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Etcetera's A Nobody: Olisa Adibua And Freeze Should Shut Up By Desmond Ike-chima (1143 Views)

Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain / “i’m A Fan, But He Doesn’t Like Me” - Davido Talks About Wizkid To Olisa Adibua / If You Were Mr Chima? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Etcetera's A Nobody: Olisa Adibua And Freeze Should Shut Up By Desmond Ike-chima by NkemIke: 12:17am On Jul 03, 2014
This article is very interesting. It was written by online magazine, www.myemag.net Editor-in-Chief, DESMOND IKE-CHIMA. If you ask me, I think its a masterpiece...

I have read and listened with dismay and dejection several abusive speeches hulled on musician and Punch Newspaper Columnist, Etcetera by perceived ‘respected’ On Air Personalities, Freeze of Cool/Wazbia Fm and Olisa Adibua of Beat FM; over an article the former wrote in Punch newspaper with headline, ‘On Air Personalities you Have Finally Killed Radio’.

I must say, I am disappointed in both Olisa and Freeze. Olisa especially, due to his age and personality, for his unguarded speech on a national TV programme, NigezieTV-Extra, when he repeatedly said, “Etcetera is a nobody, Etcetera is a nobody”.

First, let me make it very clear that the biggest problem of this generation of Nigerians is the feeling that they are above criticisms. But if I may ask, who really is above Criticisms? Doesn’t criticism make all of us better persons?

Secondly, Etecetera pinned nobody’s name to the article under discuss and in my opinion does not deserve this manner of abuses they (Olisa, Freez including those who will join the cue) are hulling on him.

Talking about OAPS assuming celebrity statuses and the monopoly of Nigerian Radio, Olisa Adibua in particular from an investigation I carried out privately on him as a journalist, is allegedly guilty of the ‘crime’.

Do you know that average Nigerian artiste worships Olisa like a god? just because they want to get rotations of their songs On Air?...READ MORE: http://www.myemag.net/?p=6035

Re: Etcetera's A Nobody: Olisa Adibua And Freeze Should Shut Up By Desmond Ike-chima by majamajic(m): 12:39am On Jul 03, 2014
Nice write up,
They are calling etcetera a failed artist, yea failed cos naija like hot beats and not meaningful lyrics or cool tempo beats, the same thing that happened to styl plus and art alade. I still listen to etcetera songs "Michelle, love should last and land of the rising sun",he is so talented.

@ picture, over edit dey worry the picture grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why My Regime Executed Drug Peddlers, Jailed Journalists – Buhari / Mira Macho / Do You Still Remember These - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.