Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,825 members, 7,806,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

I'm A Virgin, I Know Nothing About Sex! (pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm A Virgin, I Know Nothing About Sex! (pic) (3053 Views)

I'm A Virgin I Know Nothing Sex -seyi Hunter / 'Beautiful Women Know Nothing About Love' – Charly Boy / Sex Scandal: President's Daughter Sex Pic Leaked (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Virgin, I Know Nothing About Sex! (pic) by korel9: 12:31am On Jul 03, 2014
When Afro-pop singer, Adokiye declared she was avirgin in a chat with Vanguard’s Potpourrirecently, many thought she couldpossibly be the last of the virgins in the Nigerian entertainment industry. But it seems there are others, at least one other, as another entertainer, Seyi Hunter has come out to declare she is a virgin as well.
A Performing Arts, Industrial and Labour Relations’graduate from the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State, Seyi, born of an Igbo father and Akwa-Ibom mother, started out her career in the Yoruba sector and has since featured in close to twenty films in both Yoruba and English language movies.

For an exclusive interview with her
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/06/im-virgin-know-nothing-sex-seyi-hunter/

Re: I'm A Virgin, I Know Nothing About Sex! (pic) by korel9: 12:32am On Jul 03, 2014
Abeg what do you think?
Re: I'm A Virgin, I Know Nothing About Sex! (pic) by ayukdaboss(m): 12:47am On Jul 03, 2014
They should all come to me for trials and confirmation grin
Re: I'm A Virgin, I Know Nothing About Sex! (pic) by korel9: 6:37am On Jul 03, 2014
ayukdaboss: They should all come to me for trials and confirmation grin

I never knew someone else is into the same practice with me grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Star Majeed Waris’ Wife To Be Is The Lady In The Leaked Tamale S*x Tape / Former BBA Winner Dillish Matthews Frees Her Br**sts As She Goes Traditional / Man Converted From Christian To Muslim And This Is What He Has To Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.