Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix (2407 Views)

Are You Married Or Preparing To? Biblical Verses That Will Strengthen You / Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos / Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix by Fatdon(m): 6:38am On Jul 03, 2014
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix by kulchimoo: 6:59am On Jul 03, 2014
Hahahahaha . . . This new pentecostal churches no go kill person o o
Re: Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix by Prowizy2(m): 7:10am On Jul 03, 2014
I know this Church o! grin

1 Like

Re: Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix by nathanD: 7:16am On Jul 03, 2014
Dis is absurd, now d real question is;did God actually call dese pastors to do dis or is he doin dis 4 moni?? Nigerians and deir crave for wealth,dats y d country remains stagnant.becos even d 1ce who claim God choose dem 2 lead us are consumed by wealth nd hv no idea hw to lead.SHM
Re: Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix by Guykhena(m): 7:26am On Jul 03, 2014
grin na wa oo grin
You gats to marry or else you Die grin(the pastor first message).
Am just seeing this,at the left screen bottom it says 'come with an empty packet of matches' ,,,for wetin na grin

1 Like

Re: Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix by NickiRoman: 8:18am On Jul 03, 2014
LMfao grin That pastor and the church members are all yabaleft escapees.. No reasonable person would attend that kind of church...Desperation is a bad thing sha grin
Re: Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 03, 2014
Christianity.. not surprised.
Re: Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix by alexleo(m): 8:35am On Jul 03, 2014
NickiRoman: LMfao grin That pastor and the church members are all yabaleft escapees.. No reasonable person would attend that kind of church...Desperation is a bad thing sha grin

Yet ladies will flood the church in their desperate moves to get married by fire by force. grin
Re: Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix by alexleo(m): 8:36am On Jul 03, 2014
Apatheist: Christianity.. not surprised.

We are not surprised. Jesus already warned us of last days false prophets.
Re: Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 03, 2014
alexleo:

We are not surprised. Jesus already warned us of last days false prophets.
Last days?

Every 'man of god' in Nigeria must be fake. undecided
Re: Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix by alexleo(m): 8:45am On Jul 03, 2014
Apatheist:
Last days?

Every 'man of god' in Nigeria must be fake. undecided

Nope. Jesus didnt say that all last days prophets will be fake. We believe Jesus not you.

3 Likes

Re: Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 03, 2014
alexleo:

Nope. Jesus didnt say that all last days prophets will be fake. We believe Jesus not you.
You believe a character in an antique book more than your fellow human?

1 Like

Re: Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix by alexleo(m): 9:17am On Jul 03, 2014
Apatheist:
You believe a character in an antique book more than your fellow human?

That's what your little mind can comprehend about Jesus. You need to grow up.
And your fellow human is telling you about Jesus and you don't want to believe him. Does that balance in your brain?
Your fellow human is telling you he has encouters with Jesus and you dismiss it. See you and your one sided reasoning.

4 Likes

Re: Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix by nathanD: 9:25am On Jul 03, 2014
alexleo:

And your fellow human is telling you about Jesus and you don't want to believe him. Does that balance in your brain?
Your fellow human is telling you he has encouters with Jesus and you dismiss it. See you and your one sided reasoning.

no mind am naaa yaba left dem 4 born am

2 Likes

Re: Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 03, 2014
alexleo:

Encounters with a character in a book? You need to see a shrink, man.
What would you say if I told you that I had an encounter with Spiderman, or Dumbledore?

1 Like

Re: Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix by alexleo(m): 10:10am On Jul 03, 2014
Apatheist:
Encounters with a character in a book?

To you he is a character in book and that's for you. It doesn't change anthing. To me he is my Jesus, my saviour and my All. He is more close to me than you. He means so much to me than you.

Apatheist:

What would you say if I told you that I had an encounter with Spiderman, or Dumbledore?

If you say you had any encounter that's up to you. Whether you are saying the truth or not remains your business. I ve always said it, you have no single right to dismiss an encounter I had. You are never a benchmark to determine a real encounter and one that is not.

3 Likes

Re: Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 03, 2014
alexleo:

To you he is a character in book and that's for you. It doesn't change anthing. To me he is my Jesus, my saviour and my All. He is more close to me than you. He means so much to me than you.

If you say you had any encounter that's up to you. Whether you are saying the truth or not remains your business. I ve always said it, you have no single right to dismiss an encounter I had. You are never a benchmark to determine a real encounter and one that is not.
Good.
Now do not stick your "encounters" into people's faces.
Re: Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 03, 2014
Lol see how joke turned into religious argument cheesy

1 Like

Re: Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 03, 2014
Dapo777: Lol see how joke turned into religious argument cheesy
grin smiley
Re: Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 03, 2014
pentecostal christianity never makes followers comfortable, it always indoctrinates an erroneous mental perception of everything. it's all about fear, insecurity, intellectual poverty, anger, envy, insatiability, confusion, depression, violence ,,, name it.
*by fire by force
*this year is my year
*let my enemy die
*spirit of road accident
*i possess my possession
*i bind my ancestors
*holy-ghost fire my neighbor
...etc,
sometimes you have to feel pity for these people, no peace of mind, always restless and never contented in life.

6 Likes

Re: Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 03, 2014
End time things.
Re: Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 03, 2014
Re: Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix by Lilimax(f): 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
Scyllapatron: pentecostal christianity never makes followers comfortable, it always indoctrinates an erroneous mental perception/representation of everything in life. fear, insecurity, intellectual poverty, anger, envy, insatiability, confusion, depression, violence ,,, name it.
*by fire by force
*this year is my year
*let my enemy die
*spirit of road accident
*i possess my possession
*i bind my ancestors
*holy-ghost fire my neighbor

...etc,
sometimes you have to feel pity for these people, no peace of mind, always restless and never contented in life.
undecided
Re: Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix by Lilimax(f): 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
Is it by force to get married ?
Re: Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix by alexleo(m): 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2014
Apatheist:
Good.
Now do not stick your "encounters" into people's faces.

You are not serious, right? It's only you and your ilks that ll will always see it as sticking my encounter on people's faces because of your one sided reasoning line. I can't bow to your whims and caprices.
Re: Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix by Fatdon(m): 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2014
THE LADIES ARE THE CAUSE! As long as we have single young
women who are willing to offer cheap premarital sex, wash cloth, cook and offer wifely duties to young bachelors, then there will be no hurry to marry anymore. Children would have been an old bachelor's final push. But with the prevalence of baby mamas nowadays, there may be no reason for the ring to come too soon.
In those days, if you approach a girl for sex, she'll
tell you to go see her parents with the bride price.
You either did that if you were man enough or visited a prostitute or loose girl in the neighourhood.
Buy nowadays, SEX IS CHEAP. So why marry when the girls want to kill you with it. LADIES START ZIPPING UP AND SEE HOW MEN WILL HURRY TO START MARRYING AGAIN. LACK OF LUXURY WILL NOT BE AN ISSUE AGAIN.

2 Likes

Re: Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
alexleo:

You are not serious, right? It's only you and your ilks that ll will always see it as sticking my encounter on people's faces because of your one sided reasoning line. I can't bow to your whims and caprices.
Who is my "ilk"- atheists? "unbelievers"?

What one-sided reasoning?

By the way, I didn't ask you to bow to my whims, I just asked that you shouldn't go shoving your religion in people's faces,since your encounters are yours.

1 Like

Re: Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix by Fatdon(m): 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
Re: Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix by alexleo(m): 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
Apatheist:
Who is my "ilk"- atheists? "unbelievers"?

What one-sided reasoning?

By the way, I didn't ask you to bow to my whims, I just asked that you shouldn't go shoving your religion in people's faces,since your encounters are yours.

Scroll back to where my argument with you started and you ll see that you were the first to mention my religion before i replied you. How come you are now pretending as if you were on your own before i came sticking my religion to your face(whatever that means)? And by the way, you make contributions to issues based on your background as an atheist, why would i not make contributions to issues based on my background as a christian? Do you have the monopoly of making contributions based on your background while others must either see things from your background and bury their own background or they dont contribute at all? Thats an irrational reasoning. Get rid of the nonsense pls. You atheists are fond of this and i can never succumb to such irrational demand by you people.
Re: Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
alexleo:

Scroll back to where my argument with you started and you ll see that you were the first to mention my religion before i replied you. How come you are now pretending as if you were on your own before i came sticking my religion to your face(whatever that means)? And by the way, you make contributions to issues based on your background as an atheist, why would i not make contributions to issues based on my background as a christian? Do you have the monopoly of making contributions based on your background while others must either see things from your background and bury their own background or they dont contribute at all? Thats an irrational reasoning. Get rid of the nonsense pls. You atheists are fond of this and i can never succumb to such irrational demand by you people.
Re: Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix by alexleo(m): 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2014
Apatheist:

Re: Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2014
alexleo:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Stars In A New Movie Titled " Nwa Ikuku".... / [b]red Sea[/b]: Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exodus Discovered / If Your General Overseer Curses You, Only God Can Cancel It-pastor Adeboye Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.