Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,942 members, 7,799,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

The Day The World Ended - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Day The World Ended (101454 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) / This Books Ended My Struggle (check Them Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day The World Ended by creamyanne: 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2014
Bless u Sir!.... Mehn Ur imagination is outta dis earth....I enjoyed every bit of d story, I really love happy endings. U are d BEST!!!!. *wish dis story did not end sef*. Looking foward 2 another great story 4rm u. Abeg tag me wen u start a new story.

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by SexySapphire(f): 1:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
Wow! What a beautiful way to end an epic story. If this story gets turned into a movie, I can swear that it will win an oscar award. I'm so glad the Richards all made it out alive and the relief is knowing Arnold and James didn't die. Shame to the under dwellers, may they rot in their abyss forever.

A million kiss just for you Royver, may God continue to endow you with more knowledge, every of your wishes and bless all the works of your hands. Looking forward to reading something from your ever intriguing stable soon. CIAO

2 Likes

Re: The Day The World Ended by heedthee: 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
Very good job. Looking foward to Pt 2.com

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by base83: 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
oga Royver, ' bestest writer' is an understatement.... I am always wowed looking forward to another epic journey with you ... chuks or to Mars wc Eva comes first.
Re: The Day The World Ended by tumaraya: 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
May God Continue to Bless you Royver!
Re: The Day The World Ended by Beennkumar(m): 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
This is really beautiful. Well done, Royver. cool

Looking forward to your next story. Don't keep me waiting. tongue

Btw, what happened to those who were 'raptured'?
Re: The Day The World Ended by Alexdroh(m): 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
(ghost mood deactivatd)wat can i say"wow"diz is grt Royver..u are rily goin places,wel done.

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by lenmafon: 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
A big WOW! thanks roy and how's work?. i believe if the whites see this story they will definitely turn it to a movie. more grace to ur imaginative cap. u re one of the best writers. thank u for not letting tayo die. U ve done noble.

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by aboyaji(m): 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
people can write o. Royver na wizard of the PEN. I just d look my phone like mumu after reading the last update...... THIS IS MY CONFESSION

3 Likes

Re: The Day The World Ended by Savigne(f): 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2014
I must say this Royver you are absolutely mindblowingly awesome.....lovely ending Roy.... u are da bomb!!!

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by Wealthyone: 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
Royver
Royve
Royv
Roy
Ro
R

grin grin kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by Royver(m): 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
Post-earthquake pix of the earth after it was torn into three.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day The World Ended by Wealthyone: 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
Royver:

I saw it first.

......but nna ehn, dis ur earth get as e be oh! cheesy
Re: The Day The World Ended by Maccoy1(m): 11:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
Am like God pls take this guy to the next level,let us see him dining with the top movie producers of hollywood....Saying ur great or marvelous, wonderful,excellent etc, is like telling you what you already know, am sitted here thinking what can i do to appreciate your story more...cos am feeling like someone who is indebted to you right now...pls nairalanders pls suggest something that can be done to show more appreciation....them suppose dey give that writer of month every month,back to back

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day The World Ended by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:38am On Oct 14, 2014
Royver:

Abeg where Nigeria dey grin
Re: The Day The World Ended by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 14, 2014
Maccoy1:
Am like God pls take this guy to the next level,let us see him dining with the top movie producers of hollywood....Saying ur great or marvelous, wonderful,excellent etc, is like telling you what you already know, am sitted here thinking what can i do to appreciate your story more...cos am feeling like someone who is indebted to you right now...pls nairalanders pls suggest something that can be done to show more appreciation....them suppose dey give that writer of month every month,back to back
guy you just said my mind! Seconded!
They shud just auto-award Royver every month jare. He is simply the best.
Re: The Day The World Ended by write2obi(m): 7:47am On Oct 14, 2014
Royver:
Now this is scary grin
Re: The Day The World Ended by plainmirror(m): 8:32am On Oct 14, 2014
Roy you are very good at this imaginative write-up.
Thumbs-up sire !

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by kenchukscole(m): 10:04am On Oct 14, 2014
standing ovation for u Mr Royver..what a fantabulous story.Tuale for u baba....u deserve it
Re: The Day The World Ended by Mutaino7(m): 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
edogho:
Royver wait o, Mutaino no die? go back and kill him pls grin. I must say this is splendid and i'll like a hard copy. is it possible? dis one u no dey get chance so... ur mail pls... u must get me a hardcopy o for dis book must be in mi shelf. Royver Pls Naw ur mail addy.
in mfm voice(powers dat want to kill me b4 my tym oya sumasugar, rotate, do frontlift,backpedak, moonwalk, spin and b silenced a.k.a di*
Re: The Day The World Ended by Jeanfortune(f): 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
JeffreyJamez:
James my guy!!!!!!! grin grin grin

Royver........ in fact.....I dunno what to say......YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!....I be you loyal CSO for life!!!!!

James the bloody civilian

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by Jeanfortune(f): 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
Maccoy1:
Am like God pls take this guy to the next level,let us see him dining with the top movie producers of hollywood....Saying ur great or marvelous, wonderful,excellent etc, is like telling you what you already know, am sitted here thinking what can i do to appreciate your story more...cos am feeling like someone who is indebted to you right now...pls nairalanders pls suggest something that can be done to show more appreciation....them suppose dey give that writer of month every month, back to back
true talk, seriously whatever that can be done as regards this, i am highly in support
Re: The Day The World Ended by Jeanfortune(f): 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2014
Mutaino7:
in mfm voice(powers dat want to kill me b4 my tym oya sumasugar, rotate, do frontlift,backpedak, moonwalk, spin and b silenced a.k.a di*
eh! bros, this ur prayer, there is God o
Re: The Day The World Ended by missuniverse(f): 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2014
for now let me say "WONDERFUL" until I think of what next to say
Re: The Day The World Ended by edogho(m): 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2014
Mutaino7:
in davido's voice(powers dat want to kill me b4 my tym oya sumasugar, rotate, do frontlift,backpedak, moonwalk, spin and dance shoki
and dance shoki? i don't know how to dance o
Re: The Day The World Ended by edogho(m): 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
Jeanfortune:

true talk, seriously whatever that can be done as regards this, i am highly in support
how about joining me in d campaign for a hard copy of this book. me must buy this book and royver must sell to me o.
Re: The Day The World Ended by MrNiceGuy5: 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2014
Ah - this royver na badoo wizard o , abeg go meet with mel gibson or chiwetel ejiofor . So that the movie will come out sharp sharp. God will help you bro
Re: The Day The World Ended by morsadh(m): 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2014
**Ghost Mode Deactivated**

Good job Roy. Sorely impressed. And I like the final surprise of the story. Did not see that coming.

Good job, man!!!
Re: The Day The World Ended by Nimen(m): 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
Oga Roy... You are good... Your stories are just that perfect.

Lining up for your next story

i can complete most stories going on now here in Nairaland, and they end the same way, or my version ends better, but you just suprise us with your twists...
Re: The Day The World Ended by DONOCHAS(m): 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
Dis story is dame interesting, i wish it wil come out in movie. Thumbs up ROYVER!
Re: The Day The World Ended by fhunn: 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
Make una follow me troway hat for this guy
abi e no think pass gray matter?
Re: The Day The World Ended by Royver(m): 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
TroubleMaker01:
Yaaaaaaay!!!!!! even if hv nt read it i know it has a good ending nd i saw arnold am so happy he didn't die kurray!!!!
lol, I'm glad it made you happy. Decided to let him live after all smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Reply)

The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) / #my Life / Tormented

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.