Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,780 members, 7,806,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

The Day The World Ended - Literature (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Day The World Ended (101536 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) / This Books Ended My Struggle (check Them Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day The World Ended by Athanatos(m): 11:04am On Oct 27, 2014
Royver:

Abeg i prefer Achebe o! Na my townsman grin
Caught you!!!You're from Ogidi?Wow!!!That place is a stomping ground for literary giants!

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by akinkudin: 12:06am On Oct 28, 2014
Brilliant write-up, was following this piece before 'the world ended' in nairaland. Just started all over today & read all available posts. Great job Royver!

Though I haven't officially finished it!
Re: The Day The World Ended by Bash92(m): 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
What a story, Just come across this last night and have read it all except the last part. Royver please help
Re: The Day The World Ended by Iamdy(m): 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
loving this story sha following
Re: The Day The World Ended by Royver(m): 1:13am On Oct 30, 2014
For my dear readers, the hidden chapters of "The Day The World Ended" Continues here:

http://www.nairawriters.com/2014/10/30/the-day-the-world-endedclosed-chaptera/

The next update will be tomorrow. Pleas ensure you drop a comment. Thanks!

cc Iamdy, Bash92, akinkudin, Athanatos, ARareGem, sconp, pweedierhonda
Re: The Day The World Ended by adebayo201: 2:41am On Oct 30, 2014
_^^ Okay
Re: The Day The World Ended by Royver(m): 8:14am On Oct 30, 2014
Its that time of the year again!
Ladies and gentlemen I just found out that the Miss Nairaland competition is around the corner once again and our very own Jennimma(the girl with the angelic smile wink) is competing! I would like all of you my wonderful readers to give her your full support just as you did for me in the Nairaland monthly writers award. She sure deserves it!

Let's keep it in the family and vote for Jennimma come Miss Nairaland 2014! Thanks!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Day The World Ended by Toeyean1507(f): 10:18am On Oct 30, 2014
Now,here's my sincere opinion about dis write-up.yes,SUPERB AND OUTTA DIS WORLD.y's it dat all d members of Richards family saw it to the last? i feel a minus to d family would do justice to d story.............#Maopinion

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
Its now offical. Dear lovely people,you can now campaign for the winning team.#teamJennimma on this thread @https://www.nairaland.com/1973646/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest
Re: The Day The World Ended by Royver(m): 1:43am On Nov 04, 2014
Toeyean1507:
Now,here's my sincere opinion about dis write-up.yes,SUPERB AND OUTTA DIS WORLD.y's it dat all d members of Richards family saw it to the last? i feel a minus to d family would do justice to d story.............#Maopinion
hehehe. Honestly tried to kill some off but didnt feel the story that way. Thanks for the compliment.
Re: The Day The World Ended by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 04, 2014
royver,please vote for me. dear fellow readers as well. here is the link www.nairaland.com/1980633/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest#27706696. thank you so much
Re: The Day The World Ended by Royver(m): 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
Please lets all rally round to vote for our very own Jennimma for Miss Nairaland. She needs all your votes tomake it through this round and time is fast running out! Pls click on this link https://www.nairaland.com/1980633/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest#27706696 and vote Miss Jennimma for Miss Nairaland!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day The World Ended by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
Royver:
Please lets all rally round to vote for our very own Jennimma for Miss Nairaland. She needs all your votes tomake it through this round and time is fast running out! Pls click on this link https://www.nairaland.com/1980633/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest#27706696 and vote Miss Jennimma for Miss Nairaland!
swidy,na u come late o. voting ends by 6pm sha.i hope u have voted. it remains 7mins to go. well sha,the hustle continues tmrw. thank u,muah!
Re: The Day The World Ended by Nimen(m): 10:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
Jennimma left u a message on facebook...
Re: The Day The World Ended by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
Nimen:
my sweet,i vnt visited that place yet.wud do soon
Re: The Day The World Ended by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
Nimen:
i wud check soon sweets.been busy
Re: The Day The World Ended by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 05, 2014
My favorite writer. Dear Royver,shebi you know i've a crush on you.*flutters eyelashes*

anyways dear,keep voting for your girl. Here is the link to the second stage www.nairaland.com/1982159/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest
and to my fellow readers,vote for jennimma. Voting starts by 10am-6pm. I trust you won't fail me

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 06, 2014
Hello Sweetness and all lovers of Royver's stories,please i need your votes to win. Vote for Jennimma @www.nairaland.com/1983548/miss-nairaland-december-contest. Voting starts by 10am and ends by 6pm. I trust y'all won't fail me.
Tag:jeanfortune,MumZ
Re: The Day The World Ended by MumZ(f): 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
Jennimma:
Hello Sweetness and all lovers of Royver's stories,please i need your votes to win. Vote for Jennimma @www.nairaland.com/1983548/miss-nairaland-december-contest. Voting starts by 10am and ends by 6pm. I trust y'all won't fail me.
Tag:jeanfortune,MumZ
OK ma.
Re: The Day The World Ended by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2014
MumZ:

OK ma.
thank u so much.just type"i vote for jennimma" in the link
Re: The Day The World Ended by Fatalveli(m): 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
Royver I beg come complete dis story nah
Re: The Day The World Ended by Meklex(m): 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
Great story Royver!!!! , I came late... The ending chapters are nowhere to be seen, please update.
Re: The Day The World Ended by Chemmzy(f): 11:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
Great Work Royver! Been following your stories from 'I see things.....' and i pray more power to your elbow. But its so sad i couldn't get to read the end of theis story, guess u removed them for some reasons best known to you...but please, biko, joo, duala...can you kindly send the final part to chemmzymyflavour@gmail.com...can you oblige to this request sir?
Re: The Day The World Ended by Royver(m): 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
@fatalveli, meklex, chemmzy, I'm so sorry, I had to remove the last two updates for personal reasons. hopefully will post it back after I've settled the matter. in the meantime you can read the next two updates on nairawriters.com under my moniker. So sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by Fatalveli(m): 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
Royver:
@fatalveli, meklex, chemmzy, I'm so sorry, I had to remove the last two updates for personal reasons. hopefully will post it back after I've settled the matter. in the meantime you can read the next two updates on nairawriters.com under my moniker. So sorry for the inconvenience.
Re: The Day The World Ended by Fatalveli(m): 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
Royver:
nice only bro! But its only one update dat is there....wat 'bout d last one' gimme d link
Re: The Day The World Ended by Meklex(m): 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
Royver:
ok, please do notify us when you do, I sincerely enjoyed your stories.
Re: The Day The World Ended by ThaRuthlxx7: 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
royver u did a great job in ur story.. I love it.. Bt am lost somwhere @ where u said she said my name is Temitope Richards. The beginning of a new world... Pls is that the end??
Re: The Day The World Ended by Royver(m): 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
ThaRuthlxx7:
royver u did a great job in ur story.. I love it.. Bt am lost somwhere @ where u said she said my name is Temitope Richards. The beginning of a new world... Pls is that the end??
Thanks Ruth. Yes it is the end. A new world begins for the Richards family and everyone else. There might be a sequel, maybe.

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by christejames(m): 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
Beautiful story I must say, Mr Roy you made it look real, you are just one of a kind. More power to ur elbow bro!
Re: The Day The World Ended by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 22, 2014
Royver:

Thanks Ruth. Yes it is the end. A new world begins for the Richards family and everyone else. There might be a sequel, maybe.
Hey Royver. I've been trying to get you by mail. No success. You'll give a short speech at the launch today. Its going to be 8pm. I'll tag you with the launch thread a few hours earlier.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: The Day The World Ended by Royver(m): 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
laykorn:

Hey Royver. I've been trying to get you by mail. No success. You'll give a short speech at the launch today. Its going to be 8pm. I'll tag you with the launch thread a few hours earlier.
Ayamlaykorn
Got you. Either myself or Krystalxxx will be there. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) / #my Life / Tormented

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.