Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

The Day The World Ended - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Day The World Ended (101556 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) / This Books Ended My Struggle (check Them Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day The World Ended by TiffanyJ(f): 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
Royver: Larrysun
Sammyhoe/ Sammy hoe
Audrey Timm
Princesa
Prettyspicey
Davep
Temitope Daniel
Texanomaly
Firestar
Justice enam/Justiceenam
Spiceyeva/Spice eva
Queenxstar
Noble4d
Flakkydagirl
TiffanyJ
Missyhorlah
Tp ia5
AdebayoOmolara
Timpaker
Dorisbest
Lorlaahlorzz
D9ty7
TheRock5555
Orikinla
OmA4u
Dammygoody
Kingphilip
Dygeasy
Divepen(thanks for the list smiley)

This is to formerly invite the above people to my thread. You are welcome sirs and ma's. Please let me know what you think. Thanks.

As usual if your name hasn't been mentioned in any of my invites please accept my apologies and feel free to comment nonetheless.
Thanks to everyone who has been following, you guys and ladies make the whole thing worthwhile. God bless.
tnx for inviting me. I will follow this work to the end.
Re: The Day The World Ended by PrettySpicey(f): 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
Sammyhoe/ Sammy hoe
Audrey Timm
Princesa
Prettyspicey
Davep
Temitope Daniel
Texanomaly
Firestar
Justice enam/Justiceenam
Spiceyeva/Spice eva
Queenxstar
Noble4d
Flakkydagirl
TiffanyJ
Missyhorlah
Tp ia5
AdebayoOmolara
Timpaker
Dorisbest
Lorlaahlorzz
D9ty7
TheRock5555
Orikinla
OmA4u
Dammygoody
Kingphilip
Dygeasy

This is to formerly invite the above people to my thread. You are welcome sirs and ma's. Please let me know what you think. Thanks.

As usual if your name hasn't been mentioned in any of my invites please accept my apologies and feel free to comment nonetheless.
Thanks to everyone who has been following, you guys and ladies make the whole thing worthwhile. God bless.

okay Royver will follow the best I can
Re: The Day The World Ended by Therock5555(m): 12:58am On Aug 23, 2014
Sammyhoe/ Sammy hoe
Audrey Timm
Princesa
Prettyspicey
Davep
Temitope Daniel
Texanomaly
Firestar
Justice enam/Justiceenam
Spiceyeva/Spice eva
Queenxstar
Noble4d
Flakkydagirl
TiffanyJ
Missyhorlah
Tp ia5
AdebayoOmolara
Timpaker
Dorisbest
Lorlaahlorzz
D9ty7
TheRock5555
Orikinla
OmA4u
Dammygoody
Kingphilip
Dygeasy

bookmarked sir, I would be back when am tru with exams
Re: The Day The World Ended by plainmirror(m): 8:20am On Aug 23, 2014
Following
Re: The Day The World Ended by daveP(m): 9:04am On Aug 23, 2014
Therock5555: bookmarked sir, I would be back when am tru with exams
guy how far now?
Re: The Day The World Ended by Therock5555(m): 9:37am On Aug 23, 2014
daveP: guy how far now?
bros u scarce o
Re: The Day The World Ended by daveP(m): 10:11am On Aug 23, 2014
Therock5555: bros u scarce o
ahhh na u scarce gaaan. All d msgs on whatsapp no reach you abi? I just dey, na my story take attention o. How ur side?
Re: The Day The World Ended by dammygoody(m): 11:48am On Aug 23, 2014
Finally here....Wonderful story you have here sire...very talented you are...pls keep up the good work sire.
Re: The Day The World Ended by PrinceAdepoju(m): 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
Stormybucci
Edogho
ToriEmManson

oya na, start following!!
Re: The Day The World Ended by Royver(m): 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
Loading 100%. Thanks for your patience smiley
Re: The Day The World Ended by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
Royver: loading 25%

*Sits down with popcorn and beer*
Re: The Day The World Ended by Royver(m): 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
We were now on the other side of the crevice, and that meant we were closer to going home. It was such a wonderful feeling knowing that I would soon be reunited with my family. Night had fallen and the farm and surrounding bushes were looking scary. We marched along the bush-path in a single file, with Mr. Abel leading the way.

“You seniors remember this path right? It leads right out to the expressway. With any luck we should be there in the next fifteen minutes and then everyone can find their way to their various destinations.”

A few people had some difficulty in crossing the bridge but none were as embarrassing as mine. The only person’s experience which came close was a girl called Shade. She had looked down half way and had become petrified with fear, pointing at something and refusing to go back or forward. Even when the rope around her waist had been tugged she refused to budge. Mr. Abel had to go back across the bridge to get her. She had closed her eyes tightly until she was led across the bridge.

Sola and Bimpe had come across without any problems although there was a time when Bimpe had seemed to lose her balance but she recovered quickly. They were very kind about my experience and didn’t tease me about it, though some of the boys didn’t feel so generous and I caught two of them making faces at me and laughing.

We came to a small stream which had a log of wood thrown across it for walking across. The stream itself had disappeared and what remained was a thick sludge of mud with some trapped fish and frogs struggling inside.

“The earthquake must have diverted the stream into the crevice.” Mr. Abel said. “Everyone move across, be careful so you don’t dirty yourselves in the mud.”

One by one we went across the stream. I was going across when I lost my footing and almost found myself inside the mud puddle if not for a bit of rock jutting out that I used for support to get back on the log. I heard laughter as the boys behind me started jeering.

“Be careful Oh! Don’t hug this one like you did before oh! Fear fear!”

The words stung and I felt like crying but I steeled myself and went on until I crossed. As the boys came across, Dare confronted them.

“Is there any problem, boys?” He asked. They stopped laughing and became quiet.

“You think this thing we are doing is a joke?” he gazed down on them, “Do you realize she nearly lost her life? And the best you can do is making fun of her abi? I feel sorry for you.”

They mumbled their apologies and behaved themselves afterwards. Dare smiled at me kindly and went back to his duties with the promise that he would come back when he was free.

Bimpe sighed as soon as he left “He’ so nice.” She said.

I smiled. “Yeah.”

“Soon all this rubbish will be over.” Sola said. “As for me, I’m not coming to school tomorrow even if they say there’s test.”

“Me neither.” Bimpe squealed. “All this wahala going on, I’m going to pretend I’m sick for the next one week.”

We all laughed and I was so glad to be with these girls. I looked ahead of me where the trees had started thinning out. We were finally reaching the highway. My heart soared at the prospect of finally meeting my family again.

Dare left where he was at the front and strolled back to meet us. Sola and Bimpe seemed to flow away as he walked in step beside me. I concentrated once again at my feet in embarrassment.

“Hope you are still not thinking of that incident with the boys.” He said. I shook my head, no.

“They are just being annoying, nothing new.”

“Good.” He shrugged. “I’m glad you are okay. Soon we’ll reach the expressway; would you like me to see you home?”

“But,” I faltered, “Your house is the other way, towards the market.”

“It’s not a problem; I’ve been home later than this. If I take a bus directly from your place to my street I should be home before eight o’clock.”

“Well…” I still hesitated

“Unless you three want to be by yourselves,” He said, gesturing at Sola and Bimpe who were walking just ahead of us and I’m sure eavesdropping
on every word. “I’ll totally understand. Today has been very stressful and I don’t want to cramp you girls…I guess I’m just worried about you that’s all.”

“Why?” The words escaped my lips before I could stop them. He was silent for a moment.

“Temi, I’ve noticed you since you came into SS1. Even before you did the Miss Cinderella contest I already knew you were a beauty. I wasn’t surprised when you won, if you had lost I would have known the judges were biased…”

He stopped, as if what he wanted to say next was hard for him. I hung on his every breath, waiting for what would come out of his mouth next.

“About Melissa and I, that was a mistake. I know the whole school thinks we went out together but that’s not the case. My dad is a, er…polygamist of sorts and he just found out last year from her mother that she could be his daughter. So I tried getting to know her, finding out about her mom and stuff like that. I wanted to know her as a sister and friend. My dad later ordered some DNA tests and it proved he wasn’t her father but by then she had grown attached to me. I tried to keep the relationship simple but she wanted something more. I didn’t want to take advantage of her and so I called it quits. Better the whole school see me as the bad guy than tarnish her image.”

He looked at me. “And besides, my heart already belongs to another.”

“Who?” I breathed, staring like a simpleton.

He laughed gently and held my hand, “Why, you of course. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. If not that Arnold had already released you that day you came late I would have let you off the hook myself. I care a lot about you Temi and I want you to be my girlfriend.”

I caught my breath. My heart thumped so loudly in my chest I thought he would hear it. Was he really saying what he just said? He was asking me to be his girl? Me, occupying the most envious position of all the SS girls by his side?

It was a few seconds later that I realized I had been staring at him without saying anything. He smiled at me and squeezed my hand gently , then walked away. Sola and Bimpe reappeared as if by magic and started interrogating me.

“What did Prince charming want this time?” Bimpe giggled.

“Adonis.” Sola corrected.

“Same thing!” Bimpe screeched.

“Not so.” Sola said. “Adonis is the Greek god of beauty and desire. Prince charming is just…Prince charming.”

“He wants me to be his girlfriend.” I said quietly.

Both of them stopped their conversation immediately. Bimpe gasped and grabbed my arm.

“And? What did you say?” She asked.

“Nothing.” I said. “I didn’t reply.”

“Why?”

I stared at her stupidly. “Was I supposed to say something? Oh no. Should I go and apologize? Maybe that’s why he walked away, I’ve made him angry…”

Sola grabbed my shoulders hard. “You are in shock! Calm down and relax, take deep breaths.”

I followed her instructions sheepishly and then suddenly burst into laughter. Bimpe laughed along with me and Sola rolled her eyes. The Head boy had actually asked me out! Me, Temitope Richards, I was going to be the Head boy’s girlfriend! I knew a number of girls who would die with envy if they knew. I laughed and danced around with Bimpe as Sola tried to give me some ‘adult’ advice on relationships though we hardly paid her any attention. Today had turned out to be marvelous after all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day The World Ended by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
Is that all?!! undecided...Royver too like rough play angry...no do this kind thing o
Re: The Day The World Ended by Royver(m): 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
JeffreyJamez: Is that all?!! undecided...Royver too like rough play angry...no do this kind thing o
patience my CSO, still typing...
Re: The Day The World Ended by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
Royver:
patience my CSO, still typing...
Better....*chews popcorn aggressively *
Re: The Day The World Ended by Royver(m): 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
We were still laughing and teasing each other when we saw that the people in front had stopped. Mr. Abel was motioning with his hands but the boys with him were not responding.

“What’s going on?” I asked as we came closer. There was silence and their faces looked downcast.

“Shit!” One of the boys cursed.

“Watch your language.” Mr. Abel cautioned, although his voice was very downcast.

And then we saw it.

There was another huge crevice before us, effectively tearing the tarred expressway lengthwise into two.

There was a collective cry of dismay as more people came to see what was causing the holdup. This crevice was just as wide as the first one, although not as deep. Its edges were made up of the split parts of the tarred road that was formerly the express and so was much firmer. As we edged closer we saw plenty of car wreckage at the bottom, some of them mangled beyond recognition, some burnt with others still burning. It was like a scene from hell. I turned away and closed my eyes as I began to tremble uncontrollably.

“Where are the people?” Someone shouted in bewilderment.

I opened my eyes and looked again. We all looked down into the pit, scanning for signs of the living or dead. But there was no one to be seen. People ran towards the few cars and buses that littered the side of the road to search for any sign of life. They found nothing. The vehicles themselves had crashed into each other and none of them seemed capable of functioning. It was obvious the people using the road had panicked when the earthquake struck and crashed into each other. But where was everybody?

“Maybe the government has already reached here and taken everybody away.” One of the teachers suggested hopefully. Others nodded in agreement at the idea although there was a look of uncertainty in their eyes as if they felt something more bizarre had happened.

“There’s a trailer further down!” Dare said running up to the group. He and the other prefects had gone to check the surrounding area and were now coming back. “Half of it is inside and the other half is still leaning on the edge. There’s another one that fell in on the other side of the road. I think we can climb down one and climb up the other side through the other wreckage.”

“In this darkness?” Arnold said. “It’s too dangerous. Maybe we should try walking along the edge for a while. We might get to the end…”

“But we are not all going in the same direction. The express is where we were supposed to split up. I’m not sure it will be a good idea for us to separate now.” Dare countered.

There was loud murmuring as we all started voicing our opinion at once. The expressway led upwards towards the Market and Ilorin, and downwards towards the town and polytechnic. People were going in different directions and the darkness and silence had made the whole atmosphere creepy and dangerous looking. I don’t think anybody wanted our group to be divided into even smaller groups, not on a night like this.
Mr. Abel soon called for silence.

“We are going to stay here for the night.” He said amidst groans and a few grumblings. “It wouldn’t be safe us splitting up at this time of the night, we don’t know what other obstacles awaits. Let’s sleep here tonight then tomorrow morning we continue onwards.”

It was settled. Most people were happy with Mr. Abel’s plan. I for one, although sad that I wouldn’t see my parents tonight, was glad that we weren’t going any further.

Arnold called a group of boys together and set back to the farm to search for fruits we could eat for supper. Mr. Abel and the teachers went scouting around the nearby cars for any food but most especially for water. We hadn’t thought the journey might take so long and nobody had brought any provisions along.

Dare remained behind with three other prefects to watch over the rest of us. We arranged ourselves at the side of the tarred road, using plantain leaves to line the ground where we sat. Sola hit at a mosquito and then another.

“This is just like the girl’s scout camping we used to do.” Bimpe said.

“Except there weren’t so many mosquitoes” Sola replied, slapping at another one.

I sighed. “Maybe we should have stayed behind after all. At least we would have been sure of drinking water and the classroom tables would have made better beds.”

“Which classroom, the ones that collapsed?” Sola sneered. “I don’t think the principal will allow anybody sleep in those classrooms oh. After the quake the foundations will be shaky. It won’t be safe to stay inside.”

“But I’m seriously hungry, and thirsty!” I cried. “What is all this?”

Bimpe and Sola were quiet. Everyone seemed downcast at the recent turn of events. We needed something to cheer us up. Luckily for us it came a moment later.

One of the teachers who had followed Mr. Abel to scout ahead came back shouting triumphantly. We all jumped to our feet as he threw a sack he was carrying down on the floor. Out poured sachets upon sachets of water.

“Pure water!” we shouted with joy as we scrambled for them. Mr. Abel came up behind him.

“No need to rush, we found a lorry conveying plenty of pure water, the others are bringing some more. Don’t worry, there’s plenty for everyone.”

I was able to get some sachets for myself and kept them alongside the ones Sola and Bimpe had obtained. We placed them together on some plantain leaves on our side of the road and gulped one each with gusto.

'Thank goodness, I was really thirsty!” Bimpe said. Sola took some of the water and washed her face with it, being careful not to wet her bandage.

“I think you can remove it now.” I said. “I don’t think it will still be bleeding.”

Sola nodded and we slowly removed the bandage. The cut site bled a little but soon dried off and Sola sighed with relief, glad she wasn’t going to spend the night with a turban round her head. Mr. Abel’s torchlight was beginning to fade and he looked around for something we could set on fire and use as light for the night.

6 Likes

Re: The Day The World Ended by Royver(m): 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
Eventually some people were able to gather bits of wood and dried leaves. A long stick was put into one of the still burning car wrecks until the tip caught fire then we used it to start a small bonfire at the centre of where we were all seated. Arnold and his boys had come back from the farm with oranges, pineapples, watermelon, bananas, plantain and yams; more than enough for our group of twenty seven. The yams and some plantain were placed at strategic points in or near the fire to roast while we ate the rest raw. Mr. Abel kept us entertained with his quick wit and brave humor and for a moment it seemed we were indeed out camping instead of being stranded at the edge of a crevice in the aftermath of a great earthquake that had torn the world into two.

By nine-thirty our little group had quietened down as some people started to fall asleep on their make-shift plantain leaf beds. Arnold had been darting around, making sure this was okay and that was well in place, not really coming to see us but always at the edge of our field of vision. Mr. Abel had stopped talking a while back and had put on the portable radio he had carried along with him from his office. There was some news on the local stations about an earthquake hitting the nation, some stations carried that it was a massive bomb that had been set off, other stations blamed the ruling party for not paying attention to tell tale signs the Americans had warned us about weeks ago. Numerous mentions of ‘Rescue operations’ being underway and ‘committees being set up’ were voiced. The Federal government had already released N12billion for the relief aid to places that had been affected. We wondered if we were on that list as we were yet to see any sign of life or rescue on the expressway.

“At least there should be dead bodies.” Sola said quietly, echoing what a teacher had previously voiced.

“Why are you trying to scare us na?” Bimpe replied, hugging herself by the fire. “What are you trying to say?”

“Maybe the emergency people have already come and carried everybody away.” I offered.

“But there’s no sign of life or death at all.” Sola persisted. “No blood, no torn clothes, no shoes from people running…”

“What are you girls talking about?” Arnold approached us, washing his grimy hands with a sachet of pure water.

I felt hot around my neck all of a sudden and looked away feeling irritated. What was he doing here?

Sola went straight to the point. “Oh, so now you have finally decided to notice us, abi?”

Arnold raised his hands in defense. “No oh, I’ve…I’ve been busy, and…and…”

“And what?” She asked, putting her hands on her hips. I turned to him to see what he would say and our eyes met.

Arnold let his hands drop. He seemed downcast and for a moment I felt sorry for him. But it quickly passed.

“I’ve been busy with the duties I was assigned to do. And besides, it seems Dare has been keeping you company… so…”

“So you decided to abandon us because Dare has been keeping us company. Is that any way a gentleman should behave?”

“He has never been a gentleman.” I retorted. “More of like a…a…”

“A gorilla?” Arnold said quietly. I stiffened but kept my face straight. “Yeah, maybe I’m not flashy or handsome like wonderboy over there and I guess I have been stalking you somewhat, and I’m sorry about that. I didn’t know it was irritating you so much and so decided to give you some space. I just wanted to see if you girls were okay sha, I have to get back to Mr. Abel, we are planning how to cross this pit tomorrow before we go to sleep.”

He turned and started to walk away.

I just didn’t know how I was feeling anymore. I was angry at him for being so nice but at the same time so annoying, I was angry at myself for treating him badly and I think I was angry at whoever had let it slip that I was calling him gorilla behind his back. My thoughts and feelings were clashing together like an orchestra without a conductor. I suddenly got up and hissed after him

“Coward!”

He stopped in his tracks and turned around. “Eh?”

“Yes you!” I felt like yelling at him and I wasn’t sure why. I tried to bring my voice down. “Why didn’t you just come out and say what was bothering you instead of hiding it and forming for us? Is that why you have been ignoring us since?”

“Em, technically it’s not us he has been ignoring…” Sola said pointing at herself and Bimpe.

“Sola shut up!” I cried and she held her lips. Bimpe looked very alarmed and confused.

Arnold turned and came back. “You said I was irritating you and so I kept my distance…”

“Even in an emergency situation like this? If Dare had not come nko? We would have been like every other student…”

“Ah so now you acknowledge I’ve been giving you special treatment!” Arnold was getting angry. “I didn’t see you laugh anytime I did anything for you but you have been shining your teeth since wonderboy there started talking to you…”

“That’s because you don’t know the right thing to say!” I countered. “If you say what will make me shine my teeth I will shine my teeth!”

“What do you really want?!” Arnold asked, his voice rising now. A few people were beginning to look in our direction. “I talk to you and you tell people I’m disturbing you. I leave you alone you are angry with me, what do you want me to do?!”

“Just go! Leave me alone, don’t come and be asking how I’m doing if you think you are really disturbing me…”

“He came to ask how ‘we’ were doing.” Sola chipped in and promptly stepped back when I glared at her.

Arnold was looking like he was going to burst a vein. He raised his hand and dropped it and raised it again.

“What are you waiting for? Go!” I shouted.

And he finally erupted.

“Yes I’ll go! I don’t know what I ever saw in you, you vain, selfish, naïve ignorant girl! You think you can talk to people anyhow because you are beautiful? Well beauty isn’t everything! I don’t have time for you self, I just came to check if my ‘friends’ were alright!” Here he pointed at Bimpe and Sola. “At least they don’t think I’m a gorilla! Wait, your prince is coming!”

He stomped off murmuring words like “Nonsense”,” Rubbish”, and “No respect!”

I stood there, wondering what had just happened. I turned to Sola and Bimpe, Bimpe looked as if she was going to cry. Sola was just quiet.

“Which of you told him?”

“What?” Sola asked

“Which of you told him I had been calling him Gorilla?” I fumed. “Sola it was you right? You never mind your own business!”

“Hey, hey, it wasn’t me oh!” Sola replied, “Maybe he overheard you saying it at the assembly or something. Why will I tell him a thing like that?”

I turned to Bimpe. There were tears in her eyes.

“Bimpe? How could you?” I gasped.

“I…I just told him to give you some space.” She squeaked. “I saw the way Dare was getting interested in you and I felt being the gentleman he is he would back off if he thought you were already spoken for.”

“What exactly did you tell him?” I asked now diverting my anger towards her.

“I just said he shouldn’t feel bad but that you didn’t feel the same way about him that he felt about you. He jokingly said we must be calling him policeman if you thought he was monitoring him so closely…”

“You told him I said he was monitoring me closely?!” I almost shouted. She retreated and I held my peace. “Go on.”

“Em, he said we must be calling him policeman and I laughed and said no, that our pet name for him was ‘gorilla’. It wasn’t anything serious, he even laughed at the time. I didn’t know he would take it so seriously…”

“Bimpe as of this night you are officially unfriended. I don’t want to talk to you again till I leave secondary school!” I turned and walked angrily away leaving Sola to comfort the now weeping Bimpe.

6 Likes

Re: The Day The World Ended by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
*Still chewing frantically *

what happened next?!! What happened next?!!

*shivering *

Modified:....all this children sef....... nice update o here Royver...

Mixing Romance with thriller, action and I guess horror will soon join lol

3 Likes

Re: The Day The World Ended by Royver(m): 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
Alright people, That's it for the night. Next update by midweek smiley

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by aveiro(m): 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
Where re d pipu...gettin mre interestin
Re: The Day The World Ended by PrettySpicey(f): 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
Wow! Totally amazing, Royver.

Only read the last episodes now but I must say it sounds great.

I followed your I can see what others do not and The Claw, the Tail and the Cross... I feel like the texture of your writing has improved... becoming more refined...

Lol, practice certainly makes us all better in what we do. Well done... we'll surely restart and meet up.

**@JeffreyJamez, are you stalking me? Hehehe**

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
PrettySpicey: Wow! Totally amazing, Royver.

Only read the last episodes now but I must say it sounds great.

I followed your I can see what others do not and The Claw, the Tail and the Cross... I feel like the texture of your writing has improved... becoming more refined...

Lol, practice certainly makes us all better in what we do. Well done... we'll surely restart and meet up.

**@JeffreyJamez, are you stalking me? Hehehe**

Maybe grin........I've been on this street since inception.......... lol I ain't stalking
Re: The Day The World Ended by edogho(m): 9:31am On Aug 24, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: Stormybucci
Edogho
ToriEmManson

oga u no c me before? na me wear hat for backseat now. thanks for d mention sha. oya sit down make u no block person view.
Re: The Day The World Ended by 01emek(m): 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
Chei can't wait mhen! This Temi knows how to hurt person sha.... Thanks to Bimpe, at last he found out his nickname..... GORILLLLLAAAAA grin grin grin
Re: The Day The World Ended by Nimen(m): 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
Oga Roy writing romance... **Picks up ma popcorn*** this should be serious
Re: The Day The World Ended by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: Stormybucci
Edogho
ToriEmManson

I don de follow follow bt ehm *luking around* i neva c seat o no bush meat joint sef...make i go read sha
Re: The Day The World Ended by Jeanfortune(f): 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
JeffreyJamez: Is that all?!! undecided...Royver too like rough play angry...no do this kind thing o

haha, oga CSO, What more were u expecting na..
Re: The Day The World Ended by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
Jeanfortune:

haha, oga CSO, What more were u expecting na..

Action!!!!!!! grin
Re: The Day The World Ended by Jeanfortune(f): 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
Nimen: Oga Roy writing romance... **Picks up ma popcorn*** this should be serious

..ofcourse he is good in romance too, remeber that little love story he did on facebook?, .. and besides, Nimen, where and how have u been?
Re: The Day The World Ended by Royver(m): 11:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
I want to thank all those who voted for me in the "Writer of the month" thread. You votes mean a lot to me. Your comments, criticisms and encouragement are the fuel I need to do more. I will definitely try my best to wow you in the coming month. Once again, Thanks and God bless.

2 Likes

Re: The Day The World Ended by Nimen(m): 12:01am On Aug 25, 2014
Jeanfortune:

..ofcourse he is good in romance too, remeber that little love story he did on facebook?, .. and besides, Nimen, where and how have u been?

u forget me na... I dey sha as u leave me
Re: The Day The World Ended by Therock5555(m): 7:35am On Aug 25, 2014
daveP: ahhh na u scarce gaaan. All d msgs on whatsapp no reach you abi? I just dey, na my story take attention o. How ur side?
my fone been get P na so I no see ya messages.

Anyway I dey feel ya story, when I catch up I go comment

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply)

The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) / #my Life / Tormented

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.