Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,817 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim (44018 Views)

The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) / Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) / Dbanj Pictured With Idris Elba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Aniroly(m): 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2014
jieta: hmmm how long will it take me to get to the top

Ask Baba God oo
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by kossyablaze(m): 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2014
Hmmmm

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2014

Oga, calm down and wait for ur time......ur tym will come
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Izunwa(m): 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2014
And where are the pple that says the guy is finished witout DonJazzy . It seems that the more the guy is being criticized for his decision, the more he takes more giant strides tongue . Morale of the lesson is, God doesn't need any man's permission to bless you.

9 Likes

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by larj(m): 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2014
just passing by
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by akpanikpe(m): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2014
ednut1: when he go snap with shekau
Good question grin
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by gaetano: 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2014
cant wait to see kokogarri on the nigeria stock market. The share index go high die
grin

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2014
Indeed, Bill Gates remains one of my mentors. I hope to see him do more to help the world.

Hahaha... D'Banj is really going places.

6 Likes

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2014
No 1 in Africa!!!! Haters should go and die!!

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by crusader01(m): 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2014
Dining with the kings is not easy,it takes God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Big4wig(m): 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2014
chimoz: It's very easy to get this men to take pictures with you especially when you are an entertainer. White billionaires have humility as their second skin.so it's not a rocket science achievement to take pictures with them.
well since its not rocket science how come u haven't turned into an entertainer so dat u can share a pic of u & dangote...pls Connect ur tongue 2 ur brain b4 talking

@bangerlee Achievement Does Not Require Extraordinary Ability.Achievement comes From Ordinary..kudos

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2014
Dbanj chilling with Bill Gate while Don j chilling with Loya Milk. Hahahhhahahaa...FP pls MOD!!

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by feminineA: 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2014
Ibrowski: His shots with top guns doesn't guarantee his success in farming(lol).............He just needs 2 calm down & be D'banj

Stop embarrassing yourself. Haven't you heard of the power of connection?All i need is 1hr with any of this guyz and my life will never remain the same especially those with interest in developing countries.

Have you ever heard of the story of how virgin air entered Nigeria
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by ojeffo: 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
PING ME WEN HE SNAPS WITH OBAMA ....I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND WHY HE IS BEIGN HAILED FOR TAKING PHOTOGRAPH WITH BILL GATES...HE COULD HV BUMPED INTO HIM (90%) AND PEOPLE ARE HERE SHOUTING THAT HE IS GOING PLACES...IF I HAPPEN TO BUMP INTO DANGOTE AT THE LOBBY OF EKO HOTEL..I WILL SIMPLY ASK FOR A PIC...AND I WILL POST IT ON NAIRALAND SOTHAT MY FANS WILL SAY THAT I HAVE ARRIVED grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by cococandy(f): 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
This is very nice.
I always thought he'd do better at something else apart from music.
Business could be his real life calling.
And meeting the richest people in the world can help him set of on the right foot if any of them would be willing to invest in his business.
That would be awesome

All that noise he calls music ain't it at all.but then he pro'lly was using it as stepping stone to bigger things and getting popularity for his brand name when he does begin full scale productions

I wish him success in this new part of his life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Imoy(m): 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2014
Freemason things on point.

I love dis guy.
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Elxandre(m): 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
people dey beef o shocked shocked
kcee visited santiago bernabeu last season and couldnt even get ronaldo to snap with. cheesy
lets be honest, its not easy to be seen wth gates.

7 Likes

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by youngice(m): 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
THE PROBLEM IS NOT SNAPPING WITH BILL GATES BUT ATTENDING THE SAME EVENT AS HIM,D'BANJ JUST HAS A GOOD PR PERSON.

THATS ALL

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by IAMBREEZY: 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
No big deal about it.
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by dont8(m): 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
Cut him some slack, do you think in all your wildest imagination that music is all about good lyrics? If that is the case, do you know the lyrics to Awilo or Koffi Olomide's Makossa?

But for your info, Nigerians danced to makossa as if their lives depended on it years back.
cococandy: This is very nice.
I always thought he'd do better at something else apart from music.
Business could be his real life calling.
And meeting the richest people in the world can help him set of on the right foot if any of them would be willing to invest in his business.
That would be awesome

All that noise he calls music ain't it at all.but then he pro'lly was using it as stepping stone to bigger things and getting popularity for his brand name when he does begin full scale productions

I wish him success in this new part of his life

6 Likes

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by bankyblue(m): 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
banganleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eja nla
wink

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by redcliff: 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
Eldavido1: Who God has bless....No man can curse!!!

Lol. because he took a picture with bill gates? you are cursed man!

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by redcliff: 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
chimoz: It's very easy to get this men to take pictures with you especially when you are an entertainer. White billionaires have humility as their second skin.so it's not a rocket science achievement to take pictures with them.

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by neupert(m): 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
Please can somebody tell me the meaning of the hand sign
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
Big4wig: well since its not rocket science how come u haven't turned into an entertainer so dat u can share a pic of u & dangote...pls Connect ur tongue 2 ur brain b4 talking

@bangerlee Achievement Does Not Require Extraordinary Ability.Achievement comes From Ordinary..kudos
Am proud of my own profession and don't need to take pictures with them before I become great. Moreover, am headed for greatness in my chosen career
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
count sparrow: . Bartender(seun) please can we get a dislike button Haterz!!! Hain!!! I fear for una o!

Why will I hate on him, he is not better than me and I don't aspire to be like him. I just forced down a very bitter truth down the throat of his blind supporters.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by cococandy(f): 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
I've cut him plenty slack smiley
Plus enough good wishes.
dont8: Cut him some slack, do you think in all your wildest imagination that music is all about good lyrics? If that is the case, do you know the lyrics to Awilo or Koffi Olomide's Makossa?

But for your info, Nigerians danced to makossa as if their lives depended on it years back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by kaima1984(f): 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
Soonest my dear
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Imoy(m): 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2014
neupert: Please can somebody tell me the meaning of the hand sign

Freemason tins
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
naijababe:

Na only beef you go chop? Try kpomo too now.
cheesy grin....bros I didn't intend to beef. I just dashed una a bitter pill. Kapish
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by NewNigeriaMind: 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
ojeffo: PING ME WEN HE SNAPS WITH OBAMA ....I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND WHY HE IS BEIGN HAILED FOR TAKING PHOTOGRAPH WITH BILL GATES...HE COULD HV BUMPED INTO HIM (90%) AND PEOPLE ARE HERE SHOUTING THAT HE IS GOING PLACES...IF I HAPPEN TO BUMP INTO DANGOTE AT THE LOBBY OF EKO HOTEL..I WILL SIMPLY ASK FOR A PIC...AND I WILL POST IT ON NAIRALAND SOTHAT MY FANS WILL SAY THAT I HAVE ARRIVED grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please when are you going to meet the local champion in your area.....we are waiting.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name / Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) / Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.