Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,025 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim (44017 Views)

The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) / Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) / Dbanj Pictured With Idris Elba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by NewNigeriaMind: 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
chimoz:
Why will I hate on him, he is not better than me and I don't aspire to be like him. I just forced down a very bitter truth down the throat of his blind supporters.

Kpomo is too strong......try fish

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by emperorchedda(m): 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
Eja nla carry go jhor. Let Don Jazzy fans keep hating. Regardless of how much they hate Dbanj aint taking a backstep to work Don Jazzy again

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by NewNigeriaMind: 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2014
cococandy: This is very nice.
I always thought he'd do better at something else apart from music.
Business could be his real life calling.
And meeting the richest people in the world can help him set of on the right foot if any of them would be willing to invest in his business.
That would be awesome

All that noise he calls music ain't it at all.but then he pro'lly was using it as stepping stone to bigger things and getting popularity for his brand name when he does begin full scale productions

I wish him success in this new part of his life

I hate it when people make sweeping comments. speak for yourself dear.

I still have two copies of DKM album in my car.

Alaye is always played everyday in my car.

Madam park well

5 Likes

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
chimoz:
cheesy grin....bros I didn't intend to beef. I just dashed una a bitter pill. Kapish

How many of that bitter pill have you swallowed yourself? grin

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by cococandy(f): 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
I was definitely speaking for myself.

So is it too hard to mind your business,post your comment/opinion and scram?
undecided
NewNigeriaMind:

I hate it when people make sweeping comments. speak for yourself dear.

I still have two copies of DKM album in my car.

Alaye is always played everyday in my car.

Madam park well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Melancholy(m): 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2014
ojeffo: PING ME WEN HE SNAPS WITH OBAMA ....I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND WHY HE IS BEIGN HAILED FOR TAKING PHOTOGRAPH WITH BILL GATES...HE COULD HV BUMPED INTO HIM (90%) AND PEOPLE ARE HERE SHOUTING THAT HE IS GOING PLACES...IF I HAPPEN TO BUMP INTO DANGOTE AT THE LOBBY OF EKO HOTEL..I WILL SIMPLY ASK FOR A PIC...AND I WILL POST IT ON NAIRALAND SOTHAT MY FANS WILL SAY THAT I HAVE ARRIVED grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
what do u know about business, hen?? The guy is selling his image so that his investments on present or prospect businesses wont be hard to sell on a larger scale.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by DAY12(m): 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2014
BangaLee! wink
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by experimentist: 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
Na me dey for the background of that pics.. I no dey like show myself cry but all these paparazzi no go let pesin rest.. D'banj na mumu, if you see how he come dey beg Gates for our table just to take a snapshot.. I was embarrassed.. cry
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by teemsa: 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2014
chimoz: It's very easy to get this men to take pictures with you especially when you are an entertainer. White billionaires have humility as their second skin.so it's not a rocket science achievement to take pictures with them.
See beef oh
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by dont8(m): 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2014
Good for you then, but you can do more. smiley
cococandy: I've cut him plenty slack smiley
Plus enough good wishes.
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by NewNigeriaMind: 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
cococandy: I was definitely speaking for myself.

So is it too hard to mind your business,post your comment/opinion and scram?
undecided

Na you generalized it............read your comment again then come back with an answer.

HATER OSHIII

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by CharlieMaria(m): 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
Na dis kind picture Yobo watch first finish come score own goal.. grin grin grin
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Suresh08: 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
Good for him..
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by tintingz(m): 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
Who said this guy is fading? cheesy

Haters keep hating yourselves . smiley
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by cococandy(f): 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2014
Yea?
Why don't I wear a d'banj tshirt and run around the country.
Or maybe start an online support d'banj petition
Because I don't have a life. grin
dont8: Good for you then, but you can do more. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by cococandy(f): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
And you my friend are confused.
Bye
NewNigeriaMind:

Na you generalized it............read your comment again then come back with an answer.

HATER OSHIII

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by lucianohase(m): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
chimoz: It's very easy to get this men to take pictures with you especially when you are an entertainer. White billionaires have humility as their second skin.so it's not a rocket science achievement to take pictures with them.
Thats the truth,but when it comes to doing business with you, you better have or come up with something that is of utmost interest to them! Just like the type between Apple inc and Dr Dre...
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2014
Wow! love this. I pray God gives me the opportunity to meet those great men too wink
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by yamunla(m): 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2014
chimoz:
Am proud of my own profession and don't need to take pictures with them before I become great. Moreover, am headed for greatness in my chosen career
You will never be great my guy..infact you will die wretched..!!! Because you are hating on someone else success..Shikena

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by jobsat34(m): 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2014
cirmuell: yeah right, take a flight now and go ask for 1sec of Bill gate's time.(just to snap with him) undecided

God Bless you Cirmuell...
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Trailii: 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2014
chimoz:
Am proud of my own profession and don't need to take pictures with them before I become great. Moreover, am headed for greatness in my chosen career
chimpanzee abi wetin b ur name, Ɣøû can neva be great.. Infact ure heading for distruction with d way ure going... Y d hate Ure a sadist!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2014
Taking pictures is one thing, talk of business is another.I hope Dbanj isn't just there to take pics or?.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2014
you all are a bunch of iidiots. time and time again i've watched you vilify those who say the truth.you have this warped mentality that everyone is jealous or envious of someone else . Chimoz said the truth and you idiots are castigating him . what a bunch of imbeciles.
below is the truth ,those who disagree should fvck off .

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
Trail ii: chimpanzee abi wetin b ur name, Ɣøû can neva be great.. Infact ure heading for distruction with d way ure going... Y d hate Ure a sadist!!!
Why resorting to Argumentum ad hominem to argue my stand. I have no business replying a social nuisance. Don't bother quoting me again please.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2014
chimoz:
Why resorting to Argumentum ad hominem to argue my stand. I have no business replying a social nuisance. Don't bother quoting me again please.
don't even bother to reply those idiots , they have a low self esteem .

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2014
yamunla: You will never be great my guy..infact you will die wretched..!!! Because you are hating on someone else success..Shikena
As it stands, am not poor. I earn what you can only dream of earning. Now go and look for where to buy a little brain. Even if it's that of a cat.

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2014
chimoz:
don't even bother to reply those ignorant idiots , they have a low self esteem . most of them probably live in Nigeria thats why ,they think you have made it once you take a photo with Bill Gates Or Obama .
Bill Gates was just being nice and humble enough to accept a photo request by a fan at an event .

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2014
lucianohase: Thats the truth,but when it comes to doing business with you, you better have or come up with something that is of utmost interest to them! Just like the type between Apple inc and Dr Dre...
Thank you my dear. Don't mind the kids on Nairaland who don't have balanced reasoning.
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by DonaldGenes(m): 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2014

I, myself and me Hereby secondify your comment
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
naijababe:

How many of that bitter pill have you swallowed yourself? grin
I swallowed many when I chose to abide by the truth rather than giving D,banj misleading encomiums.
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
Donalð Genes:

I, myself and me Hereby secondify your comment
Oga Genes, how body nah
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by dont8(m): 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
Well, it wont be a bad thing if you can do all that! But you can do more I meant is for you not to criticize the kind of music he does or his personality, because we all know the reason most people hate him is because he severed his working relationship with Don Jazzy and not necessary the music he does.
cococandy: Yea?
Why don't I wear a d'banj tshirt and run around the country.
Or maybe start an online support d'banj petition
Because I don't have a life. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) / Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name / Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.