Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:04 PM

Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim (44005 Views)

The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) / Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) / Dbanj Pictured With Idris Elba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by losprince(m): 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
I'm beginning to like this d'bang guy.

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Ranchhoddas: 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2014
cococandy: A singer who can't sing acapella is not talented.
Get a good producer who gives you great beats like don jazzy gave him.
Have enough money to promote your work
Plus good showmanship.
Then keep up the media hype long enough and you become a star. wink
Keep the hype going and you remain a star.

I don't want to continue. But trust me you don't wanna hear him sing without beats.
Don't tag me a hater smiley
I'm actually very pleased with this new dimension of his.and wish him the best. Or more if possible.
Ok bye.

which kind life you dey live so?i ask you to define talent na im you dey speak all this grammer...i can only shout ''chai'' in pej voice...bye to you too!

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Ranchhoddas: 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
ntyce:

I agree with you that it isn't rocket science to take pictures with Billionaires and influential men.
But the question is how many people do you see posing with such guys.
How many Nigerians have posed with Bill Gates?
Even Almighty Dangote posted on his twitter page a pix of himself and Gates.

Know that these are not "common" individuals you stumble upon, meeting them is always a PRIVILEGE.
most sensible post by far.

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
Choi
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by shevy45(m): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
MICRO-SPEEDS TECHNOLOGY & POWER SOLUTION

We sell, Repair, Maintain, Upgrade & Install Inverters, Solar Panel, Car Tracker Device, CCTV Camera, Laptops, Projector, Desktop, Telecommunication Mask, Alarm Security System Such As Smoke & movement Detector, Access Control, Water Hydrant, Tank mate Control For Fuel & Diesel, Tanker Remote Control & Industrial Generator.
Other Services Are As Follows: Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Conduit & Surface Wiring), Fabrication Metal Work, Software & Hardware Engineering, PABS Installation [Data/Voice Connectivity], GSM Shelter Fabrication & Installation, Vsat Installation Engineering [Wired & Wireless Network Solution], Internet Marketing, Mobile Networking [Bulk SMS Services] & Website Designing/Hosting.

Enjoy uninterrupted power supply without a
Generator
No Noise, No Pollution,, No Generator...Think only on Inverter, Powered by innovation.
Trouble free and user friendly -The world loved it!
.Inverter are technically much more advanced as compared to generators which are noisy, polluting and need starting that usually requires pulling chords a feat not suited to ladies and children. Besides, they are often dangerous to our health and can lead to fire and accidents. Storage of fuel too is a major fire hazard. Inverter automatically takes over in case of power failure and switches off when power supply is restored; one does not even realize that there is a power failure.
It is for these very reasons that Inverters are preferred over Generators throughout the world.. All you have to do is fix and forget, the inverter does the rest.

ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
• Eco friendly since no noise pollution and no air pollution
• Lesser cost of ownership and also economical to run
• User friendly, automatically changes over from mains to inverter on power failure & vice-versa when power gets restored.
• Low maintenance effort/cost.
• Very safe and clean as no fuel handling/storage required.
• Ease installation, can be installed in smaller space and as per convenience.
• Good power quality and hence it is very safe for sophisticated household appliances.
• Better technical support
• Best warranty cover
• 24/7 after sales services
• Best service centre
ENSURES
• Full safety of highly sophisticated equipment
• 100% pure, reliable and regulated power
• Low running cost
• Extended power back up time
• Easy maintenance
• No humming noise from any load.
• Great power saving
APPLICATIONS
• Electrical Backup system
• Data/Call centers
• Telecommunication
• POS systems/air-conditioners
• Critical Work Stations
• Security systems/air-conditioner
• Medical/Laboratory Equipments
• Office/Home Applications
• Solar powered street/security Light

Description and Company Instruction and Services

Micro-speed Technology & Power Solution (MTPS) has been engage in supply and installation of telecommunication for radio, broadcasting and the television industries.
The wealth of experience acquired in these field of installation engineering, enable the (MTPS) to venture into installation of telecommunication infrastructure for Global System of Mobile communication (GSM) operators….
(MTPS) has constructed so many radio sites and inverter installation to internationally accepted quality standard. Micro-speed technology &power solution engineer are trained by ABB power line limited, and the Swedish telecommunication giant, ERICSON.
We are also trained technicians for cooperate organization and individual who requires the following services:

* BTS/RBS Installation and Integration
* Climbing and Rope Access
* Electrical Generator Installation/Commissioning
* Inverter Installation/Repairs
* GSM Shelter Fabrication and Installation
* Integration of Alarm Security System, Such As [CCTV, Smoke, Movement, and Sensor Detector]
* Computer Hardware &Software Engineering.
*PABS Installation (Data /Voice Connectivity)
* Network Infrastructure Solution
* VSAT Installation Engineering [Wired & Wireless Solution]
* Sales of Heavy Duty Batteries, Lead Acid Type 120AH, 150AH, 200AH, 12Volt.
Our experience has thought us the importance of establishing a practical functional quality system, which cover all stages from tendering through actual Execution of Contract to final Delivery Commissioning
MTPS has its registration office at No 51/52 Ijaiye Road, Ogba, Lagos.[Nosah Hall the Plaza Beside UBA Bank]

Contact Details: 08104036736.

Email:emurode2005@gmail.com
BBPin:21D1C3A6

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by azzima(m): 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
cococandy: This is very nice.
I always thought he'd do better at something else apart from music.
Business could be his real life calling.
And meeting the richest people in the world can help him set of on the right foot if any of them would be willing to invest in his business.
That would be awesome

All that noise he calls music ain't it at all.but then he pro'lly was using it as stepping stone to bigger things and getting popularity for his brand name when he does begin full scale productions

I wish him success in this new part of his life
that reminds me of P Diddy. He transitioned into business by making use of the noise. though he wasn't really talented in music. God bless him

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by cococandy(f): 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
Wise move on their both parts
azzima: that reminds me of P Diddy. He transitioned into business by making use of the noise. though he wasn't really talented in music. God bless him
P Diddy was a good rapper tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by azzima(m): 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
Imoy:

Freemason tins
I am a 3rd degree master mason, the hand sign is not Freemason sign. I laugh at all these fake Freemason hand grips and tokens.
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by azzima(m): 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2014
cococandy: Wise move on their both parts
P diddy is not even tagged. as a rapper. He was wack but an excellent entertainer like dbanj. Great stage presence

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2014
Ranchhoddas: you are indeed foolish,u cant even spell,the word is capisce and not that nonsense that you wrote up there.
I never intended to write capisce......I meant kapish used in the streets.
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by fakulty(m): 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2014
jieta: hmmm how long will it take me to get to the top

Don't give up on your dream. keep on keeping on. one day you will make Nigeria proud

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2014
cococandy: Wise move on their both parts

Never ever repeat this sentence again!

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Ranchhoddas: 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2014
chimoz:
I never intended to write capisce......I meant kapish used in the streets.
story for the gods...
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by NwaNimo1(m): 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
Eldavido1: D'banj pictured below with arguably the richest men in the world,
Bill Gates at an event in Monaco, France
He also met one of the richest men in Africa, Sudanese-born
billionaire, Mo Ibrahim and singer and humanitarian, Bono.

www.nigerianeye.com/2014/07/pictures-dbanj-hangs-out-with-world.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+Nigerianeye+(NigerianEye)&m=1

Illuminati devils . . . .
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by cococandy(f): 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2014
Really?
I stand corrected then.
naijababe:

Never ever repeat this sentence again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by biddy09(m): 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2014
chimoz: It's very easy to get this men to take pictures with you especially when you are an entertainer. White billionaires have humility as their second skin.so it's not a rocket science achievement to take pictures with them.
sure! Do it first lets see
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Paulpenny(m): 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2014
my brother na GOD go bless u
bad belle na him dem be
cirmuell: yeah right, take a flight right now and go ask for 1sec of Bill gate's time.(just to snap with him) undecided
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by mufasapapasanta(m): 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2014
He has joined d league of men who saw d sun in the night! Wish u d best koko master
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by legba1(m): 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2014
mko abiola:
Wat is so special,d guy said it very easy to take pix wit white billnaire
Noting so special@all
Bill gate na humanbeing

E easy?!!! Yea, a special breed of human being bro.
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by dammytosh: 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
chimoz: It's very easy to get this men to take pictures with you especially when you are an entertainer. White billionaires have humility as their second skin.so it's not a rocket science achievement to take pictures with them.

Keep hating. ODEmingwe
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by hollypagan: 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
i never see dis Bill Gate with better cloth before,just dey wear cheap shirt
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Pque(m): 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
cirmuell: yeah right, take a flight right now and go ask for 1sec of Bill gate's time.(just to snap with him) undecided

come on, you can meet him at a function or an occasion. May be you have never taken a picture with any renown important person at an occasion.
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Toks2008(m): 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
Being an illuminatti member comes with its benefits.*runs out of thread*
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by leksy99(m): 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2014
#this padi self.he firstly snapped with aliko, and now bill gates.well.......bigger u I pray
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by vislabraye(m): 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2014
Scyllapatron: I like Bill Gates' simplicity. nice pics.

Exactly!! How many Naija big men can be like him? Greet one Naija big man and he go answer you with a grunt.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by whitecat007: 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
And the foool missed where he was invited all because he's Yoruba.

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by whitecat007: 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
Koko gari is definitely going places.

Oh I see a lot people downing panadol by the kilograms over this not so big news since they are shallow and celebrate every pooo that happens to their own and rubbish other's.

gaetano: cant wait to see kokogarri on the nigeria stock market. The share index go high die
grin

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by johfrox(m): 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
naijababe:

How many of that bitter pill have you swallowed yourself? grin

I just tire for these haters that still rely on their parents for allowance...

Only kids with little knowledge of connecting with the network of great people would fail to understand what this entails. He did not only take a pic with the richest man in Africa, the man held his product. No matter how humble Dangote is, the man wouldn't have laid his hand on that product in front of the media if its a thing that he doesn't want to be seen with. Now that means, something is cooking behind the scene.

Few weeks or days later, he was invited to an event of just the VVIPs and he met with the richest man in the world. 'He was invited' <<< This should give people a clue of what is really happening.

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by zurine(f): 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2014
impressive
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2014
johfrox:

I just tire for these haters that still rely on their parents for allowance...

Only kids with little knowledge of connecting with the network of great people would fail to understand what this entails. He did not only take a pic with the richest man in Africa, the man held his product. No matter how humble Dangote is, the man wouldn't have laid his hand on that product in front of the media if its a thing that he doesn't want to be seen with. Now that means, something is cooking behind the scene.

Few weeks or days later, he was invited to an event of just the VVIPs and he met with the richest man in the world. 'He was invited' <<< This should give people a clue of what is really happening.

Lol.................leave the little boy alone, he does not understand what real hustle entails. I am waiting for his picture with Adenuga, never mind Bill Gates grin

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by IYANGBALI: 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
Scyllapatron: I like Bill Gates' simplicity. nice pics.
I simple pass bill gate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) / Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) / Adekunle Gold Spotted Selling Meat In A Market (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.