Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:27 AM

Occult Numerology Signalling A Crisis Of Biblical Proportions! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Occult Numerology Signalling A Crisis Of Biblical Proportions! (1288 Views)

The Lies Of Biblical Jesus Christ As Recorded By The Authors / Image Of Head Of Biblical Goliath Being Exhumed Leaks On The Internet / New Interactive Map Of Biblical Contradictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Occult Numerology Signalling A Crisis Of Biblical Proportions! by Kei144(m): 7:28am On Jul 03, 2014
70% Dollar Devaluation on 20 July 2014? Global Currency Reset!!

IMF head, Christine Lagarde’s occult numerology message/speech (National Press Club) on 15 Jan 2014:

“When she says it’s ‘quite a number,’ yes, it’s God’s number, but these people worship their god and their god is Lucifer.”
-
“When Lagarde makes reference to 7 and 14, and talking about the “financial market jitters,” what I believe she is saying is the end of the old financial system is past and the new one is coming on. The new one will be what the Bible talks about such as the Mark of the Beast and the one-world government. The 20th of July . . . what she is telling everybody is they are ready to make their move on the economy, and I believe is simply going to be the end of the U.S. dollar in a traumatic and dramatic fashion.“

http://socioecohistory./2014/07/02/steve-quayle-imf-head-christine-lagardes-occult-numerology-signalling-a-crisis-of-biblical-proportions-70-dollar-devaluation-on-20-july-2014/
Re: Occult Numerology Signalling A Crisis Of Biblical Proportions! by DEngineer(m): 7:34am On Jul 03, 2014
Wishes
Re: Occult Numerology Signalling A Crisis Of Biblical Proportions! by Kei144(m): 8:26am On Jul 03, 2014
D-Engineer:
Wishes

Numerology is much more serious than you think or know.
Re: Occult Numerology Signalling A Crisis Of Biblical Proportions! by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 03, 2014
Eleyi gidi gan.
Re: Occult Numerology Signalling A Crisis Of Biblical Proportions! by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 03, 2014
Kei144: 70% Dollar Devaluation on 20 July 2014? Global Currency Reset!!

IMF head, Christine Lagarde’s occult numerology message/speech (National Press Club) on 15 Jan 2014:

“When she says it’s ‘quite a number,’ yes, it’s God’s number, but these people worship their god and their god is Lucifer.”
-
“When Lagarde makes reference to 7 and 14, and talking about the “financial market jitters,” what I believe she is saying is the end of the old financial system is past and the new one is coming on. The new one will be what the Bible talks about such as the Mark of the Beast and the one-world government. The 20th of July . . . what she is telling everybody is they are ready to make their move on the economy, and I believe is simply going to be the end of the U.S. dollar in a traumatic and dramatic fashion.“

http://socioecohistory./2014/07/02/steve-quayle-imf-head-christine-lagardes-occult-numerology-signalling-a-crisis-of-biblical-proportions-70-dollar-devaluation-on-20-july-2014/

You begin to wonder why numerology is so important to these people...We all know that "7" is a number of completion and she was even talking about compressing numbers; I bet she was conveying an occultic message. So, from her speech, I can deduce that they've got an agenda for 25th July, 2014; which when compress gives => 2+5 = 7, July = 7, 2+0+1+4 = 7 => 777...which will mean the end/completion of something and the beginning of another! Bunch of evil geniuses controlling the world.... Smdh!

(1) (Reply)

DSTV Censors The Word God. / Reggae Music Is Best Kind Of Praise And Worship Song. / WHY MUSLIMS ARE CONVERTING TO CHRIST IN THE FACE OF ISIS ATROCITIES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.