Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,717 members, 7,802,165 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

HELP She Really Wants To Kill Herself - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / HELP She Really Wants To Kill Herself (1008 Views)

What Does Woman Really Wants / Hilarious!!! Could She Really Be Genevive Nnaji's Twin Sis?? / When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP She Really Wants To Kill Herself by habayommy: 9:33am On Jul 03, 2014
I received this message and I don't know what to say.......

My name is Ngozi Okafor, a lawyer resident in Abuja. My husband told me that it's over between us, I thought about it and decided that life without him is meaningless, so I decided to kill myself.

I drank malt with milk but nothing happened, I proceeded to another level of poisonous concoction I prepared turkey and gizzard with cranberry juice and lot of fresh tomatoes, yet nothing.

I ate cake, chocolate mixed with ice cream, still I no die. Right now I'm so confused because I just finished eating fried rice with maltina and fresh fruit salad but nothing happened.

Please, I am confused right now. What should I do? Or should I try plantain with chicken? I need your advice please!I received this message and I don't know what to say.......

My name is Ngozi Okafor, a lawyer resident in Abuja. My husband told me that it's over between us, I thought about it and decided that life without him is meaningless, so I decided to kill myself.

I drank malt with milk but nothing happened, I proceeded to another level of poisonous concoction I prepared turkey and gizzard with cranberry juice and lot of fresh tomatoes, yet nothing.

I ate cake, chocolate mixed with ice cream, still I no die. Right now I'm so confused because I just finished eating fried rice with maltina and fresh fruit salad but nothing happened.

Please, I am confused right now. What should I do? Or should I try plantain with chicken? I need your advice please
Re: HELP She Really Wants To Kill Herself by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 03, 2014
Write your will and bring to me... I have something that will kill you in a twinkle of an eye...
Re: HELP She Really Wants To Kill Herself by Gclan(m): 10:25am On Jul 03, 2014
Tell her to eat okpa with water she will die within a twinkle of an eye
Re: HELP She Really Wants To Kill Herself by Fatalveli(m): 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
frankben: Write your will and bring to me... I have something that will kill you in a twinkle of an eye...
lols

(1) (Reply)

Very Funny: APC Mocks Jonathan On Newspaper Ad(pic) / Patience Jonathan Reacts To Buhari's Victory / The Worlds Most Poisonous Snake Discovered Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.