Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,984 members, 7,799,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (473684 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
X COM :
enemy unknown

devevlopers:2k games
release dates: october 9th 2012
generes: sceince fiction,tactics ,role playing,maveuvering
modes:single and multi player
platform: windows,xbox,playstation, mac

system requirements:

plot:

As the game's name implies it revolves around strange link up in communications
with some unknown exterterrestial beings.
eventually landing on earth itself ,they are confronted by operatives of XCOM which monitors alien and ufos.
The operatives have been given the dear task of capturing one of the aliens probably for sceintific research and questioning purposes.
Eventually it is found that the alien's purpose was to come to the earth and carry out scientific
experiments on humans ,preparing them for future missions to know how the nature of the earth is .
Specifically speaking they are trying to know the nature of the earth and how durable it is for their own species in anticipation of taking over all of humanity.
Xcom's operatives eventually fight their war into what looks like the alien's mother ship
after killing it's chief navigator the ship distructs.

A sequel XCOM 2 was released on february 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
sequel

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by iyke1989(m): 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
purplekayc:
don't use intel graphics to play games you wont go far .
so wat do I do? Please..
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by MycoleA(m): 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
wwe2k16 or wwe2k15...activation key needed for pc....pls
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
MycoleA:
wwe2k16 or wwe2k15...activation key needed for pc....pls
didn't it come with a crack?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by MycoleA(m): 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
purplekayc:
didn't it come with a crack?
No i download it
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
MycoleA:

No i download it
which website?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by MycoleA(m): 11:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
[quote author=purplekayc post=47950464]
download ww2k15 with crack here
http://www.skidrowcrack.com/wwe-2k15-reloaded/
http://oceanofgames.com/wwe-2k15-free-download/

Thanks boss
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by MycoleA(m): 11:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by israel2563(m): 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hey guys....i bought call of duty: modern warfare 3 for PC today. It came with 2 DVDS, how do install it?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
israel2563:
Hey guys....i bought call of duty: modern warfare 3 for PC today. It came with 2 DVDS, how do install it?
Have you got Steam installed on your PC?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nosainwe(m): 12:15am On Jul 29, 2016
hello guys, i just installed pes2016 on my dell latitude e6400 very slow lags pls is there any way i can reduce the graphics in other to increase the speed because i am not seeing any graphics option in the game
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by wman(m): 7:41am On Jul 29, 2016
Nosainwe:
hello guys, i just installed pes2016 on my dell latitude e6400 very slow lags pls is there any way i can reduce the graphics in other to increase the speed because i am not seeing any graphics option in the game

On your desktop or wherever, right click on the PES 2016 icon, click on open file location.
It would open a directory, click on settings there.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by LucemFerre: 11:06am On Jul 29, 2016
"SPOILERS"

What option did you choose the first time you reached here?

I chose "Kill Trevor"
In my defence I thought option "C" meant suicide mission that would kill only Franklin and Michael has a family... So, the only person I thought was expendable was Trevor. Though I played all the options and settled down with option "C" as my final choice... 
Trevor is a psychopath anyways...

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Lana1(m): 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
LucemFerre:

"SPOILERS"

What option did you choose the first time you reached here?

I chose "Kill Trevor"
In my defence I thought option "C" meant suicide mission that would kill only Franklin and Michael has a family... So, the only person I thought was expendable was Trevor. Though I played all the options and settled down with option "C" as my final choice... 
Trevor is a psychopath anyways...
Lol. I cant even remember the plot leading up to that moment. But i clearly remember going with "Deathwish" at my first attempt. I aint no backstabbing snitch grin

But i would have gone with Kill Trevor otherwise. That guy was annoying af.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by MrEverything: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
Can someone recommend a decent gaming laptop that'll play the new assassins creed,GTA v and the arkharm series?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
MrEverything:
Can someone recommend a decent gaming laptop that'll play the new assassins creed,GTA v and the arkharm series?
Where will you be purchasing one from?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by LucemFerre: 11:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lana1:
Lol. I cant even remember the plot leading up to that moment. But i clearly remember going with "Deathwish" at my first attempt. I aint no backstabbing snitch grin

But i would have gone with Kill Trevor otherwise. That guy was annoying af.

I know, right... And a drunk... It ain't back stabbing... Like Michael said... "surviving is winning"
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by MrEverything: 12:29am On Jul 30, 2016
AKBliv010:

Where will you be purchasing one from?

I have no idea but I need recommendations my budget is 150k
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:03am On Jul 30, 2016
MrEverything:

I have no idea but I need recommendations my budget is 150k
you know the $has grown wings.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by MrEverything: 11:07am On Jul 30, 2016
purplekayc:
you know the $has grown wings.

I know but still the amount I have
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
MrEverything:
I know but still the amount I have
150k will get you a laptop. As that's your budget, an Intel laptop with an i5 CPU, 4GB RAM will handle light gaming. On Jumia I've seen an i3 CPU with an Nvidia dGPU for around that price. It will be decent enough for light gaming too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.