Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (474193 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
purplekayc:
no testing for PC?
cry
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Lana1(m): 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
purplekayc:

what's wrong with it?
think its okay except for outdated graphics
Yh. The graphics were pretty archaic but its an old game and that can be forgiven. But the gameplay and so many other things about the game was just wrong.

That's why i'm not even gingered about playing Just Cause 3
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Lana1(m): 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
purplekayc:

watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc28SH2ESA4

borderless is same as windowed

Alright. Thanks
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Wizzoe360: 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
Wizzoe360:

Game officially works

Game finished and dusted, did not experience any issue during gameplay. Game works fully 100%
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
Wizzoe360:

Game finished and dusted, did not experience any issue during gameplay. Game works fully 100%
you played on windows 10?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by adeniyilamlek(m): 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
purplekayc:
you can repair it using any iso program if its the .exe file you looking for
sorry for disturbing I don't understand u it detect it as virus when double click on it please explain better
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Wizzoe360: 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
purplekayc:
you played on windows 10?

Yeah, played it on Windows 10 via steam
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
Wizzoe360:

Yeah, played it on Windows 10 via steam
i got mine on ocean of games
it asked fro a dlauncher paych or somethingand asked to be added to steam library?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
adeniyilamlek:
sorry for disturbing I don't understand u it detect it as virus when double click on it please explain better
when you clicked on .exe it saw it as a virus?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by adeniyilamlek(m): 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
purplekayc:
when you clicked on .exe it saw it as a virus?
yes and it was deleted the file in the amazing spiderman 2 folder. What I want now is to recover that setup.exe to install the game nothing happen to remaining file
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Wizzoe360: 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
purplekayc:
i got mine on ocean of games
it asked fro a dlauncher paych or somethingand asked to be added to steam library?

I also got mine from oceanofgames.com, you have to download all files from that same page which includes video showing how to install the game, crack for the game and the game itself. Watch the video and follow the steps taken, ignore the directx setting and co, if your system already play recents games.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
adeniyilamlek:
yes and it was deleted the file in the amazing spiderman 2 folder. What I want now is to recover that setup.exe to install the game nothing happen to remaining file
you should have disabled your anti virus before you installed coz its a crack.
install power ISO or any other

go to the game installation folder
right click on power iso icon
click add to iso image
it will create an ISO of the folder
mount it to a virtual drive
open it and you would see that the .exe has come back

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nosainwe(m): 8:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
Pls guys i am trying to install gta san andreas on my pc but when extracting it comes up with runtime error ,pls wat is wrong
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nosainwe:
Pls guys i am trying to install gta san andreas on my pc but when extracting it comes up with runtime error ,pls wat is wrong

The game is too old for the laptop and this generation, that's why! grin

Get GTA V or GTA IV PC version, to play.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by adeniyilamlek(m): 4:52am On Aug 19, 2016
purplekayc:
you should have disabled your anti virus before you installed coz its a crack.
install power ISO or any other

go to the game installation folder
right click on power iso icon
click add to iso image
it will create an ISO of the folder
mount it to a virtual drive
open it and you would see that the .exe has come back
u save a life thank you so much.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Androidking: 11:35am On Aug 19, 2016
Wizzoe360:

My specs is 64 bits. I just extracted the file to see how the contents look like, at work at the moment. Will check if the game play when am home. There is a file called Dlauncher (after I copied the crack into the file), checking what it means online, check screenshort

i have watched the video of the game but my source of download doesnt have the crack pls can u upload it for me u can dropbox or megashare ..i really need this game
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Jameson55: 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
If someone whats to download games for mac os x : https://macgamesbox.com & https://gamesformac.net
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Wizzoe360: 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
Androidking:

i have watched the video of the game but my source of download doesnt have the crack pls can u upload it for me u can dropbox or megashare ..i really need this game

When you extract the game there is crack inside already. check the screenshot

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Androidking: 7:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
Wizzoe360:

When you extract the game there is crack inside already. check the screenshot

I saw the crack some where else and download it.. I followed the video tutorial but the main issue is the DLauncher it refused to start.. ..it will just start and off
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 9:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
Androidking:
I saw the crack some where else and download it.. I followed the video tutorial but the main issue is the DLauncher it refused to start.. ..it will just start and off

Ofe dey run belle o! grin
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Wizzoe360: 11:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
Androidking:

you have to run it via admin and ensure you are connected because it will take you to steam app for you to login. Ensure your antivirus is off or check if your antivirus saw any of the file has a virus which you have to restore back. Just whitelist or exclude the folder from your antivirus.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Androidking: 1:01am On Aug 21, 2016
Wizzoe360:

you have to run it via admin and ensure you are connected because it will take you to steam app for you to login. Ensure your antivirus is off or check if your antivirus saw any of the file has a virus which you have to restore back. Just whitelist or exclude the folder from your antivirus.

I did every thing it remain for me to uninstall windows defender if possible

I just wish I have another DLauncher can u pls upload the crack.rar file for me pls
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Derrickfresh(m): 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
hey guys please I need some help
I would like someone to tell me how to find the specs that determines gaming on a PC, how to find them and how to know if it's enough to enable PC gaming
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
Derrickfresh:
hey guys please I need some help
I would like someone to tell me how to find the specs that determines gaming on a PC, how to find them and how to know if it's enough to enable PC gaming

Refer to the PC System Requirements of the games/titles you are interested in playing. It will give an indication of the Minimum and Recommended requirements. Thats a good starting point.
What games do you want to run on the PC?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Derrickfresh(m): 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
AKBliv010:

Refer to the PC System Requirements of the games/titles you are interested in playing. It will give an indication of the Minimum and Recommended requirements. Thats a good starting point.
What games do you want to run on the PC?
thanks bro, but the thing is finding out on my PC if it meets the recommended requirements
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
Derrickfresh:
thanks bro, but the thing is finding out on my PC if it meets the recommended requirements
if you using Win8 or Win10, press the windows key, type 'dxdiag' without the quotation mark and press enter. check the Sytem tab for CPU info and Display tab for GPU info
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Derrickfresh(m): 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
AKBliv010:

if you using Win8 or Win10, press the windows key, type 'dxdiag' without the quotation mark and press enter. check the Sytem tab for CPU info and Display tab for GPU info
seen them bro, let me know the important ones so I can tell u what it says here to know if it's ok
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
Derrickfresh:
seen them bro, let me know the important ones so I can tell u what it says here to know if it's ok
Full CPU, GPU specs and system RAM
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Derrickfresh(m): 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
AKBliv010:
Full CPU, GPU specs and system RAM
ok bro OS: Windows 10, 64-bit Manufacturer: Toshiba BIOS: InsydeH2O Processor: Intel(R) Core, i5-2450M, CPU @2.50GHz (4 CPUs) Memory: 6144MB RAM I.e 6.00GB DirectX Version: 11
GPU: Device Name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 Manufacturer: Intel Chip Type: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family DAC Type: Internal Device Type: Full Display Device Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor
GPU: Drivers Main Driver: igdumd64.dll,igd10umd64 WHQL logo'd: yes Feature Levels: 10.1,10.0,9.3,9.2,9.1 Driver Model: WDDM 1.2
GPU: DirectX Features DirectDraw Acceleration: Enabled Direct3D Acceleration: Enabled AGP Texture Acceleration: Enabled
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 11:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
Derrickfresh:
ok bro
What games are you planning to play?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Sholzbankz: 12:46am On Aug 26, 2016
How do I install patch on pes 16. Mine get as e b ooo. It's like it installed partially. Some team jerseys changed to original while some like Chelsea dint change. Among oda tins
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Derrickfresh(m): 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
AKBliv010:

What games are you planning to play?
NBA2k16, GTA series,PES16,CALL OF DUTY,WWE2k16.. etc........wish I can get their Xbox versions

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.