Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (474919 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
akimaw:
its my first time playin it also,its weird.....open world game fighting aliens
aliens?shit i hate aliens tinz,wat orda games av u played and u tink is cool,am donwloading max payne 3 nw
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
I am planning to get the real copy too because of the online mode..

Proffdada:
by then I would've finished and moved on
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
akimaw:
its my first time playin it also,its weird.....open world game fighting aliens
alien!i hate aliens shit dat is y i got bored playing crysis 3.wat orda nice games av u play both action and epic.am avin a second tot about downloading max panye 3
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 7:55am On Dec 15, 2014
lordraiden:
alien!i hate aliens shit dat is y i got bored playing crysis 3.wat orda nice games av u play both action and epic.am avin a second tot about downloading max panye 3
crysis is a great game
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 9:11am On Dec 15, 2014
purplekayc:
crysis is a great game
loved by many h8 by me,i dont like aliens,at early stage of crysis3 i tink u shoot humans bt at a stage u start shooting d alpha ceph stuff

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by akimaw(m): 9:12am On Dec 15, 2014
lordraiden:
watch dog,ryse,assassins creed :-),playing akham orgins also
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:20am On Dec 15, 2014
lordraiden:
loved by many h8 by me,i dont like aliens,at early stage of crysis3 i tink u shoot humans bt at a stage u start shooting d alpha ceph stuff
have u played crysis 2?the game presentation is good in all its aspects. Graphics ,story etc
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 9:22am On Dec 15, 2014
akimaw:
wen i see u say u av played watch dog and assassins creed i get angry.i av both of dem(watch dog and assassins creed3)watch dog will crash wen i want 2 start new game and ac3 will always show uplay asking me to login and play online.thoes stupid games to my precious time to download.i am playin ryse nw,is a nice game,go and play medal of honour warfighter d game is cool.playing farcry4,jst finished cod ghost,playing sleeping dogs too,av u finish d download nd how is d akham origins
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:22am On Dec 15, 2014
akimaw:
having problems installing max Payne 3
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 9:26am On Dec 15, 2014
purplekayc:
have u played crysis 2?the game presentation is good in all its aspects. Graphics ,story etc
i only played 3,in graphics i bow for dem,u need to watch were i destroyed a dam in 3,i got mad it was like i was watching a movie.bt i dnt tink i cn play 1 nd 2 cos of d mindset 3 av given mi
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 9:34am On Dec 15, 2014
purplekayc:
what error is dat
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 9:36am On Dec 15, 2014
purplekayc:
what error is dat,cnt it b solved cos i dnt want to download a game i wont play again
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by akimaw(m): 10:33am On Dec 15, 2014
lordraiden:
wen i see u say u av played watch dog and assassins creed i get angry.i av both of dem(watch dog and assassins creed3)watch dog will crash wen i want 2 start new game and ac3 will always show uplay asking me to login and play online.thoes stupid games to my precious time to download.i am playin ryse nw,is a nice game,go and play medal of honour warfighter d game is cool.playing farcry4,jst finished cod ghost,playing sleeping dogs too,av u finish d download nd how is d akham origins
akham origins is cool,tho i havnt gone far just fought with death stroke and it was awesome,watch dogs has the same problem also maybe uu didnt finish the installation asin there was a black and red stuff showing after the normal installation of my own i waited for the stuff and it took like 7hours for the complete installation the the stuff wrote 'Done' and it played....try it and if its not working disable dual grahics in ur amd control panel.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by akimaw(m): 10:36am On Dec 15, 2014
purplekayc:
what the problem??
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:53am On Dec 15, 2014
lordraiden:
what error is dat
I will try and post a screen shot
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 10:57am On Dec 15, 2014
akimaw:
akham origins is cool,tho i havnt gone far just fought with death stroke and it was awesome,watch dogs has the same problem also maybe uu didnt finish the installation asin there was a black and red stuff showing after the normal installation of my own i waited for the stuff and it took like 7hours for the complete installation the the stuff wrote 'Done' and it played....try it and if its not working disable dual grahics in ur amd control panel.
u gat mi bro,d red stuff i always cancle cos it is repeating same tin over and over again so i tot is irrelevant,av u played injustice gods among us,is it like batman origins
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 11:27am On Dec 15, 2014
purplekayc:
I will try and post a screen shot
k
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by akimaw(m): 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
lordraiden:
u gat mi bro,d red stuff i always cancle cos it is repeating same tin over and over again so i tot is irrelevant,av u played injustice gods among us,is it like batman origins
leave the red stuff,it goes for lik 6 hours so dont let ur system die if its on 20% just put it to sleep till uu hav power.....injustice is versus buh origins is a open world game...even though uu still fight versus with some assassins,its in 3d...injustice is a 2.5d stuff
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
akimaw:
leave the red stuff,it goes for lik 6 hours so dont let ur system die if its on 20% just put it to sleep till uu hav power.....injustice is versus buh origins is a open world game...even though uu still fight versus with some assassins,its in 3d...injustice is a 2.5d stuff
k.i pray it works afta wasting dat numerous amount of time
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by akimaw(m): 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
lordraiden:
k.i pray it works afta wasting dat numerous amount of time
it will
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
akimaw:
what the problem??

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
akimaw:
it will
k,wil feed u bck leta

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Proffdada: 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
sucre2:
I am planning to get the real copy too because of the online mode..

yeah it's cool at 9k but then my pc cannot handle frame rate well so I'll be a sitting duck in such matches. when I get a better pc then we'll see who's laughing
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
Proffdada:

yeah it's cool at 9k but then my pc cannot handle frame rate well so I'll be a sitting duck in such matches. when I get a better pc then we'll see who's laughing
which site do u order games from,?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by akimaw(m): 3:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
purplekayc:
seems something is missing or corrupt...check online or maybe uu need to delete a file that is forcing it to connect to the internet.......search for the name of error and the name of the game
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
I had to change my laptop to play 2014 games and 2015 games man..

Proffdada:

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
gepurplekayc try dis adf?.ly/LL2vj (remove d ? In d link) dnt knw if its working,saw it on youtub
@akimaw tnx d watch dog is nw working d red stuff took about two nd half hours

*modifield*
purplekayc 4get d first link try dis m.youtube.com/view_comment?v=dhGAYyTkyKI&hl=en-GB&gl=NG&client=mv-google youtube vid d link for d download is below d video.
Pls note i did nt watch d vid i only read d comments some said it worked for dem
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by akimaw(m): 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
lordraiden:
gepurplekayc try dis adf?.ly/LL2vj (remove d ? In d link) dnt knw if its working,saw it on youtub

*modifield*
purplekayc 4get d first link try dis m.youtube.com/view_comment?v=dhGAYyTkyKI&hl=en-GB&gl=NG&client=mv-google youtube vid d link for d download is below d video.
Pls note i did nt watch d vid i only read d comments some said it worked for dem
you welcome....the link is not working
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
akimaw:
k,man i tink dis should work m.youtube.com/watch?v=dhGAYyTkyKI&fulldescription=1&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&gl=NG
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
akimaw:
k,man i tink dis should work www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhGAYyTkyKI&fulldescription=1&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&gl=NG
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
shocked:
lordraiden:

*modifield*
dont understand
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
purplekayc:
shocked:dont understand
dats for d max payne 3 error fix

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.