Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,540 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (474136 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:52am On Oct 04, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Ur first playthru?

sad
nope
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
purplekayc:
nope

I fear!
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Ur first playthru?

sad
why?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
purplekayc:
why?

You kept uploading flicks from the very first scene.

An upload of alduin's wall in the blades hq or the view from karthspire, the throat of the world, the palace in markath and the mages school are breath-taking views worth seeing.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
Silkmoth33:

You kept uploading flicks from the very first scene.

An upload of alduin's wall in the blades hq or the view from karthspire, the throat of the world, the palace in markath and the mages school are breath-taking views worth seeing.
besides i cant upload all the pics i make coz nairaland puts a limit of 4mb on all pics
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
undecided you actually choose the high elf race! The most hated of all the elven races.

I named my character then, "b1tch" she was a dark elf. U named urs joseph

You left the
Orc and argonian races, na wa oh!

Have u been to blackreach before? Most beautiful place in d game.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
Silkmoth33:
undecided you actually choose the high elf race! The most hated of all the elven races.

I named my character then, "b1tch" she was a dark elf. U named urs joseph

You left the
Orc and argonian races, na wa oh!

Have u been to blackreach before? Most beautiful place in d game.
seems you are an elder scrolls fan and whats wrong with Joseph?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2016
purplekayc:
seems you are an elder scrolls fan and whats wrong with Joseph?

Name the guy something elvish nah cheesy haba!
Nah bible d guy want dey quote for the thieves guild?

Or name him something exciting!

Like yellow-eyed, or cock-head or talos hater
Add surname join sef!
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
Silkmoth33:
lol....4 months after release
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
AKBliv010:
undecided una no dey shame?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
Silkmoth33:

undecided una no dey shame?

hahaha! hold your cash strong to get it on console suckers!!!
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
AKBliv010:

hahaha! hold your cash strong to get it on console suckers!!!
undecided unbelievable! How childish
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Lana1(m): 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
AKBliv010:
Blame Denuvo. I expect boys to find a way around it soon enough
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 1:20am On Oct 09, 2016
Mortal Kombat XL PC

No online play though grin

http://oceanofgames.com/mortal-kombat-xl-free-download/

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by swagifted(m): 8:20am On Oct 09, 2016
AKBliv010:
Mortal Kombat XL PC

No online play though grin

http://oceanofgames.com/mortal-kombat-xl-free-download/

everyday i de thank God for this ocean of games website.. I pray de don't shut down mehn.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ultmatmus(m): 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
swagifted:
everyday i de thank God for this ocean of games website.. I pray de don't shut down mehn.
Amen ooo Bros
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
For those who think Racing Games on PC/Consoles is a joke...people dey collect

http://www.projectcarsesports.com/

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by KazukiIto(m): 6:53am On Oct 10, 2016
AKBliv010:
Mafia III Free PC Download

http://oceanofgames.com/mafia-iii-free-download/

40GB is not beans. Going by my 2GB every night, I will need to have 20 sleepless nights to get this Mafia. Not an issue, but lemme just respect myself and my "rig" lol. I'm currently downloading Mafia 2 sha. Make I soji with that one. Still remember the first time I played Mafia on PS2. Wonderful memories.

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by swagifted(m): 8:44am On Oct 10, 2016
AKBliv010:
For those who think Racing Games on PC/Consoles is a joke...people dey collect

http://www.projectcarsesports.com/

that one sef small... You know say nissan de sponsor Gran turismo Gamers to the GT racing Academy in UK abi...?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2016
swagifted:
that one sef small... You know say nissan de sponsor Gran turismo Gamers to the GT racing Academy in UK abi...?
Yea I know that too, but that's a sponsorship not cash prizes.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
/////
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
KazukiIto:

40GB is not beans. Going by my 2GB every night, I will need to have 20 sleepless nights to get this Mafia. Not an issue, but lemme just respect myself and my "rig" lol. I'm currently downloading Mafia 2 sha. Make I soji with that one. Still remember the first time I played Mafia on PS2. Wonderful memories.
which network are you using?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?