Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (474194 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Proffdada: 9:55am On Dec 16, 2014
purplekayc:
which site do u order games from,?
steam
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Proffdada: 9:57am On Dec 16, 2014
purplekayc:
which site do u order games from,?
steam of cuz, but repacked games from Kickass torrents

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by akimaw(m): 10:32am On Dec 17, 2014
lordraiden:
k,man i tink dis should work www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhGAYyTkyKI&fulldescription=1&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&gl=NG
the link worked...seems i'ld download and try the game out
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
akimaw:
the link worked...seems i'ld download and try the game out
k,let mi knw it wrks
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
purplekayc:
shocked:dont understand
any issue wit ur ac blackflag cos am downloadin it nw
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
lordraiden:
any issue wit ur ac blackflag cos am downloadin it nw
nope its ok
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 8:03am On Dec 19, 2014
purplekayc:
nope its ok
did d youtube link solve d max panye ish
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
Anybody that wants COD Adavnce warefare, nba 2k15, Assasins creed Unity, Far cry 4 and Ryse son of Rome should holla me. I am willing to give for free.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
sucre2:
Anybody that wants COD Adavnce warefare, nba 2k15, Assasins creed Unity, Far cry 4 and Ryse son of Rome should holla me. I am willing to give for free.
how?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
lordraiden:
did d youtube link solve d max panye ish
nope not yet I did a regedit configuration it stopped the crashing but its still hanging while loading.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 11:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
I have the full setup we can arrange a meeting am in Lagos

purplekayc:
how?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:01am On Dec 20, 2014
sucre2:
I have the full setup we can arrange a meeting am in Lagos

let me get this, you not selling , just looking to give out for free?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 1:02am On Dec 20, 2014
sure for free
purplekayc:
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 2:27am On Dec 20, 2014
sucre2:
sure for free
how do we contact you ? R u on bb ?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by guente02(m): 3:10am On Dec 20, 2014
purplekayc:
When he can download 100gb worth of games why won't he want to give it out for free?
Etisalat in the building.

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:20am On Dec 20, 2014
guente02:

When he can download 100gb worth of games why won't he want to give it out for free?
Etisalat in the building.
etisalat gives free data? undecided
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by guente02(m): 8:45am On Dec 20, 2014
purplekayc:
etisalat gives free data? undecided
Etisalat gives free unlimited data at unlimited speeds.
That dude must have downloaded 1tb in 1 week with 15 naira.
Its funny that you dont know about this.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:56am On Dec 20, 2014
guente02:

Etisalat gives free unlimited data at unlimited speeds.
That dude must have downloaded 1tb in 1 week with 15 naira.
Its funny that you dont know about this.
bro have had many experiences with them mobile isps so had put my mind off them
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by guente02(m): 9:55am On Dec 20, 2014
purplekayc:
bro have had many experiences with them mobile isps so had put my mind off them
Enya. Its not peculiar to you alone.
But Etisalat works for a very little token.
It downloads unlimitedly.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:13am On Dec 20, 2014
guente02:

Enya. Its not peculiar to you alone.
But Etisalat works for a very little token.
It downloads unlimitedly.
I guess you use it too ?how does it work?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 11:55am On Dec 20, 2014
purplekayc:
how do we contact you ? R u on bb ?

Sure. 5155F7EA
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by akimaw(m): 6:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
lordraiden:
ya,d gaMe is k
the installation is takin forever and its not moving,it moves only sometimes to a point then stays there forever without telling me how many percent,pls hw long did yours take to install and how was it doing??
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
akimaw:
the installation is takin forever and its not moving,it moves only sometimes to a point then stays there forever without telling me how many percent,pls hw long did yours take to install and how was it doing??
u mean d sleeping dogs right?mine didnt take lng time only dat is did nt play right away ,i had to download anoda crack,which group repack did u download mine is skidrow
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by guente02(m): 12:06am On Dec 21, 2014
purplekayc:
I guess you use it too ?how does it work?
Be on easycliq and then dail this code then wait for sms.
*229*5*7#
Browse unlimitedly.
Its attracts N15 after every five minutes.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:39am On Dec 21, 2014
guente02:

Be on easycliq and then dail this code then wait for sms.
*229*5*7#
Browse unlimitedly.
Its attracts N15 after every five minutes.
that's like 180 naira per hour
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by guente02(m): 12:30am On Dec 22, 2014
purplekayc:
that's like 180 naira per hour
Yes.
Be ready to download upto 4GB within that period.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:09am On Dec 22, 2014
guente02:

Yes.
Be ready to download upto 4GB within that period.
lol , if the network is okay right?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by guente02(m): 10:07am On Dec 22, 2014
purplekayc:
lol , if the network is okay right?
It depends on the area though.
But its decent heavy downloaders only.
With the attached screenshot you should get an idea of what the network can do when she's happy.

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
guente02:

With the attached screenshot you should get an idea of what the network can do when she's happy.
will try it tomorrow I hav a universal modem
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by akimaw(m): 8:33am On Dec 23, 2014
purplekayc:
will try it tomorrow I hav a universal modem
make sure you hav at least 1mb or 10mb before you start browsing with it,it makes it last forever buh you hav to.off and on data every 35-40mins
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
akimaw:
make sure you hav at least 1mb or 10mb before you start browsing with it,it makes it last forever buh you hav to.off and on data every 35-40mins
lolz bad network
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
guente02:

where do u stay?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.