Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (474878 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 2:11am On Dec 02, 2016
purplekayc:
we're waiting for the raffle draw tomorrow.
First prize draw completed..posted on facebook
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by adeniyilamlek(m): 7:08am On Dec 02, 2016
tmanis:
for sale? where is your location?
yes.. olorunsogo
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 7:41am On Dec 02, 2016
AKBliv010:

First prize draw completed..posted on facebook
when is the next draw?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
purplekayc:
when is the next draw?
Friday 9/12/16
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tmanis(m): 11:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
adeniyilamlek:
yes.. olorunsogo
how much?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:23am On Dec 03, 2016
Mathkid007:
The cracked version sir
what's the error you are getting?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by adeniyilamlek(m): 9:19am On Dec 03, 2016
tmanis:
how much?
3500 for both game
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Mathkid007: 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
purplekayc:
what's the error you are getting?
It just display a black screen then close
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:33am On Dec 05, 2016
Mathkid007:
It just display a black screen then close
whats your systems dpecs?
Did you install properly?ie crack?
Do you have direct X,c ++,card driver,.net framework installed?
Is your system x86 bit or x64 bit?
Which OS are you using?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by aristogabby(m): 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
Please can my system play FIFA 16 or 15 my specs is
Intel core i7 2.0-2.6ghz quad core with 8gb ram and Intel HD 4400 graphics with 512mb vram HP envy x360
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ovundah1: 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
The OviCom is a computer i built out of pre-owned parts to play next gen games.
These are the games i have tested on The Ovicom . Visit the link to view

Battlefield 1 Gameplay :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtJ7iHhWaBs&t=92s
Building the Ovicom :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHXLVvLO14w&t=2s
Rise of Tomb Raider:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcpPd5PcWOc&t=9s
Mortalkombat XL :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QM2eZp-qI8&t=62s
Heroes and Generals :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn6N4E9-sz4
Planetside 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axqhI5qUoWE&t=93s

The specs are:

Nvidia GTX 960 2gb
6gig Rams
Core i7 860 processor
Asus P7H55 Motherboard
Coolermaster Heatsink
Pioneer Blueray Diskdrive
500gig HDD

Cheers

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
ovundah1:
The OviCom is a computer i built out of pre-owned parts to play next gen games.
These are the games i have tested on The Ovicom
The specs are:
Nvidia GTX 960 2gb
6gig Rams
Core i7 860 processor
Asus P7H55 Motherboard
Coolermaster Heatsink
Pioneer Blueray Diskdrive
500gig HDD

Cheers

Very capable build with the i7- CPU..though first gen still packs a punch. BTW I saw a sticker from a well know used parts store here in UK. Are you based in Nigeria or UK?

I've subbed, look forward to some more videos... BlivAK (Youtube)

Don't forget to join other African PC gamers : https://www./988670654557869/?ref=bookmarks . I'm doing some PC Games giveaway.

Kudos man...doesn't have to cost a fortune to get a decent gaming pc.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:40am On Dec 12, 2016
GTA V

release dates : (various) 17th sept 2013 xbox
windows 14th april 2015 ,playsyation 18th november 2014
modes:single and multi player
platform : windows,playstation,xbox
developers: rockstar games studio
Genre: crime, third person /first person shooter,role playing,open world,action

system requirements:

operating system : windows 7/8/8.1 /10 64 bit
processor: intel quad core 2.4 ghz
RAM: 4GB
hard disk : 65GB

It took $137 million to develop
$128 million to market
totaling $265 million.
Within 24 hours of its release it made about $1 billion world wide.

story

In Ludendorff North yankton , nine years ago from the present,
A bank robbery is taking palce .
After stealing around $179,500 the robbers are ambushed in the rear door and they fight their way through them
After a car chase , they are eventually cut off when trying to escape by a moving train .
Two of the robbers are shot and the remaining uses a human shield as a get away tactics after fighting off the remianing
cops.
The dead robber is then showed deing burried in the cemetery.
next michael makes a visit to his psychologist complaining about his former life of crime and how his son doesnt realise
how opportuned he had been.
Two african american gang members (franklin and lamar) are then shown stealing cars and driving around the city.
They drive to simeons auto shop where they work part time
Franklin later goes back to the shop after receiving a call from simeion only to se that he had received an "employee of the month"
award.
After receiving a sacastic repremandal from franklin they go a rival gang territory to obtain a bike.
only for a gun fight to erupt between the two gangs.
Franklin breaks into Michaels home to steal his car
only to discover that michael is hiding in the rear seat ,,
After sticking a gun to franklins head he is froced to drive to simeons shop.
After breaking into it micahel pays him ansd beats simeon
calling him a frauster and a ripoff.
Michael is later paid a vist by Franklin while sun bathing.
Franklin asks michael if there is anything he can do fro him to make some money for himself
sine he has done so well for himself.
Michael tells Franklin that he has beeen a crimunal fro so long and he was lucky to get out of it aliv eat all,
And thus maybe its not a good path for him to take.
while michael tels frankiln that he intends to redeem the promise he made to him to buy him a drink of beer,
he rececives a call from his son telling him that while tryinr to sell his yatch for money he and the boat had bbeeen seised and he would
be needing his help.
with Franklins help michael chases the thieves but a car malfunction cuts their efforts off.
Franklin and tonya perform some odd jobs.( car towing)
Franklin goes back to meet michael at his house only to hear an arguement going on between him and his wife.
michael is screeming saying his wifes tennis instructor is banging her and hes going to give him a lesson.
michael and franklin drive to the instructors house and destroys it.
Only later to discover that the house doent belong to the tennis coach but old don madrozo.
mr madrozo in company of some of his boys pays a visit ti michael beats him up and tells him that he would have to
rebuild the house and would cost around $2.5 millon .
Michael is then froeced to come out of crime retirement and makes a call to old pal leister.
A computer geek.
He goes to lesters house in los santos.
lester asks why michael needs his help.
lester later promises to look for some jobs fro him just like old times.
But not after dealing with a enemy jay norris.
Lester murders norris by sending a bomb virus to his phone
after michael places a call to norris' phone it explodes on his head.
Lester then tells miccheal that he would take advantage of the fluntautions in the market and trade some of the stocks he has
to make money.
Michael and his accomplice Franklin Clinton perform a jewellery shop heist to pay their debt
Micheal is later joined by trevor who wants in on the action.
On the other hand trevor is also trying to take control over various illegal businesses in blaine county.
corrupt agents also enlist franklin and trevor to work for them to kick out a rival agency.
They attack a bullion van and bank to destroy evidence agianst themselves and the FBI agent himself.
After the heist is completed nevertheless the FBI agent turns them over to rival agencies by providing information
on their whereabouts.

With the two corrupt FBI agents aware that trevor and michael know too much ,
they approach franklin and make a deal with him to kill them both or one of the other.

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:47am On Dec 12, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:49am On Dec 12, 2016
//

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:52am On Dec 12, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:54am On Dec 12, 2016
ggta

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:57am On Dec 12, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:59am On Dec 12, 2016
vvv

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:03am On Dec 12, 2016
vtt

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:05am On Dec 12, 2016
gtgtg

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:08am On Dec 12, 2016
mmmm

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:11am On Dec 12, 2016
grin

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:20am On Dec 12, 2016
smiley

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:24am On Dec 12, 2016
wink

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:27am On Dec 12, 2016
iii

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:30am On Dec 12, 2016
smiley

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:35am On Dec 12, 2016
ddd

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by aristogabby(m): 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
Please does anyone know how to repair a corrupted rar file.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
aristogabby:
Please does anyone know how to repair a corrupted rar file.
If it's corrupted, then it's likely it's missing some files to extract completely. Delete and download again.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
purplekayc:
wink
You just reminded me, I need to renew my strip club subscription... grin grin
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by aristogabby(m): 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
AKBliv010:
If it's corrupted, then it's likely it's missing some files to extract completely. Delete and download again.
damn the files are abt 3gb

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.