Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (474930 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by youngkhid(m): 9:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
huche:

I just dey download games anyhow
Hw u dey do am I don tire
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
youngkhid:

Hw u dey do am I don tire

Lolz, i dey use wifi,
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 7:56am On Mar 23, 2017
huche:

Lolz, i dey use wifi,
I see... undecided
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by youngkhid(m): 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
[quote author=huche post=54849972]

Lolz, i dey use wifi, [/quote
No like wat kind of subscription
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
Mirror's edge catalyst

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
Gghfff

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
Uhsbo

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jjsll

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
quantum break

Genre: science fiction, third person shooter,interactive drama
Release dates: April 2016
Developers:remedy entertainment
Platform:windows, Xbox,
Modes,: single player

Plot:

Quantum break is a science fiction video game which explores time travel. It was released along with a tie in live TV show. http://m.imdb.com/title/tt4576352.

Game centers around a machine which is situated in a
Around an academic campus's science lab.
Jack Joyce and Paul serene are the two main characters.
Paul asks Jack to help him in activating the device
He goes to meet Paul and during the procedure a double body of Paul suddenly appears stunning jack.
Paul explains to him that its the future version of him.
During the procedure something goes awry.
Paul is trapped inside the machine and time freezes.
Jack tries to free Paul but meanwhile various security operatives besiege the complex along with his brother William.
Rest of the game explores how both William and jack tries to evade the security operatives (mornach) and their xo accomplices and restore the state of the machine to it's original form.

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
undecided

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
Uuhgg

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
Uujeb

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
smiley

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
cheesy

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
An xbox or pc exclusive?
purplekayc:
cheesy
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 7:13am On Mar 26, 2017
Silkmoth33:
An xbox or pc exclusive?
xbox? sad it isn't exclusive to any platform
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hsjej

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Jokent(m): 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
I love PC games... but it will never match either ps 4 or Xbox 1... Am dying to play THE LAST OF U.S..
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Jokent(m): 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
I love PC games... but it will never match either ps 4 or Xbox 1... Am dying to play THE LAST OF US
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by greatky(m): 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]Midnight Club 2 Is Gaming History The Best Game Ever

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by swagifted(m): 11:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jokent:
I love PC games... but it will never match either ps 4 or Xbox 1... Am dying to play THE LAST OF US
stay frosty, the PC trolls are coming for you...
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 1:05am On Mar 28, 2017
Jokent:
What is this one talking about? So na one exclusive dey make you yarn dust?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Lana1(m): 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
AKBliv010:

Lol. No need for argument. We've seen his type in dis section b4. He probably doesn't even know shït about PCs. Just ignore ithim.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ah come on! It's one of naughtydogs greatest of all time. undecided surely, the nigga recognizes and appreciates quality that only the ps4 is capable of wielding.
AKBliv010:

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
Lana1:
Lol. No need for argument. We've seen his type in dis section b4. He probably doesn't even know shït about PCs. Just ignore ithim.
Lool.. was in drama-mode last night. i go free am grin grin
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
Silkmoth:
Ah come on! It's one of naughtydogs greatest of all time. undecided surely, the nigga recognizes and appreciates quality that only the ps4 is capable of wielding.

Lool.. ofkez
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
And like thor to mjolnir, u agree that the ps4 is the worthy console(mighty thor) graced with being able to run the game classic
AKBliv010:

Lool.. ofkez
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by RX480(m): 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
Silkmoth:

PS3 exists
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
RX480:

PS3 exists

Think of the ps3 as the failed prototype before the ps4. Surely, u must have realized by now that TLOU paved the way for other ps4 great exclusives.

Should I list em for u?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Lana1(m): 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nawa for this country sha. I tried getting thermal paste today from our computer shops in IB. They didn't even know what i was talking about. SMH
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Proffdada: 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
purplekayc:
quantum break
please where did you get your quantum break?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:15am On Mar 30, 2017
Proffdada:
please where did you get your quantum break?

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.