Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (474899 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by hafizshakeel: 11:44am On Apr 21, 2017
Windows 10 Activator 2016 + Office 2016 Activator Free

Windows Live Messenger 2.0.0.0 Windows Live Messenger 1.6.0.0 Windows Live Messenger 1.4.0 Windows Live Messenger 1.6.0 Windows Live Messenger + KMS Activator Ultimate 1.0 Dynamic Gadgets Collection, Microsoft, at last, discharged the hotly anticipated final form of Windows 10. These races, for example, the Professional and Enterprise forms of different mainstream among Iranians have extraordinary fans.

Windows Update Activator 2016 + Office 2016 Activator Features

Attributes of programming to Split Windows 10:

Empower full and unlimited Windows 10

Full support for Windows 10

Bolster for adaptations Home Edition, Professional, And Enterprise

Support For enactment Windows XP, 7 and 8.1

Bolster For Office 2016 enactment

Necessity Office 2016 Activator

Enabling Office 2016 KMS Activator Ultimate:

Essential break:

NET Framework 2.0

Web Connection

How Registered Window 10 and Office 2016 with Activator

Break the Run as Administrator to run.

Tap on the Clean Activation History.

Tap on the Update Mak Key.

Select key.

Tap on the Update KMS Server.

KMS Server Select.

Tap on Activation Key Activation Now.

You Done and Enjoy appreciate.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
hafizshakeel:
Windows 10 Activator 2016 + Office 2016 Activator Free

Windows Live Messenger 2.0.0.0 Windows Live Messenger 1.6.0.0 Windows Live Messenger 1.4.0 Windows Live Messenger 1.6.0 Windows Live Messenger + KMS Activator Ultimate 1.0 Dynamic Gadgets Collection, Microsoft, at last, discharged the hotly anticipated final form of Windows 10. These races, for example, the Professional and Enterprise forms of different mainstream among Iranians have extraordinary fans.

Windows Update Activator 2016 + Office 2016 Activator Features

Attributes of programming to Split Windows 10:

Empower full and unlimited Windows 10

Full support for Windows 10

Bolster for adaptations Home Edition, Professional, And Enterprise

Support For enactment Windows XP, 7 and 8.1

Bolster For Office 2016 enactment

Necessity Office 2016 Activator

Enabling Office 2016 KMS Activator Ultimate:

Essential break:

NET Framework 2.0

Web Connection

How Registered Window 10 and Office 2016 with Activator

Break the Run as Administrator to run.

Tap on the Clean Activation History.

Tap on the Update Mak Key.

Select key.

Tap on the Update KMS Server.

KMS Server Select.

Tap on Activation Key Activation Now.

You Done and Enjoy appreciate.
the only thing Windows is good for is gaming and graphics /video related works
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
purplekayc:
yeah it's
But the pins attached to the fan my heatsink is broken now so it can't pin well on the motherboard
Have to replace that too
Apparently ,the thermal paste dried up and was causing the heating

Wow! You were doing some serious work with it though
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
AKBliv010:

Wow! You were doing some serious work with it though
I had to unscrew the heatsink edges to apply the thermal paste. That's all

What cooler do you use?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by bstringz(m): 12:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
Which of these laptops are good. Please help. I love 2-in-1 laptops and I also want it to be good for gaming

HP Spectre x360 15

DELL INSPIRON 13 5000(2-IN-1) HPXD5C2 7Th
Intel Core i7,2.7Ghz,256GB SSD,8Gb
RAM,Webcam,Wlan,Bluetooth,Backlit Keyboard,13.3"
Touchscreen, Convertible,Windows 10

Or
Dell Inspiron 15 7000
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by donchan1001hp: 10:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
AKBliv010:

Trying it out with the Formula 1 Ferrari...the grip and steering response it unbelievable. Posting a 1:40 with default settings already

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49I3srW4pdw all assist of stock setup 1.37

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by donchan1001hp: 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
With setup Silverstone

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
Need tips on how to play dark souls 3 lol
Am getting smashed too many times angry

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
grin cc macrophage singapore1
purplekayc:
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
Most ppl that I know that lived to see d end credits. Started with Darksouls1 grin or finished bloodborne
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Singapore1(m): 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
purplekayc:
Silkmoth:
grin cc macrophage singapore1
i have abandon dark soul my brother, i just dey die anyhow .. i had to open youtube in my second laptop for the walk through
it's interesting though but i am glued to FIFA17 pc for now ..
BTW which stage you dey? ( i have gone far though )
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Singapore1(m): 12:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
bstringz:
Which of these laptops are good. Please help. I love 2-in-1 laptops and I also want it to be good for gaming

HP Spectre x360 15

DELL INSPIRON 13 5000(2-IN-1) HPXD5C2 7Th
Intel Core i7,2.7Ghz,256GB SSD,8Gb
RAM,Webcam,Wlan,Bluetooth,Backlit Keyboard,13.3"
Touchscreen, Convertible,Windows 10

Or
Dell Inspiron 15 7000

stay away from touchscreen laptop for gaming ..you will regret it , especially with nigeria whether

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
Singapore1:

i have abandon dark soul my brother, i just dey die anyhow .. i had to open youtube in my second laptop for the walk through
it's interesting though but i am glued to FIFA17 pc for now ..
BTW which stage you dey? ( i have gone far though )
its embarrassing ,just managed to pass the first boss LUDEX GUNDYR
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
Singapore1:

stay away from touchscreen laptop for gaming ..you will regret it , especially with nigeria whether
why are you gaming on a laptop in the first place.
Something always overheats
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Singapore1(m): 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
purplekayc:
why are you gaming on a laptop in the first place.
Something always overheats
i game on laptop oo, i move around a lot so i cant use console
purplekayc:
its embarrassing ,just managed to pass the first boss LUDEX GUNDYR

you will still get frustrated lol
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
Silkmoth:
Most ppl that I know that lived to see d end credits. Started with Darksouls1 grin or finished bloodborne
have played dark souls 2 a lil
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
LARA CROFT AND THE TEMPLE OF OSIRIS

develpers: crystal dynamics
platforms: windwos,playstation,mac
genres: action ,adventure,puzzle/platforming
rel;ease dates: December 9th 2014
modes: single , multiplayer

plot:

temple of osiris is set in the tomb raider universe
lara ccroft goes treasure hunting deep in the acient entombmemt of the egyptian kings
the ruler of the the underworld /afterlife (set) is bent on ruling all of humanity and eternity
lara along with her treasure hunt and companions must find a way to stop his quest fro power

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
smiley

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
cheesy

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
hgyh

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
jhftgff

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
kjgyg

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
jhgfff

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
grin

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:01am On Apr 30, 2017
BATMAN ARKHAM KNIGHT

develpers: warner bros. studio
platforms: windwos,playstation,xbox
genres: super heroe/vigilate , action,automobile combat,open world
rel;ease
modes: single , multiplayer

plot:

Batman is on a mission to bring various criminal elements plaguing Gotham city to justice.
In the beginning a biological gaseous element is released near a fast food store later spreading to other parts of the city leaving everyone in a state of panic
Almost The whole city's resident are evacuated thereafter .
Batman meets with police detective Gordon on a rooftop after he's called upon to clean up the tirade
He has to confront the arkham knight,consistent pestering from the scarecrow's audible voice, poison ivy,penguin,twofaced asshloe,Harley Quinn

The instigator of the latest attack on the city is the arkham knight and his army of renegades whose latest
Whimp is to use toxic gas to disabilise the city thereby giving him a foothold for him and other criminal elements to get rid of the Batman and finally establish a stronghold on the city.

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:05am On Apr 30, 2017
grin

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:07am On Apr 30, 2017
kjbhg

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:12am On Apr 30, 2017
kjhgy

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:16am On Apr 30, 2017
lkhgff

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 30, 2017
Gotham is really messed up
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 30, 2017
It's environment just has this theme of a redioactive spillage in chernobyl

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:23am On Apr 30, 2017
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.