Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:01 AM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (470808 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:48am On Mar 22, 2015
More

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:54am On Mar 22, 2015
More screen shots later
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by luyemee(m): 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
purplekayc:
http://oceanofgames.com/freedownloadpcgame.php?q=gta&cx=005243863323681272266%3Awnwuquthuxs&cof=FORID%3A10&ie=UTF-8&sa=Search
Compressed please... I can't download those large files.. They take too long
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2015

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
luyemee:

Compressed please... I can't download those large files.. They take too long
it wont take up to 2 hours
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2015

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by omoadeleye(m): 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
please who can help me with a good working link of call of duty, all the one am downloading for myself are not seems to be working for me, thanks in anticipation
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by luyemee(m): 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
purplekayc:
Not with the network here... Cant I download in parts
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by dazekid(m): 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
purplekayc:

Hmmm. Doesn't how long a download takes depend on the size of the file being downloaded and the speed of the server, isp and device
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by dazekid(m): 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
omoadeleye:
please who can help me with a good working link of call of duty, all the one am downloading for myself are not seems to be working for me, thanks in anticipation

You realize there are like 8 COD titles? Which one do you want?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
dazekid:

Hmmm. Doesn't how long a download takes depend on the size of the file being downloaded and the speed of the server, isp and device
this website is good fast servers.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
luyemee:

Not with the network here... Cant I download in parts
install IDM (internet download manager) it would speeden your downloads and resume it anytime you want to continue .where is your location?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
omoadeleye:
which call of duty are you referring to?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
dazekid:

You realize there are like 8 COD titles? Which one do you want?
call of duty has many titles and are in different s izes .
I downloaded dyinglight last month here in like 3 and a half hours or so but its like 8 gb .

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by dazekid(m): 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
purplekayc:
this website is good fast servers.

I know, I downloaded COD Advanced Warfare from there along with Far Cry 1-4 and the Batman series. But each game took a different amount of time. Based on their size and other factors mentioned. Hope you get my drift.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
dazekid:

I know, I downloaded COD Advanced Warfare from there along with Far Cry 1-4 and the Batman series. But each game took a different amount of time. Based on their size and other factors mentioned. Hope you get my drift.
i usually do all my downloads @ night.
I get faster speeds then
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by luyemee(m): 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
purplekayc:
install IDM (internet download manager) it would speeden your downloads and resume it anytime you want to continue .where is your location?
Lagos lasu isheri road
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
luyemee:

Lagos lasu isheri road
depends on your network sha .should be fast there nah
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
Assassins creed rogue
10/03/2015
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by luyemee(m): 2:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
purplekayc:
depends on your network sha .should be fast there nah
Can you please mail the highly compressed version to me
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
luyemee:

dont know any compressed sites will have to search
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
luyemee:

maybe rapidshare
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by dazekid(m): 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
luyemee:

How much more compressed do you want the games to be Oceanofgames rips their games from nosteam and skidrow and then further compress the already compressed games so that's practically as low as you can get. What games do you want to download first? Drop them and I'd see if we can work something out.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by luyemee(m): 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
dazekid:

How much more compressed do you want the games to be Oceanofgames rips their games from nosteam and skidrow and then further compress the already compressed games so that's practically as low as you can get. What games do you want to download first? Drop them and I'd see if we can work something out.
Ocean of games are in zip format. I really need GTA San Andreas and GTA LCS in rar format
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by dazekid(m): 11:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
luyemee:

Ocean of games are in zip format. I really need GTA San Andreas and GTA LCS in rar format

Does the compression format really matter though? I can help download both games, you can contact me on whatsapp to discuss how to go about it,
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by luyemee(m): 11:52am On Mar 24, 2015
dazekid:

Does the compression format really matter though? I can help download both games, you can contact me on whatsapp to discuss how to go about it,
Uhm zip files are larger than rar files.
I know where to download dem but most of dem are original, they are usually modified
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by dazekid(m): 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
luyemee:

Uhm zip files are larger than rar files.
I know where to download dem but most of dem are original, they are usually modified

The size depends on the compressor guy, oceanofgames is probably the lowest you can find for game files, you can do your research and feedback if you find anything lower sha,
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by luyemee(m): 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
dazekid:

The size depends on the compressor guy, oceanofgames is probably the lowest you can find for game files, you can do your research and feedback if you find anything lower sha,
Oh but ive downloaded gta vice city for jist 520mb . Then it became 3gb+ when i extracted it
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
Any1 with all the nfs games like shift, hot pursuit, the run, I can collect from, to download dem na war for me ooo, I just nid to collect frm some1 who has installed d games
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
luyemee:

Oh but ive downloaded gta vice city for jist 520mb . Then it became 3gb+ when i extracted it
where did you get it from?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by trenlog: 6:59am On Mar 25, 2015
I need pc games in Ibadan, if you are in Ibadan and you have games like pes, need for speed and other interesting games whatsapp me on 08138221560
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by luyemee(m): 8:32am On Mar 25, 2015
purplekayc:
where did you get it from?
Apunkagames.net or fullypcgames.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.