Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (474768 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by zahovic1: 10:14am On Aug 15, 2014
Batman: Arkham Origins

developers : warner brothers
platforms: windows,playstation,xbox
genres: action , adventure,stealth pen world.
Release dates: October 25th 2013
modes: single player, multi player

system requirements:
CPU: Intel Core i5 750, 2.67 GHz | AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 | AMD Radeon HD 6950

sound track :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAEtp19qIpk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGi9U7erIRU

The batmans main abilities centres around his extensive use of his various gadgets and matial arts.
The game takes place in gotham city
the black mask has placed a large bounty on the capture of the batman and he has hired several assasin to do his bidding.
soon he comes in contact with Deathstroke and the Electrocutioner two of the black masks assasins.
he also starts tracking a criminal known as the joker.
Whilow carrying out an investigation ion a murder site he is eventually confronted by Captain Gordon, who is doesnt like him.
Batman enters the sewers to findBlack Mask's crew planting explosives probably to gain access to the data base around the area.
Black Mask confronts the batman when he is revealed to be the real joker afterall when he removes his mask.
Batman chases the Joker to the Sionis Steel Mill, where he frees Black Mask and defeats the assassin Copperhead.
folowing the Joker to the Gotham Royal Hotel, Batman discovers that the villain and his men have filled the hotel with explosives, murdered the staff, and taken the guests hostage.
Batman finds the Joker on the roof of the building but he fights Bane instead.
Bane eventually escapes in an helicopter, he fires a rocket at the Joker.
Batman saves the Joker, leaving him with the police.
now in his scret hideout the Batcave, his trujsted butler Alfred tells batman to stiop his fight against criminals but he refuses.
Batman learns that his true identity as Bruce Wayne has been uncovered by the villain.
Batman later finds his bat- cave destroyed and Alfred in great pain
batman and Gordon then team up to retake the prison.
Batman revives Bane, who injects himself and turns into a monster.
He is eventually defeated by the batman.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by zahovic1: 10:49am On Aug 15, 2014
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by zahovic1: 11:07am On Aug 15, 2014
smiley

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:59am On Aug 15, 2014
smiley

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
kiss

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
smiley

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by zaozao: 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
Payday: The Heist

develolpers: overkill software
Platforms: windows,plaiystation,
genres: first person shooter, crime.
modes: single plsyer
release date: occtober 18th 2011

systems requirements
Recommended
CPU: Core 2 Duo or Athlon 64 X2
RAM: 2 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 260 or ATI Radeon HD 4850

sound track

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v05i7HkOK8s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-niF-Y7rA0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3ZnBJRrYGg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mnE58Zk614

game play:

the game primarily involves the palyer stealing valuable things and money in particular in corporation with other criminals.(Dallas, Hoxton, Chains and Wolf)
Killing civilians is punished, instead players may take a limited number as hostages.
Should any player get arrested (after taking enough damage and not being 'revived' in time) during the heist, one of his teammates may release a hostage,
allowing a trade to take place which allows a single player to be released.
The first robery takes place at the First World Bank.
After their initial success, the four robbers plan to continue on their robbery spree.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by zaozao: 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
smiley

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by zaozao: 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
smiley smiley

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by 500naira: 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
smiley

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Jaymaestro(m): 10:02am On Aug 17, 2014
I need help with Mass Effect 3 . it kept on displaying Failed to initialize PhysX system . I'm using windows 8 (AMD) . Has anyone tried Elder skrolls V : sky rim .
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
Jaymaestro: I need help with Mass Effect 3 . it kept on displaying Failed to initialize PhysX system . I'm using windows 8 (AMD) . Has anyone tried Elder skrolls V : sky rim .
probably your drivers need updating.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by 500naira: 9:08am On Aug 20, 2014
Quake III Arena
developers: Id software
release dates: 2nd December 1999
platforms: windows,Linux,xbox,PlayStation,mac OS X
genres: first person shooter, science fiction
modes: single player,multi player

system requirements :
CPU: Pentium® 233 Mhz MMX®processor with 8 MB Video Card
Or Pentium II 266 Mhz processor with 4 MB Video Card
Or AMD® 350 Mhz K6®-2 processor with 4 MB Video Card
RAM:
64 MB RAM
VGA: 4 MB Video Card
Free Disk Space: 70 MB

The graphics are a little bit out dated so ,don't laugh.
The game primarily involves the players character serge , trying to fight against various other soldiers in
a last -man standing duel in a fictional arena where each character must fight fro himself.
As the player progresses into the game the arena becomes more complicated so as the fighters.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by 500naira: 9:18am On Aug 20, 2014
cheesy

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:42am On Aug 20, 2014
[size=20pt]https://www./1469625479957404/[/size]

Guys ,if anyone is interested in PC MULTIPLAYER games.I have just created a group where we can meet and share ideas.
contacts , identities and locate each other on which games we would be playing.
We can use it as an avenue to meet up and fix dates and times when we would be online . tongue
you can drop your various application usernames (wats app,bbm,skype ,Google +etc) which would make it easier.And if you dont have
any of these, am sure we all have facebook acounts. smiley
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by 500naira: 9:45am On Aug 20, 2014
smiley

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by 500naira: 9:53am On Aug 20, 2014
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by wilson61(m): 10:31am On Aug 21, 2014
Link to download age of empires,pls
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:51am On Aug 21, 2014
wilson61: Link to download age of empires,pls
why dont you buy it instead ? I know some one who can sell it to you on a cd.whr are you?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by wilson61(m): 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
purplekayc: why dont you buy it instead ? I know some one who can sell it to you on a cd.whr are you?
edo state,pls can you give me a site where i can download pc stuffs 4rm
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
wilson61: edo state,pls can you give me a site where i can download pc stuffs 4rm
when I do download I use torrents
You can also search for wkid in the game market section. He sells al sorts of games . He can send it to you on a cd or flash where ever you are.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by wilson61(m): 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
purplekayc: when I do download I use torrents
You can also search for wkid in the game market section. He sells al sorts of games . He can send it to you on a cd or flash where ever you are.
thanks man
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by akimaw(m): 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
we pc gamers hav difficulties at times in playin sone game with the keyboard and mouse by pressing multiple buytons at a time and control cusor d same time,i hav a file dat is very small that emulated games.to tink u r usin an xbox game pad while u will use any pad of ur choice to play pc game,stay tuned i would send.d file or make a link for download by next week i guess we pc gamers hav difficulties at times in playin sone game with the keyboard and mouse by pressing multiple buytons at a time and control cusor d same time,i hav a file dat is very small that emulated games.to tink u r usin an xbox game pad while u will use any pad of ur choice to play pc game,stay tuned i would send.d file or make a link for download by next week i guess we pc gamers hav difficulties at times in playin sone game with the keyboard and mouse by pressing multiple buytons at a time and control cusor d same time,i hav a file dat is very small that emulated games.to tink u r usin an xbox game pad while u will use any pad of ur choice to play pc game,stay tuned i would send.d file or make a link for download by next week i guess
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by eghos12(m): 5:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
wilson61: edo state,pls can you give me a site where i can download pc stuffs 4rm
Bros i leave in edo state too do u have pc games we can swap
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by wilson61(m): 8:28am On Aug 25, 2014
eghos12:
Bros i leave in edo state too do u have pc games we can swap
yea i do,my list-call of duty,gta san andreas,gta vice city,men on black,winning eleven,pes 2011,prince of persia ttt,pes 2014...urs
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by eghos12(m): 10:44am On Aug 25, 2014
wilson61: yea i do,my list-call of duty,gta san andreas,gta vice city,men on black,winning eleven,pes 2011,prince of persia ttt,pes 2014...urs

Pes and fifa 13 nd 14, assasin creed 2, call of duty 1 and word @ war, e.t.c
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Obrizzy(m): 10:56am On Aug 25, 2014
Hey guys pls I got a problem I installed. Pes13 on ma laptop but ma laptop doesn't meet d requirements bt it wrks bt wen ever I try entering game plan screen d game crashes ls wah cn I do?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2014
Obrizzy: Hey guys pls I got a problem I installed. Pes13 on ma laptop but ma laptop doesn't meet d requirements bt it wrks bt wen ever I try entering game plan screen d game crashes ls wah cn I do?

obviously your system cannot run the game
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
crysis
System requirements:
Operating system Windows XP, Vista, 7,8
CPU Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+
Memory 2 GB RAM
Hard drive 12 GB of free space
Graphics hardware NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS 640 MB

Crysis make up :

Developers; crytek, electronic arts
genere: first person shooter, science fiction,Action
platfrom: windows, xbox, playstation
elease daetes; October 4th 2011
modes: single player, multi player

A group of US soldiers sky dive to a remote island aftear being dropped off in a plane.
The soldiers Nomad(the player) Psycho, Aztec, Jester and Prophet .
As they jump onto one of the islands, an unknown flying entity disrupts the jump by smashing into Nomad,
and the team is separated.But he later regrouops with his team after fighting his way throuvh a bunch of korean soldiers.
As the Team regroups after the jump, Aztec is killed .
He is later remotely evporated together with his suit to
prevent the koreans from having it.
they discover that whatever killed him also killed some of the koran forces.
The remaining members of Raptor Team proceed with the mission.
The first hostage the team rescues turns out to be a CIA agent who was sent to monitor Dr. Rosenthal's work.
In the jungle, Nomad finds another hostage named Badowski dead with ice shards in his back, as the kpa battle an alien machine .
After Nomad regroups with Prophet, Prophet is suddenly snatched by another flying machine, which flies away with him in its grasp.
Normad has to fight throgh a korean base.
Nomad makes his way to Dr. Rosenthal's research complex, where he has found a rare artifact predating humanity by two million years.
Nomad's Nanosuit is able to maintain his internal temperature, saving his life.
The U.S. military then begins a full-scale invasion of the island, led by Major Strickland who would eventually die .
Nomad eventually finds hmself gets trapped in the Alien ship floating and decides to continue into the alien structure.
It soon turns into a gravityless environment.
Nomad manages to escape just as the aliens are awoken.
Nomad flies the crippled space ship back to the aircraft carrier strike group while fighting off aliens along the way.
Once there, he meets up again with Psycho anwho explains that a nuclear solution is the way to goand has been ordered against the ice sphere.
Prophet flies a fighter jet back to the island against orders.
Despite Prophet's departure, the nuclear missile is launched .
The explosion causes the ice sphere to expand and prompts a massive alien counterattack.
While Nomad is in the reactor room, Helena sends an experimental signal through Nomad's suit that causes several alien machines to absorb too much power and overload, destroying them.
As Nomad returns to the carrier Admiral Morrison is killed and Nomad takes the prototype TAC-Cannon.
On the flight deck, Nomad fights an alien exosuit similar to the one that killed Strickland.
A massive alien warship then emerges from the sea, and Helena manages to deactivate its shields by sending a signal through Nomad's Nanosuit.
Nomad then uses the TAC-Cannon to destroy the alien warship, which crashes down onto the carrier and begins to sink it.
Nomad runs across the flight deck and jumps off the carrier into the waiting VTOL, which is piloted by Psycho.
As they fly away, Helena is nearly pulled out of the aircraft by the energy field created by the destroyed alien warship.
The ship drags the Constitution beneath the surface and vaporizes, creating a massive vortex that engulfs and destroys the entire carrier fleet.
Psycho then receives a transmission that there is another ship going to the island and suggests meeting them.
Nomad protests, claiming that since they now know how to defeat the aliens, they need to continue fighting.

Soundtrack
vvvvvvvvvvvv
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
smiley

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by wilson61(m): 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
eghos12:

Pes and fifa 13 nd 14, assasin creed 2, call of duty 1 and word @ war, e.t.c
i'm at ekpoma,where u @

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.