Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (474780 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
ladokuntlad:

And its out(unofficial) bt no crack

http://directlinkgames.ucoz.com/load/masterservers_gta_v_aurelease/1-1-0-105

Its 60gb
lol 60gb? shocked
Is this the full PC version ?
This will take like two weeks to complet e playing
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
lordraiden:
will b out soon if dey did nt use same denovo or what as fifa15 used,I heard dey will n using it too
does bf hardline crack out now?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
lordraiden:
d volume of games nw adays is bcoming too much,I tink afta final fantancy viii(56.gb),gta is nxt one. I av seen

Time will reach wen a single game will b getting upto 100gb+ jst cos of graphics
every company wants to improve on their product everytime.
Graphics rendering is what makes these games beautiful.Then gameplay and storyline
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
purplekayc:
every company wants to improve on their product everytime.
Graphics rendering is what makes these games beautiful.Then gameplay and storyline
still on same side,in d quest for improving graphics d size increases so much,yet a very short story line.

Menh 60gb no b here oh,dey are even still counting mayb b4 d end of dis year u might see a game wit 80gb or so
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 1:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
purplekayc:
does bf hardline crack out now?
ya,d crack is out
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by omoadeleye(m): 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
lordraiden:
u cnt really upgrade d gpu(video card)of a laptop,it is only done on desktops,video card handles d graphics of those games u play,dat is y d higher d game graphics d higher d video card requirement

thanks bro, so there is no hope for me again??
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 2:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
lordraiden:
still on same side,in d quest for improving graphics d size increases so much,yet a very short story line.

Menh 60gb no b here oh,dey are even still counting mayb b4 d end of dis year u might see a game wit 80gb or so
multiplayer nko?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 2:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
lordraiden:
ya,d crack is out
links plz
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ladokuntlad(m): 3:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
purplekayc:
lol 60gb? shocked
Is this the full PC version ?
This will take like two weeks to complet e playing

na it takes only two days ova here.(mtn or etisalt @1.2mb/sec)
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ladokuntlad(m): 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
Crespodinho:
.. Yes I av Origin bt but when I open my fifa14 and try to connect it says cannot connect to EA server
U ar using d craked version of fifa14.
By d original copy den u wil enjoy ultimate
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ladokuntlad(m): 4:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
omoadeleye:
guys is there any way i can increase the speed of some games on my laptop? cause games like GTA IV and need for speed are kinda very slow and frustrating on my laptop, if you can help me please, do the needful
Change ur battery mode to *High performance*.
Its mostly in *Balanced*
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 4:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 4:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
purplekayc:
multiplayer nko?
I cnt really say of mp cos since I started playing games I av nt really tasted to see hw it looks like mayb cos I play cracked version or simply cnt waste my mb playing online thou I heard it only takes small part of d mb.so for nw singleplayer offline mode is d only option for mi
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
ladokuntlad:

na it takes only two days ova here.(mtn or etisalt @1.2mb/sec)
i mean it will take like two weeks to finish playing
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
lordraiden:
I cnt really say of mp cos since I started playing games I av nt really tasted to see hw it looks like mayb cos I play cracked version or simply cnt waste my mb playing online thou I heard it only takes small part of d mb.so for nw singleplayer offline mode is d only option for mi
you can buy used games on ebay and amazon.it can be cheap sometimes.there r also some cracked versions of some games for multiplayer
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
omoadeleye:

thanks bro, so there is no hope for me again??
dere are other games u cn run on ur machine if its nt too poor

Wats ur system spec
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 4:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
purplekayc:
you can buy used games on ebay and amazon.it can be cheap sometimes.there r also some cracked versions of some games for multiplayer
smday I will try em out,bt wats really d diff btwen offline n online mode?
Does it av diff story line
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
lordraiden:
smday I will try em out,bt wats really d diff btwen offline n online mode?
Does it av diff story line
online multilayer has no definite definite story line .
there may be a few drawn out maps which you and some others would have to play along in ,
but no definite story line.
you play against and with some of the best players online .
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
ladokuntlad:

And its out(unofficial) bt no crack

http://directlinkgames.ucoz.com/load/masterservers_gta_v_aurelease/1-1-0-105

Its 60gb
cos of the newly introduced first person mode i just cant wait smiley
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
purplekayc:
online multilayer has no definite definite story line .
there may be a few drawn out maps which you and some others would have to play along in ,
but no definite story line.
you play against and with some of the best players online .
u play against dem like hide and seek in a small given area or u free to move from place to place to hunt dem
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by omoadeleye(m): 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
lordraiden:
dere are other games u cn run on ur machine if its nt too poor

Wats ur system spec

am using acer aspire v5-122p
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by omoadeleye(m): 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
ladokuntlad:

Change ur battery mode to *High performance*.
Its mostly in *Balanced*

thanks bro for replying, actually have changed many times but is not changing, is still remaining on balance(active)
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
lordraiden:
u play against dem like hide and seek in a small given area or u free to move from place to place to hunt dem
the area isnt small of course you move around alot
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by jjamani(m): 7:49am On Apr 15, 2015
Hello @ purplekayc

Please I want to know if this desktop can play good games like gta 4, fifa manager 13-14 and So on..

My processor is. Intel(R) Pentium (R) 4.. CPU 3.00GHz

ram 6GB

video card NVIDIA 2GB.

or you can tell me which type of game a can play on it..

Thanks.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 10:51am On Apr 15, 2015
omoadeleye:

am using acer aspire v5-122p
I mean d gpu n processor
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 10:55am On Apr 15, 2015
jjamani:
Hello @ purplekayc

Please I want to know if this desktop can play good games like gta 4, fifa manager 13-14 and So on..

ram 6GB

video card NVIDIA 2GB.

Thanks.
it cn run d games u mentioned bt so on is wat am nt sure of,wat type of nvidia gpu are u using
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 10:56am On Apr 15, 2015
purplekayc:
the area isnt small of course you move around alot
k,I will try it out.wat game r u playing nw
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 10:58am On Apr 15, 2015
omoadeleye:

thanks bro for replying, actually have changed many times but is not changing, is still remaining on balance(active)
den set ur balance to maximum or simply do a customised one
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by omoadeleye(m): 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
lordraiden:
I mean d gpu n processor

1Ghz
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by jjamani(m): 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
lordraiden:
it cn run d games u mentioned bt so on is wat am nt sure of,wat type of nvidia gpu are u using

2 Gb GTX 680..

will it work.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
jjamani:
Hello @ purplekayc

ram 6GB

video card NVIDIA 2GB.

Thanks.
whats the name of your nvidia card?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
lordraiden:
k,I will try it out.wat game r u playing nw
trine 2,south park stick of truth,Chernobyl underground

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.