Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (474715 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:06pm On May 17, 2015
activefibre1:
guys i need your help here...How do i play Call of duty MW3 on my pc using a ps2 controller. There ar no option for pad control , but only keyboard control.
Windows 8.1
thanks.
if thers not an option for pad controls maybe its not
Played with one on a PC.
Cant remember though

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by trigar12(m): 3:54pm On May 18, 2015
i'll like to download pes 2015 for pc before friday please i hope i dnt have to crack anything before playing the game, pls i need answers abeg, i don't want to waste 4gb of data plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 10:18pm On May 18, 2015
trigar12:
i'll like to download pes 2015 for pc before friday please i hope i dnt have to crack anything before playing the game, pls i need answers abeg, i don't want to waste 4gb of data plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
sowi bro u need to crack b4 playing
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by trigar12(m): 6:34am On May 19, 2015
lordraiden:
sowi bro u need to crack b4 playing
can u teach me how to do dat?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by demiladecdd: 8:39am On May 19, 2015
Pls my U com pad is nt working on my laptop pls what do i need to do? pls help
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:50am On May 19, 2015
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:52am On May 19, 2015
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by geezyk(m): 4:42pm On May 19, 2015
activefibre1:
guys i need your help here...How do i play Call of duty MW3 on my pc using a ps2 controller. There ar no option for pad control , but only keyboard control.
Windows 8.1
thanks.
EA forgot to add the option for gamepads.... all you have to do is to download an app called PINNACLE GAME PROFILER.. and download an MW3 pad profile, then ure good to go...
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 19, 2015
geezyk:
EA forgot to add the option for gamepads.... all you have to do is to download an app called PINNACLE GAME PROFILER.. and download an MW3 pad profile, then ure good to go...
Wait MW3?? EA??
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by activefibre1(m): 7:16pm On May 19, 2015
geezyk:
i have done all that just now, but am finding it complex manually assigning the button to their particular actions. Like the directional buttons e.t.c really complex stuff, the grammer is too much..
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 19, 2015
activefibre1:

i have done all that just now, but am finding it complex manually assigning the button to their particular actions. Like the directional buttons e.t.c really complex stuff, the grammer is too much..
Bro do u ve a PS3 pad??
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by activefibre1(m): 8:37pm On May 19, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Bro do u ve a PS3 pad??
no its the normal ps2 usb pad.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by geezyk(m): 7:37am On May 20, 2015
activefibre1:

What kinda pad do you use?? is it the ucom pads or the Xbox pad?? once you dload d app, dload d profile also,once ure thru with that double click on the proflile and at the top of d app, you will click d button play and thats all... but i think theres a tutorial on their website..
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by geezyk(m): 7:39am On May 20, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Wait MW3?? EA??
Yup angry
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 7:52am On May 20, 2015
geezyk:
Yup angry
Lool! No frown face jor! No be EA do MW3. Na Activision! smiley

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by activefibre1(m): 7:58am On May 20, 2015
geezyk:
What kinda pad do you use?? is it the ucom pads or the Xbox pad?? once you dload d app, dload d profile also,once ure thru with that double click on the proflile and at the top of d app, you will click d button play and thats all... but i think theres a tutorial on their website..
its a ucom pad. I have done import of the game profile in the app. Wen i click play, the image of a pad shows but its button are empty. No direction or functions. I click on the virtual button and a whole lot of option comes out. I wen to youtube to watch how to, and it was so easy and direct, but not mine. The edit configuration is wer i want to head to now.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by geezyk(m): 8:45am On May 20, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Lool! No frown face jor! No be EA do MW3. Na Activision! smiley
lol my bad
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by geezyk(m): 8:49am On May 20, 2015
activefibre1:
its a ucom pad. I have done import of the game profile in the app. Wen i click play, the image of a pad shows but its button are empty. No direction or functions. I click on the virtual button and a whole lot of option comes out. I wen to youtube to watch how to, and it was so easy and direct, but not mine. The edit configuration is wer i want to head to now.
I think you have to configure the game keys urself... if ure used to playing fps you'll know how to configure to ur taste..
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by activefibre1(m): 10:26am On May 20, 2015
geezyk:
I think you have to configure the game keys urself... if ure used to playing fps you'll know how to configure to ur taste..
i was able to get a scroll down option and i choosed cod mw3 ad its profile configuration...then i stated the game, yep it worked.......but...........now that all the keys arr working, the problem is the cross directional movement button.
I can only look left and right up and down. I changed it manually and if i move forward and backward, i will not be able to look down and up again, meaning i cat get good aim when playing the game, have tried everytin.
So thr problem is how to move freely and look in any direction. But i cant. Ae thanks for the help all along. Anyone with solution to this problem....thankyou.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 10:31am On May 20, 2015
trigar12:

can u teach me how to do dat?
u jst have to copy n paste d crack files,BT it varies for different games
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by trigar12(m): 12:09pm On May 20, 2015
lordraiden:
u jst have to copy n paste d crack files,BT it varies for different games
how do I do that?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 6:17pm On May 20, 2015
trigar12:

how do I do that?
any pirated game u download have a crack located smwere(although some games are precracked u jst install n play)u need to find it copy it n use it to overwrite d original luncher or exe file.dats all
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by trigar12(m): 6:40pm On May 20, 2015
lordraiden:
any pirated game u download have a crack located smwere(although some games are precracked u jst install n play)u need to find it copy it n use it to overwrite d original luncher or exe file.dats all
how do I overwrite the original launcher pls, no mind my questions (am new to PC gaming n cracking)
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 7:10pm On May 20, 2015
trigar12:

how do I overwrite the original launcher pls, no mind my questions (am new to PC gaming n cracking)
wen u want copy a duplicate of a file into a folder were d other duplicate is it simply ask u to overwrite or more option BT in dis case we jst need d overwrite option

Jst copy d crack and paste it any were u find d game luncher

Anoda question is how do u find d luncher

After installing a game u will see d shortcut on Ur desktop right click on d game shortcut goto open file locate n yip dats d luncher or exe file(u can be asked to place d crack in orda directories)
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by trigar12(m): 7:23pm On May 20, 2015
lordraiden:
wen u want copy a duplicate of a file into a folder were d other duplicate is it simply ask u to overwrite or more option BT in dis case we jst need d overwrite option

Jst copy d crack and paste it any were u find d game luncher

Anoda question is how do u find d luncher

After installing a game u will see d shortcut on Ur desktop right click on d game shortcut goto open file locate n yip dats d luncher or exe file(u can be asked to place d crack in orda directories)

thanks bro
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 7:15am On May 21, 2015
trigar12:

thanks bro
uwc
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 7:50am On May 21, 2015
South Park: The Stick of Truth

Based on : South park tv series
release date:March 4th 2014
Developers: Obsedian entertainment,ubisoft
Platforms: windows> xbox, playstation
Genres: fantasy , role paying

System requirements:
processor: core 2 duo
GPU: GT 320
RAM:1 GB
operating system: windows 32 /64 bit

plot: Dont really dig this game so wont say much about it.
Same charcters as the ones in the popular american comedy TV series are used in making the game.
The playing charter is allowed to be modified deem fit at the bigning of the game.
Skin color, cloths , hair etc
choice would also be made as to which palyer t use to navigate the game.
The character is shown at firts in his parents home.
He then navigates the house.
upon going on the streets he meets other friends who give him the name "douch" .
later Douch and others are kidnapped by aliens.
Douch later breaks free and takes the alien aircraft
He later has clashes with the provisional authorities.
In the end the magical stick is preserved and given to no one as its deemed to powerful.

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 7:56am On May 21, 2015

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:14pm On May 21, 2015
witcher 3 released on 19.05.2015 https://torrentz.eu/search?f=witcher+3
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 11:15am On May 22, 2015
purplekayc:
witcher 3
released on 19.05.2015
https://torrentz.eu/search?f=witcher+3

Is d crack included or download n wait
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by geezyk(m): 1:22pm On May 22, 2015
activefibre1:

i was able to get a scroll down option and i choosed cod mw3 ad its profile configuration...then i stated the game, yep it worked.......but...........now that all the keys arr working, the problem is the cross directional movement button.
I can only look left and right up and down. I changed it manually and if i move forward and backward, i will not be able to look down and up again, meaning i cat get good aim when playing the game, have tried everytin.
So thr problem is how to move freely and look in any direction. But i cant. Ae thanks for the help all along. Anyone with solution to this problem....thankyou.
just set the mouse scrolling to ur suiting... and thats all

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.