Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (474976 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
October 7th 2014

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
Wasteland 2
Releasing today

Windows,linux,mac

After a nuclear apocalypse,survivors must help each other in the company of the military to
Prevent annihilation.

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
THE EVIL WITHIN

WINDOWS,XBOX,PLAYSTATION

OCTOBER 14th 2014

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
F.E.A.R. 1
(First Encounter Assault Recon)

Developers: Day 1 studios, monolith productions
Release dates:October 2005
Platform(s) windows, xbox and playstation
Generes: First person shooter, horror
modes: multi palyer, single player

system requirements

Game begins with the player supposedly a rookie being briefed along with three other
operatives. While they debate weather or not he is ready to join them in carrying out their operations.
They eventually agree to let him in due in part to his fast reflexes during he exhibited during his training periods.
several hallucination scenes are experienced by th eplayers character during play when he sees a young girl and men in a ghost like manner
just before they eventually disappear in a red -like cloudy dust.
They are told during the mission to wipe out some kind off rogue delta froce .
The games story does not end , however, when as Alma is freed from the chambers in which she has beeen locked in.
The plalyers actions eventually lead to the explosion of the facility.

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
smiley smiley

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
smiley

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Proffdada: 11:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
purplekayc: F.E.A.R. 1
(First Encounter Assault Recon)

Developers: Day 1 studios, monolith productions
Release dates:October 2005
Platform(s) windows, xbox and playstation
Generes: First person shooter, horror
modes: multi palyer, single player

system requirements

Game begins with the player supposedly a rookie being briefed along with three other
operatives. While they debate weather or not he is ready to join them in carrying out their operations.
They eventually agree to let him in due in part to his fast reflexes during he exhibited during his training periods.
several hallucination scenes are experienced by th eplayers character during play when he sees a young girl and men in a ghost like manner
just before they eventually disappear in a red -like cloudy dust.
They are told during the mission to wipe out some kind off rogue delta froce .
The games story does not end , however, when as Alma is freed from the chambers in which she has beeen locked in.
The plalyers actions eventually lead to the explosion of the facility.

one of my favorite games with smartest AIs
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by codedmax(m): 2:54am On Sep 20, 2014
*Those up "Coming Games" are gone be bleeping bad a..ss* great job oga purplekyc, i m glad dis trend still going strong even after d huge data lost. Big ups man!!!
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:23am On Sep 20, 2014
Proffdada:
one of my favorite games with smartest AIs
I didnt find the enemies in the game that tough though.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 2:28am On Sep 21, 2014
[size=20pt]NBA 2K15[/size]

Release date(s) October 7, 2014

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Proffdada: 7:21am On Sep 22, 2014
purplekayc: I didnt find the enemies in the game that tough though.
I didn't say tough I said smartest. they find cover, flank, ambush and even communicate with each other just like watch dogs AI
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:56am On Sep 24, 2014
Proffdada: I didn't say tough I said smartest. they find cover, flank, ambush and even communicate with each other just like watch dogs AI
have u play ef the sequels?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Proffdada: 7:30am On Sep 24, 2014
purplekayc: have u play ef the sequels?
i don't think i like the suscequent releases
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:13am On Sep 24, 2014
Proffdada: i don't think i like the suscequent releases
fear 3 is okay.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by akimaw(m): 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
wilson61: bros tnx bountifully o,i wil try it out
did the stuff work for u??
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
brothers in arms : road to hill 30

developers:gearbox software,Demiurge studios,ubisoft
paltforms:windows,xbox,plystation,
Release date:15th march,2005
Genre:FPS,tactical shooter
modes:single and multiple player

The gameplay is supposedly basedbon a true story during WW2.(Cant confirm thi)
The game utmostly requires the players character to issue orders to his group
during their various assault on various locations such as remote country areas of france.

CPU: Pentium III or Athlon
CPU Speed: 1 Ghz
RAM: 256 MB
Video Card: 32 MB DirectX 9.0c compliant (NVIDIA GeForce4+ / ATI Radeon 8500+)
Free Disk Space: 5 GB
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
smiley

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Pes13: 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
Stancity: I need help on my pes13.. it opens for sure but I can't do substitute
or do formation , I can't play any other thing rather than UCL mode
only.. each time i try to do formation, do substitution or play ordinary
match or cup, the game force closes and and return to background..
please what do I do...

its ur game video card.

Same wit ma system. D graphics nt strong enough 4 pes 13
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
Haa direct X 12 been released?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by drajjay: 10:29am On Oct 01, 2014
was playing hitman blood money
but wen i got to a particular level
the graphics changed to
something like black and white
and letters can't be seen on the
screen .does anybody know wat the problem could be or if it has
any immediate solution .
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:08pm On Oct 01, 2014

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
drajjay: was playing hitman blood money
but wen i got to a particular level
the graphics changed to
something like black and white
and letters can't be seen on the
screen .does anybody know wat the problem could be or if it has
any immediate solution .

either the game has a problem or your system does not meet up

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Proffdada: 7:42am On Oct 04, 2014
purplekayc: fifa 15 get yours

https://torrentz.eu/search?f=fifa+15
no crack yet
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Proffdada: 7:44am On Oct 04, 2014
watch dogs bad blood

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:08am On Oct 04, 2014
Proffdada:

no crack yet

compared to this, the. Fifa 14 i got was like 4.82gb
this. one is like 10Gb
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 6:58am On Oct 05, 2014
Proffdada check skidrowcrack.com
For the cracked version of fifa 15
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 7:16am On Oct 05, 2014
Proffdada:
watch dogs bad blood
dlc?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 7:25am On Oct 05, 2014
Proffdada:
watch dogs bad blood
whats the system specs you played the game on?
What's your ram spec?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
Civilisation. .beyond earth
OCTOBER 24th

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Proffdada: 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
purplekayc:
dlc?
yeah dlc
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Proffdada: 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
purplekayc:
whats the system specs you played the game on?
What's your ram spec?
core i7 8gig RAM nvidia gt630 1gbvram
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Proffdada: 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2014
purplekayc:
Proffdada check skidrowcrack.com
For the cracked version of fifa 15

coming soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.