Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (474725 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Baddestguyp(m): 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
please link to pes 13 pc game
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
Proffdada:

core i7 8gig RAM nvidia gt630 1gbvram
the game couldn't run on mi system I hav a 4 gb ram.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
Baddestguyp:
you should play fifa 14 & 15 they r better
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2014
Proffdada:

coming soon

still too big?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
Scrabble lovers please sign up to http://isc.ro/
Best scrabble site in the world .
Meet people all over the planet willng to play with you
And its free
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Proffdada: 4:21am On Oct 07, 2014
purplekayc:
still too big?
no crack yet, coming soon. the download file does not have a crack yet, you have to wait for it
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Proffdada: 4:23am On Oct 07, 2014
purplekayc:
the game couldn't run on mi system I hav a 4 gb ram.
it may be because u r running on 32 bit windows OS
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 7:02am On Oct 07, 2014
Proffdada:

it may be because u r running on 32 bit windows OS
Windows 8 ,64bit
Will re install later
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 7:12am On Oct 07, 2014
Proffdada:
no crack yet, coming soon. the download file does not have a crack yet, you have to wait for it
its a new game anyway but keep on your eye on this site
It would probably appear there soon http://skidrowcrack.com/
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Proffdada: 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
purplekayc:
Windows 8 ,64bit
Will re install later
ok I'm on w7 64bit
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 7:42am On Oct 08, 2014
Proffdada:
ok I'm on w7 64bit
but with a 4 gb ram
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Proffdada: 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
purplekayc:
but with a 4 gb ram
8gb
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
Proffdada:

8gb
will have to upgrade my RAM then
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
smiley smiley
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
evolve October 28th

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:42pm On Oct 08, 2014

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:08am On Oct 09, 2014
Baddestguyp:
list the games
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by trendphemmy(m): 12:58am On Oct 10, 2014
pls help me with d setting of pes 14 gamepad
settings. and the game isnt full screen. saying my
video card doesn't have d necessary specification. is
dere anything I can do about it? Thanks so much
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Proffdada: 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
Proffdada:
FIFA nko ?

coming soon not yet cracked
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
trendphemmy:
pls help me with d setting of pes 14 gamepad
settings. and the game isnt full screen. saying my
video card doesn't have d necessary specification. is
dere anything I can do about it? Thanks so much
for pc you mean?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by trendphemmy(m): 6:07am On Oct 11, 2014
purplekayc:
for pc you mean?
yes. Thanks
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 2:24am On Oct 12, 2014
purplekayc:
its a new game anyway but keep on your eye on this site
It would probably appear there soon http://skidrowcrack.com/
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 7:37am On Oct 12, 2014
sucre2:
check this out by 3dm
http://www.gamespot.com/fifa-15/forums/fifa-15-crack-3dm-final-new-release-31610331/

have installed the game and it works?
Hope the crack was included?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Proffdada: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2014
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
Proffdada:

fake
have you tried it out?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by trendphemmy(m): 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
purplekayc:
for pc you mean?
pls help me
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Proffdada: 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
purplekayc:
have you tried it out?
since! it's just one of those survey dead ends. once the real crack is out it'll be known in the rightful sites. not CD generators
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Proffdada: 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
I don't know which one to get : shadow of mordor or RYSE the son of Rome
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2014
Proffdada:
I don't know which one to get : shadow of mordor or RYSE the son of Rome
I have seen the trailers for RYSE son of rome, and it looks bloody interesting
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
Proffdada:
since! it's just one of those survey dead ends. once the real crack is out it'll be known in the rightful sites. not CD generators
just keep your eyes on the two skidrow sites.The guy has a good reputation in the file sharing community.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.