Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (474652 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ladokuntlad(m): 8:41am On Nov 22, 2015
Emykray:

pls can u giv me ur whatsapp contacts or beta still add me 08072877946.......seems 2 me like have found a computer guru and i just bought a laptop and i'll need help installing some games and drives
thanks a lot bro!!!
You bought a non gaming laptop.
bt u can stil get a couple of games to run on it though.

check my signature
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
purplekayc:
wic game r u playing now?
Skyrim, Alien Isolation and Sniper Elite 3
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Skyrim, Alien Isolation and Sniper Elite 3
all 3 @ ounce?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
purplekayc:
all 3 @ ounce?
Lool! No. Once i'm bored with one, i play another.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by GameCity: 10:45am On Nov 25, 2015
Win Big Money In Calabar In Game City FIFA16 Playstation Tournament. Open www.nairaland.com/2761373/win-big-money-calabar-game
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Emerson101: 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
Are u in Abuja and u need pc games eg fifa 14 15 pes 15 16 battle field hard line mkx sleeping dogs witcher3 devil may cry gta4 and 5 etc and phone flashing and twicking of Android phone's to bb etc am in Abuja gsm village call me on 07035235702 or 08115561135 or whatsapp me on 07035235702 thanks even psp games android games iPhone games.etc
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by trigar12(m): 10:13am On Nov 29, 2015
Gunbiz:

They are two different genre. Rogue got released March so it has better graphics than Far Cry3. But Far Cry3 has better gameplay, great storyline, less glitches, doesn't require high-end GPU etc. So, Far Cry 3 is undoubtedly better than AC Rogue. Far Cry3 is considered one of finest games from the past few years. But ppl may think otherwise sha

Can I play this far cry comfortably with the keyboard like that of gta games?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ladokuntlad(m): 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
trigar12:

Can I play this far cry comfortably with the keyboard like that of gta games?
sure its very easy and straight forward.
same keys like oda FPS games

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by trigar12(m): 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
ladokuntlad:

sure its very easy and straight forward.
same keys like oda FPS games

Thanks
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
Dyinglight

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2015

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2015

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2015

Dying   light

genre: first person,survial horror, role playing,open world,post apocalyptic,action

developers:tech land

release dates:january  27th 2015

modes   single and multi player

platforms   windows ,xbix,playstatiion,linux

requirements

processsor    core i5

windows 64 bit

nvidia geforce   gtx  560

40 gb free spac

ram  4gb

plot

An undercover agent skydives from a cargo plane and laands in an infected desolated city only to be ambushed by a band of bandits.

He is subsequently requed by some inhabitantas wh take him to their hide out and is introduced to their  leadre.

Hes is taken through a series of traing to shrpen his acrobatics and melee techbiques to hel in avoiding and eluding the half dead.

Hes given his frist task .which is to secure an air drop containing vital vaccines.

When he eventually reaches the statch of vaccines he is told to destruy them in other to confirm the identity of their riavl by purchasing the dugs from him instead.

When an inportant scientist and crane  are  kidnapped bt the rival gang members,a rescue mision is undertaken .

Crane , the player later finds out that the government is planning a last ditch effort to drop a bomb on th einfected city to rid it of zombies ounce and fro all.

…..........................................

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 01, 2015
purplekayc:
Dyinglight
Awesomest Zombie game this yr.

Piece of advice: Dont go out at night! Those Volatiles are some mean SOBs grin grin
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Awesomest Zombie game this yr.

Piece of advice: Dont go out at night! Those Volatiles are some mean SOBs grin grin
and if you get stucked on a tower?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
purplekayc:
and if you get stucked on a tower?
Just chill there till morning.

But there are some missions dat ll need for u to go out at night. The game gets considerably harder at night too. Its very hard to outrun volatiles if they spot u.

Either way, its a really nice game.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Just chill there till morning.

But there are some missions dat ll need for u to go out at night. The game gets considerably harder at night too. Its very hard to outrun volatiles if they spot u.

Either way, its a really nice game.
best way to elude them is to jump into water,they don't swim.and you cant run faster than them
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
purplekayc:
best way to elude them is to jump into water,they don't swim.and you cant run faster than them
Never knew that. Besides, i always avoided those volatiles when i could
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Never knew that. Besides, i always avoided those volatiles when i could
you should try it .they simply stay still and wonder away
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
Just cause 3
Released on the 1st of December

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
Tom clancys rainbow six siege

2n December released

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by maxdozie(m): 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
purplekayc:
Tom clancys rainbow six siege

2n December released
hello bro can I Have your whatsapp contact. I wanna ask u few ques plss
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by brightpre(m): 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
ladokuntlad:

Nope
i download dem
thank u ladokuntlad am download syndicate from torrent now
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by brightpre(m): 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
The Storyline started getting boring for me after AC:III
try syndicate pls
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ladokuntlad(m): 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
brightpre:
thank u ladokuntlad am download syndicate from torrent now
Y torrent

I prefer direct download link
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
ladokuntlad:

Y torrent

I prefer direct download link
torrents are faster
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
Emykray:

pls can u giv me ur whatsapp contacts or beta still add me 08072877946.......seems 2 me like have found a computer guru and i just bought a laptop and i'll need help installing some games and drives
thanks a lot bro!!!

MODIFIED
http:///catalog/product/view/id/2023383/s/lenovo-ideapad-100-intel-pentium-quad-core-4gb-500gb-hdd-15-6-inch-windows-8-1-laptop-2023383/ ......that is the laptop i just bought i dont know weda it is good for gaming
this your link,e dey work so?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
purplekayc:
torrents are faster
I disagree. Even if u're on a 4G network, u'll never be able to dload torrents at full speed if there are no seeds. Unlike direct dloads. Especially if u're using IDM
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ladokuntlad(m): 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
purplekayc:
torrents are faster
Dats a fallacy
Direct links doesnt need seeding which is a major drawback in torrent files
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
I disagree. Even if u're on a 4G network, u'll never be able to dload torrents at full speed if there are no seeds. Unlike direct dloads. Especially if u're using IDM
then look for the torrent s with highest seeds
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 7:16am On Dec 06, 2015
ladokuntlad:

Dats a fallacy
Direct links doesnt need seeding which is a major drawback in torrent files
and remember not all servers support resume.
Imagine download ing a 30gb file and you at 96% and nepa does their thing...

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.