Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (474618 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by dauntless15(m): 6:41am On May 26, 2016
add me if theres a WhatsApp group 07061833836
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 8:44am On May 26, 2016
tall2ce:
anyone with FIFA 16 for PC
or anybody from unilag who has this game coz ppl told me jaja boys wud av it
menh no crack for d shït unless u wanna buy official version
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:38am On May 26, 2016
lordraiden:
menh no crack for d shït unless u wanna buy official version

https://www.skidrow-games.com/fifa-16-super-deluxe-edition-full-unlocked/

http://www.skidrowcrack.com/fifa-16-super-deluxe-edition-full-unlocked-sc/

dauntless15:
add me if theres a WhatsApp group 07061833836

by weekend
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by dauntless15(m): 9:40am On May 26, 2016
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 2:05pm On May 26, 2016
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 26, 2016
Purplekayc are u sure dat crack works? Have u tried it??
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:09pm On May 26, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Purplekayc are u sure dat crack works? Have u tried it??

This works
Read the comments on the site

https://www.skidrow-games.com/fifa-16-cracked-readnfo/
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by olarhtunji(m): 11:59am On May 28, 2016
I need GTA V for PC...am in Lagos..please
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tohby2(m): 6:57pm On May 28, 2016
Is deir any pc i can get now day will play fifa 16 on low or medium settings dat not more than 55k
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by LucemFerre: 7:03pm On May 29, 2016
damola44:
Call of duty infinite warfare, how I weep for infinity ward. I wasted data watching that idiotic review.
Call of duty has gone from bad to worse.
I miss the old feelings cry cry. They should have just called it call of duty ; star wars

How is it worse when the game isnt even out yet... Do you realize how stup!d you sound...
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by LucemFerre: 7:07pm On May 29, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Lool! Stop wasting ur time and money on CoD. Join the BF family!!

Really... You must be proud of yourself for saying some dumb sh!t like that, aren't you? You are trying to follow the fu<k!ng crowd and hate cod just because douchébags from YouTube do... Smfh... You are pathetic... Between me and you and whoever the fu<k is like you... Black ops 2 is better than the whole battlefield games combined together... So now let's start counting... Let's start from battlefield 1 that isn't fu<k!ng out yet... Smfh...
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by LucemFerre: 7:14pm On May 29, 2016
purplekayc:
They're loosing ideas but graphics keeps improving

Whats your definition of "ideas?" how are they losing ideas? Battlefield 1 is one of the most hyped games now and it is set at ww1 that's your definition of a new idea, isn't it?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 29, 2016
LucemFerre:

Really... You must be proud of yourself for saying some dumb sh!t like that, aren't you? You are trying to follow the fu<k!ng crowd and hate cod just because douchébags from YouTube do... Smfh... You are pathetic... Between me and you and whoever the fu<k is like you... Black ops 2 is better than the whole battlefield games combined together... So now let's start counting... Let's start from battlefield 1 that isn't fu<k!ng out yet... Smfh...
Lool. All this jargons u typed up there, makes u sound like a child who just got a new toy.
I neva quote u b4 for dis forum and yet, u jumped on my post with insults. Wahala no dey. I've been in a good mood all day so i'll try not to be childish like u. So i wont reply back with insults of my own.

I'm trying to follow the crowd u say. Nigga pls i dont need anyone to influence my opinions. I'm pretty sure i've been playing fps games longer than u. I've played every CoD since Captain Price made his first appearnce in a video game. And i ve played up to half of the titles in the medal of honor series b4 i ported to BF. I always prefered CoD until Infinity Ward came up with that excuse of a game called Ghosts. And even b4 that, DICE were still doing a pretty good job of shíting all over CoD with BF3.
So saying BF is currently heads and shoulders over CoD is not a myth. Its the fúcking fact! CoD might still be making more sales than BF every year, but it still doesn't change the fact that CoD started falling apart with Ghosts.

And whats all this nonsense of me hating on CoD because of youtubers blah blah blah.....
Do i look like a cheap pc gamer who relies on youtube and cheap roadside DVDs to u?? I've been playing CoD 4 & 5 multiplayer for yrs now. And i have almost 600 hrs online on my BF4(i even dey Div 1 on some of the leaderboards sef grin).

**sigh**
I shouldn't even have wasted all this time in replying u for saying dumb shít like BO:2 is better than all BF games combined sef. That's a childish remark at best. But just like the consoles vs PC war that has been raging for quite a while now, na ur opinion and u are entitled to it if u still believe CoD is still better than BF. Nobody can force u to like something u ve no affinity for.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by damola44(m): 9:33pm On May 29, 2016
LucemFerre:

How is it worse when the game isnt even out yet... Do you realize how stup!d you sound...
Smh, it hurts being you.
Do you realize I was talking about the storyline not the gameplay.
Now ask yourself who sounds stupid.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by damola44(m): 9:38pm On May 29, 2016
LucemFerre:

Smh it hurts being you.
Do you realize that I was talking about the storyline not the gameplay.
Now ask yourself who sounds stupid undecided undecided.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by LucemFerre: 8:35am On May 30, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Lool. All this jargons u typed up there, makes u sound like a child who just got a new toy.
I neva quote u b4 for dis forum and yet, u jumped on my post with insults. Wahala no dey. I've been in a good mood all day so i'll try not to be childish like u. So i wont reply back with insults of my own.

I'm trying to follow the crowd u say. Nigga pls i dont need anyone to influence my opinions. I'm pretty sure i've been playing fps games longer than u. I've played every CoD since Captain Price made his first appearnce in a video game. And i ve played up to half of the titles in the medal of honor series b4 i ported to BF. I always prefered CoD until Infinity Ward came up with that excuse of a game called Ghosts. And even b4 that, DICE were still doing a pretty good job of shíting all over CoD with BF3.
So saying BF is currently heads and shoulders over CoD is not a myth. Its the fúcking fact! CoD might still be making more sales than BF every year, but it still doesn't change the fact that CoD started falling apart with Ghosts.

And whats all this nonsense of me hating on CoD because of youtubers blah blah blah.....
Do i look like a cheap pc gamer who relies on youtube and cheap roadside DVDs to u?? I've been playing CoD 4 & 5 multiplayer for yrs now. And i have almost 600 hrs online on my BF4(i even dey Div 1 on some of the leaderboards sef grin).

**sigh**
I shouldn't even have wasted all this time in replying u for saying dumb shít like BO:2 is better than all BF games combined sef. That's a childish remark at best. But just like the consoles vs PC war that has been raging for quite a while now, na ur opinion and u are entitled to it if u still believe CoD is still better than BF. Nobody can force u to like something u ve no affinity for.

Hehe... Let's not talk about who started playing what first... Let's not go there... But the reason why I thought you were a dumb immature gamer is because you fail to realize not everybody plays multiplayer some people play campaigns and going ahead to impose on someone to abandon cod because the online gaming experience isn't what you like isn't what makes you an elitist...
Listen, I love battlefield too and so I didn't say what I said because I'm a blind fan... But I have played battlefield and I can't even remember the stories because they ain't memorable, I mean everybody knows cod smashes battlefield in telling stories... I mean common, mw series, bo1 and 2, ghost... Hehe... You gotta be a Nigerian, indian, telemundo movie watcher to not marvel over cod stories long after you conclude the damn game... And also that glitch in battlefield games where an enemy doesn't care about you until you aim at them is a really bad and annoying "bug" (I won't be surprised if you never noticed it)
And I'm sorry you saw curse words as insult... Shows what you know, doesn't it?
Anyways, when I said you were following the crowd, I knew what I was saying. I spend 24/7/365 with gamers I know a cliché from an original idea... Mature gamers say... "I prefer battlefield over cod" the rest say "battlefield is for kids move to cod and meet real gamers" so trust me... I know the difference and this

AdeLaNa1:

Lool! Stop wasting ur time and money on CoD. Join the BF family!!
Sold you out

P fu<k!ng S: Ghosts might not be a good online game but has an excellent campaign... Tell me I'm lying... And let me box your teeth out
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by LucemFerre: 8:36am On May 30, 2016
damola44:

Smh it hurts being you.
Do you realize that I was talking about the storyline not the gameplay.
Now ask yourself who sounds stupid undecided undecided.
Hehe... Which cod did you play last...? It's gotta be waw
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 8:45am On May 30, 2016
LucemFerre:

boi u r very stupid,u just come out of nowhere and start calling ppl names,go n read from page 0 to 87 of dis great thread have u heard were anyone called another person names,beside it's there opinion,if dey think cod series is full of shït will it stop u from playing it or will dey ban d game.guy think b4 u write
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by LucemFerre: 10:36am On May 30, 2016
lordraiden:
boi u r very stupid,u just come out of nowhere and start calling ppl names,go n read from page 0 to 87 of dis great thread have u heard were anyone called another person names,beside it's there opinion,if dey think cod series is full of shït will it stop u from playing it or will dey ban d game.guy think b4 u write

Oh, hey look it's voltrone, defender of the universe...
So you wanna buy in eh...? Ok... If you expected me to read through 0 - 87 pages of what is 80% bullsh!+ then you must be dumber than a log of wood... And uhmm... I don't know whether you don't understand English or you are just trying to be a douché... Whichever it is, I don't attack people's opinion, I only bash people who express their ideas as if they were universal rules... There is difference between "I think cod is trash" and "cod is trash" toddlers like us don't get expressions through writing and its the fu<k!ng Internet boy, I exist and there's nothing you can do about it...

P fu<k!ng S: I didn't insult anyone, I said he sounded stupid I didn't say he was stupid... You were the one who insulted me... You really need to come to my school to learn English more I'm in 5th grade and I still understand it better... Out!

PPS: I hope you are aware that NL's silly means s+up!d, right?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by damola44(m): 11:55am On May 30, 2016
LucemFerre:

Hehe... Which cod did you play last...? It's gotta be waw
I played advanced warfare last.
And if you could do us both a favor stop acting like a cod pro.
All I can see in you is just a cod fanboy bitc8hing about the whole thread.
Don't get me wrong tho, am a cod fan too. wink wink
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by LucemFerre: 1:07pm On May 30, 2016
damola44:

I played advanced warfare last.
And if you could do us both a favor stop acting like a cod pro.
All I can see in you is just a cod fanboy bitc8hing about the whole thread.
Don't get me wrong tho, am a cod fan too. wink wink

Hehe... "b!+ch!ng...?" nah nah nah... Just trying to make some peasants grow up...
And yea... I am a pro.... Never played any game on any difficulty less than the toughest whether I am new to a game or not cool... FYI though I like good games... I'm a cod fan, bf fan, destiny fan, halo fan I'm all round yo... So when I hear people flooding the Internet with how much something isn't good for whatever reason instead of keeping it to them damn selves just makes my skin crawl y'na'm saying... Hell, i hate mass effect with my life... You don't see me going all over the Internet saying shit about it, I respect those who think it's the GOTY... just don't rub it on my face... but its the internet I guess... people hide behind nicknames and say whatever the fu<k they want... I'm gonna have to learn to move with it... Between me and you (no homo) the last cod I played was blops II... Shhhh...
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by damola44(m): 1:13pm On May 30, 2016
LucemFerre:

Hehe... "b!+ch!ng...?" nah nah nah... Just trying to make some peasants grow up...
And yea... I am a pro.... Never played any game on any difficulty less than the toughest whether I am new to a game or not cool... FYI though I like good games... I'm a cod fan, bf fan, destiny fan, halo fan I'm all round yo... So when I hear people flooding the Internet with how much something isn't good for whatever reason instead of keeping it to them damn selves just makes my skin crawl y'na'm saying... Hell, i hate mass effect with my life... You don't see me going all over the Internet saying shit about it, I respect those who think it's the GOTY... just don't rub it on my face... but its the internet I guess... people hide behind nicknames and say whatever the fu<k they want... I'm gonna have to learn to move with it... Between me and you (no homo) the last cod I played was blops II... Shhhh...
Wow.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nosainwe(m): 9:40pm On May 30, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]i am planning to get an intel i3 or core2duo 2 or 3gb ram 250gb laptop,pls can u guys just recommend good games especially fps i can play on low settings
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 11:04pm On May 30, 2016
LucemFerre:

Oh, hey look it's voltrone, defender of the universe...
So you wanna buy in eh...? Ok... If you expected me to read through 0 - 87 pages of what is 80% bullsh!+ then you must be dumber than a log of wood... And uhmm... I don't know whether you don't understand English or you are just trying to be a douché... Whichever it is, I don't attack people's opinion, I only bash people who express their ideas as if they were universal rules... There is difference between "I think cod is trash" and "cod is trash" toddlers like us don't get expressions through writing and its the fu<k!ng Internet boy, I exist and there's nothing you can do about it...

P fu<k!ng S: I didn't insult anyone, I said he sounded stupid I didn't say he was stupid... You were the one who insulted me... You really need to come to my school to learn English more I'm in 5th grade and I still understand it better... Out!

PPS: I hope you are aware that NL's silly means s+up!d, right?
menh summarize dat and tell d shït u wrote there,gat no time to start reading useless stuff
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 11:10pm On May 30, 2016
Nosainwe:
[color=#000099][/color]i am planning to get an intel i3 or core2duo 2 or 3gb ram 250gb laptop,pls can u guys just recommend good games especially fps i can play on low settings
go for core i3 with nvidia gpu den u can enjoy most games on low even high or mid for some
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 1:44am On May 31, 2016
Decided to do some digging re: the COD abd BF war and here my finding. I've used Gamespot/IGN as my reference and focused on actual gamers review rather than some douchebags who think they know it all and call themselves editors. I've not posted the link for fear of being banned but here it is

GAMESPOTS

Battlefield 4: released 2013: 1729 ratings: average 7.5
Call of Duty Ghost: released 2013 : 1634 ratings : average 5.7

Battlefield Hardline: released 2015 : 255 ratings: 6.2
COD Black Ops3: released 2015 : 363 ratings : 5.9

Battlefield 2 : released early 2010 : 18557 ratings : 8.8
COD Modern warfare 2: released late 2009: 39400 ratings : 8.3

IGN actual user ratings[i][/i]

Battlefield Hardline: 99 ratings :6.6
COD:BO3 : 96 ratings : 6.9

BF4 : 592 ratings: 8.3
COD: Ghost : 1116 ratings : 6.5

BF2: 1590 ratings: 9.0
COD.MW2: 7792 ratings : 8.9

We see a decline in users actually rating these games, possibly indicating these games titles are being milked(wild guess) ...hahaha. Overall, I think there isn't much difference but BF seems to lead

Lets hope I don't get spit-roasted for this..lol..

FYI: I've played both titles and have no preference tbh.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by oluwaskulboy(m): 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 7:08am On Jun 05, 2016
lordraiden:
go for core i3 with nvidia gpu den u can enjoy most games on low even high or mid for some
make it core I5.
you can check ebay or craigslist for used ,good ones.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
purplekayc:
make it core I5.
you can check ebay or craigslist for used ,good ones.
wen he said core i3 or core2duo I knew he was checking his pockets core i5 would cost more
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
lordraiden:
wen he said core i3 or core2duo I knew he was checking his pockets core i5 would cost more
I got a laptop earlier this year from ebay for N48,000
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Feshizzy(m): 11:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
purplekayc:
Bro you mean you bought. Laptop from ebay to 9ja?
That's great, can u do the same on amazon, please tell me how.

Regards,
EF
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 10:27am On Jun 07, 2016
purplekayc:
are u kidding me?how do I search for one,is it d core i5

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.