Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (474856 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
Jaymaestro:
where do I get solid couch or local co-op PC game ?
multiplayer or just local coop?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2014

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2014

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Graviton2(m): 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
Trying to download nba 2k15...running into some issues....guess I will just have to buy the game.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2014
Medal of honor 2010

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
smiley

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 6:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
Dusty ,my buddy sniping spotter

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 6:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
Graviton2:
Trying to download nba 2k15...running into some issues....guess I will just have to buy the game.
wat issues?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Graviton2(m): 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2014
purplekayc:
wat issues?

it is not installing for some unknown reasons.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 7:11am On Nov 07, 2014
Graviton2:

it is not installing for some unknown reasons.
the .exe is not working?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2014
new GTA 5 releases would come with a first person game play wink wink

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 10:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
One of the best FPS games i have played, after seeing this i would have to reinstall and play again. I love the Taliban part.
Installing....

purplekayc:
smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbfNiDdnVYA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOZg21HBWRA

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2014
upcoming [size=16pt]NOVEMBER [/size] releases

1.Lego batman 3
2.Assasins creed:unity
3.Get off my lawn
4.valkyria chronicles.
5.Far cry 4
6.company of heroes 2:Ardennes assault
7.MXGP:The official motor cross game.
8. Dragon age:Inquisition:PC
9.young justice:legacy
10.Geometry wars 3:Dimensions
11.Dreamfalls chapters
12.Catlateral damage
13.Adventure time:secret of the nameless kingdom
14.wings of vi
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by zaozao: 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
15.Why So Evil Nov 10
16. Magnetic By Nature Nov 10
17.Global ATC Simulator Nov 10
18Desert Ashes Nov 10
19Toybox Turbos Nov 11
20.Deadlings - Rotten edition Nov 11
21.Randal's Moday Nov 12
22.Chariot Nov 12
23.Deadstone Nov 12
24.Space Hulk Ascension Edition Nov 12
25.Amphoria Nov 12
26..World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Nov 13
27.Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 Nov 13
28.Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms Nov 14
29.This War of Mine Nov 14
30.The Sun and Moon Nov 14
31.QP Shooting - Dangerous!! Nov 14
32.Onikira - Demon Killer Nov 14
33.Frozen Synapse Prime Nov 14
34.Soul Axiom Nov 17
35.Never Alone Nov 18
36.Escape Dead Island Nov 18
37.Construction Simulator 2015 Nov 18
38.Basketball Pro Management 2015 Nov 19
39.The Marvellous Miss Take Nov 20
40.Rugby 15 Nov 20
41.Death Skid Marks Nov 21
42.TOME: Immortal Arena Nov 21
43.Eternal Winter Nov 24
44.EverQuest II: Altar of Malice Nov 25
45.Raven's Cry Nov 27
46.Mechs & Mercs: Black Talons Nov 28
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by dasdexter(m): 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
zaozao:
15.Why So Evil Nov 10
16. Magnetic By Nature Nov 10
17.Global ATC Simulator Nov 10
18Desert Ashes Nov 10
19Toybox Turbos Nov 11
20.Deadlings - Rotten edition Nov 11
21.Randal's Moday Nov 12
22.Chariot Nov 12
23.Deadstone Nov 12
24.Space Hulk Ascension Edition Nov 12
25.Amphoria Nov 12
26..World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Nov 13
27.Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 Nov 13
28.Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms Nov 14
29.This War of Mine Nov 14
30.The Sun and Moon Nov 14
31.QP Shooting - Dangerous!! Nov 14
32.Onikira - Demon Killer Nov 14
33.Frozen Synapse Prime Nov 14
34.Soul Axiom Nov 17
35.Never Alone Nov 18
36.Escape Dead Island Nov 18
37.Construction Simulator 2015 Nov 18
38.Basketball Pro Management 2015 Nov 19
39.The Marvellous Miss Take Nov 20
40.Rugby 15 Nov 20
41.Death Skid Marks Nov 21
42.TOME: Immortal Arena Nov 21
43.Eternal Winter Nov 24
44.EverQuest II: Altar of Malice Nov 25
45.Raven's Cry Nov 27
46.Mechs & Mercs: Black Talons Nov 28
are all dis games coming on pc, jst finished batman arkham origins dis morning, now playing sleeping dogs, after i finish dis i'll look 4 watch dogs, jst pray say my gp 4 skul no drop.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
dasdexter:
are all dis games coming on pc, jst finished batman arkham origins dis morning, now playing sleeping dogs, after i finish dis i'll look 4 watch dogs, jst pray say my gp 4 skul no drop.
all coming to PC
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:31pm On Nov 10, 2014
WHICH DO YOU PREFER?

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by dasdexter(m): 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
i had take both, but pc is d way to go, u only get to miss console exclusive games, but on d oda hand, some pc games suffer from developer's poor optimisation & bad console port, yet with pc u'll tones of all games to play with dan console, & if u have a mad rig ur graphics capability will b off d chain.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
PC all the way, I used to be a console gamer till I played games with my laptop connected to the television via HDMI cable and I must tell you the joy of playing on consoles vanished immediately. I can't even buy a ps4 or an Xbox one, I would rather get a better gaming laptop instead.

purplekayc:
WHICH DO YOU PREFER?

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Proffdada: 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
purplekayc:
WHICH DO YOU PREFER?
PC all the way! games are faster to get and tweaking is a lot easier
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by dasdexter(m): 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
Proffdada:

PC all the way! games are faster to get and tweaking is a lot easier
u left out dlc's
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Timijo(m): 10:28am On Nov 15, 2014
Pls where can I get free lawn tennis download for pc?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Jaymaestro(m): 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
purplekayc:

multiplayer or just local coop?
Multiplayer is a tree for Local co-0p - LAN or online etc .
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Jaymaestro(m): 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
dasdexter:
u left out dlc's
downloadable contents and patches too
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
Diablo III

developers:Blizzard entertainment
genres:Action,role playing,hack&slash
modes:single &multiple player
platforms:windows.xbox,playstation,OSx
release dates:May 15, 2012 and others

system requirements

plot

protagonist arrives in the town of Tristram to investigate the falling star.
The protagonist accompanies Leah to the cathedral in order to rescue Cain.
After learning that the only way to the fallen star is to defeat King Leoric,
Cain informs the protagonist that Leoric's crown must be recovered to defeat him
After recovering the crown, the protagonist returns to the cathedral where he eventually encounters and rescues Kormac
they defeat Leoric and find a stranger whose only memory is of a sword that shattered into three pieces as he fell.
He recovers the sword in pieces Maghda, however, recovers the third piece before the protagonist does and attempts to force Cain to repair the sword.
Leah, kills the cultists with a surge of magical power, forcing Maghda to kill Cain.
Cain, before dying, repairs the sword .
The protagonist pursues Maghda into the bowels of King Leoric's dilapidated torture chambers underneath his manor, rescuing the stranger and returning to him his sword.
The stranger's memories are recovered, and it is revealed that he is the Archangel
Tyrael, the Aspect of Justice. Disgusted with his fellow angels' unwillingness to protect humanity from
the forces of Hell, Tyrael casts aside his divinity to become a mortal and warn Sanctuary about the arrival of the demon lords Belial (Lord of Lies) and Azmodan (Lord of Sin).
The protagonist first encounters a young Enchantress who introduces herself as Eirena, who hails from a different era. With Eirena's help, the protagonist finds and stops cultists from channeling an illusion by halting their progress. Continuing on, the protagonist reaches the Khasim Outpost, finding that Belial's serpent demons have imprisoned and replaced the true guards. Freeing Captain Davyd and his men, the protagonist reclaims the Khasim Outpost from the serpent demons and is given access to Alcarnus. Freeing the prisoners the protagonist fights Maghda in her lair and destroys her, avenging Cain, then returns to Caldeum to rescue Leah from the grasp of the Imperial Guards. Gaining an audience with the young Emperor of Caldeum, Hakan II, the protagonist is blamed for the chaos at Alcarnus, and the Emperor orders the protagonist's death and that Leah be brought to him, forcing the protagonist to escape the palace. Escaping to the sewers, Leah reveals that her mother,
Adria reveals that the key to stopping the forces of Hell is the Black Soulstone. Crafted by the deranged warlock Zoltun Kulle, it has the power to trap the souls of the seven Lords of Hell and destroy them forever. Leah explains that Kulle was slain by the Horadrim before he could put the finishing touches on the stone, and that his severed head was sealed off in the lush Dahlgur Oasis. Adria instructs the protagonist to find the warlock's head in the oasis if the Soulstone is to be retrieved, much to Kormac's dismay. Retrieving the head, Leah revives the ghost of Zoltun Kulle, and Tyrael instructs him to activate the Black Soulstone. Kulle states that two vials of his blood hidden by the Horadrim in the Desolate Sands are needed to reach the stone. Leah decides to accompany the protagonist whilst putting the warlock's head in the protagonist's packs. After recovering the two vials of blood, the protagonist ventures into Kulle's archives in search of his body, while Leah prepares the ritual to bring Kulle back. After Kulle is brought back to life, the protagonist is then led into the archive's inner sanctum where the Black Soulstone is located, but is forced to defeat Kulle when the resurrected warlock attempts to take the soulstone for himself. Upon returning to Caldeum, the protagonist finds the city under attack by Belial's forces. Leah and Adria fight their way to the palace with the protagonist, revealing Belial as having taken the form of Emperor Hakan to deceive them, and eventually defeat him. Leah then traps Belial's soul within the Black Soulstone, freeing Caldeum, after which she has a vision of the demon lord Azmodan, who is invading Sanctuary from the crater of Mount Arreat
The protagonist then takes to the battlefield, destroying Azmodan's siege weapons and traveling to the crater of Mount Arreat. Tyrael assists the protagonist in reaching the demonic gate protecting the crater, and destroys it with his sword, El'druin. After a gruesome battle with a huge Siegebreaker Assault Beast, the protagonist traverses the depths of Arreat's inner core, destroying the Sin Hearts, which empower Azmodan and his armies. Azmodan's consort Cydaea, the Maiden of Lust, attempts to protect the hearts, but is defeated by the protagonist, who then confronts and defeats Azmodan. Leah seals Azmodan's soul within the Black Soulstone. With all seven Lords of Hell trapped within the stone, Tyrael states that the Eternal Conflict between Heaven and Hell will be ended if the stone is destroyed. The protagonist returns to Bastion's Keep, but finds that Adria has betrayed them. Adria reveals she has been serving Diablo from the beginning, and that Leah's father is
Leoric's son Aidan, the Dark Wanderer (the Warrior player character from the first game and Diablo's reincarnate body in Diablo II), who was possessed by Diablo. Adria sacrifices Leah and uses the Black Soulstone to resurrect Diablo. Now in possession of all the souls of the Lords of Hell, Diablo becomes the Prime Evil, and begins an assault on the High Heavens.

The protagonist arrives in the High Heavens to find it already under attack. Imperius, the Aspect of Valor, blames the protagonist and Tyrael for their downfall, causing Tyrael to give in to despair. After disposing of Iskatu, the protagonist meets Itherael, the Aspect of Fate, who instructs them to rescue Auriel, the Aspect of Hope, from Rakanoth, the Lord of Despair, in the Library of Fate. After rescuing Auriel and returning hope to the forces of Heaven, the protagonist is then instructed by Auriel to close the Hell Rifts. After this is done, the protagonist finds Tyrael, who has overcome his despair. Together, they attempt to stop Diablo from reaching the Crystal Arch, the source of power for the forces of Heaven, but not before a brawl with Izual, Tyrael's corrupted former lieutenant. After a long and fierce battle, Diablo is defeated and
After the battle, Tyrael decides to rejoin the High Heavens as the new Aspect of Wisdom, but remains a mortal, dedicated to building a permanent alliance between angels and humans.

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
system requirements

Minimum System Requirements
PC Mac
Operating System Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7 (Latest Service Packs) with DirectX 9.0c Mac OS X 10.6.8, 10.7.X (Latest Version)
Processor Intel Pentium D 2.8 GHz or AMD AthlonTM 64 X2 4400+ Intel Core 2 Duo
Video NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT or better NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT or better
HD Space 12 GB available HD space
Memory 1 GB RAM
(1.5 GB required for Windows Vista Windows 7 users, 2 GB for Mac users)
Drive DVD-ROM drive
Internet Broadband Internet connection
Display 1024x768 minimum display resolution
Recommended System Requirements
PC Mac
Operating System Windows Vista/Windows 7 (Latest Service Packs) Mac OS X 10.7.X (Latest Version)
Processor Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD AthlonTM 64 X2 5600+ 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Video NVIDIA GeForce 260 or better NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M or better

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
Hitman: Absolution

Developers:IO Interactive
Date of release:15 May 2014
Platforms:windows,OSx,Playstation,xbox 360
genre:Third person shooter,stealth
Modes:single player,multiple player

system requirements:

Plot:
The game revolves around assasin agent 47 who is given various assignments over time to kill varoious people by
the agency.
In the beginning the agency asks 47 to find a young girl named Victoria.
After eliminating Diana who was taking watch over her, he successfuly hides her in monestery.
List assasinated targets in order as progresion takes place in the game:
.King of china town :killed along with some other bodyguards in a crowded district.
.Don Osmond :owner of a stripper club.killed while overseeing his club activities.
.Wade:Dexters associate:shot while trying to protect victoria
.Lenny sadoptional kill)Killed captured after eliminating his gang.
.Layla:
.Dexter:killed while eveding all his security guards in mysty weather.
Jade:Travis' secretary
.Travis:killed in after cornering his three bodyguards.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
Hitman absolution

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:31am On Nov 18, 2014
lipsrsealed

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:58am On Nov 18, 2014
wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.