Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (474699 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by urahara(m): 10:18am On Jun 29, 2016
urahara:

Loolz, yes I am sure.

Pls do you know if an amd a8 7410 processor can run games like watchdogs

Answer me na embarassed
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by actionaid: 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
@purplekayc please add me 08090494422 lolu . i have ps4 and pc
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
actionaid:
@purplekayc please add me 08090494422 lolu . i have ps4 and pc
coming up
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
purplekayc:
don't be greedy.
Give us a link to the site where u got it.
Or explain how.
Besides, FIFA 17 would soon be released
Lol. Its funny how people get games for free online and den come here and start acting like dey were the ones who developed the game
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
urahara:

Loolz, yes I am sure.

Pls do you know if an amd a8 7410 processor can run games like watchdogs
Dont know much about Amd. But according to my research, this processor is not so different from a dual core i3 in performance. And even the integrated radeon r5 that comes with the processor is similar to an intel hd 4200 in performance. So demanding games like Watch Dogs will only run in very low settings and resolutions and it ll be very laggy. That's even if the game runs sef....
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by urahara(m): 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Dont know much about Amd. But according to my research, this processor is not so different from a dual core i3 in performance. And even the integrated radeon r5 that comes with the processor is similar to an intel hd 4200 in performance. So demanding games like Watch Dogs will only run in very low settings and resolutions and it ll be very laggy. That's even if the game runs sef....

In one lappy like this, the processor came with an amd radeon r5 m 330 2gb dedicated
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
urahara:

In one lappy like this, the processor came with an amd radeon r5 m 330 2gb dedicated
The performance is still the same as what i stated above. Most games might not run on it. And d ones dat even run will be very laggy even on the lowest settings.
Only very old games and Fifa/Pes have any hope of running on this.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by kulex2k1(m): 5:32am On Jul 01, 2016
urahara:

Answer me na embarassed
The game will run at lowest setting but will lag big time.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by kulex2k1(m): 5:38am On Jul 01, 2016
purplekayc:
don't be greedy. Give us a link to the site where u got it. Or explain how. Besides, FIFA 17 would soon be released
w w w. skidrowgames . net
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by stixz(m): 7:41am On Jul 01, 2016
Hello guys, Pls which FPS will my system run without lag.. HP 250...Intel celeron
2.16ghz
4gb ram

I want to download one of the Cod series and fallout or battlefield and I want to download one that won't lag.

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
kulex2k1:

w w w. skidrowgames . net
there's another one on razor~games.com

From the comments there it seems it download s faster.can't paste link to avoid being banned .lol

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nosainwe(m): 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
pls someone asked the same question above ,my pc specs below pls recommend one of the call of duty series i can play on low settings or battlefield.or any first person shooter games

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by kulex2k1(m): 11:15am On Jul 02, 2016
Nosainwe:
pls someone asked the same question above ,my pc specs below pls recommend one of the call of duty series i can play on low settings or battlefield.or any first person shooter games
wha
t graphics card is your pc using?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 11:42am On Jul 02, 2016
kulex2k1:

wha

You don't need to know that...look at the windows wxperience score....it's 3.4 Forget gaming on this. Albeit, it prints the loweest score, but whn a PC score 3.4 on windows experience...it's lacking
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nosainwe(m): 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2016
kulex2k1:

wha
I have an Intel GMA 45 express chip set ,I know its not good for gaming but can I play cod
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
Nosainwe:
I have an Intel GMA 45 express chip set ,I know its not good for gaming but can I play cod

As per intel http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005777.html
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hi guys, i just saw 1 hp with 64mb vram, 1.8 ghz intel core2 duo, processor

can i upgrade the processor and vram??

Cc Akbliv010, purplekayc
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
viickerz:
Hi guys, i just saw 1 hp with 64mb vram, 1.8 ghz intel core2 duo, processor

can i upgrade the processor and vram??

Cc Akbliv010, purplekayc
you can't change the processor of a laptop,but u can upgrade it's RAM
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
Nosainwe:
I would advice you to 1st of all change your OS to a x64 bit.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
stixz:
Hello guys, Pls which FPS will my system run without lag.. HP 250...Intel celeron
2.16ghz
4gb ram

I want to download one of the Cod series and fallout or battlefield and I want to download one that won't lag.
whats your graphics memory.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by stixz(m): 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
purplekayc:
whats your graphics memory.
Intel HD...x64 bits
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
stixz:

Intel HD...x64 bits
in numerical. Mbs
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
purplekayc:
you can't change the processor of a laptop,but u can upgrade it's RAM

wat of vram?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by stixz(m): 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
purplekayc:
in numerical. Mbs
I don't understand, where can I check that on win 8?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
viickerz:

wat of vram?
you can
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 6:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
stixz:

I don't understand, where can I check that on win 8?
Do this :

put your cursor n the empty part of your desktop screen
right click screen resolution
then click advance settings
yu will find what you looking for .

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by stixz(m): 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
purplekayc:
Do this :

put your cursor n the empty part of your desktop screen
right click screen resolution
then click advance settings
yu will find what you looking for .
That's it

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
stixz:
2.16ghz
4gb ram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU6Rw3iNxdM

call of duty 1
max payne 1
max payne 2
system shock 2
quake 2
half life
unreal tournament
fallout 1
fallout 2
doom 3

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by stixz(m): 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
purplekayc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU6Rw3iNxdM

call of duty 1
max payne 1
max payne 2
system shock 2
quake 2
half life
unreal tournament
fallout 1
fallout 2
doom 3

Thanks man
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:34am On Jul 03, 2016
[size=15pt]THIEF[/size]

Developers: Eidos,square enix
release date:february 2014
Genre: stealth, crime
modes: single player
Platform: windows,xbox, playstation

system requirements:

graphics card:nvidia GTX
ram:4GB
free space:20GB
processor:intel i7 quad core

plot:

Garrett meets with a lady thief Erin,
garrrett follows erin towards a heist On their way there, Garrett steals Erin's claw weapon.
They arrive at their job's location and find out a srt f initiation taking palce.
Garrett then refuses to break in to the building saying they should turn back.
He and Erin disagrees and enters into an arguement.
Erin ends up getting trapped in the ritual proceedings.
Garrett who has part of the stone used in the ritual sudenlly begings
to see it glow.
Garrett is hired by Basso to steal a ring from Cornelius
Just when Garrett grabs the ring, he is spotted and runs.
Then Garrett is hired to infiltrate a brothel in search for an lost ,ancient book.
After retrieving the book from the library , he finds out that Bosso
was arrested and imprisoned inside the Baron's Keep.
Garrett infiltrates the keep and rescues
Basso.

Garrett looks for clues about Erin for signs of her whereabouts,
when he meets the Baron he tells him that hi sintention was to use the power of the stone
but the ritual was interrupted, and unleashed the Gloom into the city.
So to save the city from destruction , the stone must be assembled .
Meanwhile because of the interuption caused by Erin during the ritual a part of the stone has been
lodged into her eye and she has been taken captive by orion.
Garrett then follows Orion to his hideout, in a cnfrontation that ensued Erin uses the powers of the stone to
kill Orion and attack Garrett .
In the end, Garrett re assures Erin and reassemble the stone back .

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:37am On Jul 03, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.